March 28, 2024, 06:01:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200528 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: June 29, 2005, 01:28:08 AM »

I also think the first weekend after the arrest of joran and the brothers, joran did confess KINDA. The story that fit was the same one purported that he was saying at the school. That she drowned. Those 2 reportings came out very close together.

It isn't a real confession and he didn't go swimming with her. But she probably did die on the beach.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: June 29, 2005, 01:28:14 AM »

Quote from: "boxopen"

(But it's better not distract too much because the "tupperware patrol" could be infuriated) Wink[/quote Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: June 29, 2005, 01:29:53 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Is it me, or are more and more posters starting to sound like TTown? (running words together)  Shocked

And more importantly, I wonder if I get Red and Tom to be my "godfathers" if I will stop getting these %*&)O^(^$ CGI errors!

TTown, I agree about the "story". Seems like the cover story was made up before there was even a reason to HAVE a story....sotaspeak!  Smile

iagreewithkerin

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: June 29, 2005, 01:30:11 AM »

If Baby did the deed... he is an amazing case study.
westcoastguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: June 29, 2005, 01:30:50 AM »

Could somebody explain to me exactly who/where this Lorenzo character came from or where he fits in?  I wasn't around when this name first surfaced and keep hearing he is JVDS's half brother or something like that???  Anyone care to fill me in briefly on what's known about this guy??
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #725 on: June 29, 2005, 01:31:06 AM »

I have always believed that there had to be SOMETHING substantial about the "confession" news we got.  Not quite sure what or why it was taken back so quickly and nothing more of it, but I really have always thought that it never would have been released like that if there were NO truth to it at all.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: June 29, 2005, 01:31:17 AM »

Is it me, or are more and more posters starting to sound like TTown? (running words together)  Shocked

And more importantly, I wonder if I get Red and Tom to be my "godfathers" if I will stop getting these %*&)O^(^$ CGI errors!

TTown, I agree about the "story". Seems like the cover story was made up before there was even a reason to HAVE a story....sotaspeak!  Smile

Please tell me you are not CGI errors at 1:30am EST??
Britney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: June 29, 2005, 01:31:26 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Maybe Papa called Lorenzo and asked Lorenzo to do the dirty work.

From rumors he is a little crazy and sadistic. He would be the perfect one for the job. If not somehow directly involoved with her disapperance.
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: June 29, 2005, 01:31:28 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Maybe Papa called Lorenzo and asked Lorenzo to do the dirty work.

Who is Lorenzo?  I've missed something somewhere.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: June 29, 2005, 01:32:09 AM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"

iagreewithkerin

sotaspeak...
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: June 29, 2005, 01:32:31 AM »

Westcoastguy... if this BB knows about Lorenzo, I would have to believe that everybody else does too. I'm not thinking that Lorenzo has NH buried in his basement .
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: June 29, 2005, 01:32:42 AM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Oh! So you agree there was PRIOR guilt therefore time to git story straight?

Yep around the pool around 3:30pm.

I'll take some o that!

Ok then I have a question,

Is the phonecall at 2:40 a voicemail, a human connect, or no answer, no message?

from all I have heard and read, I got the impression that that one was an actual voice contact.

Question
i thought it was voice mail

peace to all
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: June 29, 2005, 01:32:47 AM »

On another thread, all who wished that there'd be an independent judiciary apointed, the more they get "off island" and get people who're indigenous Netherlander's judging this, you get judiciary that have a significant lesser stake in the island's case.  

The first one of these judicial decisions is the springing of Paulus VDS.  

Remember, though the Hague may be in NL, it's also taken 3 years to "try" Milosevic.  It also has these insane criminal procedures that make a joke of habeas corpus, while simultaneously takes an extremely casual attitude about criminal investigation, particularly when it concerns a whitey name "Van Der..."
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: June 29, 2005, 01:32:55 AM »

I'll ask the same ? i've asked the last 2 nights....is anyone else having trouble with their pm's hanging in their outbox?  I know they are suspended when site is busy but not too busy right now.   Hmm.

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: June 29, 2005, 01:32:57 AM »

Quote from: "westcoastguy"
Could somebody explain to me exactly who/where this Lorenzo character came from or where he fits in?  I wasn't around when this name first surfaced and keep hearing he is JVDS's half brother or something like that???  Anyone care to fill me in briefly on what's known about this guy??

supposed illegit son of PVDS.  like to torture and kill small creatures.

all rumor

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: June 29, 2005, 01:33:42 AM »

sorry i didn't mean todothat. None of us know if Papa VDS was in on coming up with cover story or not.  I'm just saying that I don't think MJ heard it from Deepak the way he's saying he did now. Point I'm making is I don't think  a lot of credibility should be placed on MJ's new version.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: June 29, 2005, 01:34:05 AM »

Quote from: "dl3fan"
I'll ask the same ? i've asked the last 2 nights....is anyone else having trouble with their pm's hanging in their outbox?  I know they are suspended when site is busy but not too busy right now.   Hmm.

Everything is on and running at full speed.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: June 29, 2005, 01:34:09 AM »

Absolut...I did and then logged off and posted that message and now I haven't.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: June 29, 2005, 01:34:46 AM »

Mickey John is so inconsistent I'm starting to wonder if he isn't involved somehow but I have no idea how.

dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: June 29, 2005, 01:35:38 AM »

Quote from: "dl3fan"

Everything is on and running at full speed.

Thanks, I'll try logging off like Ker in TX suggested.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.