March 28, 2024, 12:26:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214551 times)
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: June 29, 2005, 09:23:37 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Did anyone ever answer this question, referring to SC?:
"Aren't there pictures of this guy with the people he says he doesn't know all over those myspace and tickle sites? "

I know Mike, it just is more proof of what a liar he is! I wonder if anyone is telling the truth. No wonder LE has picked up so many people in this case, and have has so much difficulty confirming stories.
What gets me, is the dad being let out, because the "timeline" didn't match up---timeline unrelated to a criminal act, as apparently it was based on what he said versus what the Twitty's said. BUT did the judge take into consideration what LE HAD to have known about the allegations of daddy VDS helping to "cook up" the cover story. Like we say down south, out here in the country " There was some home cookin' going on there" in Aruba
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: June 29, 2005, 09:25:24 AM »

Quote from: "gagirl"
I watched the Steve Croes interview on Current Affair and I watched Greta trying to talk to him.

My personal feeling was that SC was not going to give her any information at all period.

Unfortunately, in my opinion the Curent Affair segment was really short and nothing of any substance came out of it. Just my opinion.

Good morning Monkeys.

Steve's mothers comment that she would talk to Aruban press first just popped into my head for some reason.  If Steve heard anything about Greta's interview with the VDS, then there is no way he wants anything to do with Greta.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: June 29, 2005, 09:27:24 AM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
"Aren't there pictures of this guy with the people he says he doesn't know all over those myspace and tickle sites? "

I know Mike, it just is more proof of what a liar he is! I wonder if anyone is telling the truth. No wonder LE has picked up so many people in this case, and have has so much difficulty confirming stories.
What gets me, is the dad being let out, because the "timeline" didn't match up---timeline unrelated to a criminal act, as apparently it was based on what he said versus what the Twitty's said. BUT did the judge take into consideration what LE HAD to have known about the allegations of daddy VDS helping to "cook up" the cover story. Like we say down south, out here in the country " There was some home cookin' going on there" in Aruba

Steve's pic was Not on  sites of the other suspects.
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: June 29, 2005, 09:27:33 AM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "deepthroat2"
couple of things...

JVDS and NH dropped off at 1:50am a little ways (700 yards) from HI.  Probably so they could walk and talk back to the HI before parting.  

Scenario 1:  JVDS gets all hot and tries to have his way with NH.  This probably would have occurred after at least 10 minutes.  Maybe he got what he wanted, maybe not.  But if he did, there is almost no time left before the phone call for a ride.  Maybe he left NH "hysterical" on the beach.

Scenario 2:  Walked and talked and said goodbye.  Maybe 25 minutes for this.  Still no time left to make her dissappear.

Conclusion:  Based on the time line, NH must have dissappeared AFTER he left her.  She had maybe 500 yards to walk back to the HI.

Reason for false story:  the 3 heard about her not showing up for the plane and got spooked and went to daddy VDS and explained what had happened.  After thinking about it - pappa gave them a story to deflect suspiscion away from Joran and the brothers.  They figured that she would show up in the next few days so no harm.  As time went along and she didn't, they started getting panicky and eventually ended up in jail where they reverted back to what actually happened.

This assumes you're buying the story about the three boys dropping Natalee and Joran off at the Marriot (or there about) beach.  Has anyone established this is in fact what happened or are we just going along with it because it was the last story to come out in the MSM?

Satish and Deepak dropped Natalee and Joran off at the beach, according to:
- Joran (source: PvdS)
- Deepak (source: security guard)
mariloo1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: June 29, 2005, 09:29:05 AM »

Love that saying!!!  So true.  It seems that there are a lot of coverups going on from the police also.  How far up the line does this go?
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: June 29, 2005, 09:29:25 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Anything New?

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #206 on: June 29, 2005, 09:29:36 AM »

Steve's pic was Not on sites of the other suspects.

That's what I told Mike last night.  While we had a picture of him off the internet, it wasn't on any of the tickle sites and in the picture he was not in the company of any of the suspects.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: June 29, 2005, 09:32:43 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Air23ac, that's funny, that's exactly what I thought when they made the "cowboy" comment.  They certainly didn't have a problem with it when it came to Mickey John.  I remember the wording of that as a "pre-dawn raid".  Don't remember any "pre-dawn raids" when it came time to arrest the boys or the father.

