March 28, 2024, 03:16:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214561 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: June 29, 2005, 12:54:44 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
i heard that as well mishj. he actually said the same thing in two different ways - possibly a language issue.

Again, Mickey is from Grenada, a former British colony that speaks ENGLISH ONLY....there was NO language issue.[/quote]

Yes in part I agree....however, the pharasing is often very different....and often times words have different meanings......I worked in JM for 10 years so I know for a fact......

Sunny
[/quote]

Exactly, Sunny!
FOM...do you know if MJ has access to a computer? Maybe at the cyber cafe?  Twisted Evil

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
la_cavaličre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: June 29, 2005, 12:58:33 PM »

So no one here cares to discuss today's news...???

Bye bye...
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: June 29, 2005, 12:58:44 PM »

Quote from: "Hat"
Here we have a very strange and terrible tale of a father and son going to hell together. It is scanning like the first chapter in a Joseph Conrad, complete with the septic imprint of Dutch Colonialism steeped in the steaming tropics. So far, I hate it.

Thanks for your opinion, Hat...again.  Smile But I think only their maker can make that call.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: June 29, 2005, 12:58:53 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
i heard that as well mishj. he actually said the same thing in two different ways - possibly a language issue.

Again, Mickey is from Grenada, a former British colony that speaks ENGLISH ONLY....there was NO language issue.

Yes in part I agree....however, the pharasing is often very different....and often times words have different meanings......I worked in JM for 10 years so I know for a fact......

Sunny
[/quote]

Exactly, Sunny!
FOM...do you know if MJ has access to a computer? Maybe at the cyber cafe?  Twisted Evil[/quote]

"you know I am not intersted in such things" is pretty much what he said about this computer thing yesterday.
he is watching sports or playing play station w/ little bro ( hopi hopi)

peace to all
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: June 29, 2005, 01:01:35 PM »

Joran, Joran...give it up big guy. You will start to feel better right away.  To help the family is a good work and worthy of you.

It will not be so long, the sentence is not extreme and you will come out a better man.

Pater is wrong this time, Joran, the future is your time and your life will start when you do the right thing.

Joran, Joran I been thinkin'
What a great world it would be
If the boys were all transported
far across the northern sea...

Now. Joran, there is a place of peace for you, and in faith, truly you can be forgiven.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: June 29, 2005, 01:02:38 PM »

FOM...well good for him. I am surprised the media is not camped on his doorstep. He may want to watch any jaywalking or littering after that interview last night!

redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: June 29, 2005, 01:04:02 PM »

I'm just wondering something......here in the states, someone always knows a cop or someone close to an investigation to get some inside scoop......doesn't anyone in Aruba know people inside to get some off the record information?????? Things are always leaked to the press in the states, why not down there?
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: June 29, 2005, 01:04:37 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
I will be initially suspicious regarding any new arrests, could be more scapegoats.
Watch for the familys reaction to these possible future arrests.

Consider the source. Caren Jaansen announces that there will be more arrests. This is the same woman who said,"We don't just want to go in there like cowboys." Time to get that revolving door moving again. I am sorry to be so cynical.
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: June 29, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »

Joran, Joran...give it up big guy. You will start to feel better right away. To help the family is a good work and worthy of you.

It will not be so long, the sentence is not extreme and you will come out a better man.

Pater is wrong this time, Joran, the future is your time and your life will start when you do the right thing.

Joran, Joran I been thinkin'
What a great world it would be
If the boys were all transported
far across the northern sea...

Now. Joran, there is a place of peace for you, and in faith, truly you can be forgiven
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: June 29, 2005, 01:06:18 PM »

Editorial Note:

The front page of ScaredMonkeys continues to rise in the google rankings, as does the pages on this forum. With the increased traffic I would encourage you to stay on topic and possibly limit the conversation to breaking news as you get it from your "sources".

Also limit your page refreshes to 1 per minute or longer.

This affects all threads and all parts of the site.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: June 29, 2005, 01:08:02 PM »

Hat, Please stop posting the same posts. With PM's off this is how I chose to communicate this.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: June 29, 2005, 01:09:09 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
I will be initially suspicious regarding any new arrests, could be more scapegoats.

Consider the source. Caren Jaansen announces that there will be more arrests. This is the same woman who said,"We don't just want to go in there like cowboys." Time to get that revolving door moving again. I am sorry to be so cynical.

COULD BE.....stalled delays red herrings

COMPANZI____
THANKS FOR TRANSLATING!!
LA CAVALERE___ YES WANT @ DISCUSS NEWS>>>
INFO OVERLOAD  CGI LIMITS ? ETC!@!!!!

peace to all
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: June 29, 2005, 01:10:44 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
..Joran has been actually accepted to some American school...I do not believe Joran did any harm to this young woman...(Paul in dutch sounds very softspoken...).. (it sounds he is being interview /interrogated by at least 2 people, a woman and a men..).

think about this
Joran accepted to an American school
say in florida...a nieghboring state of Alabama mind you
and if Natalee is never found...
that's the last place he's gonna wanna be..
southern justice is much different than arubian justice..
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: June 29, 2005, 01:10:51 PM »

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Te ainda, famia di Rene Michel van Heyningen no por a kere loke a worde cometi contra nan ser keri. Tabata increible pa un of mas persona a comete un acto asina cruel contra di un ser humano.  Esta cu un hende ta haya e curashi di comete un acto hororoso asina, di cap curpa di Rene di tal forma, te cu el a sangra y muri.

