March 28, 2024, 09:16:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200545 times)
someone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: June 28, 2005, 11:25:15 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
here it is again  go to di (dinsdag) Tuesday and click on complete uitzending and you will get player options

http://www.novatv.nl/

thank you.  Greatly appreciated
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: June 28, 2005, 11:25:16 PM »

Just a crazy way out thought.  Please be kind if I am stupid.

Not nearly as crazy is some of the other theories we have come up with during this entire ordeal.   Laughing
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: June 28, 2005, 11:26:07 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Kerin there is now talk of a boy from the high school that is also missing, but I have no idea where that came from or what the source is since I did not read the lasat 100 pages or so.

Ya really gotta thank if another kid was missin we wudda heard a LOT about that!  Doncha thank?

TTownMike,

You are right about that. There is no way that another MB kid is missing. It would be a huge story. If another MB kid was missing from that trip, word would have spread at the same time that word of Natalee missing did. That news spread around here almost immediately.
pybird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: June 28, 2005, 11:26:12 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Was there any indication on Fox today whether they were getting closer or losing groung?

Jug indicated tonight that he got information today that made him feel things are speeding up.  He did not disclose this info.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: June 28, 2005, 11:26:44 PM »

So we have more now to support the idea that lies were told, but the only new thing we have is that Joran says there were people on the beach where he left Natalee.

So how to find those people?

What about that rumor of a woman being dragged off?

If Joran killed Natalee, he apparently did not confide in Deepak, or if he did, Deepak left that part out while chatting with Mickey in the jail.

So as far as Natalee's whereabouts is, we appear to be, as Mrs. Beth puts it, where we were on May 30.
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: June 28, 2005, 11:26:45 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Ting"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Kerin there is now talk of a boy from the high school that is also missing, but I have no idea where that came from or what the source is since I did not read the lasat 100 pages or so.

Ya really gotta thank if another kid was missin we wudda heard a LOT about that!  Doncha thank?

The other kid is not missing.

He just can't be located.

same withg sergio gomez-the columbian reporter Rolling Eyes

Any news on him, is he missing or just quiet?
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: June 28, 2005, 11:26:52 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "tcumom"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
HOT LAVA????

Did you hear that?

I don't know how y'all feel about Mickey, but I think he's GREAT.....and the *hot lava* .... whoa!

Mickey Rocks Very Happy ...Hey FOM, Think he'll come talk to us here? Tell him we'll let him swing in trees with us and even give him a banana... Very Happy

um, nikki - im a few pages back still but just wanted to leap forward in time to say WTF

think positive
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: June 28, 2005, 11:26:54 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
MJ says on the first video interview that the "three" sat and made the story up. He was talking about the three boys. Nothing about father then.
It gets curiouser and curiouser.

I think he's just embellishing now. But that's just mho.

http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com/

A voice of reason, IMHO, amidst the cacophony of vigilante-ism.  Why is this the first time MJ has mentioned this since he's been out, what, 2 weeks??

I think he sees this as an opportunity to extend his 15 minutes of fame to 19 minutes.....nothing more nothing less.

But the desperate vigilantes hang on anything.....viable or not.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #408 on: June 28, 2005, 11:27:42 PM »

Quote from: "pybird"
Was there any indication on Fox today whether they were getting closer or losing groung?

Jug indicated tonight that he got information today that made him feel things are speeding up.  He did not disclose this info.

I also believe he said that while it was speeding up, it was still (naturally) too slow for him.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: June 28, 2005, 11:28:12 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "sb"
Julia Renfroe just PEGGED the cell phone message situation. The 6:40 AM call that everyone was so excited about was Joran on the school bus headed for the other end of island. EXACTLY what I thought 2 weeks ago!

The info she gave also matches well with the idea of Deepak being on the way home and going towards Montanja at 2:00 AM.

Dropped off at 1:50 AM at beach. There is a timeline here folks.

