March 28, 2024, 04:14:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214565 times)
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2005, 03:26:43 AM »

Yikes.  It is 2:05 a.m., Alabama time and I just finished reading the last board.  Already eight pages behind.  Got to go to bed, but am curious about these pics (posted earlier):

This is Locoman's tickle.com site (aka Freddy).  Check his second album, Freddy and Friends.

Who is the blondish, blue/green=eyed fellow in these two pictures?  The one wearing the while Latcoste shirt; love that little green alligator.  He looks older than most of Joran's cronies.

http://photo.tickle.com/image/2/4/6/P7/2462782P7016875423.jpg
? in Cap.
(Lorenzo?) making scary face (on left)

http://connect.tickle.com/photo/index.html?albumid=KKtp.FfMPDg-WBVi
Look at the one with Freddy, blue shirt of left
Lorenzo(?) in middle
Joran on right.

Anybody recognize him from anywhere else?  Someone tried to tell me it was Joran's friend Jaime, but its not the same as Jaime.  Jamie much darker, more brunette, younger.  

@V@, I'm still curious about that left-hander!

Very Happy

Nite.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2005, 03:32:02 AM »

I noticed on the last thread, some were asking about the refinery.

Here's a picture I took about 4 years ago I thought would interest those unfamiliar with the island:

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/41/4414/640/Refined%20Sunset.jpg

Good night everyone...see you tomorrow...I mean later...same bat time...same bat channel...
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2005, 03:36:41 AM »

OK, one more thing and then I'm hitting the sack...I'm getting delirious...

On the last thread, someone asked why Deepak would spill his guts to an unknown jail mate.

If my memory serves correct from Greta's interview tonight with Mickey John...Deepak thought Mickey was Jamaican, and knowing that the framed security guard was from Grenada, he thought he was just another prisoner, and wasn't guarded with his secrets.  Mickey played coy, knowing his cover was kept, and got Deepak to open up just enough.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2005, 03:39:36 AM »

Mickey is one smart cookie Wink  I only wish he had asked more questions...so far..I like him best of all the characters in this drama..if only it were not real life Crying or Very sad

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
westcoastguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2005, 03:42:22 AM »

Does the LE know Mickey got some info from {{edited out namecalling}}?  If so, it'd be nice to see them stick an undercover agent in the cell next to him and pose as an inmate?  Then again, i guess this leads to whether or not this type of thing is legal???
gargriff49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2005, 03:56:32 AM »

Quote from: "westcoastguy"
Does the LE know Mickey got some info from {{edited out namecalling}}?  If so, it'd be nice to see them stick an undercover agent in the cell next to him and pose as an inmate?  Then again, i guess this leads to whether or not this type of thing is legal???

I believe Aruban LE has gotten all the info they will from the 3 remaining in custody. As far as any physical evidence, i doubt they have any. Record of a phone call and text message? they probably have that. these 3 were schooled for days after the fact and clean-up as to what they could get by with saying. Number of succesful murder convictions in Aruba without a body=0
In the Netherlands since WWII=1
Flowers4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2005, 05:28:55 AM »

I have learn alot from this site, the news and others.  At least, in our Justice system not that it is always fair that NH's family would be aware what is going on in this bizarre case instead of weeks of waiting for the next set of lies.

It was interesting tonight to hear Greta's interview with Mickey John. I wonder how this new information will bring PVDS back into view as  a collabrator for sending people in circles. Mickey John said it was a plot the whole affair with NH.  Twisted Evil  Doesn't look good at all even for the Police chief.  Evil or Very Mad Mickey John said, " they all should be fired from their jobs."  Mad I would love to be a fly on the wall  Cool  when this new technology equipment comes in to view for the tapes of testimony from 3 thugs to see if there was any truth being told. I am sure it is all lies. To me, I also think it is very cruel to do something like that to a grieving family. Just no heart at all Exclamation  Mr.  PVDS is a very shallow man in my opinion, including his son, and so call friends. I believe it is game, so they will walk as there will be no truth to anything, except what Mickey John is telling. Although, I don't think they  Arrow  "the criminals thought this information would ever be expose of what circle of lies, and who was leading the pack." Makes the Justice system really stink in Aruban especially if you are black with no connections. I bet our fellow Americans are not too happy about that.  Thank goodness it is on the record now.  The truth is being revealed, even though a family member can lie like PVDS for another family member in Aruba Justice system..however the whole world is seeing this interview. I think the Police chief is sweating now, and whoever let the 3 out of jail for 11 days to erase all the evid"ence, I bet they are making some surprising faces Exclamation    Embarassed  "What comes around goes around" the old adage.

As for the DJ he is another jerk as well, by wasting people valuable time. I believe not all the police are bad, just the ones that were trying to cover up this plot. The DJ deserves the same kind of Justice the rest will get from being exposed for their sceniaro's. He didn't know the brothers, what a liar! It looks like none of them deserves anykind of worthy reputation, or success in life, except jail.  He thinks he is so funny, however, he who laughs last, laughs the longest....Flowers4U, and prayers for NH, and family.  Wink
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2005, 05:29:51 AM »

BOARD CLOSED FOR BACKUP AT 5:35 for 10 MINUTES

Just a friendly warning

Tom
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2005, 06:12:27 AM »

A Dutch newspaper had an interview with Police Superintendent Jan van der Stra(a)ten:

- Van der Straten doesn't think Natalee is still alive
(why?)
- "Because I know the (details of the) investigation"

- he also says he knows Paul van der Sloot very well. But he's a professional. "pa un, lei pa tur": the law for one is the law for all.
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2005, 06:36:09 AM »

Greta Rocks.

Delayed reactions:
{{edited out namecalling}}
LOL

Mickey John was spooky powerful when he said the Aruban justice officials who arrested him would burn in the fire of judgement day.

