March 28, 2024, 04:54:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214567 times)
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: June 29, 2005, 01:31:58 PM »

I didn't see the Fox interview with Mickey last night (don't have cable), but from SM I gathered that he said Deepak said the "family" told him what he was going to say. And then there was something about the "family" and "three" which he didn't know from larry, curly, mo.

Is it possible the middle son Valentijn came back from Holland with his father on Sunday instead of his mother on Wednesday and that when there was a reference to the family and three it means Paul, Joran and Valentijn?

I know there was some discussion last night about whether it could be Lorenzo as the third.

Does anybody remember exactly what Mickey said?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: June 29, 2005, 01:32:43 PM »

My cable went out...can anyone tell me what was going on at FOX.....

thanks, Sunny

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: June 29, 2005, 01:33:01 PM »

hi everyone!  could anyone please update me on any NEW info. today?
With the hang-ups on loading pages, its just too difficult to go back to earlier post. Thanks much! Confused

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: June 29, 2005, 01:33:57 PM »

2 things here:

i would like a current report from eqquesearch

AND

what next in aruba? first they decide to  talk to the kids that were talking with the joran,deepak, and satish........then what? maybe they will decide to treat this as a missing persons with suspicion of homocide.............
Watson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: June 29, 2005, 01:34:56 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
I didn't see the Fox interview with Mickey last night (don't have cable), but from SM I gathered that he said Deepak said the "family" told him what he was going to say. And then there was something about the "family" and "three" which he didn't know from larry, curly, mo.

Is it possible the middle son Valentijn came back from Holland with his father on Sunday instead of his mother on Wednesday and that when there was a reference to the family and three it means Paul, Joran and Valentijn?

I know there was some discussion last night about whether it could be Lorenzo as the third.

Does anybody remember exactly what Mickey said?

Mickey said Deepak said 'family' and he (Mickey) didn't know what that meant 'Tom, Dick or Harry'.  Mickey also said that he understood family to include the father....as I remember hearing it on Fox.

"It's a wicked thing to tell fibs." - Sherlock Holmes
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: June 29, 2005, 01:35:46 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

thanks, Sunny

I would like an update as well....my cable is out too!!!  Also, what was the deal with Natalee's ex-boyfriend?  Did someone say he was possibly going to be questioned?

Looking for the truth.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #526 on: June 29, 2005, 01:36:32 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
http://www.diarioaruba.com/diaranzon/noticia/news1.html

Her first declaration was that she left Rene in the company of 2 men.  She provided a good acting show, she cried alot near the family, fell on the ground (hisy fit) crying, kicking, that later now that she might be involved and even responsible for his cruel murder.  Yesenia maybe have thought she had the perfect murder.

But  as one expert once expressed that today with so much modern technology, no crime is perfect anymore.  Always and when under interrogation, evididence found would incriminate the ones that think they can get away.
Now all that is needed is more details on this case as to who may have given Yesenia a helping hand to hid the body, put it on the truck and dump it at a local cemetary at Sabana Basora.  Could she have done it herself or did she receive additional help?

The case is still under investigation, deep investigation..(hehe) Its not ruled out that presently this case can be in court, and the accused could face up to life in prison for commiting such a heinous crime against mankind..

Thanks Compananzi!
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: June 29, 2005, 01:37:22 PM »

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Te ainda, famia di Rene Michel van Heyningen no por a kere loke a worde cometi contra nan ser keri. Tabata increible pa un of mas persona a comete un acto asina cruel contra di un ser humano.  Esta cu un hende ta haya e curashi di comete un acto hororoso asina, di cap curpa di Rene di tal forma, te cu el a sangra y muri.

*** So far the family of Rene Michel Van Heyningen can't believe what happened to their love one. Its incredulous that on eor moreperson would have committed sucha attrocious inhumane act.  That someone had the audacity too inflict horrible chops to the body of Rene to the magnitude of him bleeding to death.

Ta dificil describi e heridanan serio cu Rene a ricibi na man di un of mas burdugo manera ta worde cometi tur caminda.   Mientras tanto desde principio di e investigacion, e compañera di bida di Rene a worde sospecha di por sa algo di e caso cruel aki. Pero tanto famia y tambe autoridad tabata sigui busca informe pa prome lo por bay apunta dede den direccion di Yesenia, e ‘compañera’.

Its dificult to describe the wounds that Rene received at the hands of one or more hoodlums.  At the start of the investigation, the girlfriend or live in compananion was suspected of this cruel case. .. Both family and authorities was in the process of finding more info first before pointing finger to the directions of Yesenia (unusual name Smile), the 'girlfriend'

more to come

Wonder if he was killed with a
machete ????? Whats the name of the gang that kills with a machete ?
IF they are in Aruba----- no wonder no one is saying anything. If they are Id be shaking in my thongs too.
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: June 29, 2005, 01:37:33 PM »

There was at least 1 new name mentioned in this whole case...do not know if I have the name right...but..

WHO KNOWS WHO "Sean Macv"is???

Sean Macv or Sean Macfee, Sean Macvee, Sean Mackvee..at least the first name I have correct, the last name sounded like Mac-vee

So who can INFORM ME?

