March 28, 2024, 10:41:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200550 times)
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: June 28, 2005, 11:30:32 PM »

Here we have a very strange and terrible tale of a father and son going to hell together. It is scanning like the first chapter in a Joseph Conrad, complete with the septic imprint of Dutch Colonialism steeped in the steaming tropics. So far, I hate it.
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: June 28, 2005, 11:30:34 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
Quote from: "tcumom"
Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
I'm fixating on the last report on Fox that said that J took the bus on Monday morning at 6:00 a.m. (according to the bus driver) and took his exams (according to the Head Master) and did very well.  Somewhere in the back of my mind I thought I read that his exams didn't take place until that Friday.  Could be losing my mind.  Help?

You're not crazy....someone *did* post that exams were NOT taking place that day.....I'm telling y'all, that Julia person seems to be enamored with Joran.  I know that sounds nuts, but that how it appears...to me.

I think someone posted earlier that the AP exams were held that week beginning on Monday.

If the headmaster said there were exams, then there must have been exams. People don't lie about things that can be so easily prooved or disprooved.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: June 28, 2005, 11:30:45 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Discussion between Bendex and Girlfriend

Girlfriend : Or you stop chatting with your monkey friends or I go

Bendex   : I am going to miss you

Bendex, why don't you just invite her to the monkey party?  She can play too!
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: June 28, 2005, 11:30:57 PM »

Quote from: "pybird"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Was there any indication on Fox today whether they were getting closer or losing groung?

Jug indicated tonight that he got information today that made him feel things are speeding up.  He did not disclose this info.

But that is the whole point, they never disclose anything. I mean come on...what have Mr. and Mrs. twitty actually divulged. They have both continually said in the last couple weeks that they trust everything is speeding along, they are happy with the co-operation of the LE. Beth has not stated anything negative as to the investigation and results with the Aruba officials. She has stated she is confident that they are all working together. Then today she says she doesn't know which way this is going, she doesn't know if she is starting from the beginning or not? She stated nobody knows anymore. I mean...I am as frustrated with these 2 as I am with the 3 boys and papa vds.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: June 28, 2005, 11:30:59 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
HOT LAVA????

Did you hear that?

I don't know how y'all feel about Mickey, but I think he's GREAT.....and the *hot lava* .... whoa!

I fully agree.  He is a stand up guy!

I felt so bad when he told the story about waking up and seeing the blond prosecutor and he mentioned something about Natalee...they immediately said he was involved.  Jeez.

He's a stand up guy.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: June 28, 2005, 11:31:09 PM »

This could explain how Joran got home,,,,,if he had connections,,,I wonder if LE spoke to Mariott,,,HI employees,,,,,,

He had been hanging around all week,,,per MB students,,,heard this several time,,,,,

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: June 28, 2005, 11:31:42 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "Lausa"
you're right, she isnt buried on Aruba

Hmm...was it you who was always saying "Follow the money..."?

Follow the monet

and what r u drinking tonight??? I've got a straw daquiri going.

Follow the money.....hmmmm. OK wiz...more hints please.
(and FOM you know not to drink while posting. In the past you have said some crazy things)  Smile

U LIKE IT !!! Laughing

peace to all
Twelve Monkeys
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: June 28, 2005, 11:31:49 PM »

Why do "they" keep saying that they thought she would turn up in a crack house?

I'm begining to think even the  brothers don't know what really happened, but Daddy sure knows.

12 Monkeys
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: June 28, 2005, 11:32:23 PM »

Quote from: "Hat"
I think that was the first time anybody on that island told us truly all he knows, thank you Mr. John.

I'll tell him hat...He can't believe this is news..he was not afraid and sayseverybody there knows whats going on.

Tell him the same for me too!  Also, I found him to be very smart.  He's a good critical thinker.  He knew to stay quiet and not tell Deepak who he was right way and thought to take the time to ask him questions, etc. He recounted details very well. He was also very confident he would be let go because he was innocent.  Hell, I think he should be a cop!!!
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: June 28, 2005, 11:32:31 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Dragonfly ... I got the same impression about Satish's lawyer - he is doing a very good job of protecting his client and distanding Satish from the whole situation - he's also willing to discuss details of evidence which seems inappropriate and possibly his own interest in feeding the media .. or maybe he justs wants to impress Greta? Shocked

or he knows he has an innocent client other than the inital lie?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: June 28, 2005, 11:32:32 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Discussion between Bendex and Girlfriend

