March 29, 2024, 06:35:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200627 times)
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #560 on: June 29, 2005, 12:20:42 AM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
writenow:

i read the transcript yesterday of Mrs VDS interview with greta and I remembering her say that only some of Jorans classes were AP. I think he had a mixture if thats possible.  i will try to find the quote.

Yeah, most kids don't have all AP classes. But the point is, apparently from the person who posted on the timeline link, Joran was not one of those on the island who took ANY AP tests.

Which means he had to take all his finals or he wouldn't graduate.

But I still want to know if mama lied (I mean is EVERYONE in this family pathalogical??) or if Joran dropped out of the AP classes for some reason and went back to the regular classes.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: June 29, 2005, 12:21:00 AM »

Quote from: "heartache"
Professor... if picking up a girl in a bar and taking her to a beach makes someone a maggot then the earth is crawling with them. There are literally millions of them slithering though every city , in every country on the planet. Now , what about the other maggots that do not happen to live by a beach?

We asked professor to stop, now please move on.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: June 29, 2005, 12:21:02 AM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Todays show Greta on the record, really tightens the time line for that faithful monday..here is what I got...

1.30am-2.30am   Lie #1 Cruising at California Lighthouse,

Lie #2 Fisherman’s Hut/ Arashi Beach?.

1.30-1.45am
Half truth 1.
Deepak and Satish drops off Joran near the Marriot Inn after visiting Cali Lighthouse

2.40am      
Joran calls Deepak via Cellphone? Maybe asking for lift or help.

3.30am      
Joran reaches home at Montana #19, Text Msg Deepak?

4.00am      
PVDS picks up his Son? Geraldo reported this but not sure if it was bs or not...according to AVDS Paulus was fast asleep.

6.00am 7.00am
Joran in school, confirmed by Ms Renfrom or arubatoday.com

i think we can delete the 4 am story.  what is our source for it?  paulus said on Nova tonight that was the discrepancy that he was in for and was resloved in his favor.  he says he picked up joran at 11 at mikkie dee.  that is what he told the police and that is what the judge believed.  he denies picking up joran again at 4 am.  the interval between the call and text message is generally said to be 40 minutes.   penhaul of cnn walked it today in 36 minues ....
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: June 29, 2005, 12:21:16 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "newshound"
Quote from: "a Troll"
Micky John (Security Guard) was sweating quite profusely when talking to Greta.  Perhaps some will think that makes him guilty  Laughing
roflol Laughing

Mickey John was open, forthcoming, and did not have to think before answering. Paulus van der Sloot took ice ages between questions.

Amazing how easy it is to tell the truth when there's nothing to hide, no reason to lie, no motive to protect or destroy or conceal a crime...
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: June 29, 2005, 12:21:21 AM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
I won't argue the tuition thing, but with three, that is about 35,000 in tuition.  

Mine when to Catholic school, we got no discount and my tuition was 4,000 each.  I could barely make it on teachers pay.

Pay in Aruba must be high then.  In Texas state scale tops at 40,000 and you never get another raise  (and in my part of the state the districts pay state scale), so I tend to keep thinking about a teacher only making mid 30's.  

I forget that most places we are better paid.

My eldest son went to University of Engineering...his bill over 4.5 years was approx. 60,000

My youngest son is taking a health industry course for a year and it is costing 14,000

We live in Canada
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: June 29, 2005, 12:22:21 AM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Todays show Greta on the record, really tightens the time line for that faithful monday..here is what I got...

1.30am-2.30am   Lie #1 Cruising at California Lighthouse,

Lie #2 Fisherman’s Hut/ Arashi Beach?.

1.30-1.45am
Half truth 1.
Deepak and Satish drops off Joran near the Marriot Inn after visiting Cali Lighthouse

2.40am      
Joran calls Deepak via Cellphone? Maybe asking for lift or help.

3.30am      
Joran reaches home at Montana #19, Text Msg Deepak?

4.00am      
PVDS picks up his Son? Geraldo reported this but not sure if it was bs or not...according to AVDS Paulus was fast asleep.

6.00am 7.00am
Joran in school, confirmed by Ms Renfrom or arubatoday.com

1.30-1.45am Question - are you SURE this is a true statement?  could it not be the reported "around 2am" trip over in direction of Montanje (Joran's)

2.40am  Question - could it not be Joran calling to say he "told dad something bad happened tonight"

3.30am Question - could this not be JOran calling to say - come by tomorrow - dad wants to talk to us all - he said "he will figure out what to do"

4.00am - could be total BS considering source is Geraldo

6.00am 7.00am Papa Sloot makes sure hungover sonny gets on bus to school to establish alibi

6:00 ish phone call from south end of island - Joran calls buddies to remind them to be at his house as they need to meet with papa sloot

evening.....after school....

papa and 3 amigos meet around pool and come up with a plan...perhaps Satish not there....

