April 19, 2024, 11:35:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 201221 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: June 28, 2005, 11:41:43 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
WHen he was first released he mentioned nothing about the father, now there it is. Maybe he just had a burst of recollection....I just don't think so. If he thought the dad was involved then I think that would have been big news and he would have said it. And he would not have said the "three". He would have said the father was in on it.

Sorry, but I just think that's a pretty big detail to omit or forget. And I don't believe that the police told him not to mention it. I mean after a couple of weeks did they just release him from his vow of silence?

I tend to go with the 4 more minutes of fame.. But hey, thats just me.

he said family...for what it is worth...

peace to all
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: June 28, 2005, 11:42:09 PM »

Quote from: "LostinTime"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Ting"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Kerin there is now talk of a boy from the high school that is also missing, but I have no idea where that came from or what the source is since I did not read the lasat 100 pages or so.

Ya really gotta thank if another kid was missin we wudda heard a LOT about that!  Doncha thank?

The other kid is not missing.

He just can't be located.

same withg sergio gomez-the columbian reporter Rolling Eyes

Any news on him, is he missing or just quiet?

The source for the missing kid is an entry on a blog which just popped up within the last day.  Smells like a hoax. The missing man on the plane was mentioned once by Greta, there is absolutely no evidence that NH ever spoke with him. If this person, or the student were truely missing, Fox would be running with it, they want to keep this story going.

'Spect the missing man is hiding out from his wife, business partners or is just plain having too much fun to go home. Many people purchase RT tickets and discard the return, they are often cheaper than a OW. Doubt there is a mystery here.
vindication
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: June 28, 2005, 11:43:09 PM »

PVDS actions the day after? After JVDS goes to shool, which is a good alibi as to why he couldn't have properly disposed of body, where did PVDS go? Did he go to work? He may have had the time to dispose of a body the next day?
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: June 28, 2005, 11:43:53 PM »

Kerin there is now talk of a boy from the high school that is also missing, but I have no idea where that came from or what the source is since I did not read the lasat 100 pages or so.

Ya really gotta thank if another kid was missin we wudda heard a LOT about that!  Doncha thank?

Well, lookie here. The cat sh*t under the table.

It is a man, not one of the schools group. He did not make his return flight home. He now cant be located. BUT, because no one has filed a missing persons report he is not considered missing. So, if no one files a missing person report what is he ? Just gone I guess.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: June 28, 2005, 11:44:24 PM »

Quote from: "luna"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "Itawamba"
Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
I'm fixating on the last report on Fox that said that J took the bus on Monday morning at 6:00 a.m. (according to the bus driver) and took his exams (according to the Head Master) and did very well.  Somewhere in the back of my mind I thought I read that his exams didn't take place until that Friday.  Could be losing my mind.  Help?

I wanted to come back to this, too.  No exams Monday morning.  Is  Headmaster also covering for Joran?

Greta needs to follow up on this school/exam thing herself. There have been to many stories, and in Julia's eyes joran can almost do no wrong.

I don't have a source for this, but one of the very first things I read on this board approx. 2.5 weeks ago was that Joran took exams on that Monday.

luna here is the link---it shows exams on 6/6
http://www.isaruba.com/documents/EndofSemesterIIExamSchedule2005.pdf
mishj
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: June 28, 2005, 11:44:55 PM »

I should think the last thing Mickey John wants is another few minutes of fame!  His last few minutes of fame ended with him in jail, and he must know (a la Paul Crues) that if he claims father VDS was involved when he wasnt, he could end up back there!

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: June 28, 2005, 11:46:17 PM »

Quote from: "Rosalie"

Well, lookie here. The cat sh*t under the table.

It is a man, not one of the schools group. He did not make his return flight home. He now cant be located. BUT, because no one has filed a missing persons report he is not considered missing. So, if no one files a missing person report what is he ? Just gone I guess.

If u ask LE they will tell likely you to wait or go to c/c's// maybe guy will show up in crackhouse soon.... Shocked

peace to all
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: June 28, 2005, 11:46:47 PM »

q.  is there a crematory on aruba?

q.  did the "godfather" or papa vds have access to it (crematory) if so?

q.  how does this not fit - joran and nh gets dropped off at home...one or all "have fun"....natalee either dies at their hands, or dies from date rape drug (or other cause), joran asks papa for help....papa makes call...NEXT DAY in one of papa's car - natalee is taken to town crematory and body - along with id's, clothes, etc....is permanenty reduced to ashes....

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: June 28, 2005, 11:47:06 PM »

Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
I'm fixating on the last report on Fox that said that J took the bus on Monday morning at 6:00 a.m. (according to the bus driver) and took his exams (according to the Head Master) and did very well.  Somewhere in the back of my mind I thought I read that his exams didn't take place until that Friday.  Could be losing my mind.  Help?

Did he catch the bus at 6 am or 6:40 am?
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: June 28, 2005, 11:47:14 PM »

Yes, that schedule of final exams for Joran's school and class showed that they didn't start until Friday, 6/6/05.

However, there was speculation by some that Joran had Advanced Placement exams that were scheduled in the days before the finals.  I don't know *how* anyone knew that, but they said "maybe."

So, OK, let's say he had an AP exam on Monday morning or sometime during the day on Monday--if it was like my own AP exams, that was the ONLY thing I had to do that day at school--we were off the rest of the week for Hell Week and studying for finals.  It's possible Joran was only at school for a couple of hours on Mon. morning.

(It's also possible that's when other students saw his "scratches" on his face and when he bragged about Nat, before Daddy and Headmaster told him to zip it.)

And, also like my own AP tests, very few other students were taking the same tests I was.  The French ones were popular and there were more people sitting for them, but my Latin AP test had no one else taking it except my best friend and me.

