March 29, 2024, 08:55:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200638 times)
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: June 28, 2005, 11:05:34 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Sounds like ol' Papa might find his butt back in jail!

And, why the hell wouldn't the cops get a full statement from Mickey?  What a crock!  This is really outrageous.

And, this Steve Croes guy is totally perplexing....

What a head scratcher.

According to someone of RWV today, Dutch law says that a parent can not be arrested for aiding a child in covering up evidence....if indeed this was covering up evidence.  It is still possible that Joran is telling the truth...that he left her on the beach, with people around, and walked home...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: June 28, 2005, 11:06:07 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Evening Monkeys!! Kerin!
OK, been catching up on posts and I have a few questions...humor me, ok??
First of all, Mickey Is awesome.  Very Happy ..lets get that out of the way
First question is, Is mr pink the same mr pink on those "websites"..DONT LAUGH...lol
Secondly, the "missing" MB boy..does he have a connection to Natalee other than being a student at the same school, and if so, could they be off somewhere together? ( i know, it isnt likely..please dont throw things at me)...LOL

Nikki,
Hi There! Don't know about the PINK character.  Smile The only missing person (if he really is) is the man who sat next to Natalee on the plane and could not be located as far as returning. Not aware of anyone else.

OK, so IS there a MB student that has yet to return home but is NOT actually missing? Confused

"God dont like ugly"
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: June 28, 2005, 11:06:08 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "heartache"
surely Ella... the beach that fronts the major hotels has got to have 24 hr. patrol

I've not been to Aruba, but have been to Islands where we've been advised not to walk the beach at night, even under patrol.  It was said that is where 'bad things could happen'....needless to say, we didn't go there....no questions asked.  The advise was from the travel group and the hotel.

Thats true too.  I think we saw a couple of stories on this board that showed that the "Beach Patrol" in many tourists areas are pretty awful.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: June 28, 2005, 11:06:13 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "arrabba"
FOX:  Julia Renfro says...

She interviewed Mickey a couple times and Mickey said "the boys" made up the story.

6:40 AM - Joran was on the bus to school, Headmaster said he was at school on time for exams.

Joran is an idol for the younger kids at school.

I don't know, I have never really trusted Julia, she always seems to have an agenda. I wish I knew why I feel that way. But she clearly said Mickey said the boys made up the story.

I completely agree with you concerning Julia/agenda....she certainly seems to be a big fan of Joran's.  JMO.  
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: June 28, 2005, 11:06:20 PM »

Quote from: "Nutbrain"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
My only feelings about the door that opened up to the beach is that most people are going to keep that door locked if they are not there.  I don't think she could have entered from that door.  Just doesn't make sense to me that these girls would go out drinking, knowing they will be gone most of the night leaving everything they have in that room and leave that door unlocked so they could come in through it later.

Dragonfly - I agree completely.  Esp leaving passports and cellphones in the room, I think anyone would keep sliding door locked and come in/out through the lobby

right, In thinking about this, girls would have locked the sliding glass door because they knew their passports and money was in the room. The door had to have been locked, this would be common sense, and apparently Natalee was a practical girl.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: June 28, 2005, 11:06:22 PM »

HOT LAVA????

Did you hear that?

Oh yea--did he get fired up---I say he is one pissed off man at a lot of people--I wonder if he has any kind of police protection since he is voicing this while the investigation is still occuring-I hope so.

I don't blame him for feeling that way one bit!

Ok-I am really leaving to go to bed now! Good Night!

Jennifer
Sobelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: June 28, 2005, 11:06:48 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "wwizard"
you're right, she isnt buried on Aruba

Hmm...was it you who was always saying "Follow the money..."?

Follow the monet

I think so too.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: June 28, 2005, 11:07:02 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
HOT LAVA????

Did you hear that?

I'm not watching...what's this about Hot Lava?

Mickey John said the authorities deserved hot lava...or some such thing.  He said they should clean them all out.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: June 28, 2005, 11:07:06 PM »

Was there any indication on Fox today whether they were getting closer or losing groung?

