March 28, 2024, 05:17:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214569 times)
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: June 29, 2005, 10:03:43 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Late late last night there was a poster who was trying to discount the sex slave theory by stating that IF this happened, Natalee would never have gone along with being sold. Don't know if any of you were here, (and I was too tired to reply) but... HUH? I don't think ANYONE would "agree" to be sold!

that discussion ended soon after you went to bed.  I didn't think anyone last night thought it would be true.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #241 on: June 29, 2005, 10:04:16 AM »

I doubt Natalee was sold as a sex slave.  If Joran weren't the last to be seen with her, then maybe.  Also, any worth she might have had would quickly turn to a liability...no one would want to have in their possession a woman whose picture is plastered all over the world.

Joran knows what happened here and he didn't sell her.  IMO
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: June 29, 2005, 10:04:40 AM »

Quote from: "roxyluv"
Quote from: "mariloo1"

But, I wonder just how anxious and intimidating you would be to your own people if you knew your daughter had last been seen in the company of this arrogant liar?  And don't forget, the Holloways or the Alabamans did not force anyone to lie or coverup!!

I can understand their frustration and anger but they should have let the police handle it.

I can understand your comment here...if this happened in the US. But seeing as (by their own admittance) that the Aruban LE were not familiar with a kidnapping then they would have waited even longer to initially contact the VDS family. Not saying what happened was the "right" way but at least they were able to get something...instead of waiting. Precious time was lost...but even more time would have been lost without the Twittys involvement IMO.

Hi, Roxyluv. Glad you showed up because maybe you can explain the total lack of outrage at the way Mickey John was treated. They sent in fourteen police officers and arrested him in his underwear, based solely lies of 3 prime suspects. I don't hear anyone from Aruba quibbling about the "tone" used in questioning HIM, or the manner in which they barged in and confiscated "evidence." Explain that to me.
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: June 29, 2005, 10:05:21 AM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "gaijin"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Morning Monkeys! Anything New?

only that picture...(I preferred the first one..btw)

Admin booted it Sad It wasn't sized right. I think I'm gonna have to use my regular avatar, I really don't like it either

You can resize them with this free program.

http://www.irfanview.com/

And to keep this on topic, I hope Mickey did not decide to do a little payback to the VDS family with the family story. I think Mickey has handled his incarceration much better than I would.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: June 29, 2005, 10:05:36 AM »

could someone familiar with avatars please PM me..

"God dont like ugly"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: June 29, 2005, 10:06:45 AM »

will do Nikki

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: June 29, 2005, 10:07:19 AM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
Morning, Diva. Just trying to wake up.  Shocked

kerinyourback!welcome.

Owl! Yeah...I am tired but here. Don't you owls ever sleep?  Shocked
Someone please send me a Starbucks latte.

sure we do.  now that I have had my quota of mice for the morning it is time for a nap.      

nothing happened after you left.

KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: June 29, 2005, 10:08:35 AM »

I am thinking Mickey may need to go into the Witness Protection Program quickly.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: June 29, 2005, 10:10:27 AM »

>>
Quote from: "roxyluv"
Quote from: "mariloo1"

But, I wonder just how anxious and intimidating you would be to your own people if you knew your daughter had last been seen in the company of this arrogant liar?  And don't forget, the Holloways or the Alabamans did not force anyone to lie or coverup!!

I can understand their frustration and anger but they should have let the police handle it.
<<

I didn't know the police offered to "handle it."  I thought there was a time limit or something before they would get involved in a missing person case as they implied she would turn up sooner or later.  Perhaps the Twitty's thought when they got there that the police would handle it and ask Joren what happened.  Given the prevalence of date rape drugs, would you have waited and let the police handle it if they would not do anything for forty-eight hours or some other time limit not knowing what had happened to your daughter? It could mean the difference in life or death.

They did take the police with them which I think indicates good faith on the part of the Twitty's.  Obviously they were not planning to do anything illegal or they would have been arrested.   And the others with them were other middle-aged MB parents, hardly a goon squad (no offense to any poster using that moniker).

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: June 29, 2005, 10:10:55 AM »

Uhhh Nikki....do you really want to use that avatar??  Laughing  Laughing
I would take it and use the program posted above to resize. Or PM me your e-mail address and I will do it for you and send.

nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: June 29, 2005, 10:11:11 AM »

I'd be happy to resize an avitar...just email me at:

nancy_drew@mac.com

can't see it here BUT there is an underscore between nancy and drew.
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: June 29, 2005, 10:11:19 AM »

Good mornin' fellow Monkeys.  The Professor made a good point a couple of pages ago about it being rude/inconsiderate to call after 10:00 pm there.  If that's the case that further corraborates, to me, the fact that Joran wasn't texting/calling Deepak to tell him he got home ok.  That's just BS.

I got you a large latte' Kerin.

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: June 29, 2005, 10:12:33 AM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "deepthroat2"
couple of things...

JVDS and NH dropped off at 1:50am a little ways (700 yards) from HI.  Probably so they could walk and talk back to the HI before parting.  

Scenario 1:  JVDS gets all hot and tries to have his way with NH.  This probably would have occurred after at least 10 minutes.  Maybe he got what he wanted, maybe not.  But if he did, there is almost no time left before the phone call for a ride.  Maybe he left NH "hysterical" on the beach.

