March 28, 2024, 05:33:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200525 times)
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: June 29, 2005, 12:55:25 AM »

I am still stuck on those darn code messages.... Confused

been trying to figure out if a high ranking official in Aruba is lefthanded.   Rolling Eyes

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: June 29, 2005, 12:55:36 AM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "wwizard"
you're right, she isnt buried on Aruba

Hmm...was it you who was always saying "Follow the money..."?

Follow the monet

and what r u drinking tonight??? I've got a straw daquiri going.
Laughing ginger beer with orange juice over crushed ice here.

YUMMY! Wink I think wiz went to bed tho

peace to all
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: June 29, 2005, 12:56:35 AM »

I still really wonder if poor Satish knows anything at all.  I can't help it.  I've wondered for about the last week or so if he knows nothing at all.   I still have some doubts about Deepak, maybe not that he is involved, but that he knows more than what he is saying.  MJ said that in one of his first interviews after being released, that he feels Deepak was holding back something.  I don't know.  Just a feeling I get I guess.
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: June 29, 2005, 12:56:37 AM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
I am still stuck on those darn code messages.... Confused

been trying to figure out if a high ranking official in Aruba is lefthanded.   Rolling Eyes

Same here Owl...this sooooo sucks.

Life's a journey not a destination..
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: June 29, 2005, 12:56:55 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
I want to say one thing more as a admin.

Tonight this forum worked more the way that Tom and Red intended. Less personal attacks, more breaking news, more new posters diving in with theory's. Being civil to each other seems to have gotten us to a new level. Maybe the most people overall weren't on but it has been busy for about 10 hours straight. I am on here about 15 hours a day, but RB, CAT and I all do have full time jobs as well so any help from fellow posters to keep things on the right track is great as well. So I just want to say thank you and I hope we have turned the corner and continue on to great things.

Aww, you guys work hard. And you seem to have ESPN too, always show up just in time.
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: June 29, 2005, 12:57:13 AM »

Actually... i am leaning toward the theory that Baby left NH and it was the perfect opportunity for the Beach Patrol to nab her. Big Payoff and a perfect stooge to blame.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: June 29, 2005, 12:57:17 AM »

Follow the monet

and here I sit with "peach" WalMart water....   Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Kerin<---too young to drink  Wink

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: June 29, 2005, 12:58:57 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
[
Who   Blonde American girl    
What  Deliver in drugged state to beach
Why   you figure it out
When  2:00 AM, May 31
Where Fishermen's Huts
How Much  A lot

It's been out there all the time. Some people just don't want to think it could happen. But the farther we go the more I think it could be
so.

Bravo,Bravo chillin

wwizard, I have had this in mind since the day it happened. I think Spencer Bachus did too. And a whole bunch of other folks.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: June 29, 2005, 12:59:05 AM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
As frustrated as I am with the bungling of Aruba's LE, I have to admit that it can be pretty bad here, too. Today in Birmingham, thanks to a bad prosecution and 12 idiot jurors, Richard Scrushy was found Not Guilty of the $2.7 BILLION fraud at HealthSouth. Somebody called this the Wall Street equivalent of the O.J. Trial.

I hope the people of Aruba are at least as embarrassed by their handling of Natalee's disappearance as I am by the acquittal of Scrushy.

It's time for some good news. Let's pray they find Natalee.

GOOD POST! I hope aruba girl sees this.
I agree totally...today mickey and i talked about all the craziness...he saw a little of the BTK testimony and we both wonder how the world got to be so crazy.

Friend of Micky/Monkeys..I have never spoken to you directly before but I just wanted to say that I am very glad that your friend has been released and that things seem to be OK for him. I'm sorry that he got draggedinto it. I personally am quite certain tht he had nothing to do with this tragedy and I hope that he is able to remain out of any further entanglements and developments.
Hey gaijin I wouldn't be doing high 5s about Mickey's fate, right now; with the media attention winding down, the probablity that this will go on fow awhile, and Mickey's volatile remarks about the island's government, Mickey may have just engaged himself in a battle with very threatening people.  He did call for the "firing" of the entire poliz force and said as well for the "dutch" boyz....
icemama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: June 29, 2005, 12:59:25 AM »

Quote from: "icemama"
Greetings to all.  I've been reading your posts for the past 10 days and I am equally confused as to what really happened.

However, lately I've gotten a gut feeling that Natalee was run over by Deepak's car as she was trying to escape Joran's advances.  All three boys were together.  All three know where Natalee is.
Well.  That's a scenario I hadn't tried out.  But wouldn't damage to the car be evident?  Like they chased her down with the car?

I meant run over "accidentally" while escaping a moving car, especially if she had been drinking and was not in control.  I don't think that the car would have any damage if she was run over on a sandy surface and all of the car's impact was taken by the tires. Those boys had plenty of time to clean up.

At the beginning all three had the same alibi. When Joran changed his story, the brothers began to save their own skin and leave Joran out to fend for himself. Hence, Deepak convincingly tells Mickey that Satish and he dropped off Joran & Natalee and went home.

