March 29, 2024, 03:37:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214642 times)
flutiegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2005, 02:08:19 AM »

[

CUZ HE IS ONE CRAZY GUY!!??[/quote]  

haha
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2005, 02:09:20 AM »

Quote from: "flutiegirl"
did anyone else find it strange that julia renfro was almost praising steve croes? like sickly gushing over him , also, i know i read here somewhere a meeting with the headmaster, joran and jorans dad that said that he came in late that morning.

if joran was in school and on time then why wont his father confirm whether or not he was in school and on time?

Julia Renfro, that was the one that did the interview with him and gave his version to Greta tonight when Greta started asking all the questions about him being nuts for going to the police with a fake alibi for someone he didn't even know.  Julia's response was the story about him wanting to meet Deepak and used "seeing her at HI falling down" as an "in" to a conversation with him.
Watson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2005, 02:09:57 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "PeeCee"
OK, I'll work on a list of the characters. I'll even include M Croes (oh, please just hit me upside the head with a brick, right now)

I've never heard so much doublespeak in my life. This case is like an Elmore Leonard novel.

two max arends spelled one with s / one with a z Rolling Eyes
two lighthouses///
twin girls on MB trip related to NH

FOM, friend of mickeys, friend of monkeys, yep, confusing!!!   Laughing  Laughing

no shit!

FOM.....had Mickey told you prior to today that 'the family' was involved in cooking up the story?  

I thought he came across tonight pretty believable and understandly a little angry about the morning he was arrested.

"It's a wicked thing to tell fibs." - Sherlock Holmes
LouLou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2005, 02:10:21 AM »

Quote from: "Watson"
Is it just me....or did Steve Croes come across very badly tonight when questioned by Greta?  

Why would someone who says he doesn't know these three.....go to the the police and confirm their alibi?  

Doesn't make any sense....

That was an ambush interview...hard to look good in that situation.
    What I thought was horrible was her comment that, "....and I'll let you go".  Like she had the right to detain him!  She said it a couple of times.  She really was way off base, I would have run over her foot.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2005, 02:10:45 AM »

Quote from: "heartache"
Well for sure, dragonfly... Stevie was {{edit}}. Spent some time in jail contemplating that personality trait.

I would have to agree with you on the "full of ----" theory!!!   Laughing
gargriff49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2005, 02:10:45 AM »

Dragonfly... Beach Patrol=Polis... Would you not agree that there are "Bad Cops" everywhere?  How far-fetched is this theory... Baby leaves NH on the beach(in whatever state) they offer her a ride. It turns out to be the ride to no return. Big Bucks for the Bad Boys that deliver the goods. They have the perfect fall guy, cause they have been watching from afar.

Well, I guess I've just not been able to buy into anything like that because of the lies told by the 3 in the beginning.  As Mike so loudly pointed out earlier, there was no reason to create a cover story before Nat's parents arrived because if they weren't involved in a crime with her they would not have yet known she was missing.

Aruban District Attorney(or equivelent) should have immediately placed Cheif of Polis on temporary paid leave and temporaraly relieved of duty because of the known close friendship of  the VDS's and himself. This didn't happen. VDS's were allowed 9 to 10 days to clean things up while Aruban LE started their Dog and Pony Show.
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2005, 02:11:29 AM »

Somehow, I don't think Stevie is the type that thinks Deepak is worth all the trouble. Unless Deepak is some funky type of Island regulator... uh No.
nitjus4fun
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2005, 02:12:04 AM »

Any word on how the Texas search team is progressing.  Is the goverment still telling them where they can't search?
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2005, 02:12:11 AM »

In 1978, Paulus was a few years out of the University of Tilburg law school and was evidently a practicing attorney and somewhat of a civic activist.  Picturing a hippie lawyer, if you will.

Part of that time he was still in Tilburg, then moved to nearby Arnehm.  I would guess he was in Arnehm in 1978, when Lorenzo would have been born.  It is "Van Rijn" country, FWIW - of the Rhine River - and Rembrandt country.  If Lorenzo's mother went on to marry a Van Rijn, it seems like it would have been here rather than in Aruba.

It wasn't until 1991 that Paulus's attention seemed to have landed on Aruba.  Also, during all that time, 1973-1993, he was still fighting authorities in his hometown of Boxtel, so must have still been spending some time there, possibly with his family who had the "historical and scenic" estate there.  

I interpret that to mean there is family money, but it could also mean they are "land-rich" and "cash-poor," as I said before.

Also, it is my impression that Paulus has been a civil attorney all along--I don't believe he is all that well-versed in criminal cases.  Could be wrong.
Watson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2005, 02:12:27 AM »

Quote from: "LouLou"
Is it just me....or did Steve Croes come across very badly tonight when questioned by Greta?  

