March 29, 2024, 08:55:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Middle East is Imploding  (Read 12293 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2006, 12:09:15 PM »

Louise,
It makes me very sad you did not include me in your loves. Just kidding.

I was just talking to one of my hubby's aunts and she was telling me about her son in law's parents having just returned from a protest from Washington DC and the Cindy Shean group. I know I mispelled Shean. So you can see she is not very important to me. Although I feel bad about not knowing her sons name right now, because he is important in my opinion.

If the truth be known, the government has been spying on its citizens for many years. Long before the internet. This has nothing to do with who our political leaders are at this time.

If in the course of there spying they happen to spy on me and this somehow prevents another September 11.
Then I am glad they are trying to protect the American people. JMHO
Some day I will have to tell you a funny story about me calling the white house and the secret service. So they do probably do have a file on me somewhere. LOL

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2006, 03:53:46 PM »

I love each and every Monkey!  Smile

I don't know if you remember when they announced they foiled a plot in Columbus, OH on a mall.  But it was right in the middle of downtown Cols. and I'm about 20 mins. from there. It was also on local News shortly after 9/11, some of the terrorists had done some plotting here as well, they had found some kind of records on them, not sure what.  So, as you may know, Columbus is not very big, mostly sprawling suburbs. Never underestimate them.  I used to think, 'oh, who would ever bother an old cow town like Columbus',  but we do have the DFS (dept. of finance) a huge complex of modern buildings, sitting right in the middle of a small suburb.  That would be a huge hit for 'them'.....  and Rickenbacker air force base.   My fear is, that since places like NYC and other large cities are being watched more, they are more likely looking at the smaller places where we might least suspect.  I am waiting for the old fashioned suicide bombing to begin, as in Israel.  

Anyways,  again, this is why I don't care about what the govt. is doing with my personal stuff,  it is petty at this point and in this day and age.  
I would be more worried if they Weren't looking to save lives.

I have to laugh though!  I questioned the same thing about what some people would be doing in a Library's if they are that worried about being watched!   Makes me worried about going to the Library myself now!  LOL

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.