March 28, 2024, 03:06:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214515 times)
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: June 29, 2005, 01:51:37 PM »

Mickey John clearly states that Deepak said that the father was mastermind being the false alibi.  Greta asks and re-asks this question several times, so father is brought up and also family is brought up.  One section in using the word family it sort of implies the mother was sitting there although he never says mother he says family.  But there is NO QUESTION that the father helped the boys come up with this story.

for the record I dont believe Deepak is not involved.

Innocent people dont lie.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: June 29, 2005, 01:53:20 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Mickey John clearly states that Deepak said that the father was mastermind being the false alibi.  Greta asks and re-asks this question several times, so father is brought up and also family is brought up.  One section in using the word family it sort of implies the mother was sitting there although he never says mother he says family.  But there is NO QUESTION that the father helped the boys come up with this story.

I thought the same thing until someone pointed out that Anita was still in Holland when the story was cooked up.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: June 29, 2005, 01:53:34 PM »

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diaranzon/noticia/news6.html

1800 Kilos.!!.

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Den weekend cu a pasa, e barco di Marina Real den Caribe, esta Hr.Ms. Van Speijk, a intercepta como 1.800 kilo di cocaina riba awanan internacional.  E contrabanda tabata scondi den e boto D’Mary, cu tabata rumbo di Islanan ABC pa Centro America.

This past weekend the boat of the Royal Dutch Marines, HMS Van Speijk, intercepted 1800 kilos of cocaine.  The contraband was hidden on the boat d'Mary, with destination of the ABC island to central America
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: June 29, 2005, 01:55:31 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
It has been alleged that Sean McVea is Natalee's ex boyfriend.

List of MB grads here: http://tinyurl.com/camnh

I wonder if he is the brother of her good friend Ruth McVay, who was interviewed by Greta.
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: June 29, 2005, 01:56:08 PM »

Quote from: "LexingtonProf"
Quote from: "Rosalie"
Quote from: "Compananzi"
ORANJESTAD (AAN): . .. Both family and authorities was in the process of finding more info first before pointing finger to the directions of Yesenia (unusual name Smile), the 'girlfriend'

more to come

Wonder if he was killed with a
machete ????? Whats the name of the gang that kills with a machete ?
IF they are in Aruba----- no wonder no one is saying anything. If they are Id be shaking in my thongs too.

"Mara Salvatrucha" often uses the machete ...

In the U.S. they call them MS-13.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: June 29, 2005, 01:57:49 PM »

Quote from: "Bill8268"
[If Joran gets off, everyone on the board should push to get him accepted to the University of Alabama!

LOL - Bill, you are evil..... Wink
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: June 29, 2005, 01:57:52 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"

I wonder if he is the brother of her good friend Ruth McVay, who was interviewed by Greta.

The last names are spelled differently.

Looking for the truth.
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: June 29, 2005, 01:58:35 PM »

Don't think so, last name is spelled McVea
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: June 29, 2005, 01:59:14 PM »

Quote from: "blfit"

The last names are spelled differently.

So who is Sean is he the missing person as well? Need more info.
Aloha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: June 29, 2005, 01:59:43 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"
There was at least 1 new name mentioned in this whole case...do not know if I have the name right...but..

WHO KNOWS WHO "Sean Macv"is???

Sean Macv or Sean Macfee, Sean Macvee, Sean Mackvee..at least the first name I have correct, the last name sounded like Mac-vee

So who can INFORM ME?

Still listning to Top 95
www.arubadag.com

Sean Michael McVea is listed as being one of the graduates of Mountain Brook High School, along with NH.   The page link is below.  It also lists the honor graduates.

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/south.ssf?/base/community/1117133115430711.xml&coll=2[/url]
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: June 29, 2005, 02:00:18 PM »

does anyone know exactly how this sean mcvea was mentioned on WTOP or elsewhere?

once again, another twist that will probably lead nowhere.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: June 29, 2005, 02:01:57 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "blfit"
Quote from: "Teo"
There was at least 1 new name mentioned in this whole case...do not know if I have the name right...but..

WHO KNOWS WHO "Sean Macv"is???

Sean Macv or Sean Macfee, Sean Macvee, Sean Mackvee..at least the first name I have correct, the last name sounded like Mac-vee

So who can INFORM ME?

