March 28, 2024, 08:37:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214532 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« on: June 29, 2005, 01:45:55 AM »

Unfortunately, it appears we have not been heard with our posting guidelines, therefore we will have to temporarily provide you with some details you should be aware of before you post. People, learn to communicate your views effectively on this messageboard. Think twice about how you'll be perceived before you hit submit.

We are here to discuss ALL views on this case. Observations and questions about the suspects, the victims, and their families are not "bashing" as long as they are supported by clear and articulate thoughts which are sensitive to the passionate feelings surrounding all of them. Just because you find a post to be opposing your view or theory does NOT make the other poster "bashing" or maligning. Don't worry - if we think the post is bashing or maligning, we'll take the appropriate steps to be certain it doesn't happen again.

This board is not a chat room - your manners should be quite evident in your posts and relative to the topic at hand. There are 100-300 of you on here at any given time; frankly we can't be everywhere at once and nor should we be expected to be. It is time for the adults to "play nice."I expect you will do as I've just stated, otherwise I assure you there will be bans, which will be unannounced and not warned, for 5 days for those of you insist on not showing some decency and understanding towards others.

For those of you who routinely post thought-provoking, respectful posts, we salute and thank you, and ask that you continue to provide the example to other Monkeys.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 01:47:32 AM »

Quote from: "heartache"
Is there an excellent reason why posters are not willing to engage in the "Cops gone wrong " theory? Or is it easier to believe that a 17 yr.old with a gigantic sex drive is capable of rape, murder, disposal, cover-up ,and withstanding countless hours of interrogation? And still no body. Yep... the kid is on his way to stardom. He commits the perfect crime, and has a helping hand every step of the way.

What exact "cops gone wrong" theory are you talking about?  That the cops are covering this up or helped to cover it up in the beginning or that Joran is not involved at all, left her at beach and this is where cops come in?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 01:48:41 AM »

Sorry guys we get hate mail if the archived threads are 60,70, 80 pages long. Someone reads those  Shocked

I am glad I am there as they are written.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 01:50:03 AM »

I think they are all still stuck in the other thread refreshing!!!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Watson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 01:50:35 AM »

Is it just me....or did Steve Croes come across very badly tonight when questioned by Greta?  

Why would someone who says he doesn't know these three.....go to the the police and confirm their alibi?  

Doesn't make any sense....

"It's a wicked thing to tell fibs." - Sherlock Holmes
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 01:51:11 AM »

Isn't Lorenzo too old to have been sired by PVDS based upon when the VDS family migrated to Aruba?
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 01:51:17 AM »

Quote from: "Watson"
Is it just me....or did Steve Croes come across very badly tonight when questioned by Greta?  

Why would someone who says he doesn't know these three.....go to the the police and confirm their alibi?  

It's not just you.  He came across very badly and very unbelievable.
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 01:52:15 AM »

Dragonfly... Beach Patrol=Polis... Would you not agree that there are "Bad Cops" everywhere?  How far-fetched is this theory... Baby leaves NH on the beach(in whatever state) they offer her a ride. It turns out to be the ride to no return. Big Bucks for the Bad Boys that deliver the goods. They have the perfect fall guy, cause they have been watching from afar.
PeeCee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 01:53:13 AM »

OK, I'll work on a list of the characters. I'll even include M Croes (oh, please just hit me upside the head with a brick, right now)

I've never heard so much doublespeak in my life. This case is like an Elmore Leonard novel.
nitjus4fun
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2005, 01:53:54 AM »

I don't think it will matter who says what at this point. 'Friends of the program' have this covered and are continueing to sweep it under the rug...

May NH RIP and all those involved die a long, slow, painful and lonely death.....
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2005, 01:54:21 AM »

Quote from: "heartache"
Dragonfly... Beach Patrol=Polis... Would you not agree that there are "Bad Cops" everywhere?  How far-fetched is this theory... Baby leaves NH on the beach(in whatever state) they offer her a ride. It turns out to be the ride to no return. Big Bucks for the Bad Boys that deliver the goods. They have the perfect fall guy, cause they have been watching from afar.

