March 28, 2024, 06:34:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200531 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: June 28, 2005, 11:10:44 PM »

Julia Renfroe just PEGGED the cell phone message situation. The 6:40 AM call that everyone was so excited about was Joran on the school bus headed for the other end of island. EXACTLY what I thought 2 weeks ago!

The info she gave also matches well with the idea of Deepak being on the way home and going towards Montanja at 2:00 AM.

Dropped off at 1:50 AM at beach. There is a timeline here folks.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: June 28, 2005, 11:10:54 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
HOT LAVA????

Did you hear that?

I don't know how y'all feel about Mickey, but I think he's GREAT.....and the *hot lava* .... whoa!

I am very concerned for Mickey.
OldFart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: June 28, 2005, 11:11:07 PM »

Quote from: "spab"
Quote from: "OldFart"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "arrabba"
FOX:  Julia Renfro says...

She interviewed Mickey a couple times and Mickey said "the boys" made up the story.

6:40 AM - Joran was on the bus to school, Headmaster said he was at school on time for exams.

Joran is an idol for the younger kids at school.

I don't know, I have never really trusted Julia, she always seems to have an agenda. I wish I knew why I feel that way. But she clearly said Mickey said the boys made up the story.

Spab,
Im an old fart read & type slow... bu are we the olny ones to pick on these possible BIG time gaps...

did I hear Gretta say 3:15 text mesage that is different than 2:40/ 2:45

...also there is a BIG difference in a text message that reads: 'I will
email you when I get home'

vs.

'I am home'

I'm confused as to the correct one...
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: June 28, 2005, 11:11:17 PM »

MJ says on the first video interview that the "three" sat and made the story up. He was talking about the three boys. Nothing about father then.
It gets curiouser and curiouser.

I think he's just embellishing now. But that's just mho.

http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com/
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: June 28, 2005, 11:11:47 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
The part that is sadder than the difference between the time of the message to the time of the walk home (40 mins) is the fact that whatever "happened" (IMO) to Natalee was done in 50 mins. (1:50 to 2:40).

Arrow
wiz said gone w/in an hour

Yeah, that wiz has been a little scary with his posts.  Smile

Shocked  Shocked Think MJ should be scared about the fire he just posted????? Surprised  Surprised    HOLY CRAP!!!  I thought he should lock his door after the first half w/greta....

I agree at the end when he said everyone in the Justice Department should be fired, I thought he better be careful.
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: June 28, 2005, 11:11:52 PM »

Quote from: "luna"
Sounds like ol' Papa might find his butt back in jail!

And, why the hell wouldn't the cops get a full statement from Mickey?  What a crock!  This is really outrageous.

And, this Steve Croes guy is totally perplexing....

What a head scratcher.

According to someone of RWV today, Dutch law says that a parent can not be arrested for aiding a child in covering up evidence....if indeed this was covering up evidence.  It is still possible that Joran is telling the truth...that he left her on the beach, with people around, and walked home...

Sounds like from what mom said he left her with someone else
someone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: June 28, 2005, 11:12:19 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "writergal"
Quote from: "Professor"
After the interview with Mickey John (who is either telling the truth, or is a lot smarter man than I am, and I ain't exactly a mororn) , and after Mickey claimed that the Kalpoe brother said, "He sat down with the family and cooked up that story about dropping her off at the Holiday Inn." The family. And then, Greta had an interview with Arlene Ellis Schipper, and asked why Paulus van der Sloot had been released, if they had all this information. Ms. Schipper replied, "I don't know what information the prosecution had, at the time." Wait. Wait. Everybody else in the whole world knew it, by that point, and it had to be in official depositions. So, it's fair to ask why the prosecution didn't know it. And someone will have to explain why that judge who was brought in from Curacao was able to go through thousands of pages of transcript in just a few hours and determine that there was no evidence to hold Paulus van der Sloot.

The judge who released Paulus said he was basing his decision on four pieces of testimony that contradicted each other. Apparently these four pieces of testimony were the extent of the goods they had on Paulus. Or so said the woman who read the judge's decision on the courthouse steps.

That's what Paul said in the NOVA interview too.  the issue was the time he picked up joran.  he said 11 at McDonalds in his police interview (as a witness).   He also told the two police officers who showed up with the Twittys when they showed up at the house with the police.  the two officers included this in their report of the incident.  Somebody else present at the posse interview said Paul said he picked up Joran at 4 am.  
they brough him in on that contradiction in the record.  after the judge read the police report and the record of Paul,s questioning as a witness and as a supect he realized paul never waivered from the 11 pm story so he let him go.   Dutch readers:  did I get that right?

I would be very grateful is someone could post that NOVA link?? Thanks, it would take forever to find it
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: June 28, 2005, 11:12:20 PM »

WHY are you stating this?

There is NO missing MB boy.

There is, however, according to a report by Greta van Susteran last week, that during the flight to Aruba that Natalee, make that SHY QUIET Natalee met a man on the airplane and they chatted all the way down to Aruba

newshound, she asked a question and specifically said she heard it and didn't know the source, implying that perhaps it was unfounded.  Lighten up, already.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: June 28, 2005, 11:12:53 PM »

Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
THE FAMILY, folks. THE FAMILY. Greta asked Mickey John exactly what that meant and he said that he didn't know. It was just "the family." Well. Let's see if we can figure out WHO THAT WAS.  I looked up the word, "family" in the dictionary, and it said "father and mother." Father and mother.