Deepak and Joran execute papa sloots plan.

Anyone have a problem with this version and why it don't work?????

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: June 29, 2005, 12:23:33 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
I won't argue the tuition thing, but with three, that is about 35,000 in tuition.  

Mine when to Catholic school, we got no discount and my tuition was 4,000 each.  I could barely make it on teachers pay.

Pay in Aruba must be high then.  In Texas state scale tops at 40,000 and you never get another raise  (and in my part of the state the districts pay state scale), so I tend to keep thinking about a teacher only making mid 30's.  

I forget that most places we are better paid.

Note to self, check on teaching jobs in Aruba.  Wink

Kerin<---thinking the same

yes, I had four kids in private school (same one that Greta attended)  had 3 for a while but it was spread out over 12 years.   It cost a bundle and as a teacher it was tough.

Crying or Very sad

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
emtkkd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: June 29, 2005, 12:23:55 AM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "mitzid66"
Ellas mom, I don't know how to show a response , so I will respond this way.

I do not think they are smart enough.  I do however think that if this was the case, they have done this before, and so has PVDS.  They are not paid to think, just do.  

After all, how does JVDS have this much money to blow gambling?  And why are he and PVDS in the same place hanging out sometimes?

As I said, just a thought.  But these kids may get paid big bucks to be the lure.  

And where is this mysterious chatty plane passenger?

I thought maybe I could contribute why a person wouldn't be on a return flight. My husband has done a lot of work at the refinery in Aruba and sometimes he is sent down at the last minute. From US to Aruba you are REQUIRED to purchase a ROUND trip ticket, so when they make his reservations they just pick a date based on when they think his work will be finished, very seldom is it the same day that the original ticket was made for. He has to change it through the airline when he is actually ready to return. There are a lot of american contractors working in the refinery and I think most of them use this method. Been reading faithfully for about 2 weeks and finally thought I may have something to contribute.

Kerry
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: June 29, 2005, 12:24:12 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
writenow:

i read the transcript yesterday of Mrs VDS interview with greta and I remembering her say that only some of Jorans classes were AP. I think he had a mixture if thats possible.  i will try to find the quote.

Yeah, most kids don't have all AP classes. But the point is, apparently from the person who posted on the timeline link, Joran was not one of those on the island who took ANY AP tests.

Which means he had to take all his finals or he wouldn't graduate.

But I still want to know if mama lied (I mean is EVERYONE in this family pathalogical??) or if Joran dropped out of the AP classes for some reason and went back to the regular classes.

Ok i see your point, just because he had been enrolled in ap classes doesnt mean he was at that particular moment.

Innocent people dont lie.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: June 29, 2005, 12:24:29 AM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
if this has already been seen, I do apologise;
this just in;

A Change In Mood
Something happened this evening in Aruba to significantly change the tone of the family of Natalee Holloway. Whatever it was is not generally known, but thought to come from a private meeting with Aruban authorities about which the family isn't commenting, other than to say they are feeling better as regards the progress of the investigation.

Additional information on Paul(us) v d Sloot suggests if there is anyone legal mind on the island who might outwit the prosecution in this case, it could be him. Some colleagues have suggested that he is known to have poured over case law many have rarely if ever even read and is considered somewhat of an authority on not only the law, but the subtle loopholes and manipulations which can help an individual get around it.

This would fit very well into his past history on two levels. In Holland he is known for having tied the government's hands for nearly twenty years while preventing the building of a highway which would have cut into his family's estate. Ultimately, the highway took an entirely different route.

Added to that are other reports that as a lawyer he did not go directly into government service, but instead worked on behalf of those needing asisstance with conflicts with the government.

As regards an earlier comment of mine about a possible pattern for Joran v d Sloot, posted here - I probably did throw it out  a bit too casually. The point required additional information which I was a little too busy to address at the time.

great info
thanx Exclamation

peace to all
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: June 29, 2005, 12:24:39 AM »

Editorial Note:

Traffic has finally slowed down, all board functions are on.

This thread will stay open all night.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: June 29, 2005, 12:25:12 AM »

writenow, I read there are only 140 or so students k-12.  In a school that small an AP class like calculus is probably the ONLY section.  You don't offer regular calculus.  

