March 28, 2024, 08:59:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214535 times)
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: June 29, 2005, 02:14:04 PM »

dragonfly:

did you just hear FOX say that jug is being investigated as well as an ex-boyfriend(sean mcvea)?
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #561 on: June 29, 2005, 02:14:23 PM »

So the information we are looking for is did this Sean make it back to Alabama (I thought I heard that he did), where was he the night Natalee disappeared, can his actions that night be verified, and who is this person that sat next to her on the plane and was staying in the same hotel she was and where is he?  Am I right on everything we are looking for here?  And do we have any ideas on how to get this information?
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: June 29, 2005, 02:14:35 PM »

It has been alleged that Sean McVea is Natalee's ex boyfriend.

Opps, sorry about the margins

Ok, sorry, I was on the phone and I missed the other answers on this name. On Top 95 they stated that there were at least 2 person who came to Aruba to meet Nataqlee when she was on her vacation. One of them named Sean McVea (last name not sure) who is or was her boyfriend, and at least 1 of them left Aruba 2 days later than the date when Natalee was officialy missing.

So Top 95 stated that the police must keep iother possibilities open as wel and try to get in contact with these 2 guys.

Thats why I asked if any could tell more about this Sean.

Teo
(Who has lost al clues about this whole case, but still keeping an ear on the different radiostations from Aruba)

www.arubadag.com

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: June 29, 2005, 02:15:43 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Well, while I strongly feel that Joran is the one responsible for this whole mess and think that he holds the key to where Natalee is, I am glad to hear on FOX that the police may be looking into the ex-boyfriend and the step-father and other things.  As long as those things are never followed up and cleared as possible scenerios, there will always be reasonable doubt for everyone only because at this point we have nothing as far as evidence.  All we have are lies that prove to me someone is hiding something, but without Natalee and without looking into and disproving other theories, there will always be doubt.

Are you saying that the stepfather has in any way, given the vibe that he would have something to do with nat? I think that is a bit reaching..but i do see where you are going with it, saying that it is good that they are expanding their options and people.....that is true..

Kelly
Watson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: June 29, 2005, 02:16:19 PM »

Quote from: "Whodunit?"
I heard it too...looking now for video of it on foxnews.com.  

Quote from: "mishj"
I heard Mickey say that he wasnt sure who else was considered to be "family" but that the father was definitely involved.  This was on Greta - how come I am seemingly the only one who heard that statement??

Whodunit? ...you are right.  I heard Mickey say that too.

"It's a wicked thing to tell fibs." - Sherlock Holmes
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: June 29, 2005, 02:16:29 PM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
dragonfly:

did you just hear FOX say that jug is being investigated as well as an ex-boyfriend(sean mcvea)?

Yes, I heard that.  While I have serious doubts about any ties between this and Jug, I would like to see that theory checked off the list as researched and dismissed.  I guess the more theories we can dismiss, the less we will be left with as possibilites, right?
EdwinW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: June 29, 2005, 02:16:57 PM »

Well, while I strongly feel that Joran is the one responsible for this whole mess and think that he holds the key to where Natalee is, I am glad to hear on FOX that the police may be looking into the ex-boyfriend and the step-father and other things.  As long as those things are never followed up and cleared as possible scenerios, there will always be reasonable doubt for everyone only because at this point we have nothing as far as evidence.  All we have are lies that prove to me someone is hiding something, but without Natalee and without looking into and disproving other theories, there will always be doubt.

The fact that Joran had two stories (the hotel and the beach) made him suspicious (and to many many others as you stated). That was - according to the interview his father Paul gave to the Dutch media - not smart at all. Paul didn't not know yet why Joran gave two different stories. He could only guess ...
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: June 29, 2005, 02:17:11 PM »

dragonfly:

Jug..whoa!o.k. could this be the police commisioner guy  trying to divert attention away from Joran?

Life's a journey not a destination..
Loren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: June 29, 2005, 02:18:04 PM »

It's never wrong to investigate and give lie detectors to everyone who is close to the missing victim. As long as they keep the pressure on the last three known people seen with NH.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: June 29, 2005, 02:18:10 PM »

Quote from: "Chaumes"
Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "deepthroat2"
couple of things...

JVDS and NH dropped off at 1:50am a little ways (700 yards) from HI.  Probably so they could walk and talk back to the HI before parting.  

Scenario 1:  JVDS gets all hot and tries to have his way with NH.  This probably would have occurred after at least 10 minutes.  Maybe he got what he wanted, maybe not.  But if he did, there is almost no time left before the phone call for a ride.  Maybe he left NH "hysterical" on the beach.

Scenario 2:  Walked and talked and said goodbye.  Maybe 25 minutes for this.  Still no time left to make her dissappear.