Still listning to Top 95
www.arubadag.com

I wonder if it's the guy that sat next to Natalee on the plane???

Someone has that list of the Mountain Brook graduates...I can't find it but that's where I would look first.

Here it is- http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/south.ssf?/base/community/1117133115430711.xml&coll=2
Ruth Berrien McVay, Sean Michael McVea

There are two that are close in sounding-but one being a girl-oh Ruth-she was on Fox.

Also it was mentioned NH was an Honor Graduate-on the top of the page before the list of grads-there is Honor Students and Class Officers--NH's name is not in the Honor Part???

Jennifer
Aloha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: June 29, 2005, 02:03:37 PM »

This is a listing of the students who graduated with NH:

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/south.ssf?/base/community/1117133115430711.xml&coll=2

Sean Michael McVea is listed there.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: June 29, 2005, 02:07:01 PM »

SO what does this sean have to do with anything? have we found that out yet? lol...just wondering.. what he has to do with this case?

Kelly
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: June 29, 2005, 02:07:09 PM »

Quote from: "Aloha"
This is a listing of the students who graduated with NH:

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/south.ssf?/base/community/1117133115430711.xml&coll=2

Sean Michael McVea is listed there.

Was he on this trip?If he was then why are we just now getting around to him?I had a thought early on that maybe they need to check her classmates, but was pretty much shot down. Rolling Eyes

Life's a journey not a destination..
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: June 29, 2005, 02:07:17 PM »

I wonder if it's the guy that sat next to Natalee on the plane???

Any one who know more about this?

Teo
www.arubadag.com

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
Chaumes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: June 29, 2005, 02:08:53 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "deepthroat2"
couple of things...

JVDS and NH dropped off at 1:50am a little ways (700 yards) from HI.  Probably so they could walk and talk back to the HI before parting.  

Scenario 1:  JVDS gets all hot and tries to have his way with NH.  This probably would have occurred after at least 10 minutes.  Maybe he got what he wanted, maybe not.  But if he did, there is almost no time left before the phone call for a ride.  Maybe he left NH "hysterical" on the beach.

Scenario 2:  Walked and talked and said goodbye.  Maybe 25 minutes for this.  Still no time left to make her dissappear.

Conclusion:  Based on the time line, NH must have dissappeared AFTER he left her.  She had maybe 500 yards to walk back to the HI.

Reason for false story:  the 3 heard about her not showing up for the plane and got spooked and went to daddy VDS and explained what had happened.  After thinking about it - pappa gave them a story to deflect suspiscion away from Joran and the brothers.  They figured that she would show up in the next few days so no harm.  As time went along and she didn't, they started getting panicky and eventually ended up in jail where they reverted back to what actually happened.

This assumes you're buying the story about the three boys dropping Natalee and Joran off at the Marriot (or there about) beach.  Has anyone established this is in fact what happened or are we just going along with it because it was the last story to come out in the MSM?

Actually if one buys this story then one has to buy the story of Mickey John in order to reach this conclusion as well?  It is a slippery slope.

Is there anywhere on that beach Jor could have hidden Nat??  My theory is that something bad happened on the beach, he left, walked home, and came back with his father.

deepthroat2:  Best articulation I've seen of "not responsible for disappearance" scenario.

Compananzi:  Wow.  Just wow.  That reveals quite a bit about your view of Mickey John.  And that right there is its own slippery slope.

heavyheart:  Nicely put as well.  This scenario is the most likely for me; still not ready to depart from there... yet.  However, deepthroat's portrait is so well stated... And it certainly does account for that pesky little problem of three young men not breaking after weeks of interrogation.

Nice food for thought.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: June 29, 2005, 02:10:05 PM »

Well, while I strongly feel that Joran is the one responsible for this whole mess and think that he holds the key to where Natalee is, I am glad to hear on FOX that the police may be looking into the ex-boyfriend and the step-father and other things.  As long as those things are never followed up and cleared as possible scenerios, there will always be reasonable doubt for everyone only because at this point we have nothing as far as evidence.  All we have are lies that prove to me someone is hiding something, but without Natalee and without looking into and disproving other theories, there will always be doubt.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: June 29, 2005, 02:10:40 PM »

where was this small bit of information read? about a new person brought into the case or what not?

Kelly
prettywoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: June 29, 2005, 02:12:57 PM »

companzi: where'd the monkeys go after pg 1199?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.