Innocent people dont lie.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: June 28, 2005, 11:07:18 PM »

Quote from: "newshound"
Quote from: "a Troll"
Micky John (Security Guard) was sweating quite profusely when talking to Greta.  Perhaps some will think that makes him guilty  Laughing
roflol Laughing

Mickey John was open, forthcoming, and did not have to think before answering. Paulus van der Sloot took ice ages between questions.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: June 28, 2005, 11:07:51 PM »

Dutch law says that a parent can not be arrested for aiding a child in covering up evidence

oh wow.

Deep sigh.

A parent has the right not to have to say anything incriminating information he got directly from his child.

I.e. "Dad, I killed NH", is protected

"Dad, please help me bury the body " and Paul van der Sloot does so, his actions (Paul's) are NOT protected.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: June 28, 2005, 11:08:17 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
THE FAMILY, folks. THE FAMILY. Greta asked Mickey John exactly what that meant and he said that he didn't know. It was just "the family." Well. Let's see if we can figure out WHO THAT WAS.  I looked up the word, "family" in the dictionary, and it said "father and mother." Father and mother.

Thanks for clearing that up for us professor.  LOL
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: June 28, 2005, 11:08:40 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Hmm, I wonder if Joran got the same kind of treatment as Mickey did when he was arrested? Sad

Now, that is an interesting question. Let's see if anybody wants to follow up on that one.

sorry I am out of minutes Embarassed

peace to all
spab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: June 28, 2005, 11:08:40 PM »

Quote from: "OldFart"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "arrabba"
FOX:  Julia Renfro says...

She interviewed Mickey a couple times and Mickey said "the boys" made up the story.

6:40 AM - Joran was on the bus to school, Headmaster said he was at school on time for exams.

Joran is an idol for the younger kids at school.

I don't know, I have never really trusted Julia, she always seems to have an agenda. I wish I knew why I feel that way. But she clearly said Mickey said the boys made up the story.

did I hear Gretta say 3:15 text mesage that is different than 2:40/ 2:45

...also there is a BIG difference in a text message that reads: 'I will
email you when I get home'

vs.

'I am home'

I'm confused as to the correct one...
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: June 28, 2005, 11:09:29 PM »

HOT LAVA????

Did you hear that?

I don't know how y'all feel about Mickey, but I think he's GREAT.....and the *hot lava* .... whoa!
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: June 28, 2005, 11:09:44 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Was there any indication on Fox today whether they were getting closer or losing groung?

Jug said to Geraldo that he feels they are making progress.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: June 28, 2005, 11:09:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
HOT LAVA????

Did you hear that?

I'm not watching...what's this about Hot Lava?

Mickey John said the authorities deserved hot lava...or some such thing.  He said they should clean them all out.

If it weren't for Beth Twitty and her "posse," Mickey John would sit rotting in a jail cell, accused of a crime he did not commit.
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: June 28, 2005, 11:10:15 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Kerin there is now talk of a boy from the high school that is also missing, but I have no idea where that came from or what the source is since I did not read the lasat 100 pages or so.
WHY are you stating this?

There is NO missing MB boy.

There is, however, according to a report by Greta van Susteran last week, that during the flight to Aruba that Natalee, make that SHY QUIET Natalee met a man on the airplane and they chatted all the way down to Aruba.

Another poster says that the man was staying at the HI, but I don't recall hearing that.

I simply remember Greta stating that authorities knew the identity of the man, who was NOT a part of Natalee's High School Class Trip, and they know that he has NOT left Aruba, but they have no idea where he is.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: June 28, 2005, 11:10:23 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
The part that is sadder than the difference between the time of the message to the time of the walk home (40 mins) is the fact that whatever "happened" (IMO) to Natalee was done in 50 mins. (1:50 to 2:40).

And then again, how far is that McD's (dumpster)from Marriott beach?

thats a great question and I know what youre thinking.

Duh!!! Thats purty nuch whut Im thankin!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: June 28, 2005, 11:10:40 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
HOT LAVA????

Did you hear that?

I don't know how y'all feel about Mickey, but I think he's GREAT.....and the *hot lava* .... whoa!

Mickey Rocks Very Happy ...Hey FOM, Think he'll come talk to us here? Tell him we'll let him swing in trees with us and even give him a banana... Very Happy

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.