March 28, 2024, 02:38:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200569 times)
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: June 28, 2005, 11:51:21 PM »

OK, for those determined to make fun.

I was responding to a question from Kerin.

I SAID there was no proof.

Here is the entire post from Scared Monkey poster on the thread before this one.  There was a a discussion and several replies.

I was NOT evaluating the information, simply telling her that there HAD been talk of it earlier today.  That was a fact.  There was talk.  It was NOT verified.  

Unless you were here reading all day, try not to judge or ridicule others.  It is rude. <please read the post I already posted a few pages back addressing this - RB>
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message on this forum posted by 'red':http://forum.prophecies.us/viewtopic.php?p=82282#82282

just in:

Who is Jeremy Edward Brown??? He came here on the same day as the students and did not leave the island yet., according to immigration.
Here in Aruba we have PRE- Clearace imm. so that you do not have to
go through imm. in the states again. Could Jeremy be friends with Natie
or is he her boyfriend that Natie Aun't in the states (brown hair) told Larry King???

Also Beth H. told in her intrerviewshe was called by 911 in USA that her
daughter has been kidnapped before she came here to Aruba.. Is this true?.
Also the US search & rescue team insulted our press by very ugly names, but they do only allow FOX news to film the searches. Mr. Miller told the press here and in US that "No press will be allowed to the search".
Please let me know this is very important

Any info, please reply..
RED..

[/quote]
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: June 28, 2005, 11:51:24 PM »

Quote from: "inthepacific"
Quote from: "gaijin"
I gotta say..listening to Mickey John and watching this tonight .....even with all of our problems..and we've got 'em...I'm glad  I'm an american in america.....these guys (the guards) get arrested on suspicion...with no cause..which is what i think happened to mickey.....a national gets arrested like that....imagine what  would/might happen to one of us in a foreign domain accused of a crime...it's all too "midnight express" for me..but I dont think/matter of fact I am convinced, he (mickey) had anything to do with this at all..but it just scares me what can happen to you in foreign countries (AKA Natalee..what ever that turns out to be) and what  you might be subjected to by the hands of foreign justice systems..

Good point, you know something, I have travelled to a few foreign countries. I'm the type that investigates my vacation prior to departure. So much so that I go onto forums and find out what it is I am requiring in my vacation and my needs. I have went onto forums, dumb and niave. I get back from my vacation and go onto these forums again and find out exactly what you are saying gaijin. We MUST be careful travellers in a foreign country. We MUST NEVER think that things run the same as they do in our home country or state or province.

On that note, my eldest son wants to travel to mexico this fall...I've been there done that..read enormously of the negative things that happen by eyewitnesses from forums. How do I teach my son how to handle himself in a foreign country with alcohol involved?

Answer: Teach him how to roll up into fetal position and hold out his wallet.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: June 28, 2005, 11:51:36 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Ting"
Who says Mickey has to stay in Aruba? I would not blame him a bit if he decided he and his family would be happier somewhere else. And I hope he has the opportunity to do whatever he wants to.

me too.

So FOM...would that mean if you and Mickey got married you would be "MICKEYS MONKEY"?? (Hey...for those of you who don't rememeber it is a SONG)  Laughing

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: June 28, 2005, 11:52:01 PM »

Perhaps Ap exams were the previous week.

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
Ladyhawke112
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: June 28, 2005, 11:52:27 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "luna"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "Itawamba"
Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
I'm fixating on the last report on Fox that said that J took the bus on Monday morning at 6:00 a.m. (according to the bus driver) and took his exams (according to the Head Master) and did very well.  Somewhere in the back of my mind I thought I read that his exams didn't take place until that Friday.  Could be losing my mind.  Help?

I wanted to come back to this, too.  No exams Monday morning.  Is  Headmaster also covering for Joran?

Greta needs to follow up on this school/exam thing herself. There have been to many stories, and in Julia's eyes joran can almost do no wrong.

I don't have a source for this, but one of the very first things I read on this board approx. 2.5 weeks ago was that Joran took exams on that Monday.

luna here is the link---it shows exams on 6/6
http://www.isaruba.com/documents/EndofSemesterIIExamSchedule2005.pdf

I may be able to help. If you read the "fine print" at the bottom of the schedule, it says that if a student took an AP test, it would substitute for a final. Could the AP (Advanced Placement/College credit) exam have been on Monday the 30th? The fine print implies that it was at an earlier time.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: June 28, 2005, 11:52:29 PM »

Quote from: "Whodunit?"
Actually, he waivered....he said both family and the dad, and then the family......so who knows?