*** So far the family of Rene Michel Van Heyningen can't believe what happened to their love one. Its incredulous that on eor moreperson would have committed sucha attrocious inhumane act.  That someone had the audacity too inflict horrible chops to the body of Rene to the magnitude of him bleeding to death.

Ta dificil describi e heridanan serio cu Rene a ricibi na man di un of mas burdugo manera ta worde cometi tur caminda.   Mientras tanto desde principio di e investigacion, e compaņera di bida di Rene a worde sospecha di por sa algo di e caso cruel aki. Pero tanto famia y tambe autoridad tabata sigui busca informe pa prome lo por bay apunta dede den direccion di Yesenia, e ‘compaņera’.

Its dificult to describe the wounds that Rene received at the hands of one or more hoodlums.  At the start of the investigation, the girlfriend or live in compananion was suspected of this cruel case. .. Both family and authorities was in the process of finding more info first before pointing finger to the directions of Yesenia (unusual name Smile), the 'girlfriend'

more to come
Bill8268
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: June 29, 2005, 01:19:35 PM »

Quote from: "Michael22"
..Joran has been actually accepted to some American school...I do not believe Joran did any harm to this young woman...(Paul in dutch sounds very softspoken...).. (it sounds he is being interview /interrogated by at least 2 people, a woman and a men..).

think about this

If Joran gets off, everyone on the board should push to get him accepted to the University of Alabama!
mariloo1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: June 29, 2005, 01:22:49 PM »

Quote from: "Bill8268"
Quote from: "Michael22"

think about this

If Joran gets off, everyone on the board should push to get him accepted to the University of Alabama!

Oh Yeah!!  Or even Mississippi College in Clinton, MS.  We will make him an offer he cannot refuse.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: June 29, 2005, 01:26:00 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"

That cowboy quote from her is particularly perplexing now that we know they *did* go in like cowboys to arrest Mickey John.  Can you imagine waking up and finding a dozen detectives, the prosecutor, and the police commissioner in your bedroom??  Yikes!
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: June 29, 2005, 01:26:55 PM »

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diaranzon/noticia/news1.html

Su prome  declaracion ta cu el a laga Rene den compania di dos homber. El a percura pa un show di teatro, pues basha lagrima cerca famia, dal abao yora, zapatea, pa despues awor ta sali na claridad cu e mes a bin basha abao cu e ta envolvi, esta responsable pa e morto cruel.  Yesenia a kere cu el a comete e crimen perfecto.

Her first declaration was that she left Rene in the company of 2 men.  She provided a good acting show, she cried alot near the family, fell on the ground (hisy fit) crying, kicking, that later now that she might be involved and even responsible for his cruel murder.  Yesenia maybe have thought she had the perfect murder.

Pero manera un experto a yega di expresa awe cu tanto tecnologia moderno ningun crimen no ta perfecto mas. Semper y cuando sea durante interogacion, evidencia haya ta incrimina esun cu ta kere e por scapa di ta inocente.

But  as one expert once expressed that today with so much modern technology, no crime is perfect anymore.  Always and when under interrogation, evididence found would incriminate the ones that think they can get away.

Awor falta poco mas detaye adicional riba e caso aki kende mas lo ta duna Yesenia un man pa deshaci di e curpa sin biba den e residencia pa pone den pickup y bay dump esaki banda di santana na Sabana Basora. E por ta su so of a ricibi ayudo di tercera?

Now all that is needed is more details on this case as to who may have given Yesenia a helping hand to hid the body, put it on the truck and dump it at a local cemetary at Sabana Basora.  Could she have done it herself or did she receive additional help?

E caso ta sigui bao di investigacion profundo.   No ta exclui cu na momento cu e caso aki worde presenta den corte di husticia e acusado por spera castigo di bida largo pa a comete un acto tanto cruel contra di un ser humano.

The case is still under investigation, deep investigation..(hehe) Its not ruled out that presently this case can be in court, and the accused could face up to life in prison for commiting such a heinous crime against mankind..
EdwinW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: June 29, 2005, 01:28:36 PM »

Quote from: "redquartz"
I'm just wondering something......here in the states, someone always knows a cop or someone close to an investigation to get some inside scoop......doesn't anyone in Aruba know people inside to get some off the record information?????? Things are always leaked to the press in the states, why not down there?

Must be very frustrating Very Happy

There are probably only a few men involved with the interrogation who know the details. I do not know about that situation in the US, but leaking to the press is considered as a crime. An internal investigation will follow and the police officer will be fired.
Watson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: June 29, 2005, 01:30:00 PM »

Hi all.....

Any more news on whether the quarry has been cleared by the Texas Equsearch team?

Thanks......

"It's a wicked thing to tell fibs." - Sherlock Holmes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.