March 29, 2024, 12:31:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200594 times)
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: June 28, 2005, 11:21:03 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "Professor"
THE FAMILY, folks. THE FAMILY. Greta asked Mickey John exactly what that meant and he said that he didn't know. It was just "the family." Well. Let's see if we can figure out WHO THAT WAS.  I looked up the word, "family" in the dictionary, and it said "father and mother." Father and mother.

When Greta asked whether the father was there Mickey said, yes, the father was part of it.

Mickey did not say that.  He said depak said they cooked up the story with the family.  Deepak did not specify the father was in on it.  He did not sp,  paul says in the Nova interview that he told the boys to tell the truth, explained the procedures and told them not to worry.  he said on the night of the posse he was telling joran to tell his story to the police, not the other people present whose status he did not know.  he said he beleived joran's story that he dropped her at HI.  he also  said he immediately took leave as soon as joran was questioned and that he is a substitute judge whose appointment fom 1 jan 2003 is for 3 years, the same as i have been reporting since the begining.  the nova interview is worth watching.   i think it perfectly plausible that Paul beleived the boys and briefed them on how to deal with the invesitigation.

iquitos - I specifically remember Mickey saying the father was in on it with the interview with Greta.  Greta made a point of asking a specific question about it.  I stand by my post that says Mickey said the father was there.
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: June 28, 2005, 11:21:04 PM »

Dragonfly ... I got the same impression about Satish's lawyer - he is doing a very good job of protecting his client and distanding Satish from the whole situation - he's also willing to discuss details of evidence which seems inappropriate and possibly his own interest in feeding the media .. or maybe he justs wants to impress Greta? Shocked
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: June 28, 2005, 11:21:06 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Okay, I noticed something tonight in the interview with the attorney for Satish and I'm going to ask if anyone else noticed it.  First, he was pretty forthcoming with the information regarding cell phone calls and test messages.  More so than anyone else that is directly involved has been.  Secondly, did anyone get the feeling that he really seemed at one point to be separating Satish not only from Joran, but also from Deepak.  He told about how Joran tried to say that Satish picked him up, but Satish denies this.  He said that is the only reason that Satish is still in jail because he can't PROVE he was in bed asleep.  He did however point out that with the other suspects (Joran and Deepak) there are test messages, phone calls, and emails connecting them and that's why they are still in jail.  But for his client it is only because of the one story Joran said that they can't prove is not true.  He made a point of saying there is much more evidence in regards to Joran and Deepak.  Did anyone notice that?  Almost like "Yes, Deepak and Satish have been telling the true story for 10 days now, but my client is even more innocent than Deepak and Joran."  Just my take on it.  Anyone else?

I think Satish is covering for his brother thats why he wont totally squeal on Joran because he cant do it withtout risking his brothers involvement uncovered.  I think thats why this is so tough to break.

Innocent people dont lie.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: June 28, 2005, 11:21:19 PM »

Hey, hey, we're the monkeys, and people say we monkey around.......hehehehe.....I think of that song every time I come here. Ooops, showing my age.
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: June 28, 2005, 11:21:31 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
MJ says on the first video interview that the "three" sat and made the story up. He was talking about the three boys. Nothing about father then.
It gets curiouser and curiouser.

I think he's just embellishing now. But that's just mho.

http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com/

I think he may have been asked to keep that part to himself, since they were bringing PVDS in for questioning.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: June 28, 2005, 11:21:50 PM »

I am still thinking there might be a connection to the Mariott,,,,They very well could have let Joran and Natalee off at the hotel, or close by,,,but could there be a "connection" whether on purpose of accidently, Natalee happpened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time,,,

That could or could not include Joran's involvement....He is still the alpha dog,,,and the brothers were not involved..

Again,,,lots of employees at the hotel,,,concert that day,,,,lots of visitors,,and she could very well be OFF THE ISLAND>>>>>

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: June 28, 2005, 11:21:53 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Was there any indication on Fox today whether they were getting closer or losing groung?

Jug said to Geraldo that he feels they are making progress.

yes, Jug said he was told "something" today that seemed like progress.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: June 28, 2005, 11:22:17 PM »

Quote from: "roxyluv"
I just read an article that confirms that The group knew Joran before that night,

http://www.nbc13.com/news/4658874/detail.html

If this is old news sorry, it is dated June 27th, (yesterday)

Some in the group did because he'd played poker with them and gotten into fights with them, but NATALEE didn't meet him until Sunday night at 9:30 pm.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: June 28, 2005, 11:22:46 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "wwizard"
you're right, she isnt buried on Aruba

Hmm...was it you who was always saying "Follow the money..."?

Follow the monet

and what r u drinking tonight??? I've got a straw daquiri going.

Follow the money.....hmmmm. OK wiz...more hints please.
(and FOM you know not to drink while posting. In the past you have said some crazy things)  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: June 28, 2005, 11:23:02 PM »

Ok, I've been spilling this over with my husband tonight..and we've come to some conclusions here.

