March 28, 2024, 05:33:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200524 times)
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #440 on: June 28, 2005, 11:35:57 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Lausa"
you're right, she isnt buried on Aruba

Hmm...was it you who was always saying "Follow the money..."?

Follow the monet

and what r u drinking tonight??? I've got a straw daquiri going.

george dickel tennessee sour mash whiskey

So, we're looking for messages in impressionistic paintings now?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: June 28, 2005, 11:36:06 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Discussion between Bendex and Girlfriend

Girlfriend : Or you stop chatting with your monkey friends or I go

Bendex   : I am going to miss you

Shocked

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: June 28, 2005, 11:36:20 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Ting"
So we have more now to support the idea that lies were told, but the only new thing we have is that Joran says there were people on the beach where he left Natalee.

So how to find those people?

What about that rumor of a woman being dragged off?

If Joran killed Natalee, he apparently did not confide in Deepak, or if he did, Deepak left that part out while chatting with Mickey in the jail.

So as far as Natalee's whereabouts is, we appear to be, as Mrs. Beth puts it, where we were on May 30.

Did we not here on this very place a few nites back from one of them (purportedly) that there were a 100 MB kids out on that beach and they would have seen Natalee?

We don't know exactly which part of the beach he left her on, or whether "people" refers to those kids or other people.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #443 on: June 28, 2005, 11:37:09 PM »

If all this wasn't tragic that could be funny.
(But it's better not distract too much because the "tupperware patrol" could be infuriated)

That's us...keeping a lid on it, and letting out all the bad air... Wink
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: June 28, 2005, 11:37:09 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "Itawamba"
Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
I'm fixating on the last report on Fox that said that J took the bus on Monday morning at 6:00 a.m. (according to the bus driver) and took his exams (according to the Head Master) and did very well.  Somewhere in the back of my mind I thought I read that his exams didn't take place until that Friday.  Could be losing my mind.  Help?

I wanted to come back to this, too.  No exams Monday morning.  Is  Headmaster also covering for Joran?

Greta needs to follow up on this school/exam thing herself. There have been to many stories, and in Julia's eyes joran can almost do no wrong.

I don't have a source for this, but one of the very first things I read on this board approx. 2.5 weeks ago was that Joran took exams on that Monday.
OldFart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: June 28, 2005, 11:37:15 PM »

Ting wrote:
So we have more now to support the idea that lies were told, but the only new thing we have is that Joran says there were people on the beach where he left Natalee.

When did Joran state this.... I miss more & more & more
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: June 28, 2005, 11:37:22 PM »

Quote from: "KKM"
What if Yellow Ribbon and I call this poor Jeremy boy tomorrow and make sure he's ok?  Will that help?

Oh Lord please do so that rumor stops. Surprised
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: June 28, 2005, 11:37:24 PM »

Quote from: "inthepacific"
Quote from: "pybird"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Was there any indication on Fox today whether they were getting closer or losing groung?

Jug indicated tonight that he got information today that made him feel things are speeding up.  He did not disclose this info.

But that is the whole point, they never disclose anything. I mean come on...what have Mr. and Mrs. twitty actually divulged. They have both continually said in the last couple weeks that they trust everything is speeding along, they are happy with the co-operation of the LE. Beth has not stated anything negative as to the investigation and results with the Aruba officials. She has stated she is confident that they are all working together. Then today she says she doesn't know which way this is going, she doesn't know if she is starting from the beginning or not? She stated nobody knows anymore. I mean...I am as frustrated with these 2 as I am with the 3 boys and papa vds.

Why are you frustrated at these two?  Because one day they said the investigation is moving forward, and the next day not? Maybe they're tellin the truth. They know that this investigation is hopeless, at this point. So, get used to it, and don't be so frustrated. I don't want to see you frustrated.
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: June 28, 2005, 11:38:12 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Discussion between Bendex and Girlfriend

Girlfriend : Or you stop chatting with your monkey friends or I go

Bendex   : I am going to miss you

I think my husband is about to be leaving as well!
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: June 28, 2005, 11:38:14 PM »

Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
Interesting theory, but I don't think these kids are that sophisticated to plan something out like that.

I agree with you, Ella's Mom, but while they're not sophisticated enough to plan, they are strong enough not to speak.   Go figure.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: June 28, 2005, 11:38:24 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "harleymom"
2005 exam schedule for the International school of Aruba, Is this the right school?

http://www.isaruba.com/documents/EndofSemesterIIExamSchedule2005.pdf

Wow, that shows the exams for 6/6.  This schedule matches the graduation and everything too.