Why would someone who says he doesn't know these three.....go to the the police and confirm their alibi?  

Doesn't make any sense....

That was an ambush interview...hard to look good in that situation.
    What I thought was horrible was her comment that, "....and I'll let you go".  Like she had the right to detain him!  She said it a couple of times.  She really was way off base, I would have run over her foot.

Well....I have to give you that LouLou.... Very Happy

"It's a wicked thing to tell fibs." - Sherlock Holmes
Robert J
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2005, 02:13:01 AM »

Beginning to sound more and more like they took her back to the house (from Carlos N Charlies) .. (instead of going to any lighthouse or any beach).. (( Mom was away in Netherlands ))..

+Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish
+Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping
+as well as being an accessory to murder.
+The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot the father of 17-year-old Joran
+was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated
+murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.
+Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

Kids went to Joran's house (apartment separate from parent's main house) "to get high."  Natalee stopped breathing.. the kids freaked and woke up the father in the main house.  Daddy VDS's complicity by providing place for the crime and then daddy also acted to dispose of the body;  then cook up a story (away from the house).  There has never been any "scent" picked up at the lighthouse nor the beach area around the Marriott neither the Holiday Inn..  The body typically has be somewhere not too far from Joran's house..

>FROM:  http://www.riehlworldview.com/
>
>Over at Scared Monkeys, frequent commenter Aruba Girl claims
>to have info that someone saw the Kalpoe brothers on the road
>at 2 AM the night of Natalee Holloway's disappearance -
>presumably driving in an area associated with this mystery.
>
>>Can I ask a question. If somebody told me that they saw the
>>brothers doing something suspicious but not illegal in and of
>>itself, should I tell the cops? Even though a month has passed.
>>I want to emphasize that I did not see it, but it was told to me.
>>I assumed that this person told the cops, but turns out that that
>>didn't happen.
>>
>>Somebody saw the car of the brothers (the person is very
>>familiar with the car, sees it almost daily, saw the brothers on
>>the road at two am, going TO the direction of Montanja. I'm
>>going to call my cousin and let her know. She's a cop. And no,
>>that's not the reason why I'm so gung-ho about defending the
>>cops from corruption accusations. We're not that close.
>
>That's all the more interesting in light of information I've long
>had and previously passed along that they were also seen giving
>their car a thorough cleaning in an unusual spot after their initial
>release.

-

Joran, Satish, & Deepak = PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN !!!
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2005, 02:13:05 AM »

Somehow, I don't think Stevie is the type that thinks Deepak is worth all the trouble. Unless Deepak is some funky type of Island regulator... uh No.

Well, I didn't hear the "client" comment, but several on hear also heard him to say that he didn't know Deepak, they weren't friends, but mentioned something about him being a "client".  I didn't hear it, but some mentioned it earlier.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2005, 02:16:51 AM »

OK, I'll work on a list of the characters. I'll even include M Croes (oh, please just hit me upside the head with a brick, right now)

I've never heard so much doublespeak in my life. This case is like an Elmore Leonard novel.

two lighthouses///

FOM, friend of mickeys, friend of monkeys, yep, confusing!!!   Laughing  Laughing

no shit!

FOM.....had Mickey told you prior to today that 'the family' was involved in cooking up the story?  

I thought he came across tonight pretty believable and understandly a little angry about the morning he was arrested.

no.  i only talked to him once or twice and i was more worried about him than to want to press him for info really.  i believe him...i think that he has since his released realized the full gravity of the situation. He could have spemt the rest of his life in jail...he feels sterotyped as black scapegoat and does hope that the dutch kid will just tell the truth...so everyone can have peace of mind.

peace to all
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2005, 02:17:08 AM »

dragonfly... I think I read that he said he was a "client" of the internet cafe.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2005, 02:17:37 AM »

two lighthouses///

That would be twin boys, cousins!
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2005, 02:17:39 AM »

Um, why is my avatar so frickin' huge?  Rolling Eyes
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2005, 02:18:06 AM »

dragonfly... I think I read that he said he was a "client" of the internet cafe.

Okay...gotcha!!
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2005, 02:18:37 AM »

I swear I'm not doing this on purpose!
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2005, 02:18:45 AM »

and I am struggling that a lawyer AND a civil servant could get away with the perfect cover-up. Obviously... his superiors were under-estimating Pop's.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2005, 02:18:45 AM »

In my new theory Greta wears long sleeve shirts as a sign to the Monkeys.

Sorry I think that was off topic and on that note I am off to bed.

If you throw monkey poop, don't forget to clean it up. No one likes a dirty monkey cage some of us eat in here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.