1st of all, I was thinking that these Kalpoe brothers, for the most part, within the last couple weeks are probably innocent. But then my husband and I came  to the conclusion, why would these brothers initially lie for the sake of Joran? Why would they agree to protect Joran if in fact it was an innocent dropoff at the Marriot beach. Why would they need to change their story. Are they that loyal to the VDS? Creates a big question  Question If papa vds or Joran, for that matter, coersed them into the drop off point, why would these brothers take this lie on, if in fact they DIDN'T  drop Natalee off at the HI. Why would they stretch their necks out that far to cover Joran? Were they threatened if they didn't go along with the original story? And better yet, once they spoke of the drop off of the Marriot beach to Mickey, were they told inside to SHUT YOUR MOUTH?  Were they a part of something that could have been "something terrible happened to Natalee" ...YES! But what part did they actually take part in with her disappearance and/or death? Could it have been drug induced by all of them that led to a fatal death with Natalee? These 2 brothers haven't broke, and why? I think they did have a part in the actual end to Natalee's life. But they are scared as hell what might happen to them if they should come clean. Are they being guided in their cells of what to say and what not to say?
mitzid66
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: June 28, 2005, 11:23:07 PM »

Just a thought, and may have been mentioned already.

Natalee is on the plane on the way down talking to this nice tourist fella.  They chit chat and he asks alot of questions that seem generic to her, but not to him.  "Where from? What do you do? Why are you here?  What do your parents do?"  

So he's the plant, she's the mark.  Info relayed to the VDS's.  Blonde girl from money.  Teenage group, yada yada yada....

JVDS seems to have shown up over the duration of the stay, as I recall reading of several MBHS kids seing him here and there.  He is observing.

When they decide to take her, JVDS is the one to lure, as he is of a common age, and then through whatever menas, transfers her to this person from the plane who has either never left the island  with her, or who did leave the island and took her with him.  

Just a crazy way out thought.  Please be kind if I am stupid.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: June 28, 2005, 11:23:09 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
I'm fixating on the last report on Fox that said that J took the bus on Monday morning at 6:00 a.m. (according to the bus driver) and took his exams (according to the Head Master) and did very well.  Somewhere in the back of my mind I thought I read that his exams didn't take place until that Friday.  Could be losing my mind.  Help?

I wanted to come back to this, too.  No exams Monday morning.  Is  Headmaster also covering for Joran?

Julia Renfro said Joran was on the bus at 6:40 AM.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #392 on: June 28, 2005, 11:23:25 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
I'm fixating on the last report on Fox that said that J took the bus on Monday morning at 6:00 a.m. (according to the bus driver) and took his exams (according to the Head Master) and did very well.  Somewhere in the back of my mind I thought I read that his exams didn't take place until that Friday.  Could be losing my mind.  Help?

I wanted to come back to this, too.  No exams Monday morning.  Is  Headmaster also covering for Joran?

Yes, in fact at one time we had the exact dates of the exams from the school website or something and they did not include the day after Natalee disappeared.  IF I remember correctly.
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: June 28, 2005, 11:24:02 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

You're not crazy....someone *did* post that exams were NOT taking place that day.....I'm telling y'all, that Julia person seems to be enamored with Joran.  I know that sounds nuts, but that how it appears...to me.

I think someone posted earlier that the AP exams were held that week beginning on Monday.
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: June 28, 2005, 11:24:14 PM »

It seems that J has a lot of "godfathers"!   Wink

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: June 28, 2005, 11:24:27 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Julia Renfroe just PEGGED the cell phone message situation. The 6:40 AM call that everyone was so excited about was Joran on the school bus headed for the other end of island. EXACTLY what I thought 2 weeks ago!

The info she gave also matches well with the idea of Deepak being on the way home and going towards Montanja at 2:00 AM.

Dropped off at 1:50 AM at beach. There is a timeline here folks.

and just chalks up another lie for joran! Mad  according to sateesh's attorney,because joran changed which brother picked him up.
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: June 28, 2005, 11:24:54 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "pybird"
THE FAMILY, folks. THE FAMILY. Greta asked Mickey John exactly what that meant and he said that he didn't know. It was just "the family." Well. Let's see if we can figure out WHO THAT WAS.  I looked up the word, "family" in the dictionary, and it said "father and mother." Father and mother.

But Anita VDS was still in Holland when they would have had this discussion.

Wonder if the Godfather was in on this? Wink

You never know the way the case is going
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: June 28, 2005, 11:25:08 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Greta takes us inside Natalee's hotel room.

Looks like there is a sliding glass door.

I brought this up last night, and was told it didn't matter.
Had same experience  Confused
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: June 28, 2005, 11:25:09 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Kerin there is now talk of a boy from the high school that is also missing, but I have no idea where that came from or what the source is since I did not read the lasat 100 pages or so.

Ya really gotta thank if another kid was missin we wudda heard a LOT about that!  Doncha thank?

The other kid is not missing.

He just can't be located.

same withg sergio gomez-the columbian reporter Rolling Eyes

peace to all
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: June 28, 2005, 11:25:11 PM »

Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
Quote from: "chelsblu"
MJ says on the first video interview that the "three" sat and made the story up. He was talking about the three boys. Nothing about father then.
It gets curiouser and curiouser.

I think he's just embellishing now. But that's just mho.

http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com/

I think he may have been asked to keep that part to himself, since they were bringing PVDS in for questioning.

mickey is repeating his recollection of what deepak told him.  mickey was not a participant in whatever session the boys had to ccok up the story  paulus admits he advised them on how to handle the thing if they are arrested based on the story they told him, that they lefte Natalee at HI.  Joran lied to him too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.