Why didn't Mickey ask Deepak flat out "what happened to the girl and why did you agree to lie with the VDSloots if you weren't a part of the conspiracy?" It would be pretty stupid for those two brothers to go along with a lie when they did not have anything to do with Joran & Natalee after they dropped them off.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: June 29, 2005, 12:59:33 AM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
As frustrated as I am with the bungling of Aruba's LE, I have to admit that it can be pretty bad here, too. Today in Birmingham, thanks to a bad prosecution and 12 idiot jurors, Richard Scrushy was found Not Guilty of the $2.7 BILLION fraud at HealthSouth. Somebody called this the Wall Street equivalent of the O.J. Trial.

I hope the people of Aruba are at least as embarrassed by their handling of Natalee's disappearance as I am by the acquittal of Scrushy.

It's time for some good news. Let's pray they find Natalee.

GOOD POST! I hope aruba girl sees this.
I agree totally...today mickey and i talked about all the craziness...he saw a little of the BTK testimony and we both wonder how the world got to be so crazy.

Friend of Micky/Monkeys..I have never spoken to you directly before but I just wanted to say that I am very glad that your friend has been released and that things seem to be OK for him. I'm sorry that he got draggedinto it. I personally am quite certain tht he had nothing to do with this tragedy and I hope that he is able to remain out of any further entanglements and developments.

Thanx Gaigin....I'll let him know...I already told him someone here sent him a hug...he laughed.  Maybe he should take a vacation though.  He wants to get off the island for a bit he said tonight.

peace to all
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: June 29, 2005, 01:00:05 AM »

This last person to be seen with her thing is really scary..just think of all the people that are the last to be seen with someone..UPS guy, cable guy (hubby is one and it scares the hell outta me sometimes)postman,cop, whatever .Just because they are the last ones seen with her does not make them guilty, there is far more to this.

Life's a journey not a destination..
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: June 29, 2005, 01:00:32 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

Follow the monet

and here I sit with "peach" WalMart water....   Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Kerin<---too young to drink  Wink

too young my butt    lol

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: June 29, 2005, 01:01:02 AM »

Oh boy, Kerin..... then I think you may be up a bit too late.   Wink

I'll bet you had a great time in the 60's

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #654 on: June 29, 2005, 01:02:12 AM »

Good try Kerin!!!  Good try...lol.   Rolling Eyes
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: June 29, 2005, 01:02:29 AM »

Quote from: "heartache"
Well FOM... that theory sucks ... WHY??? Because it is too logical. :lol

THANX I THINK>>>
time for next cocktail if i start sounding LOGICAL!! Rolling Eyes

peace to all
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: June 29, 2005, 01:02:45 AM »

Greetings to all.  I've been reading your posts for the past 10 days and I am equally confused as to what really happened.

However, lately I've gotten a gut feeling that Natalee was run over by Deepak's car as she was trying to escape Joran's advances.  All three boys were together.  All three know where Natalee is.
Well.  That's a scenario I hadn't tried out.  But wouldn't damage to the car be evident?  Like they chased her down with the car?

I meant run over "accidentally" while escaping a moving car, especially if she had been drinking and was not in control.  I don't think that the car would have any damage if she was run over on a sandy surface and all of the car's impact was taken by the tires. Those boys had plenty of time to clean up.

At the beginning all three had the same alibi. When Joran changed his story, the brothers began to save their own skin and leave Joran out to fend for himself. Hence, Deepak convincingly tells Mickey that Satish and he dropped off Joran & Natalee and went home.

Why didn't Mickey ask Deepak flat out "what happened to the girl and why did you agree to lie with the VDSloots if you weren't a part of the conspiracy?" It would be pretty stupid for those two brothers to go along with a lie when they did not have anything to do with Joran & Natalee after they dropped them off.

Wow! Run over, accidentally, by a car. That is a good one to consider. I haven't seen that one or thought of it, but it's a good theory. But what would be the motivation for not just saying that? Because of alcohol? Do they have strong laws against DUI?
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #657 on: June 29, 2005, 01:03:24 AM »

Night kids.

I'm outa here. Yawning so much I can't see the screen!

Somebody make me work tomorrow.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: June 29, 2005, 01:03:36 AM »

Do you guys want a new thread or just keep this one for the night?
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: June 29, 2005, 01:03:38 AM »

Ms. Pooh, etc.

This is what I've been thinking all night but have been afraid to post.  Somebody PLEASE shoot holes in this one:

Whatever Joran does to/with Natalee is done from the time they leave C&C's until they are dropped off at the beach by the brothers (thereby incriminating all 3 esp. if the Kalpoes participated in any wrongdoings).

For whatever reason (money, planned delivery, cover up, or to just get "rid" of Natalee) Joran "passes her on" to someone thereby getting himself off the hook - he left her at/on the beach - and has to reason to really confess to anything (according to him).

After Natalee has changed hands, this gives the new person as much time as necessary to do absolutely whatever they want (transport, hide, you can guess the rest).

PVDS may know WHAT happened but not w/ WHO.  The Kalpoes aren't singing b/c they know she's "gone" and Joran doesn't confess b/c there's no evidence against him.

OK - shoot the whole thing to pieces b/c this is NOT a scenario I want played out.

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.