Scenario 2:  Walked and talked and said goodbye.  Maybe 25 minutes for this.  Still no time left to make her dissappear.

Conclusion:  Based on the time line, NH must have dissappeared AFTER he left her.  She had maybe 500 yards to walk back to the HI.

Reason for false story:  the 3 heard about her not showing up for the plane and got spooked and went to daddy VDS and explained what had happened.  After thinking about it - pappa gave them a story to deflect suspiscion away from Joran and the brothers.  They figured that she would show up in the next few days so no harm.  As time went along and she didn't, they started getting panicky and eventually ended up in jail where they reverted back to what actually happened.

This assumes you're buying the story about the three boys dropping Natalee and Joran off at the Marriot (or there about) beach.  Has anyone established this is in fact what happened or are we just going along with it because it was the last story to come out in the MSM?

Actually if one buys this story then one has to buy the story of Mickey John in order to reach this conclusion as well?  It is a slippery slope.

It is indeed.  You can't fault Mickey if he was hoodwinked by a slick liar.  He's only repeating what was told to him.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: June 29, 2005, 10:12:37 AM »

Uhhh Nikki....do you really want to use that avatar??  Laughing  Laughing
I would take it and use the program posted above to resize. Or PM me your e-mail address and I will do it for you and send.

what?? you dont like my monkey???? Shocked

"God dont like ugly"
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: June 29, 2005, 10:13:39 AM »

I have a question for you because I must have missed this way earlier.  How did Mickey get fingered by Joran?  I mean, how SPECIFICALLY did he get named?  What I have read is that J said security guard with black clothes, so how did LE take this to be Mickey and the other guard?  I am just curious.  Anyone know?  PM me if ya want.

Thanks!

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
Nutbrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: June 29, 2005, 10:13:50 AM »

Quote from: "dl3fan"
Good mornin' fellow Monkeys.  The Professor made a good point a couple of pages ago about it being rude/inconsiderate to call after 10:00 pm there.  If that's the case that further corraborates, to me, the fact that Joran wasn't texting/calling Deepak to tell him he got home ok.  That's just BS.

I got you a large latte' Kerin.

dl3fan- I respectfully disagree.  While it is rude for ADULTS to call after 10, there is a whole other side of it with kids.  Cell phone/ texting can be and is done 24/7.
icey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: June 29, 2005, 10:14:01 AM »

Quote from: "NL"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "deepthroat2"

Satish and Deepak dropped Natalee and Joran off at the beach, according to:
- Joran (source: PvdS)
- Deepak (source: security guard)

Exactly, both are confirmed liars so why all the buy in that they dropped anyone in that area at all? It's a great easy story to stick to!
Unfortunately if any of it were true, it would have been admitted to on day one.

If any of the following stories were true, they could have been told on the the first day without need to change the story, since they all deflect responsibility away from joren and the others:

1) We left NH off at the HI.
2) We left NH at the Marriott, safe but alone.
3) We left NH at the Marriott, alone but hysterical.
4) We left NH at the Maririott, asleep on the beach.
5) We went to a party somewhere and NH hooked up with someone else and I went home. Don't know what happened to her.
6) If they "sold" NH, it would just as easy to say they were confronted on the beach and NH was taken. Joren could easily say he was threatened and give a bad description of the "kidnappers".

Keep in mind they had a good day to get a story straight, and they choose one that fell apart. Since the story changed I submit that none of theses scenarios are true. Perhaps bit's of them are true, but they leave out the "something bad" part.

All 3 are confirmed liars at this point. The stories of returning NH to the lighthouse, fishermens huts, Marriott and HI areas can be considered to be lies designed to throw off the investigation. One might want to follow it, but not focus on it.

Keep writing and calling govt officials in the US, Netherlands and Aruba and demand justice!

icey
mariloo1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: June 29, 2005, 10:14:29 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I doubt Natalee was sold as a sex slave.  If Joran weren't the last to be seen with her, then maybe.  Also, any worth she might have had would quickly turn to a liability...no one would want to have in their possession a woman whose picture is plastered all over the world.

Joran knows what happened here and he didn't sell her.  IMO

But, think about Amie Bradley abducted in 98, seen at a bar in Aruba in 99 by a soldier.  He went to police.  The award is 250 million.  Seems like a lot of money but evidently not enough to bring her back.  Sex slavery is big business.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: June 29, 2005, 10:14:50 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I'd be happy to resize an avitar...just email me at:

nancy_drew@mac.com

Nancy, did you look at that "tiny pic hosting" link someone put up a week or so ago.  I tried that out of curiosity and it sent "tiger" into a tail spin and froze.  

I think I will stick to several other programs I have.

deepthroat2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: June 29, 2005, 10:15:40 AM »

"This assumes you're buying the story about the three boys dropping Natalee and Joran off at the Marriot (or there about) beach. Has anyone established this is in fact what happened or are we just going along with it because it was the last story to come out in the MSM?

Actually if one buys this story then one has to buy the story of Mickey John in order to reach this conclusion as well? It is a slippery slope."

There isn't anything else to go on - Deepak told this version to Mickey, Father corroborates it is what was told to him, and isn't Satish telling the same thing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.