March 28, 2024, 05:49:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200577 times)
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: June 29, 2005, 01:09:47 AM »

Quote from: "DAG"
Okay, lets' go back to the beginning, when we first heard that Natalee had disappeared.  What was your initial thought as to what happened to her?  How does that thought compare to what you think now?

I have been reading most of the night and there really has been so great thoughts and responses, but one thing keeps sticking out to me and has from the very beginning.  I will share that later after I hear some of your remarks.  I may be way off base, or maybe not.

My first thought was......hmmm, got in a car with 3 boys?? That doesn't sound like the whole story.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: June 29, 2005, 01:09:49 AM »

Quote from: "dl3fan"
I just got home from work, dinner, and a movie....can someone please give me a brief summary of today's events/news.   I'd appreciate it!  I'm too tired to read 60 pages!  LOL
 hey we all had to read them... Laughing

I haven't been here all night, but I don't think there was much more news on anything.  You can read the Riehl reports and a couple here and probably get most of it.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: June 29, 2005, 01:10:15 AM »

Quote from: "MsPooh"
This last person to be seen with her thing is really scary..just think of all the people that are the last to be seen with someone..UPS guy, cable guy (hubby is one and it scares the hell outta me sometimes)postman,cop, whatever .Just because they are the last ones seen with her does not make them guilty, there is far more to this.

Every investigation has to start on the inside (with the victim) and work its way outwards.
Twelve Monkeys
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: June 29, 2005, 01:10:29 AM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Please, would someone explain to me one more time why anyone thinks that Natalee would be *sold* to ANYONE and would go along with the plan?  

Selling is one thing, but thinking that Natalee would actually provide the *customer* with any service is beyond the pale.

Agreed, but if the choice is either service or death what are your options?

12 Monkeys
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: June 29, 2005, 01:10:42 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "absolut"
Oh! So you agree there was PRIOR guilt therefore time to git story straight?

Yep around the pool around 3:30pm.

I'll take some o that!

Ok then I have a question,

Is the phonecall at 2:40 a voicemail, a human connect, or no answer, no message?
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #685 on: June 29, 2005, 01:10:46 AM »

Okay, lets' go back to the beginning, when we first heard that Natalee had disappeared.  What was your initial thought as to what happened to her?  How does that thought compare to what you think now?

I have been reading most of the night and there really has been so great thoughts and responses, but one thing keeps sticking out to me and has from the very beginning.  I will share that later after I hear some of your remarks.  I may be way off base, or maybe not.

Well, I didn't hear about it until after it was established that she was last seen with the 3, but before the security guards were arrested.  I immediately thought that they had raped and killed her.  When the security guards were arrested I had to question that some, but never really believed that the guards were responsible.  My thoughts have been on the 3 all along and that it was a rape/murder.  Not premeditated murder, but that Joran planned on getting what he wanted, the brothers decided they wanted in too, but she fought all of them and ended up dead.  Pretty much my main theory all along, except I now wonder about the extent of the brothers' involvement and maybe that it wasn't all 3 of them.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: June 29, 2005, 01:11:10 AM »

I'll take some o that!

That fits.
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: June 29, 2005, 01:11:24 AM »

Why think Mickey knew how many suspects or who they were prior to his release? To him "the three" could have meant the three amigos, or Papa, Depak and Jr.?  Doncha thank?

I think, Mike.  His answer to FOM on phone call implied exactly that - "Tom, Dick & Harry".
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: June 29, 2005, 01:12:46 AM »

I'll take some o that!

Is the phonecall at 2:40 a voicemail, a human connect, or no answer, no message?

What about this??????
If it's a cell phone, you know how they call sometimes on an accident. I call them hip calls. You know what I mean? Purse calls too. Sometimes they get pushed on a car seat or in a purse something bumps into them, and they call a number on their own. What about that?????
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: June 29, 2005, 01:12:47 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "KKM"
Ms. Pooh, etc.

no holes....pvds had no idea how big this was gonna get / lied/and maybe found out too late/suspects now joran had debt to pay??

