March 29, 2024, 12:23:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214594 times)
ajmac57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: June 29, 2005, 09:45:31 AM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Morning Monkeys! Anything New?

morning Diva.. nothing really new... just Greta on FOx last night interviewing SC..Mickey John.. BHT in NH room at the Holiaday inn. no new news.

Yeah, I saw parts of that inbetween trying to get my wireless router to work  Rolling Eyes  I just listened to most of it.

So have we decided
a. SC is kinda crazy for going to LE w/ his lie
b. he wanted reward $
c. it WAS a favor & he really does know them

Does Aruba have laws about filing a false police report?
I have lean towards b., I'm sure he knew who Joran is, but maybe did not know him personally.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: June 29, 2005, 09:47:08 AM »

Quote from: "gaijin"

only that picture...(I preferred the first one..btw)

Admin booted it Sad It wasn't sized right. I think I'm gonna have to use my regular avatar, I really don't like it either

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: June 29, 2005, 09:48:43 AM »

Quote from: "roxyluv"
Quote from: "mariloo1"

But, I wonder just how anxious and intimidating you would be to your own people if you knew your daughter had last been seen in the company of this arrogant liar?  And don't forget, the Holloways or the Alabamans did not force anyone to lie or coverup!!

I can understand their frustration and anger but they should have let the police handle it.

They did let the police handle it. That's why Paulus van der Sloot didn't wake up and find his front door lying in his living room. And three weeks later the Aruban authorities got around to checking out the van der Sloot residence. If that ain't restraint, I don't know what is.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: June 29, 2005, 09:49:05 AM »

Quote from: "gaijin"

only that picture...(I preferred the first one..btw)

Admin booted it Sad It wasn't sized right. I think I'm gonna have to use my regular avatar, I really don't like it either

I have to say, I do prefer the other picture as well.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: June 29, 2005, 09:49:53 AM »

But, I wonder just how anxious and intimidating you would be to your own people if you knew your daughter had last been seen in the company of this arrogant liar?  And don't forget, the Holloways or the Alabamans did not force anyone to lie or coverup!!

I can understand their frustration and anger but they should have let the police handle it.

I can understand your comment here...if this happened in the US. But seeing as (by their own admittance) that the Aruban LE were not familiar with a kidnapping then they would have waited even longer to initially contact the VDS family. Not saying what happened was the "right" way but at least they were able to get something...instead of waiting. Precious time was lost...but even more time would have been lost without the Twittys involvement IMO.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
mariloo1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: June 29, 2005, 09:52:43 AM »

I try to put myself in their shoes.  The police did not seem to concerned at first, believing she was out having a rendevous.  The mother on the other knows her daughter and this is not like her.  Even if she was having a rendevous, she knows her daughter would be letting someone know she was allright.  This heightens the anxiety of the mother and she decides to look for her on her own and I cannot say I know any mother that would just sit idly by and wait for a word now and then.  I would have been out looking for my daughter and talking to everyone who might have seen her.  This is not impeding the police.  This is helping.  BHT has probably been more resourceful to the police than any detective they have.  The word is FEAR.  The parents and family oif NH are scared to death and waiting for answers is endangering NH's life further.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #226 on: June 29, 2005, 09:54:55 AM »

Equasearch just reported in all the places they have searched they have not found her.

Seems elementary but so many asked for a search update...
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: June 29, 2005, 09:56:46 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Equasearch just reported in all the places they have searched they have not found her.

Is there anywhere we can look for realtime progress?  Where are you getting this?
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: June 29, 2005, 09:57:14 AM »

Thanks nancy for the update on that . I was wondering about that to since the so called 'hit'.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
deepthroat2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: June 29, 2005, 09:57:42 AM »

"he called his daddy for a ride"

Sorry, assumes that he went somewhere and found a pay phone or something.  The police have the phone records from his cell phone.  Not enough time to search for a pay phone to call daddy after he did some horrible deed.

Based on Joran's behaivour, to me, it appears that he really did just leave her on the beach - whether parting was sweet sorrow or he said thanks a lot and took off walking toward home.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: June 29, 2005, 09:57:49 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Morning, Diva. Just trying to wake up.  Shocked

kerinyourback!welcome.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: June 29, 2005, 09:58:29 AM »

I just heard the samething. ALSO they said GRETA should be deputized..she may get to the bottom of it all..lol
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #232 on: June 29, 2005, 09:59:24 AM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"

Is there anywhere we can look for realtime progress?  Where are you getting this?