Girlfriend : Or you stop chatting with your monkey friends or I go

Bendex   : I am going to miss you

I think this is the quote of the night Smile
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: June 28, 2005, 11:33:11 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Okay, I noticed something tonight in the interview with the attorney for Satish and I'm going to ask if anyone else noticed it.  First, he was pretty forthcoming with the information regarding cell phone calls and test messages.  More so than anyone else that is directly involved has been.  Secondly, did anyone get the feeling that he really seemed at one point to be separating Satish not only from Joran, but also from Deepak.  He told about how Joran tried to say that Satish picked him up, but Satish denies this.  He said that is the only reason that Satish is still in jail because he can't PROVE he was in bed asleep.  He did however point out that with the other suspects (Joran and Deepak) there are test messages, phone calls, and emails connecting them and that's why they are still in jail.  But for his client it is only because of the one story Joran said that they can't prove is not true.  He made a point of saying there is much more evidence in regards to Joran and Deepak.  Did anyone notice that?  Almost like "Yes, Deepak and Satish have been telling the true story for 10 days now, but my client is even more innocent than Deepak and Joran."  Just my take on it.  Anyone else?

i think you heard that rite.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: June 28, 2005, 11:33:25 PM »

I gotta say..listening to Mickey John and watching this tonight .....even with all of our problems..and we've got 'em...I'm glad  I'm an american in america.....these guys (the guards) get arrested on suspicion...with no cause..which is what i think happened to mickey.....a national gets arrested like that....imagine what  would/might happen to one of us in a foreign domain accused of a crime...it's all too "midnight express" for me..but I dont think/matter of fact I am convinced, he (mickey) had anything to do with this at all..but it just scares me what can happen to you in foreign countries (AKA Natalee..what ever that turns out to be) and what  you might be subjected to by the hands of foreign justice systems..
another monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: June 28, 2005, 11:33:27 PM »

Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
I'm fixating on the last report on Fox that said that J took the bus on Monday morning at 6:00 a.m. (according to the bus driver) and took his exams (according to the Head Master) and did very well.  Somewhere in the back of my mind I thought I read that his exams didn't take place until that Friday.  Could be losing my mind.  Help?

You're not crazy....someone *did* post that exams were NOT taking place that day.....I'm telling y'all, that Julia person seems to be enamored with Joran.  I know that sounds nuts, but that how it appears...to me.

I have only heard that the tests were that Monday morning and people have expressed amazement that he could get up and take his exams. Where did "Friday" come from? I think if you could search back to the first week of June  you will only see "Monday" or "the next morning."
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: June 28, 2005, 11:33:27 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
In room:

man! how do the Twittys stay in that room?

The stuffed animal, a bunny.  Not a child.  Not an adult.  Poignant beyond words.

I cannot fathom the patience and stamina that the Twittys are having to summon.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: June 28, 2005, 11:33:35 PM »

Quote from: "harleymom"
2005 exam schedule for the International school of Aruba, Is this the right school?

http://www.isaruba.com/documents/EndofSemesterIIExamSchedule2005.pdf

Wow, that shows the exams for 6/6.  This schedule matches the graduation and everything too.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: June 28, 2005, 11:34:12 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
you're right, she isnt buried on Aruba

Hmm...was it you who was always saying "Follow the money..."?

Follow the monet

and what r u drinking tonight??? I've got a straw daquiri going.

george dickel tennessee sour mash whiskey

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: June 28, 2005, 11:34:54 PM »

Quote from: "mitzid66"
Just a thought, and may have been mentioned already.

Natalee is on the plane on the way down talking to this nice tourist fella.  They chit chat and he asks alot of questions that seem generic to her, but not to him.  "Where from? What do you do? Why are you here?  What do your parents do?"  

So he's the plant, she's the mark.  Info relayed to the VDS's.  Blonde girl from money.  Teenage group, yada yada yada....

JVDS seems to have shown up over the duration of the stay, as I recall reading of several MBHS kids seing him here and there.  He is observing.

When they decide to take her, JVDS is the one to lure, as he is of a common age, and then through whatever menas, transfers her to this person from the plane who has either never left the island  with her, or who did leave the island and took her with him.  

Just a crazy way out thought.  Please be kind if I am stupid.

Interesting theory, but I don't think these kids are that sophisticated to plan something out like that.
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #438 on: June 28, 2005, 11:35:33 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Kerin there is now talk of a boy from the high school that is also missing, but I have no idea where that came from or what the source is since I did not read the lasat 100 pages or so.
Ya really gotta thank if another kid was missin we wudda heard a LOT about that!  Doncha thank?
The other kid is not missing.
He just can't be located.
If all this wasn't tragic that could be funny.
(But it's better not distract too much because the "tupperware patrol" could be infuriated) Wink
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #439 on: June 28, 2005, 11:35:54 PM »

WHen he was first released he mentioned nothing about the father, now there it is. Maybe he just had a burst of recollection....I just don't think so. If he thought the dad was involved then I think that would have been big news and he would have said it. And he would not have said the "three". He would have said the father was in on it.

Sorry, but I just think that's a pretty big detail to omit or forget. And I don't believe that the police told him not to mention it. I mean after a couple of weeks did they just release him from his vow of silence?

I tend to go with the 4 more minutes of fame.. But hey, thats just me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.