FTR:  There was a predawn visit to the v/d sloot residence by police and a group from alabama.  that was very early tuesday morning after natalee did not return to her hotel on Monday morning.  was not a raid but there was a confrontation between civilians there.  there were concert security people who wore black uniforms staying at the HI.

We heard a lot of comments on this board about how "impolite" it was to call upon someone after 10 pm, as I recall. And we heard a lot of comments about the improper "tone" that Jug Twitty used, when addressing the van der Sloot family, as they confronted Paulus van der Sloot in his front yard. And we heard a lot of comments about the rudeness of the "Alabama posse," as I recall. But, I don't hear any Aruban voices of outrage at the manner in which Mickey Johns was treated. Why is that?

It was 3 weeks later that Caren Jaansen was asked why they never searched the van der Sloot residence, and she was the one who made the comment, "Well, we can't just go in there like cowboys."

Just for the record, if it weren't for that "Alabama posse," Mickey John would still be rotting in jail, accused of a crime he did not commit.
 how does it follow that mickey would be in jail if it were not for the Alabama delegation/posse/searchteam/media juggernaught?  they got him arrested!  he was in jail as a result of their confronting Joran and eliciting from him a false story which led directly to Mikki's arrest.  I bet money the security guards were also on the Alabama list of sustpects since they were hanging around the kids (remember let me help you find your camera?).  It was unprofessional of the cops to take the Alabamans with them to Joran's.   Of course they were just being nice to the anxious foreigners.  I think this would have gone differently if this had been handled by the police from the gitgo with the assistance ot the Alabamans in the background.  the Alabaman coverage of the island was a catalyst to action but was also a catalyst for indimidation that apparently spawned a lot of lies on the part of the suspects and others.  I do not beleive it is normal accepted police procedure to confront the victim family with the suspect or the suspect's family.  So, the Alabama delegation actions was good becasue it got the ball rolling and perhaps not so good in what it caused otherwise.  hindsight is 20/20.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #208 on: June 29, 2005, 09:32:47 AM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"

morning Diva.. nothing really new... just Greta on FOx last night interviewing SC..Mickey John.. BHT in NH room at the Holiaday inn. no new news.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: June 29, 2005, 09:33:34 AM »

The new judge had lots of paperwork to go through, and must have missed that little item. Remember, he had to go through thousands of pages of transcripts in just a few short hours. And when he got done speedreading, he said, "Evidence? What evidence? I don't see no stinkin' evidence."
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: June 29, 2005, 09:35:16 AM »

iquitos
I have to agree with you there.

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: June 29, 2005, 09:36:20 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

morning Diva.. nothing really new... just Greta on FOx last night interviewing SC..Mickey John.. BHT in NH room at the Holiaday inn. no new news.

Yeah, I saw parts of that inbetween trying to get my wireless router to work  Rolling Eyes  I just listened to most of it.

So have we decided
a. SC is kinda crazy for going to LE w/ his lie
b. he wanted reward $
c. it WAS a favor & he really does know them

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: June 29, 2005, 09:38:13 AM »

Air23ac, that's funny, that's exactly what I thought when they made the "cowboy" comment.  They certainly didn't have a problem with it when it came to Mickey John.  I remember the wording of that as a "pre-dawn raid".  Don't remember any "pre-dawn raids" when it came time to arrest the boys or the father.

FTR:  There was a predawn visit to the v/d sloot residence by police and a group from alabama.  that was very early tuesday morning after natalee did not return to her hotel on Monday morning.  was not a raid but there was a confrontation between civilians there.  there were concert security people who wore black uniforms staying at the HI.

We heard a lot of comments on this board about how "impolite" it was to call upon someone after 10 pm, as I recall. And we heard a lot of comments about the improper "tone" that Jug Twitty used, when addressing the van der Sloot family, as they confronted Paulus van der Sloot in his front yard. And we heard a lot of comments about the rudeness of the "Alabama posse," as I recall. But, I don't hear any Aruban voices of outrage at the manner in which Mickey Johns was treated. Why is that?

It was 3 weeks later that Caren Jaansen was asked why they never searched the van der Sloot residence, and she was the one who made the comment, "Well, we can't just go in there like cowboys."