That is the way where I teach, and it is small but no that small. 2AA in Texas and we have about 70 a grade.  

Again, they stay in the class and get credit for high school, they just don't take the exam for the college credit.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: June 29, 2005, 12:25:39 AM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "newshound"
Quote from: "a Troll"
Micky John (Security Guard) was sweating quite profusely when talking to Greta.  Perhaps some will think that makes him guilty  Laughing
roflol Laughing

Mickey John was open, forthcoming, and did not have to think before answering. Paulus van der Sloot took ice ages between questions.

Amazing how easy it is to tell the truth when there's nothing to hide, no reason to lie, no motive to protect or destroy or conceal a crime...

one thing mickie does not do is eye contact.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: June 29, 2005, 12:25:42 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
i think we can delete the 4 am story.  what is our source for it?  paulus said on Nova tonight that was the discrepancy that he was in for and was resloved in his favor.  he says he picked up joran at 11 at mikkie dee.  that is what he told the police and that is what the judge believed.  he denies picking up joran again at 4 am.  the interval between the call and text message is generally said to be 40 minutes.   penhaul of cnn walked it today in 36 minues ....

I heard an interview where PvdS said that the Twitty's said that he (PVDS) said 4 AM, but that they must have been mistaken because he (PVDS) said 11 PM.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: June 29, 2005, 12:25:46 AM »

Quote from: "emtkkd"

I do not think they are smart enough.  I do however think that if this was the case, they have done this before, and so has PVDS.  They are not paid to think, just do.  

After all, how does JVDS have this much money to blow gambling?  And why are he and PVDS in the same place hanging out sometimes?

As I said, just a thought.  But these kids may get paid big bucks to be the lure.  

I thought maybe I could contribute why a person wouldn't be on a return flight. My husband has done a lot of work at the refinery in Aruba and sometimes he is sent down at the last minute. From US to Aruba you are REQUIRED to purchase a ROUND trip ticket, so when they make his reservations they just pick a date based on when they think his work will be finished, very seldom is it the same day that the original ticket was made for. He has to change it through the airline when he is actually ready to return. There are a lot of american contractors working in the refinery and I think most of them use this method. Been reading faithfully for about 2 weeks and finally thought I may have something to contribute.

That sounds like a logical explanation. I am thinking since we never heard anything more on this, maybe the man has been located?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: June 29, 2005, 12:25:52 AM »

Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "absolut"
Not really. Arubagirl guessed that Paul made about 55K, Anita has been teaching for a number of years and probably makes the same, I'll bet 50 bucks their house is paid for, I don't see why they couldn't afford this, I'm sure as an employee of the Dutch Govt, Paul has excellent benefits, probably including a certain amount of travel expenses to visit the NL.

I am not discounting this, I am just stating some facts. Median income on the island is 22k, both wage earners in the family being double, IMO would be huge.

Professionals are going to be making much more than median wage.

My eldest son has graduated with chemical engineering certificate. He is making 58,000 as a junior engineer today. His university and tuition cost approx. 60,000 over a 4 yr period.

I believe that the average wage is close to Canadians on Aruba, perhaps a tad lower.

Pvds should be in an upper income bracket I think.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: June 29, 2005, 12:27:44 AM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Dutch law says that a parent can not be arrested for aiding a child in covering up evidence

oh wow.

Deep sigh.

A parent has the right not to have to say anything incriminating information he got directly from his child.

I.e. "Dad, I killed NH", is protected

"Dad, please help me bury the body " and Paul van der Sloot does so, his actions (Paul's) are NOT protected.

However, it's my understanding that the father can not protect the son if, in this case, Paulus actually participated in the act of aiding Joran in the disposal of Natalee's body.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: June 29, 2005, 12:28:16 AM »

That sounds like a logical explanation. I am thinking since we never heard anything more on this, maybe the man has been located?

what man? Kerin

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: June 29, 2005, 12:29:12 AM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"

what man? Kerin

Owl..the man we keep hearing about who was on Natalee's flight to Aruba but could not be located as far as his return.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: June 29, 2005, 12:30:03 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
jug didn't talk to the school official.  it was his alabama buddies that went to the school to "put up posters" on campus and were stopped by the headmaster.  they were probably snooping around over there.  who are jug's "buddies".  they are the same ones who "interviewed" Joran.

The first people who went down with Beth and Jug were parents of other MB seniors/students.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.