March 28, 2024, 01:52:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214557 times)
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: June 29, 2005, 12:17:24 PM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
Quote from: "Sharonywr"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "bobntexas"
Quote from: "MississippiGirl"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
The reporter on Fox also said IF there was a homicide.. and a body placed on the western part of the island.. it would not wash to shore...the currents are too strong.

If this is true and widely known in Aruba, why would anyone do anything with a body that they do not want found other than throw it into the ocean on that side?

However, a CNN reporter had to go a considerable distance off shore on the Western shore to get into that current. It seemed like he said 1000 yards. Otherwise, you floated back to shore. He claimed he got in the water to do this test.

That is just about the stupidest test I have ever heard of, unless he weighed himself down and drifted--a dead body doesn't float like a live one.  The way to do a test like that is to get two "dummies" that weigh the same/same height as NH and then do that...weigh one down and see what happens with it and let the other one just do what it would do without weights applied.  Has anyone else thought about how ridiculous that he is?  The guy must not have a full load of bricks upstairs.  Needs to take a course in basic physics/common sense..IMHO, that is... Rolling Eyes
Yes it was Karl Penhaul, and the video is on the CNN site.

I am sure Nancy Grace said ' Karrrrl Penhaulllllllll how did you float???? Can you believe that the police have not done this same test Karrrrl Penhaullllll???

Why does she always call him by his full name or is that a first and middle name??

LOL Laughing For the sake of clarity I have to say I LOVE Nancy---but she does call almost everyone by both names.  Laughing
Actually when Karl did his test, he jumped off a boat and then floated for awhile, and gives a summary of how fast and/or far something could be carried away by the current
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: June 29, 2005, 12:17:32 PM »

Alright, I'm going to tear myself away to get some lunch. Have fun, monkeys!
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: June 29, 2005, 12:17:46 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Nancy...do you have the link that some posted to reduce the size of an avatar?

(dont know if someone gave it to you already)

http://www.irfanview.com/

man, CGI's fried already...
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: June 29, 2005, 12:17:47 PM »

FOM...are you going to talk to Mickey again soon? Seriously I am worried about his safety. Does he understand that he is the topic of each and every FOX report today?

NOT that I know of.  I thought he was just on first 1/2 of greta and i held phone to tv so he could hear... I cracked up big time at the end where he said they all needed to go back to school to learn how to do an investigation...I thought that was all.... THEN there was the second 1/2 and I ran out of international phone minutes.. I'll go 2 store soon.

peace to all
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: June 29, 2005, 12:17:50 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "golden"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Hey guys..something is really bugging me and has piqued my curiosity...Just night before last Jug and Beth were on and they were infuriated with the release of PVDS, and rightly so IMHO..However, last night he sort of seemed a little calmer and was asked about his change of heart, as I am sure you guys already know..Then, it was followed up with, " is there a reason why you feel better? so  do you know something we do not that you  have found out today?"..His response was .."yes...something has been brought to my attention today that makes me feel we are moving in the direction we need to be..."(paraphrasing)... I just wonder..what this is..any ideas as to what couldve manifested quite so quickly?

Don't flame me, but Jug seemed as though he might have had a drink or two to calm himself.  Maybe some kind of medication.

Umm, guys, seriously..i have to say this and then i will get back on track..but, the other night i thought i was having a stroke..fingers on my left hand were numb..clear up to my elbow...couldnt feel a thing...called my doc and he asked me a few questions..ya know what? Ulnar nerve damage..from the DANG COMPUTER!! Umm, hey absolut, do i send my medical bill to you and RB or to RED ??? LOLOL Very Happy

Geez, I would need some meds too!

i could go for a percocet personally...being on computer this long is really not good for back/neck...i know ergonomics...still have ice on shoulders Sad

"God dont like ugly"
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: June 29, 2005, 12:18:33 PM »

Anyone listening to TOP 95 right now?
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: June 29, 2005, 12:19:10 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
I am getting mad at FOX. They are showing Mickey's interview again and prefaced it by saying that Mickey John SAID PVDS was involved. If you watch Mickey, at first he does NOT say daddy was. (per Deepak)
Can it be, with both Mickey and SC, that the language barrier is such that when Greta is in your face asking questions, maybe they don't understand this "fast talking" journalist and misunderstand the question?

MJ said "family".  By default, Paulus is inferred.  It's only because Anita wasn't back yet from Holland that she's not implicated by that statement as well.  

And language barrier?!?!  Mickey is from Grenada.  His first and ONLY language is ENGLISH!!!

Also, Greta reiterated multiple times, wanting absolute confirmation, so there was no misunderstanding...she even said something to the effect, 'what % certain are you of the wording Deepak used?'

He asserted, unequivocally, that Deepak said "family".

I have no doubt that he is telling what he believe is true.  However it hard to determine even at that time whether or not the VDS family know for sure if Natalee was dead else MJ would not have said that they were hoping Nat would 'show' up in a crackhouse or not.  

It does seem that that is what the suspects were hoping for.  Of course it did not turn out that way and this little convenient lie has them scrambling ..

