March 29, 2024, 06:56:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214658 times)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2005, 01:59:46 AM »

Quote from: "heartache"
Monkeys... why is it so hard to believe that Stevie was in ear-shot of Deepaks cellphone conversation... when he was telling some idjit on the other end... his dumbass story? Stevie was just being a solid citizen. Shocked

But the story is that he heard this conversation, walked up (because he wanted to meet Deepak...lol) and says "Hey, I saw this girl at the HI that night when you dropped her off.  She was falling down and that security guard come up and helped her."  And he only does this so he can start up a conversation with Deepak because he "wanted to meet him".  Then, he hears about the case on TV and Deepak's arrest and decides to go tell the cops the same story he made up to meet Deepak in the first place?  Makes no sense at all.
Woody
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2005, 01:59:56 AM »

Great owl

Can you tell us more about this code thing?

-Woody
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2005, 02:00:43 AM »

Itawamba... explain this death threat 24/7. If the girl is on another island... who needs a death threat? Again... take this FWIW... the attorney for MJ stated on FOx that she thought the girl was in the sex trade system. Kind of a wierd thing for someone of her stature to say.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2005, 02:01:07 AM »

Quote from: "Woody"
Great owl

-Woody

nice picture woody!

peace to all
Woody
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2005, 02:01:35 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Great owl

-Woody

nice picture woody!

thx Very Happy
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2005, 02:01:56 AM »

3. Lorenzo - heh heh - yes, he would've had to have been born in NL 26-27 years ago, since that's where Paulus was. Can't see any connections from Paulus to Aruba that long ago. Coincidence that Lorenzo and his mom and late stepfather now live/lived in Aruba? Too much for me.

I have never shot holes in this lorenzo thing til now.

I am going to be a realist, a dad, Previous wife, (no illlegit kids), there is no way that you live on the same ISLAND with mother of illigit kid and illigit kid by choice, maybe by court order but not by choice. <<JOKE>>

From another aruban source, you almost can't go to the grocery store, mcd's or any shop and not see someone you know. Hiding the illegit kid impossible IMO Keeping MAMA VDS away from kids MOM impossible.
Watson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2005, 02:02:10 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Monkeys... why is it so hard to believe that Stevie was in ear-shot of Deepaks cellphone conversation... when he was telling some idjit on the other end... his dumbass story? Stevie was just being a solid citizen. Shocked

But the story is that he heard this conversation, walked up (because he wanted to meet Deepak...lol) and says "Hey, I saw this girl at the HI that night when you dropped her off.  She was falling down and that security guard come up and helped her."  And he only does this so he can start up a conversation with Deepak because he "wanted to meet him".  Then, he hears about the case on TV and Deepak's arrest and decides to go tell the cops the same story he made up to meet Deepak in the first place?  Makes no sense at all.

I agree....makes no sense.

"It's a wicked thing to tell fibs." - Sherlock Holmes
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2005, 02:02:17 AM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
Isn't Lorenzo too old to have been sired by PVDS based upon when the VDS family migrated to Aruba?

This has been concluded...but I'm not so sure the residency issue precludes paternity as I believe the Dutch travel back & forth a lot between NL and ABC's for vacations, visits, etc.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2005, 02:02:21 AM »

Quote from: "PeeCee"
OK, I'll work on a list of the characters. I'll even include M Croes (oh, please just hit me upside the head with a brick, right now)

I've never heard so much doublespeak in my life. This case is like an Elmore Leonard novel.

two max arends spelled one with s / one with a z Rolling Eyes
two lighthouses///
twin girls on MB trip related to NH

FOM, friend of mickeys, friend of monkeys, yep, confusing!!!   Laughing  Laughing
flutiegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2005, 02:04:21 AM »

just to correct, the twins on the trip were boys!!
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2005, 02:04:22 AM »

Well, dragonfly, The story I heard is that he was a friend of Deepaks... prior. Now, we hear this is not the case. I have never heard your version. I can personally vouch for the fact that the press... screws things up.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2005, 02:04:31 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
3. Lorenzo - heh heh - yes, he would've had to have been born in NL 26-27 years ago, since that's where Paulus was. Can't see any connections from Paulus to Aruba that long ago. Coincidence that Lorenzo and his mom and late stepfather now live/lived in Aruba? Too much for me.

I am going to be a realist, a dad, Previous wife, (no illlegit kids), there is no way that you live on the same ISLAND with mother of illigit kid and illigit kid by choice, maybe by court order but not by choice. <<JOKE>>

From another aruban source, you almost can't go to the grocery store, mcd's or any shop and not see someone you know. Hiding the illegit kid impossible IMO Keeping MAMA VDS away from kids MOM impossible.

I guesss...but weirder things do happen.

peace to all
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2005, 02:05:14 AM »

But, maybe Mama knows about this child but it is agreed that there not be much conctact and it will not be thrown in Mama's face?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2005, 02:05:16 AM »

Quote from: "PeeCee"
OK, I'll work on a list of the characters. I'll even include M Croes (oh, please just hit me upside the head with a brick, right now)

I've never heard so much doublespeak in my life. This case is like an Elmore Leonard novel.

two max arends spelled one with s / one with a z Rolling Eyes
two lighthouses///
twin girls on MB trip related to NH

FOM, friend of mickeys, friend of monkeys, yep, confusing!!!   Laughing  Laughing

no shit!

peace to all
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2005, 02:06:15 AM »

Well, dragonfly, The story I heard is that he was a friend of Deepaks... prior. Now, we hear this is not the case. I have never heard your version. I can personally vouch for the fact that the press... screws things up.

This came from the reporter from Aruba that had an interview with him.  Said he was brought from his jail cell to her and this is what he told her.
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2005, 02:06:35 AM »

nice picture woody!

thx Very Happy

Haha!  All day long I've been wanting to say that some mighty fine avatars have appeared here lately.  Love all these monkeys!

:: OT, I know, but I couldn't resist any longer ::
flutiegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2005, 02:06:48 AM »

did anyone else find it strange that julia renfro was almost praising steve croes? like sickly gushing over him , also, i know i read here somewhere a meeting with the headmaster, joran and jorans dad that said that he came in late that morning.

if joran was in school and on time then why wont his father confirm whether or not he was in school and on time?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2005, 02:07:08 AM »

Do we have an article that he was really questioned or transcript?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2005, 02:07:16 AM »

But, maybe Mama knows about this child but it is agreed that there not be much conctact and it will not be thrown in Mama's face?

CUZ HE IS ONE CRAZY GUY!!??

peace to all
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2005, 02:08:08 AM »

Well for sure, dragonfly... Stevie was {{edit}}. Spent some time in jail contemplating that personality trait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.