Still listning to Top 95
www.arubadag.com

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: June 29, 2005, 01:39:23 PM »

thanks, Sunny

Your cable always goes out?!!? Smile
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: June 29, 2005, 01:39:57 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"
There was at least 1 new name mentioned in this whole case...do not know if I have the name right...but..

Sean Macv or Sean Macfee, Sean Macvee, Sean Mackvee..at least the first name I have correct, the last name sounded like Mac-vee

So who can INFORM ME?

Still listning to Top 95
www.arubadag.com

I wonder if it's the guy that sat next to Natalee on the plane???

Looking for the truth.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: June 29, 2005, 01:40:27 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
I will be initially suspicious regarding any new arrests, could be more scapegoats.
Watch for the familys reaction to these possible future arrests.

Consider the source. Caren Jaansen announces that there will be more arrests. This is the same woman who said,"We don't just want to go in there like cowboys." Time to get that revolving door moving again. I am sorry to be so cynical.

That cowboy quote from her is particularly perplexing now that we know they *did* go in like cowboys to arrest Mickey John.  Can you imagine waking up and finding a dozen detectives, the prosecutor, and the police commissioner in your bedroom??  Yikes!

Fourteen is the count. And I'm wondering whether they gave him a chance to answer the door or whether they just used the battering ram. It was billed as a "pre-dawn raid," which probably meant that they called on Mickey AFTER 10 PM (a no-no, according to Aruban etiquette). They didn't wait patiently at his front gate for 30 minutes, beeping the horn, but went there like gangbusters and arrested him in his underwear.

And yet not one, NOT ONE Aruban has come forward to express outrage.
What is wrong with this picture?
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: June 29, 2005, 01:41:37 PM »

Transcript of Mickey Johns interview on Fox

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

Innocent people dont lie.
LexingtonProf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: June 29, 2005, 01:42:59 PM »

Quote from: "Rosalie"
ORANJESTAD (AAN): . .. Both family and authorities was in the process of finding more info first before pointing finger to the directions of Yesenia (unusual name Smile), the 'girlfriend'

more to come

Wonder if he was killed with a
machete ????? Whats the name of the gang that kills with a machete ?
IF they are in Aruba----- no wonder no one is saying anything. If they are Id be shaking in my thongs too.

"Mara Salvatrucha" often uses the machete ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: June 29, 2005, 01:44:41 PM »

thanks, Sunny

Your cable always goes out?!!? Smile

Nope...must have me mixed up with someone else....construction around my house is the culprit I fear!...UGH

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: June 29, 2005, 01:44:51 PM »

So who can INFORM ME?

Still listning to Top 95
www.arubadag.com

Sean McVay, McVay appears to be a very popular name in Alabama...in fact one of the MB students interviewed is a McVay.
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: June 29, 2005, 01:45:13 PM »

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/1120036926102930.xml&coll=2

Here's an article from today's Birmingham newspaper.  It mentions in the last paragraph about another fundraiser for Natalee at "Crestline Village, where Holloway worked."  First mention I've heard that Natalee had a job, considering how good her grades were, all the extracuricular activities, i'm surprised she had time for one.  Just shows the type of person Natalee is.

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: June 29, 2005, 01:46:15 PM »

Quote from: "blfit"

So who can INFORM ME?

Still listning to Top 95
www.arubadag.com

I wonder if it's the guy that sat next to Natalee on the plane???

Someone has that list of the Mountain Brook graduates...I can't find it but that's where I would look first.
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: June 29, 2005, 01:48:30 PM »

It has been alleged that Sean McVea is Natalee's ex boyfriend.

Opps, sorry about the margins
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: June 29, 2005, 01:49:19 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "deepthroat2"
couple of things...

JVDS and NH dropped off at 1:50am a little ways (700 yards) from HI.  Probably so they could walk and talk back to the HI before parting.  

Scenario 1:  JVDS gets all hot and tries to have his way with NH.  This probably would have occurred after at least 10 minutes.  Maybe he got what he wanted, maybe not.  But if he did, there is almost no time left before the phone call for a ride.  Maybe he left NH "hysterical" on the beach.

Scenario 2:  Walked and talked and said goodbye.  Maybe 25 minutes for this.  Still no time left to make her dissappear.

Conclusion:  Based on the time line, NH must have dissappeared AFTER he left her.  She had maybe 500 yards to walk back to the HI.

Reason for false story:  the 3 heard about her not showing up for the plane and got spooked and went to daddy VDS and explained what had happened.  After thinking about it - pappa gave them a story to deflect suspiscion away from Joran and the brothers.  They figured that she would show up in the next few days so no harm.  As time went along and she didn't, they started getting panicky and eventually ended up in jail where they reverted back to what actually happened.

This assumes you're buying the story about the three boys dropping Natalee and Joran off at the Marriot (or there about) beach.  Has anyone established this is in fact what happened or are we just going along with it because it was the last story to come out in the MSM?

Actually if one buys this story then one has to buy the story of Mickey John in order to reach this conclusion as well?  It is a slippery slope.

Is there anywhere on that beach Jor could have hidden Nat??  My theory is that something bad happened on the beach, he left, walked home, and came back with his father.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.