Or maybe he felt that he was above the law, and after hearing the godfather thing I am beginning to think that may be the case.

Life's a journey not a destination..
pybird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: June 29, 2005, 01:13:28 AM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
I am still stuck on those darn code messages.... Confused

been trying to figure out if a high ranking official in Aruba is lefthanded.   Rolling Eyes

What code messages GreatOwl?  Sorry I can't help you on who may be left handed.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: June 29, 2005, 01:13:34 AM »

I'll take some o that!

from all I have heard and read, I got the impression that that one was an actual voice contact.

Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: June 29, 2005, 01:14:50 AM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Discussion between Bendex and Girlfriend

Girlfriend : Or you stop chatting with your monkey friends or I go

Bendex   : I am going to miss you

ROLF!

Husband & Lausa
Lausa:  Just bring me my supper over here.

Husband:  You're going to ruin "that expensive machine" spilling food in it.
(Note:  husband completely, blissfully computer illiterate.  My computer is never referred to as anything but "that expensive machine."

Lausa:  Come on! Please just bring it over here.  I'm need to finish these few pages...

Rolling Eyes   I know where you're coming from!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: June 29, 2005, 01:16:29 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

Hmm...well I was in the Caribbean when I heard and my first thought was that Natalee was sold. (based on where I was and there being another missing girl and locals opinions) But once I got back home and read, came to the forum, etc, I have always thought it was a murder and that Joran was involved.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: June 29, 2005, 01:16:38 AM »

Quote from: "pybird"
Quote from: "GreatOwl"
I am still stuck on those darn code messages.... Confused

been trying to figure out if a high ranking official in Aruba is lefthanded.   Rolling Eyes

What code messages GreatOwl?  Sorry I can't help you on who may be left handed.

we got going on this last night.  There is a message string on the outside of SM that had some strange code.  I think most of the cryptic has been figured out.  I just needed to know if there was a lefthanded authority figure.  That would pretty much tie everything together.

Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: June 29, 2005, 01:17:34 AM »

So as far as Natalee's whereabouts is, we appear to be, as Mrs. Beth puts it, where we were on May 30.[/quote]  

I love that "whereabouts" -- do they use that phrase much outside the South?
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: June 29, 2005, 01:18:06 AM »

WHAT IF....Joran said he left her at the beach...and the family agreed to support this and d/s ...they lied believing she would show up and never imagining joran would settle a debt with a girls life/

Agreed they had no idea what the real story was and prolly never asked how Joran knew she was missing.

Don't buy the debt thing though. He was allowed into multiple establishments to gamble. News of debt there travels fast.

KerinTX, if I stay up and make it 20 hour day mike and i can solve this.
Prior to the POSSE showing up at the house THERE WAS NO REASON WHATSOEVER TO HAVE PUT TOGETHER A LIE, EXCEPT TO COVER UP A CRIME!

So there I said it!
Sotaspeak!
Britney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: June 29, 2005, 01:18:20 AM »

Where was Natalee the last three nights if she wasn't in her room?

NightOwl--I also found the messages quite interesting. Especially the ones about Lorenzo.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: June 29, 2005, 01:18:33 AM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"

I'll take some o that!

What about this??????
If it's a cell phone, you know how they call sometimes on an accident. I call them hip calls. You know what I mean? Purse calls too. Sometimes they get pushed on a car seat or in a purse something bumps into them, and they call a number on their own. What about that?????

Adding to this......sometimes those calls are long ones. I got one once, and heard all kinds of yaking for a long time. It was my cousin who had called me early a.m., then her purse called me in the evening. I could hear her yapping to someone in her car and dropping them off, then she was singing. Later, I recalled the events for her. She thought I was psychic.
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: June 29, 2005, 01:18:42 AM »

<<And it appears LE has not questioned Mickey, even though he appears to be an important witness.>>

I recall an admissibility issue discussed earlier here - i.e., the suspects are supposed to be separated in the prison, and any conversation between them would be inadmissible as evidence.  Can anyone confirm?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.