Just for the record, if it weren't for that "Alabama posse," Mickey John would still be rotting in jail, accused of a crime he did not commit.

Professor, you do make some good points here.  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
mariloo1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: June 29, 2005, 09:40:23 AM »

how does it follow that mickey would be in jail if it were not for the Alabama delegation/posse/searchteam/media juggernaught?  they got him arrested!  he was in jail as a result of their confronting Joran and eliciting from him a false story which led directly to Mikki's arrest.  I bet money the security guards were also on the Alabama list of sustpects since they were hanging around the kids (remember let me help you find your camera?).  It was unprofessional of the cops to take the Alabamans with them to Joran's.   Of course they were just being nice to the anxious foreigners.  I think this would have gone differently if this had been handled by the police from the gitgo with the assistance ot the Alabamans in the background.  the Alabaman coverage of the island was a catalyst to action but was also a catalyst for indimidation that apparently spawned a lot of lies on the part of the suspects and others.  I do not beleive it is normal accepted police procedure to confront the victim family with the suspect or the suspect's family.  So, the Alabama delegation actions was good becasue it got the ball rolling and perhaps not so good in what it caused otherwise.  hindsight is 20/20.

But, I wonder just how anxious and intimidating you would be to your own people if you knew your daughter had last been seen in the company of this arrogant liar?  And don't forget, the Holloways or the Alabamans did not force anyone to lie or coverup!!
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: June 29, 2005, 09:42:00 AM »

Iquitos, I love your pretzel logic. Here's what I hear you saying: If it weren't for the pressure of the Alabama posse, the amigos wouldn't have had to lie and point fingers at the security guards. Ergo, it's the posse's fault that the security guards ended up in jail. That sounds like Joran's statement to his mother, "Mommy, if you hadn't gone to Holland, I never would have snuck out of the house." Hm. Let's follow your logic a little further. And if Joran had never snuck out of the house, none of this would have happened, so it's really ANITA's fault that Mickey John ended up in jail.
rkymtncjngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: June 29, 2005, 09:42:20 AM »

Quote from: "mariloo1"

But, I wonder just how anxious and intimidating you would be to your own people if you knew your daughter had last been seen in the company of this arrogant liar?  And don't forget, the Holloways or the Alabamans did not force anyone to lie or coverup!!
  AMEN Mariloo1
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: June 29, 2005, 09:43:03 AM »

only that picture...(I preferred the first one..btw)
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: June 29, 2005, 09:44:17 AM »

Quote from: "NL"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "deepthroat2"
couple of things...

JVDS and NH dropped off at 1:50am a little ways (700 yards) from HI.  Probably so they could walk and talk back to the HI before parting.  

Scenario 1:  JVDS gets all hot and tries to have his way with NH.  This probably would have occurred after at least 10 minutes.  Maybe he got what he wanted, maybe not.  But if he did, there is almost no time left before the phone call for a ride.  Maybe he left NH "hysterical" on the beach.

Scenario 2:  Walked and talked and said goodbye.  Maybe 25 minutes for this.  Still no time left to make her dissappear.

Conclusion:  Based on the time line, NH must have dissappeared AFTER he left her.  She had maybe 500 yards to walk back to the HI.

Reason for false story:  the 3 heard about her not showing up for the plane and got spooked and went to daddy VDS and explained what had happened.  After thinking about it - pappa gave them a story to deflect suspiscion away from Joran and the brothers.  They figured that she would show up in the next few days so no harm.  As time went along and she didn't, they started getting panicky and eventually ended up in jail where they reverted back to what actually happened.

This assumes you're buying the story about the three boys dropping Natalee and Joran off at the Marriot (or there about) beach.  Has anyone established this is in fact what happened or are we just going along with it because it was the last story to come out in the MSM?

Satish and Deepak dropped Natalee and Joran off at the beach, according to:
- Joran (source: PvdS)
- Deepak (source: security guard)

- Joran: has a history of lying...not a reliable source
- Deepak: has a history of lying...not a reliable source

The only way I would believe anything, any of the 5 suspects have to say is if they back it up with verifiable evidence.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: June 29, 2005, 09:44:35 AM »

Morning, Diva. Just trying to wake up.  Shocked

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: June 29, 2005, 09:44:51 AM »

Quote from: "mariloo1"

I can understand their frustration and anger but they should have let the police handle it.

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.