Well, I guess I've just not been able to buy into anything like that because of the lies told by the 3 in the beginning.  As Mike so loudly pointed out earlier, there was no reason to create a cover story before Nat's parents arrived because if they weren't involved in a crime with her they would not have yet known she was missing.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2005, 01:54:30 AM »

1.  About the earliest announcement of "confession" and "body found" -- at that time, a family member of Natalee's in AL posted on one of the message boards that it was true and that her father was on his way at that moment to ID Natalee.  Thus, I *believed* and have been left wondering ever since.

2.  "Change of attitude" in family tonight - maybe they finally got to meet with the prosecution team for the first time today, after Beth saying yesterday that was her #1 "TO DO" for today?

3.  Lorenzo - heh heh - yes, he would've had to have been born in NL 26-27 years ago, since that's where Paulus was.  Can't see any connections from Paulus to Aruba that long ago.  Coincidence that Lorenzo and his mom and late stepfather now live/lived in Aruba?  Too much for me.

4.  If sold into slavery, how do they keep up a threat of death to Natalee on a 24/7 basis?  Doesn't make sense.
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2005, 01:55:42 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

It's not just you.  He came across very badly and very unbelievable.

Have you guys been seeing where his release is explained by saying he falsely corroborated their alibi when he didn't know their whereabouts...and people just accept this?

Where is the outrage?
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2005, 01:55:47 AM »

Monkeys... why is it so hard to believe that Stevie was in ear-shot of Deepaks cellphone conversation... when he was telling some idjit on the other end... his dumbass story? Stevie was just being a solid citizen. Shocked
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2005, 01:56:05 AM »

Quote from: "PeeCee"
OK, I'll work on a list of the characters. I'll even include M Croes (oh, please just hit me upside the head with a brick, right now)

I've never heard so much doublespeak in my life. This case is like an Elmore Leonard novel.

lets ad s sipping a mickey, sightings at mickee dees, and mickey john.....no wonder we are perplexed

peace to all
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2005, 01:56:15 AM »

Quote from: "Whitney"

hmmm. Previously from Riehlworld. "failed judge, declining prospects for employment, potential judgeship having been de-railed prior to the Natalee Holloway case based upon performance evaluations."

Now all of a sudden he's the sharpest legal mind since Clarence Darrow. (No pun intended)  Laughing

Good night all
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2005, 01:58:34 AM »

LOL, Indeed it is!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2005, 01:58:49 AM »

two max arends spelled one with s / one with a z Rolling Eyes
two lighthouses///
twin girls on MB trip related to NH

peace to all
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2005, 01:59:13 AM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
Isn't Lorenzo too old to have been sired by PVDS based upon when the VDS family migrated to Aruba?

Yes, but maybe he was there on business??
Britney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2005, 01:59:21 AM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
1.  About the earliest announcement of "confession" and "body found" -- at that time, a family member of Natalee's in AL posted on one of the message boards that it was true and that her father was on his way at that moment to ID Natalee.  Thus, I *believed* and have been left wondering ever since.

2.  "Change of attitude" in family tonight - maybe they finally got to meet with the prosecution team for the first time today, after Beth saying yesterday that was her #1 "TO DO" for today?

3.  Lorenzo - heh heh - yes, he would've had to have been born in NL 26-27 years ago, since that's where Paulus was.  Can't see any connections from Paulus to Aruba that long ago.  Coincidence that Lorenzo and his mom and late stepfather now live/lived in Aruba?  Too much for me.

4.  If sold into slavery, how do they keep up a threat of death to Natalee on a 24/7 basis?  Doesn't make sense.

I heard Lorenzo was 5-6 years older then Joran. Just because PVDS didn't live in Aruba around that time, didn't mean he didn't visit Aruba and have an affair or vice versa with Lorenzo's Mom.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.