Why lie?, well you have the initial presumption of last with Nat is guilty...and the true hope that Nat would show up later at a crack house or something... You have Joran sneaking out of his house ..Maybe teh fact that they really did not think anything was wrong till the day after...Oh, how did the new start? I wondering who would have alerted Joran, if this was the case of the day after?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: June 29, 2005, 12:19:19 PM »

FOM...are you going to talk to Mickey again soon? Seriously I am worried about his safety. Does he understand that he is the topic of each and every FOX report today?

NOT that I know of.  I thought he was just on first 1/2 of greta and i held phone to tv so he could hear... I cracked up big time at the end where he said they all needed to go back to school to learn how to do an investigation...I thought that was all.... THEN there was the second 1/2 and I ran out of international phone minutes.. I'll go 2 store soon.

peace to all
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: June 29, 2005, 12:19:22 PM »

Quote from: "Sharonywr"
How did the quotes get messed up?  It is saying KackyLacky was the one who stated the CNN water test...I was the one who posted that!!!  KackyLacky-sorry if it isn't your opinion--not my doing!  Very Happy

LOLOL...........sometimes if you don't go down far enough from the previous post, one ends up in the middle of another post. This happens to me all the time, and I just go back and edit it. No problem my friend Very Happy
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: June 29, 2005, 12:19:50 PM »

Thanks, Kacky!! I have not disputed that. Again, my point is I think it was from Greta's prompting.  Smile Especially if you review his phone conversation with FOM (which she posted part of above)
:::hearing the words "are you hearing the words that are coming outta my mouth" from the Jackie Chang movie::::

I hear ya! Very Happy She was trying, but he was sticking to what he wanted to say. My shock is how LE didn't get a statement from him.

Yes, I agree. Especially since LE knew that MJ and Deepak were in adjoining cells. Could be they were too busy...didn't think Deepak would be stupid enough to talk...who knows. I know he did make some kind of statement but I guess it was just to the press, not an official one to LE.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: June 29, 2005, 12:20:16 PM »

Sharon..i just did the same thing..smack in the middle of another post...GRRRR  Embarassed

"God dont like ugly"
LexingtonProf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: June 29, 2005, 12:20:36 PM »

Quote from: "Rosalie"

Im sure that when Mickie was still in jail the police pumped him for all he had been told. If he told the family story it must not have been important enough to keep PVDS in jail.    IF he did not relay this info while in jail then I dont think it happened as he now claims. He has an axe to grind plus there are people that would love to get PVDS back in jail.
My opinion.

I don't disagree with that opinion at all, Rosalie. Unfortunately, without any knowledge of what information the police extracted (or didn't extract) it is tough to form a solid opinion - on any of the material  Confused
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: June 29, 2005, 12:21:25 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

Well if you are collecting money to call him, let me know. I'm in!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: June 29, 2005, 12:24:14 PM »

Quote from: "nisxan"
Yes, but not sure what is going on.. sorry
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: June 29, 2005, 12:24:30 PM »

Quote from: "nisxan"

now i am...in pap though...TRANSLATION !!! Question

peace to all
Loren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: June 29, 2005, 12:26:47 PM »

Is there some breaking news on TOP 95?
MissyRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: June 29, 2005, 12:27:21 PM »

I don't think I believe all of Mickey John's story. I think Deepak did talk. I think that he did end up apologizing. I think that he did tell him he dropped Joran and Natalee off at Marriott Beach. I don't think the part about the family is true. I can't see a Judge in training, speaking so openly in front of a non-family member, who supposedly had nothing to do with the crime.
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: June 29, 2005, 12:28:30 PM »

Sounds important... like a press conference or something, but I can only get bits and pieces.

They were talking about interrogating NH's old boyfriend or something. Couldn't make it all out.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: June 29, 2005, 12:29:03 PM »

Editorial Note:

As the traffic increases this afternoon and this evening, Avatars, Sig Lines, PM's will be disabled in that order.

Limit refreshing to 1 time per minute or longer.

We work on traffic issues everyday and hopefully a long term solution is right around the corner.
mariloo1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: June 29, 2005, 12:29:11 PM »

Quote from: "bamabelle11"
Quote from: "mariloo1"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I doubt Natalee was sold as a sex slave.  If Joran weren't the last to be seen with her, then maybe.  Also, any worth she might have had would quickly turn to a liability...no one would want to have in their possession a woman whose picture is plastered all over the world.

Joran knows what happened here and he didn't sell her.  IMO

But, think about Amie Bradley abducted in 98, seen at a bar in Aruba in 99 by a soldier.  He went to police.  The award is 250 million.  Seems like a lot of money but evidently not enough to bring her back.  Sex slavery is big business.

sadly it is not proven Amy was abducted, and she was in a different place.

You are right, I knew it was 250 thousand.  Don't know where my mind went.  Someone please help me find it.  I meant to say a quarter of a million or 250 thousand and someone elxe corrected me to say it was 220 thousand.  I stand corrected.  Still, a lot of money.  Looks like someone would want to cash in.

Not 250 million... 250 THOUSAND... and she was seen in Curaccu not Aruba
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.