mickey doesn't know, deepak does.  now, has he told the cops what happened?  paul says he has.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: June 28, 2005, 11:52:51 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "iquitos"
is deepak, 21, the little one and satish, 18, the  the big one big one.  did greta mix up the pictures?  great is grasping at straws tonight.

little one deepak 21...big one satish 18
 so greta had the wrong picture up for deepak today?  satish darker, deepak lighter has car and works at internet cafe the older and smaller of the two.  right?  great wrong....  greta has run out of story on aruba.  she will not be there much longer unless they find the body or some other evidence that allows her to milk this a while longer.  the twittys are truly waning too.  this is just too much for them.  one thing i want before she leaves, amybe beth can ask her:  a tour of joran's apt.  we have seen mickey's and deepak's bedroom no i want to see a white guys bedrooom too.  she was not as pushy with the v/d sloots.  

one more item:  paulus on Nova made reference to a media circus and said he does not want to contribute to it because it has another purpose, another agenda of its own which is not necessarily about natalee.

well, imo, the media now knows he is probably involved in this case, and has an agenda to find Natalee. He should have done the morally correct thing and made his son help find the girl, or at least been honest about the HI lie.He placed himself in the media's lens.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: June 28, 2005, 11:52:59 PM »

Quote from: "Rosalie"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Kerin there is now talk of a boy from the high school that is also missing, but I have no idea where that came from or what the source is since I did not read the lasat 100 pages or so.

Ya really gotta thank if another kid was missin we wudda heard a LOT about that!  Doncha thank?

Well, lookie here. The cat sh*t under the table.

It is a man, not one of the schools group. He did not make his return flight home. He now cant be located. BUT, because no one has filed a missing persons report he is not considered missing. So, if no one files a missing person report what is he ? Just gone I guess.

If u ask LE they will tell likely you to wait or go to c/c's// maybe guy will show up in crackhouse soon.... Shocked

How do they know the guy didn't live down there? why would he have to be on the same return flight they were on? Maybe he went on to south america. Who is the one saying he's missing anyway? And how would the average person know he's missing? Did this come from the FBI?
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: June 28, 2005, 11:52:59 PM »

Iquitos

Heres a link that shows deepak and satish.  Near the bottom.

It also shows Joran next to Robert Chambers preppy murder and they look alot alike LOL

http://www.planethuff.com/darkside/archives/cat_the_vanishing_of_natalee_holloway.html

Innocent people dont lie.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: June 28, 2005, 11:53:13 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "mitzid66"
...Just a crazy way out thought.  Please be kind if I am stupid.
Actually, it sounds plausible to me.  There might be a few little tweaks in motivation and modus operandi, but the basic plot could fit.  Set up.  Yep.
Who
What
Why
When
Where
How Much

...but like you say, maybe just a crazy way out thought...but not stupid!

Who   Blonde American girl    
What  Deliver in drugged state to beach
Why   you figure it out
When  2:00 AM, May 31
Where Fishermen's Huts
How Much  A lot

It's been out there all the time. Some people just don't want to think it could happen. But the farther we go the more I think it could be so.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: June 28, 2005, 11:53:25 PM »

Ellas mom, I don't know how to show a response , so I will respond this way.

I do not think they are smart enough.  I do however think that if this was the case, they have done this before, and so has PVDS.  They are not paid to think, just do.  

After all, how does JVDS have this much money to blow gambling?  And why are he and PVDS in the same place hanging out sometimes?

As I said, just a thought.  But these kids may get paid big bucks to be the lure.  

And where is this mysterious chatty plane passenger?

Mitzi, you are right anything could have happened.  And (IMO) these 17 year olds seem to be a little more "street smart" there than they are here, so maybe they could be involved in something like this.

Who knows!!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: June 28, 2005, 11:53:31 PM »

Quote from: "Hat"
That 50 minutes. An area of beach just a bit out of the way...isn't that towards the end, where it's rough? Plenty of time. I think in every lie there is a grain of truth. The school official laid out a drowning scenario for Jug on like day two. There was some swimming mentioned by maybe Joran. I think he put her in the water.

Deepak told mickey he believed that NH would show up at crackhouse...that lie was agreed to because brothers believed she would turn up soon.

peace to all
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: June 28, 2005, 11:53:59 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "harleymom"
2005 exam schedule for the International school of Aruba, Is this the right school?

http://www.isaruba.com/documents/EndofSemesterIIExamSchedule2005.pdf

Wow, that shows the exams for 6/6.  This schedule matches the graduation and everything too.

This does not prove or disprove whether there were exams on 5/30 or the rest of the first week.  My son's school puts out a weekly schedule.  Perhaps the ISA does too.  This may just be that week's school schedule.