I hope they solve this case.  Seems like more and more unfortunate decisions by Aruban law enforcement officials are coming to light.  I was loathe to judge them before not knowing all the facts before, but when they won't go into the white guy's house, "like a cowboy," but they go into the black guy's apartment with fourteen police and grab him in his BVD's and all this stuff, looks like differential treatment, and it hurt more than the guy involved.
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2005, 06:55:40 AM »

Quote from: "NL"
A Dutch newspaper had an interview with Police Superintendent Jan van der Stra(a)ten:

- Van der Straten doesn't think Natalee is still alive
(why?)
- "Because I know the (details of the) investigation"

- he also says he knows Paul van der Sloot very well. But he's a professional. "pa un, lei pa tur": the law for one is the law for all.

NL is that interview online and can you please send a link?

Thanks

Tom
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2005, 06:58:15 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"

Can you ask Greta to wear some short sleeve shirts? Smile

{{edit - there will be NO name calling, please do not alter peoples names in a disrespectful manner, THANK YOU!  Cat}} wears short sleeves.
nursing logic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2005, 07:08:24 AM »

hello everyone, new to site and trying to learn to navigate. just wonder why i haven't heard of any psychics who assist detectives in u.s. being invited to help??? we never know what special gifts have been given to others.  never used one personally but have heard of good results...trying to catch up on everything, just found this site and finally am getting some answers to things i have been wondering about.  thanks

NEVER CEASE TO BE AMAZED AT INJUSTICE
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2005, 07:09:40 AM »

Quote from: "nursing logic"
hello everyone, new to site and trying to learn to navigate. just wonder why i haven't heard of any psychics who assist detectives in u.s. being invited to help??? we never know what special gifts have been given to others.  never used one personally but have heard of good results...trying to catch up on everything, just found this site and finally am getting some answers to things i have been wondering about.  thanks

We have referred a few to the Aruban Police.
nursing logic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2005, 07:12:59 AM »

couldn't the mother just invite one to help the family without police participation?

NEVER CEASE TO BE AMAZED AT INJUSTICE
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: June 29, 2005, 07:14:55 AM »

G`morning all... Smile

NL What newspaper is that article in I can`t find it?

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: June 29, 2005, 07:15:19 AM »

Board Will be closed for 10 minutes for maintainance at 7:15
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2005, 07:34:22 AM »

Quote from: "nursing logic"
couldn't the mother just invite one to help the family without police participation?

I'm sure she could but to my knowledge that hasn't happened. We do have our own psychic section under Theories and Speculation. Check the index and you should be able to find it. Some interesting theories.

"Leave no stone unturned"
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2005, 07:36:21 AM »

G'mornin Hannie and other monkey's. Anyone read Riehl World? Our Arubagirl is mentioned and quoted. Big change in the tone of the article too.

"Leave no stone unturned"
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: June 29, 2005, 07:41:23 AM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
G`morning all... Smile

NL What newspaper is that article in I can`t find it?

Utrechts Nieuwsblad (and other GPD-news papers)

’Ik geloof niet meer dat ze nog leeft’
Door Dick Hofland/GPD

ORANJESTAD - Commissaris Jan van der Straten leidt op Aruba het onderzoek naar de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse puber Natalee Holloway. Hoop op een goede afloop voor het verdwenen meisje heeft hij niet meer. Aandachtig luistert hij naar iemand die hem telefonisch tipt over de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse puber Natalee Holloway. ,,O, jaja. Nou, aan helderzienden heb ik niks.''

Hij schudt het hoofd. ,,Ik heb alleen iets aan feiten.’’ Op zijn kantoor in de wijk Noord op Aruba hangt een tijdslijn, waar het verloop van de onderzoek te volgen is; wie was waar op welk moment, wie heeft wie waar, wanneer gezien. Dertien jaar werkt hij nu op Aruba en volgende maand gaat hij met pensioen. Af en toe was er een moord, meestal in de familiesfeer, soms had die te maken met drugs. Verder gebeurt er niet zo veel. ,,Arubanen zijn vriendelijke mensen, die geweld schuwen.’’ De laatste vijf jaar is hij belast met de reorganisatie van de politie op het tropische eiland.

- Een makkie?
,,Ha. Zo zou ik het niet willen noemen. Als je hier bent als Nederlander moet je niet zeggen: zσ moet het. Je moet de mensen er altijd bij betrekken."

- Het is een hechte gemeenschap, ook het justitiewereldje. Is dat niet link?
,,Het is een klein eiland, iedereen kent iedereen. Rechters, advocaten, op recepties kom ik ze allemaal tegen.’’

- Dus ook Paul van der S., die een tijdje heeft vastgezeten op verdenking van betrokkenheid bij de verdwijning?
,,Ja, ik ken hem goed. Maar zoals ze hier zeggen: lei pa un, lei pa tur. De wet voor ιιn is de wet voor allen. Als er redenen zijn om iemand te arresteren, dan doe je dat.’’

- Wat doet de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway u?
,,Ik vind het afschuwelijk voor de ouders, het is niet niks als je je kind kwijtraakt. Maar ik blijf zakelijk: dit is een onderzoek.’’

- Men begint ongeduldig te worden.
,,Een goed onderzoek vraagt tijd. Bij haast is niemand gebaat. Als je gaat forceren, is de kans op fouten te groot."

- Hebt u nog hoop op een goede afloop?

,,Hoop moet je altijd hebben, maar ik geloof niet dat we Natalee levend zullen terugvinden.’’

- Waarom niet?
,,Omdat ik het onderzoek ken.’’

http://www.utrechtsnieuwsblad.nl/regioportal/UN/1,1478,954-Voorpagina__2769596_,00.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.