Thanks for clearing that up for us professor.  LOL

Anita was in Holland.  Deepak may have interpreted family differently than the dictionary definition, english isn't his first language.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: June 28, 2005, 11:13:34 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
THE FAMILY, folks. THE FAMILY. Greta asked Mickey John exactly what that meant and he said that he didn't know. It was just "the family." Well. Let's see if we can figure out WHO THAT WAS.  I looked up the word, "family" in the dictionary, and it said "father and mother." Father and mother.

When Greta asked whether the father was there Mickey said, yes, the father was part of it.

Mickey did not say that.  He said depak said they cooked up the story with the family.  Deepak did not specify the father was in on it.  He did not sp,  paul says in the Nova interview that he told the boys to tell the truth, explained the procedures and told them not to worry.  he said on the night of the posse he was telling joran to tell his story to the police, not the other people present whose status he did not know.  he said he beleived joran's story that he dropped her at HI.  he also  said he immediately took leave as soon as joran was questioned and that he is a substitute judge whose appointment fom 1 jan 2003 is for 3 years, the same as i have been reporting since the begining.  the nova interview is worth watching.   i think it perfectly plausible that Paul beleived the boys and briefed them on how to deal with the invesitigation.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: June 28, 2005, 11:13:51 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "wwizard"
you're right, she isnt buried on Aruba

Hmm...was it you who was always saying "Follow the money..."?

Follow the monet

and what r u drinking tonight??? I've got a straw daquiri going.

peace to all
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: June 28, 2005, 11:13:59 PM »

I'm fixating on the last report on Fox that said that J took the bus on Monday morning at 6:00 a.m. (according to the bus driver) and took his exams (according to the Head Master) and did very well.  Somewhere in the back of my mind I thought I read that his exams didn't take place until that Friday.  Could be losing my mind.  Help?

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: June 28, 2005, 11:14:19 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
MJ says on the first video interview that the "three" sat and made the story up. He was talking about the three boys. Nothing about father then.
It gets curiouser and curiouser.

I think he's just embellishing now. But that's just mho.

http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com/

Hmmm, maybe the three are Deepak, Joran, and Dad?  just a thought.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: June 28, 2005, 11:14:29 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Kerin there is now talk of a boy from the high school that is also missing, but I have no idea where that came from or what the source is since I did not read the lasat 100 pages or so.

Ahhhh ...well thanks for letting me know that, K. When you logoff this forum for 30 min it takes all day to catch back up!

I would like to know more about that, and if he was on the trip, knew Natalee, etc etc

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: June 28, 2005, 11:14:37 PM »

Okay, I noticed something tonight in the interview with the attorney for Satish and I'm going to ask if anyone else noticed it.  First, he was pretty forthcoming with the information regarding cell phone calls and test messages.  More so than anyone else that is directly involved has been.  Secondly, did anyone get the feeling that he really seemed at one point to be separating Satish not only from Joran, but also from Deepak.  He told about how Joran tried to say that Satish picked him up, but Satish denies this.  He said that is the only reason that Satish is still in jail because he can't PROVE he was in bed asleep.  He did however point out that with the other suspects (Joran and Deepak) there are test messages, phone calls, and emails connecting them and that's why they are still in jail.  But for his client it is only because of the one story Joran said that they can't prove is not true.  He made a point of saying there is much more evidence in regards to Joran and Deepak.  Did anyone notice that?  Almost like "Yes, Deepak and Satish have been telling the true story for 10 days now, but my client is even more innocent than Deepak and Joran."  Just my take on it.  Anyone else?
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: June 28, 2005, 11:14:52 PM »

Kerin there is now talk of a boy from the high school that is also missing, but I have no idea where that came from or what the source is since I did not read the lasat 100 pages or so.

Ya really gotta thank if another kid was missin we wudda heard a LOT about that!  Doncha thank?
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: June 28, 2005, 11:14:54 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "tcumom"
HOT LAVA????

Did you hear that?

I don't know how y'all feel about Mickey, but I think he's GREAT.....and the *hot lava* .... whoa!

I am very concerned for Mickey.

Don't be concerned about Mickey. I think he knows how to take care of himself.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 28, 2005, 11:16:16 PM »

no he is not missing, it was just a rumor at least from what i understand
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: June 28, 2005, 11:16:40 PM »

A few pages back someone posted that another student named Jeremy (Natalee's X boyfriend) was on the trip with the group didn't return from the trip and was missing.  But it was later confirmed that it was rumor only.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: June 28, 2005, 11:16:45 PM »

Quote from: "luna"
Sounds like ol' Papa might find his butt back in jail!

And, why the hell wouldn't the cops get a full statement from Mickey?  What a crock!  This is really outrageous.

And, this Steve Croes guy is totally perplexing....

What a head scratcher.

According to someone of RWV today, Dutch law says that a parent can not be arrested for aiding a child in covering up evidence....if indeed this was covering up evidence.  It is still possible that Joran is telling the truth...that he left her on the beach, with people around, and walked home...

Papa dont hafta say what <edited RB> "TOLD HIM", but he must tell truth of what he saw or knows otherwise!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.