March 28, 2024, 07:30:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214530 times)
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: June 29, 2005, 12:40:30 PM »

Just to clarify, the stuff I heard initially were BEFORE they went to that interview... so not sure if they were reporting facts or discussing options...
a Troll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: June 29, 2005, 12:40:33 PM »

edited to remove everything of value.
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #482 on: June 29, 2005, 12:41:40 PM »

Serial killers are usually quiet types.
mariloo1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: June 29, 2005, 12:44:57 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
..Joran has been actually accepted to some American school...I do not believe Joran did any harm to this young woman...(Paul in dutch sounds very softspoken...).. (it sounds he is being interview /interrogated by at least 2 people, a woman and a men..).

He may want to rethink coming to an American school.  The welcome mat has been withdrawn I am sure till he straightens this out and with his arrogance, maybe never.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: June 29, 2005, 12:45:28 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
FOM...are you going to talk to Mickey again soon? Seriously I am worried about his safety. Does he understand that he is the topic of each and every FOX report today?

For the first time since Natalee's disappearance, perhaps it's a good thing Aruba doesn't get Fox News.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: June 29, 2005, 12:45:41 PM »

Quote from: "nisxan"
Just to clarify, the stuff I heard initially were BEFORE they went to that interview... so not sure if they were reporting facts or discussing options...

Sounded important...i have no clue sorry

peace to all
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: June 29, 2005, 12:46:29 PM »

I will be initially suspicious regarding any new arrests, could be more scapegoats.
Watch for the familys reaction to these possible future arrests.

Innocent people dont lie.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: June 29, 2005, 12:47:04 PM »

Quote from: "a Troll"
Quote from: "Professor"
I suspect that there may be former date-rape victims of Joran van der Sloot lurking on this forum. If you are such a person, then I would advise you to contact the FBI or to send a private message to one of the founders of this forum. As a participant on this forum, I can attest that the founders of this forum are people of integrity and are people whom you can trust. You may wish to work out an agreement with them as to how you want that information to be handled, but I would urge anyone who has been victimized by this man, or who feels that she may have been given a date-rape drug by him, to have your voice heard. I will make a similar announcement at Riehl World.

Edited for content- ABSOLUT

oh geez...LOL

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: June 29, 2005, 12:47:26 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
FOM...are you going to talk to Mickey again soon? Seriously I am worried about his safety. Does he understand that he is the topic of each and every FOX report today?

For the first time since Natalee's disappearance, perhaps it's a good thing Aruba doesn't get Fox News.

As much as its good i don't get papiamento??
mickey is probably watching sports.

peace to all
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: June 29, 2005, 12:47:28 PM »

..back to papiamento on TOP95, the announcer not sure who he is says he believes that natalee is still alive, due to all the searching..militairy, Texas, dogs, volunteer.

Foreign press has assaulted Aruba with Negative press, we are haveing a furious battle, ..no one has found anything..what is left, natalee is still alive or took to Venezuela Columbia, now we are sitting in quandry...Im just thinking radical..one person is missing .. one person, if buried who and where.. 7 suspect are detained..(more damn talk radio.. nothing new I hear)...no class of proof as charge... ( I think its Edmond Croes, the announcer)...I think someone else must have taken her.. 7 suspect, 4 sent to home, 3 are left.... we have 3 suspect, no proof of evidence, what test are there..? no corpse, no witness, no life no death...we are simply back to square one..we are to the point that Natalee must be alive...Maybe they left her at the beach and someone else took her.. this novela or picture is 2 part... the boys took her to the beach I believe this and other people took her.. this dame we hope gets located...many called of different suspicion , my question, is 7 suspect, we wanna know if authorities took declaration of family and chaparone....I doubt we can hold 60 days without evidence..
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: June 29, 2005, 12:47:46 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "nisxan"
Sounds important... like a press conference or something, but I can only get bits and pieces.

They were talking about interrogating NH's old boyfriend or something. Couldn't make it all out.

DANGIT..why cant I speak pap??

Nikki, if you did it would be with a SERIOUS Southern drawl!!  Laughing  Laughing

UMMM, what are you tryin' to say Kerin....LOLOL

"God dont like ugly"
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: June 29, 2005, 12:48:10 PM »

Prosecutor saying she won't rule out more arrests.

They are interviewing Joran's and the Kalpoes' friends and others they talked with before they were arrested. Apparently there was a lot of talk.

Brilliant... they think of this NOW?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: June 29, 2005, 12:50:04 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
:::raising hand::::
not lurking...out in the forum

With the edit it looks like you are a JVDS victim.  Shocked

Uhhhh...yeah, Absolut. Why do you think I went back and edited MY post!  Shocked
STOP doing that!

Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: June 29, 2005, 12:50:30 PM »

Here we have a very strange and terrible tale of a father and son going to hell together. It is scanning like the first chapter in a Joseph Conrad, complete with the septic imprint of Dutch Colonialism steeped in the steaming tropics. So far, I hate it.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: June 29, 2005, 12:50:46 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "golden"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Hey guys..something is really bugging me and has piqued my curiosity...Just night before last Jug and Beth were on and they were infuriated with the release of PVDS, and rightly so IMHO..However, last night he sort of seemed a little calmer and was asked about his change of heart, as I am sure you guys already know..Then, it was followed up with, " is there a reason why you feel better? so  do you know something we do not that you  have found out today?"..His response was .."yes...something has been brought to my attention today that makes me feel we are moving in the direction we need to be..."(paraphrasing)... I just wonder..what this is..any ideas as to what couldve manifested quite so quickly?

Don't flame me, but Jug seemed as though he might have had a drink or two to calm himself.  Maybe some kind of medication.

Geez, I would need some meds too!

i could go for a percocet personally...being on computer this long is really not good for back/neck...i know ergonomics...still have ice on shoulders Sad

Yeah I'm on klonopins, and since this case I've been hitting the Klonopin wafers (fast acting)  Laughing

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: June 29, 2005, 12:51:02 PM »

ABSLOUT....ROFLMAO.....

"God dont like ugly"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: June 29, 2005, 12:52:24 PM »

Quote from: "Hat"
Here we have a very strange and terrible tale of a father and son going to hell together. It is scanning like the first chapter in a Joseph Conrad, complete with the septic imprint of Dutch Colonialism steeped in the steaming tropics. So far, I hate it.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: June 29, 2005, 12:52:27 PM »

<sigh>   I miss my new monkey...

"God dont like ugly"
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: June 29, 2005, 12:52:40 PM »

this board seems like a chat room today.

Innocent people dont lie.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: June 29, 2005, 12:53:06 PM »

i heard that as well mishj. he actually said the same thing in two different ways - possibly a language issue.[/quote]

Again, Mickey is from Grenada, a former British colony that speaks ENGLISH ONLY....there was NO language issue.[/quote]

Yes in part I agree....however, the pharasing is often very different....and often times words have different meanings......I worked in JM for 10 years so I know for a fact......

Sunny

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.