This does not prove or disprove whether there were exams on 5/30 or the rest of the first week.  My son's school puts out a weekly schedule.  Perhaps the ISA does too.  This may just be that week's school schedule.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: June 28, 2005, 11:38:39 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "chelsblu"
Quote from: "tcumom"
I'm fixating on the last report on Fox that said that J took the bus on Monday morning at 6:00 a.m. (according to the bus driver) and took his exams (according to the Head Master) and did very well.  Somewhere in the back of my mind I thought I read that his exams didn't take place until that Friday.  Could be losing my mind.  Help?

You're not crazy....someone *did* post that exams were NOT taking place that day.....I'm telling y'all, that Julia person seems to be enamored with Joran.  I know that sounds nuts, but that how it appears...to me.

I think someone posted earlier that the AP exams were held that week beginning on Monday.

If the headmaster said there were exams, then there must have been exams. People don't lie about things that can be so easily prooved or disprooved.

Yes, and I don't think everyone...including the headmaster and the McDonald's Manager is "IN" on this!!

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: June 28, 2005, 11:38:54 PM »

Follow the monet

AHHH...george dickel hour....got it now

peace to all
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: June 28, 2005, 11:39:04 PM »

Quote from: "harleymom"
2005 exam schedule for the International school of Aruba, Is this the right school?

http://www.isaruba.com/documents/EndofSemesterIIExamSchedule2005.pdf

If that's the right school, exams started Monday, June 6th, if I'm reading correctly?

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
OldFart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: June 28, 2005, 11:40:03 PM »

Quote from: "luna"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "Itawamba"

I wanted to come back to this, too.  No exams Monday morning.  Is  Headmaster also covering for Joran?

Greta needs to follow up on this school/exam thing herself. There have been to many stories, and in Julia's eyes joran can almost do no wrong.

I think I rember somthing from earlier today that Joran DID NOT take the AP tests.  whenever they were conducted.

I don't have a source for this, but one of the very first things I read on this board approx. 2.5 weeks ago was that Joran took exams on that Monday.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: June 28, 2005, 11:40:33 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

Follow the monet

So, we're looking for messages in impressionistic paintings now?

Arrow NO!!!  Message in a bottle nancy drew!!!

peace to all
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: June 28, 2005, 11:40:49 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
I gotta say..listening to Mickey John and watching this tonight .....even with all of our problems..and we've got 'em...I'm glad  I'm an american in america.....these guys (the guards) get arrested on suspicion...with no cause..which is what i think happened to mickey.....a national gets arrested like that....imagine what  would/might happen to one of us in a foreign domain accused of a crime...it's all too "midnight express" for me..but I dont think/matter of fact I am convinced, he (mickey) had anything to do with this at all..but it just scares me what can happen to you in foreign countries (AKA Natalee..what ever that turns out to be) and what  you might be subjected to by the hands of foreign justice systems..

Good point, you know something, I have travelled to a few foreign countries. I'm the type that investigates my vacation prior to departure. So much so that I go onto forums and find out what it is I am requiring in my vacation and my needs. I have went onto forums, dumb and niave. I get back from my vacation and go onto these forums again and find out exactly what you are saying gaijin. We MUST be careful travellers in a foreign country. We MUST NEVER think that things run the same as they do in our home country or state or province.

On that note, my eldest son wants to travel to mexico this fall...I've been there done that..read enormously of the negative things that happen by eyewitnesses from forums. How do I teach my son how to handle himself in a foreign country with alcohol involved?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: June 28, 2005, 11:40:55 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

Follow the monet

Follow the money.....hmmmm. OK wiz...more hints please.
(and FOM you know not to drink while posting. In the past you have said some crazy things)  Smile

U LIKE IT !!! Laughing

I do like your latest suggestion for "Monkey Cliffs Notes"  Smile

KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: June 28, 2005, 11:41:05 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "chelsblu"
Quote from: "tcumom"

You're not crazy....someone *did* post that exams were NOT taking place that day.....I'm telling y'all, that Julia person seems to be enamored with Joran.  I know that sounds nuts, but that how it appears...to me.

I think someone posted earlier that the AP exams were held that week beginning on Monday.

If the headmaster said there were exams, then there must have been exams. People don't lie about things that can be so easily prooved or disprooved.

Right, well there are 3 sitting in jail for the same. and One who just lied because as Greta said "he is a nut", or " he is crook" in reference to the reward, or because as Julia Renfroe says he just "wanted" to meet deepak ( deepak must be very charismatic) and in SC's own words, because he wanted to be a good person. So yes it seems people are lying very easily in this case.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: June 28, 2005, 11:41:22 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

Follow the monet

Follow the money.....hmmmm. OK wiz...more hints please.
(and FOM you know not to drink while posting. In the past you have said some crazy things)  Smile

K, you know how I roll

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.