So, maybe the Headmaster looked up Joran's AP records or maybe he didn't.  Who knows--it seemed like a "shoot-from-the-hip" statement to me, like "of course Joran, our shining Golden boy was in school, bright and early Monday morning ("all in our places with bright shiny faces") and I can umm ... umm... prove it.  Why, yes, he took a test that day which proves he was here."  Yeah, that's the ticket.

Church Lady would say, "how con-veeeennn-ient!"
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: June 28, 2005, 11:47:19 PM »

Who says Mickey has to stay in Aruba? I would not blame him a bit if he decided he and his family would be happier somewhere else. And I hope he has the opportunity to do whatever he wants to.
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: June 28, 2005, 11:47:24 PM »

Quote from: "inthepacific"
Quote from: "pybird"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Was there any indication on Fox today whether they were getting closer or losing groung?

Jug indicated tonight that he got information today that made him feel things are speeding up.  He did not disclose this info.

But that is the whole point, they never disclose anything. I mean come on...what have Mr. and Mrs. twitty actually divulged. They have both continually said in the last couple weeks that they trust everything is speeding along, they are happy with the co-operation of the LE. Beth has not stated anything negative as to the investigation and results with the Aruba officials. She has stated she is confident that they are all working together. Then today she says she doesn't know which way this is going, she doesn't know if she is starting from the beginning or not? She stated nobody knows anymore. I mean...I am as frustrated with these 2 as I am with the 3 boys and papa vds.

Why are you frustrated at these two?  Because one day they said the investigation is moving forward, and the next day not? Maybe they're tellin the truth. They know that this investigation is hopeless, at this point. So, get used to it, and don't be so frustrated. I don't want to see you frustrated.

Professor,

I have watched Beth on interviews..lets say at least 8 in the last couple of weeks. She is constantly asked..."do you feel this investigation is moving on as you would like to see, and do you feel you are getting co-operation from the LE and Aruban authorities?" Her answer has always been .."yes i do beleive we are making ground here, and yes i do believe that we are hearing from the local authorities, and I do beleive that this is going along well and we will hear soon that this will come to a conclusion"

Then today...she is frustrated and she feels nobody knows what is going on anymore.

Now this evening, Jug is saying everything is on track again and they feel good?

I mean wtf???
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: June 28, 2005, 11:47:30 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "iquitos"
is deepak, 21, the little one and satish, 18, the  the big one big one.  did greta mix up the pictures?  great is grasping at straws tonight.

little one deepak 21...big one satish 18

so greta had the wrong picture up for deepak today?  satish darker, deepak lighter has car and works at internet cafe the older and smaller of the two.  right?  great wrong....  greta has run out of story on aruba.  she will not be there much longer unless they find the body or some other evidence that allows her to milk this a while longer.  the twittys are truly waning too.  this is just too much for them.  one thing i want before she leaves, amybe beth can ask her:  a tour of joran's apt.  we have seen mickey's and deepak's bedroom no i want to see a white guys bedrooom too.  she was not as pushy with the v/d sloots.  

one more item:  paulus on Nova made reference to a media circus and said he does not want to contribute to it because it has another purpose, another agenda of its own which is not necessarily about natalee.
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: June 28, 2005, 11:47:41 PM »

Actually, he waivered....he said both family and the dad, and then the family......so who knows?

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
mitzid66
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: June 28, 2005, 11:47:50 PM »

Ellas mom, I don't know how to show a response , so I will respond this way.

I do not think they are smart enough.  I do however think that if this was the case, they have done this before, and so has PVDS.  They are not paid to think, just do.  

After all, how does JVDS have this much money to blow gambling?  And why are he and PVDS in the same place hanging out sometimes?

As I said, just a thought.  But these kids may get paid big bucks to be the lure.  

And where is this mysterious chatty plane passenger?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: June 28, 2005, 11:48:36 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Who says Mickey has to stay in Aruba? I would not blame him a bit if he decided he and his family would be happier somewhere else. And I hope he has the opportunity to do whatever he wants to.

me too.

peace to all
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: June 28, 2005, 11:49:35 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
I gotta say..listening to Mickey John and watching this tonight .....even with all of our problems..and we've got 'em...I'm glad  I'm an american in america.....these guys (the guards) get arrested on suspicion...with no cause..which is what i think happened to mickey.....a national gets arrested like that....imagine what  would/might happen to one of us in a foreign domain accused of a crime...it's all too "midnight express" for me..but I dont think/matter of fact I am convinced, he (mickey) had anything to do with this at all..but it just scares me what can happen to you in foreign countries (AKA Natalee..what ever that turns out to be) and what  you might be subjected to by the hands of foreign justice systems..

Its a good thang fer Mickey that that crowd didn't have a rope!  Sotaspeak!
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: June 28, 2005, 11:49:36 PM »

And where is this mysterious chatty plane passenger?

If he exists, as I think this is a recent rumor....
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: June 28, 2005, 11:50:05 PM »

That 50 minutes. An area of beach just a bit out of the way...isn't that towards the end, where it's rough? Plenty of time. I think in every lie there is a grain of truth. The school official laid out a drowning scenario for Jug on like day two. There was some swimming mentioned by maybe Joran. I think he put her in the water.
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: June 28, 2005, 11:50:31 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "harleymom"
2005 exam schedule for the International school of Aruba, Is this the right school?

http://www.isaruba.com/documents/EndofSemesterIIExamSchedule2005.pdf

Wow, that shows the exams for 6/6.  This schedule matches the graduation and everything too.

But If you look on the schedule it says that students that have taken AP exam can substitute that exam for the final exam ---- but that kids still have to come to class. That fits with an earlier post on this board last week that AP exams were held the week before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.