And it's a very tight timeline.  I do trust Julia Renfro as far as confirming things like this.  She does have access outsiders might not get...they said she took Steve Croes from jail to her office for an interview.  I think she's got this right.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: June 28, 2005, 11:28:37 PM »

Quote from: "Hat"
I think that was the first time anybody on that island told us truly all he knows, thank you Mr. John.

I'll tell him hat...He can't believe this is news..he was not afraid and sayseverybody there knows whats going on.

peace to all
harleymom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: June 28, 2005, 11:29:02 PM »

2005 exam schedule for the International school of Aruba, Is this the right school?

http://www.isaruba.com/documents/EndofSemesterIIExamSchedule2005.pdf
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #412 on: June 28, 2005, 11:29:09 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
Dutch law says that a parent can not be arrested for aiding a child in covering up evidence

oh wow.

Deep sigh.

A parent has the right not to have to say anything incriminating information he got directly from his child.

I.e. "Dad, I killed NH", is protected

"Dad, please help me bury the body " and Paul van der Sloot does so, his actions (Paul's) are NOT protected.

thank you arubagirl, people get that mixed up sometimes. Also didn't he waive his right to the privledge, or waive his right to NOT testify against his son. Do I have that right?

The attorney from Aruba told Greta that PVDS can be called to testify (or not) but during the questioning about his son PVDS can choose to not answer any question.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: June 28, 2005, 11:29:15 PM »

Quote from: "pybird"

I am wondering if this could be related to the hit by the TX group....Mr. Miller seemed to really hesitate yesterday when he said "slight hit"....and he looked so very sad.  Really wish there was a video to play of that interview.  

Today they didn't dive, as I understand it...correct me if I'm wrong.

He also said, and I've posted this before (please be patient) that if they did find something, they would not disclose it right away.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: June 28, 2005, 11:29:20 PM »

Discussion between Bendex and Girlfriend

Girlfriend : Or you stop chatting with your monkey friends or I go

Bendex   : I am going to miss you

Only the facts
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: June 28, 2005, 11:29:21 PM »

Quote from: "luna"
 Why is this the first time MJ has mentioned this since he's been out, what, 2 weeks??

I think he sees this as an opportunity to extend his 15 minutes of fame to 19 minutes.....nothing more nothing less..

I hope he can stretch it out to a good, very well-paying job. And a book and a movie.
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: June 28, 2005, 11:29:26 PM »

What if Yellow Ribbon and I call this poor Jeremy boy tomorrow and make sure he's ok?  Will that help?
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: June 28, 2005, 11:30:07 PM »

Quote from: "mitzid66"
...Just a crazy way out thought.  Please be kind if I am stupid.
Actually, it sounds plausible to me.  There might be a few little tweaks in motivation and modus operandi, but the basic plot could fit.  Set up.  Yep.
Who
What
Why
When
Where
How Much

...but like you say, maybe just a crazy way out thought...but not stupid!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: June 28, 2005, 11:30:21 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
So we have more now to support the idea that lies were told, but the only new thing we have is that Joran says there were people on the beach where he left Natalee.

So how to find those people?

What about that rumor of a woman being dragged off?

If Joran killed Natalee, he apparently did not confide in Deepak, or if he did, Deepak left that part out while chatting with Mickey in the jail.

So as far as Natalee's whereabouts is, we appear to be, as Mrs. Beth puts it, where we were on May 30.

Did we not here on this very place a few nites back from one of them (purportedly) that there were a 100 MB kids out on that beach and they would have seen Natalee?
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: June 28, 2005, 11:30:26 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
I'm fixating on the last report on Fox that said that J took the bus on Monday morning at 6:00 a.m. (according to the bus driver) and took his exams (according to the Head Master) and did very well.  Somewhere in the back of my mind I thought I read that his exams didn't take place until that Friday.  Could be losing my mind.  Help?

I wanted to come back to this, too.  No exams Monday morning.  Is  Headmaster also covering for Joran?

Greta needs to follow up on this school/exam thing herself. There have been to many stories, and in Julia's eyes joran can almost do no wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.