This was from a Equasearch representative just interviewed on Fox News.  I'm not sure about "real time" updates.  You might go to their website or email them.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: June 29, 2005, 09:59:57 AM »

they did also say that there are alot of caves that havnt been searched..septic systems..  etc...
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: June 29, 2005, 10:00:19 AM »

My fear is that with all this time gone by it's HIGHLY unlikely that anyone who could have verified ANY story will come forward.  (Thus leaving the suspecteds to never tell the truth....) If anyone had seen Joran drop her at the beach, etc., what are the chances that a vacationing witness would even still be on the island?  By the time LE really started considering him a suspect (IMO) anyone who would have vacationed that week would be gone back home......that would leave islanders and with the "circus" going on, who would willingly submit themselves to that?  (Not saying I wouldn't if'n I knew the truth, but get my point?)

Ugh!

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: June 29, 2005, 10:00:25 AM »

Late late last night there was a poster who was trying to discount the sex slave theory by stating that IF this happened, Natalee would never have gone along with being sold. Don't know if any of you were here, (and I was too tired to reply) but... HUH? I don't think ANYONE would "agree" to be sold!

roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: June 29, 2005, 10:02:30 AM »

I try to put myself in their shoes.  The police did not seem to concerned at first, believing she was out having a rendevous.  The mother on the other knows her daughter and this is not like her.  Even if she was having a rendevous, she knows her daughter would be letting someone know she was allright.  This heightens the anxiety of the mother and she decides to look for her on her own and I cannot say I know any mother that would just sit idly by and wait for a word now and then.  I would have been out looking for my daughter and talking to everyone who might have seen her.  This is not impeding the police.  This is helping.  BHT has probably been more resourceful to the police than any detective they have.  The word is FEAR.  The parents and family oif NH are scared to death and waiting for answers is endangering NH's life further.

As I said I can understand the parents and if I was them I wouldn't  want to wait the 48hrs to report someone missing, that is what happens in most cases that are not children but I think they should have let the police ask the questions and they shouldn't have been yelling at Joran and his family.
I'm not saying that I don't understand why they did, I 'm just saying the confussion of he said she said would not be there.
Most people react on their emotions , thats why a neutral party should have handled it.

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: June 29, 2005, 10:02:42 AM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Morning, Diva. Just trying to wake up.  Shocked

kerinyourback!welcome.

Owl! Yeah...I am tired but here. Don't you owls ever sleep?  Shocked
Someone please send me a Starbucks latte.

deepthroat2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: June 29, 2005, 10:03:02 AM »

based on my previous posts, there are only a couple of possibilities:

1)  she is off the island - that's why there isn't a trace of her or...

2)  Someone is holding her somewhere on the island, ergo, no trace of her.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: June 29, 2005, 10:03:09 AM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "deepthroat2"
couple of things...

JVDS and NH dropped off at 1:50am a little ways (700 yards) from HI.  Probably so they could walk and talk back to the HI before parting.  

Scenario 1:  JVDS gets all hot and tries to have his way with NH.  This probably would have occurred after at least 10 minutes.  Maybe he got what he wanted, maybe not.  But if he did, there is almost no time left before the phone call for a ride.  Maybe he left NH "hysterical" on the beach.

Scenario 2:  Walked and talked and said goodbye.  Maybe 25 minutes for this.  Still no time left to make her dissappear.

Conclusion:  Based on the time line, NH must have dissappeared AFTER he left her.  She had maybe 500 yards to walk back to the HI.

Reason for false story:  the 3 heard about her not showing up for the plane and got spooked and went to daddy VDS and explained what had happened.  After thinking about it - pappa gave them a story to deflect suspiscion away from Joran and the brothers.  They figured that she would show up in the next few days so no harm.  As time went along and she didn't, they started getting panicky and eventually ended up in jail where they reverted back to what actually happened.

This assumes you're buying the story about the three boys dropping Natalee and Joran off at the Marriot (or there about) beach.  Has anyone established this is in fact what happened or are we just going along with it because it was the last story to come out in the MSM?

Actually if one buys this story then one has to buy the story of Mickey John in order to reach this conclusion as well?  It is a slippery slope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.