I think ya gotta accept that Jr. got to school etc,etc,etc!
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: June 28, 2005, 11:54:01 PM »

Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
Just a thought, and may have been mentioned already.

Natalee is on the plane on the way down talking to this nice tourist fella.  They chit chat and he asks alot of questions that seem generic to her, but not to him.  "Where from? What do you do? Why are you here?  What do your parents do?"  

So he's the plant, she's the mark.  Info relayed to the VDS's.  Blonde girl from money.  Teenage group, yada yada yada....

JVDS seems to have shown up over the duration of the stay, as I recall reading of several MBHS kids seing him here and there.  He is observing.

When they decide to take her, JVDS is the one to lure, as he is of a common age, and then through whatever menas, transfers her to this person from the plane who has either never left the island  with her, or who did leave the island and took her with him.  

Just a crazy way out thought.  Please be kind if I am stupid.

Interesting theory, but I don't think these kids are that sophisticated to plan something out like that.

I d say in order to make that work you would have to constantly have birddogs going to and fro the plane, so that would be suspicious and costly...since it would be costly you d have to kidnap an American tourist Oh, at least monthly..... however if there was a plant at the hotel then now you got something going..a front desk that checks the people in, knows arrival time and departure...looks for profile that fits profiel du jour, and contacts the facilatator...
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: June 28, 2005, 11:54:14 PM »

Quote from: "Whodunit?"
Actually, he waivered....he said both family and the dad, and then the family......so who knows?

My interpretation is that Deepak said "family" and did not specify. Since Anita was out of the country, it seems reasonable to assume that in this case "family" refers to Paulus and Joran.

But what difference does it make? The conversation as related by Deepak did not include information about what happened to Natalee, or where she is now.
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: June 28, 2005, 11:54:53 PM »

Quote from: "Hat"
That 50 minutes. An area of beach just a bit out of the way...isn't that towards the end, where it's rough? Plenty of time. I think in every lie there is a grain of truth. The school official laid out a drowning scenario for Jug on like day two. There was some swimming mentioned by maybe Joran. I think he put her in the water.

There is no proof that anybody at the school made any comment about drowning, It is a rumour.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: June 28, 2005, 11:54:59 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
OK, for those determined to make fun.

I was responding to a question from Kerin.

I SAID there was no proof.

Here is the entire post from Scared Monkey poster on the thread before this one.  There was a a discussion and several replies.

I was NOT evaluating the information, simply telling her that there HAD been talk of it earlier today.  That was a fact.  There was talk.  It was NOT verified.  

<SNIPPED - PLEASE READ THE POST I MADE EARLIER ADDRESSING THIS - RB>

[/quote][/quote]
and I appreciated your reply, K.  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: June 28, 2005, 11:55:11 PM »

From RWV:

THIS IS HUGE! GREAT JUST DID AN INTERVIEW WITH THE SECURITY GUARD AND HE STATED THAT DEPAK TOLD HIM THAT THE THREE OF THEM SAT WITH PVDS AND CAME UP WIHT THE STORY ABOUT WHERE THEY SAID THEY DROPPED OFF NATALEE!

Posted by: Justin T | June 28, 2005 07:14 PM

think the only one being honest here is the security guard.They had plenty of time to converse while in jail and I beleave everything he is saying.No doubt Paulus and the 3 boys discussed all of this well before going to jail and he confirms that..The brother admitted they lied to him before they admitted that to authorities.If they were so innocent why would they keep saying "dont say anything"to natalies mom.Why would they lie and say they dropped her off?You would think jonas would be more helpfull considering he was the last one to see her.I pray they find natalie so these people can find justice..

Posted by: ******* | June 28, 2005 08:08 PM

I want to know why the security guard that was doing all this talking to Deepak in jail, when he was released and telling his story, Why he didn't bother to mention Deepak told him Mr VDS was involved in the plan????? So now he can just tell Greta on Tv??

Posted by: AtlJoie | June 28, 2005 09:44 PM
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: June 28, 2005, 11:55:30 PM »

By the way Mitzi, to respond, just click "quote" in the upper right hand corner
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: June 28, 2005, 11:55:47 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Ting"
Who says Mickey has to stay in Aruba? I would not blame him a bit if he decided he and his family would be happier somewhere else. And I hope he has the opportunity to do whatever he wants to.

me too.

So FOM...would that mean if you and Mickey got married you would be "MICKEYS MONKEY"?? (Hey...for those of you who don't rememeber it is a SONG)  Laughing

.....BANNANA JUNKY.....this is gettin way 2 funky!

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.