Conclusion:  Based on the time line, NH must have dissappeared AFTER he left her.  She had maybe 500 yards to walk back to the HI.

Reason for false story:  the 3 heard about her not showing up for the plane and got spooked and went to daddy VDS and explained what had happened.  After thinking about it - pappa gave them a story to deflect suspiscion away from Joran and the brothers.  They figured that she would show up in the next few days so no harm.  As time went along and she didn't, they started getting panicky and eventually ended up in jail where they reverted back to what actually happened.

This assumes you're buying the story about the three boys dropping Natalee and Joran off at the Marriot (or there about) beach.  Has anyone established this is in fact what happened or are we just going along with it because it was the last story to come out in the MSM?

Deep, I am just wondering...if only Joran was dropped at the beach why would all 3 need to be in on Daddy's story? Also, if they figured Natalee would show up in the next few days, why would they even have the need to make up a story? In that sceanrio, why wouldn't daddy just have Joran admit he was on the beach with her? I would have thought in that scenario that the worst daddy would have thought Joran did was rape/have sex with Natalee and that he may need to make up a story for THAT (possible rape charges).

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
dpsz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: June 29, 2005, 02:19:05 PM »

Weren't some of the Mountain Brook guys in a scuffle w/Joran?  Wonder if this guy was one of them?
hobnailboot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: June 29, 2005, 02:19:34 PM »

Found this on Riehl World Forum 12:

Sean McVea (Natalee's ex-boyfriend) was also on the Aruba trip. He was with Natalee earlier in the day and has an ironic quote attributed to him. "We were all hanging out on the beach. She was laughing and looking so beautiful. She looked up into the blue sky and said how lucky we all were."

http://tinyurl.com/937na

Also looks to be an athlete

http://www.milesplit.com/athletes/16886
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: June 29, 2005, 02:20:42 PM »

So the information we are looking for is did this Sean make it back to Alabama (I thought I heard that he did), where was he the night Natalee disappeared, can his actions that night be verified, and who is this person that sat next to her on the plane and was staying in the same hotel she was and where is he?  Am I right on everything we are looking for here?  And do we have any ideas on how to get this information?

Id like to know who it was that washed up on the beach in hotel area.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: June 29, 2005, 02:20:50 PM »

dragonfly:

Yes, I heard that.  While I have serious doubts about any ties between this and Jug, I would like to see that theory checked off the list as researched and dismissed.  I guess the more theories we can dismiss, the less we will be left with as possibilites, right?

Ok how could "Jug" have anything to do with this? He was not in ARUBA, and i just dont believe it for a second.....and i thought friends of hers clarified that she didnt have a boyfriend or something..and was the edx on the trip? i just think all this is far fetched and personally think this is to do just what someone had said a minute ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,,take the heat off the kid!!!!!!

Kelly
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: June 29, 2005, 02:20:57 PM »

Quote from: "Watson"
Hi all.....

Any more news on whether the quarry has been cleared by the Texas Equsearch team?

Thanks......
From what I understand, they will not be announcing much about the Equusearch results, nor tell much about WHERE they are searching.

The reason they do not want such information in the media is that it would be helpful to the criminal perpetrators who would then know where it would be safe to move a body to --- IF they have a body which they need to move.

So too, they do not want to say, "Oh, tomorrow, Equusearch will go to these specific locations..." cuz then the perps could potentially remove a body from that location --- IF, indeed, there was a body or any other type of incriminating evidence to remove.
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: June 29, 2005, 02:21:08 PM »

if the ex-boyfriend was on trip, that would make sense....but jug????????
wasn't he miles away? and the only other possiblities(business related) seem to be long shots.
Loren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: June 29, 2005, 02:21:45 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Chaumes"
Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "deepthroat2"
couple of things...

JVDS and NH dropped off at 1:50am a little ways (700 yards) from HI.  Probably so they could walk and talk back to the HI before parting.  

Scenario 1:  JVDS gets all hot and tries to have his way with NH.  This probably would have occurred after at least 10 minutes.  Maybe he got what he wanted, maybe not.  But if he did, there is almost no time left before the phone call for a ride.  Maybe he left NH "hysterical" on the beach.

Scenario 2:  Walked and talked and said goodbye.  Maybe 25 minutes for this.  Still no time left to make her dissappear.

Conclusion:  Based on the time line, NH must have dissappeared AFTER he left her.  She had maybe 500 yards to walk back to the HI.

Reason for false story:  the 3 heard about her not showing up for the plane and got spooked and went to daddy VDS and explained what had happened.  After thinking about it - pappa gave them a story to deflect suspiscion away from Joran and the brothers.  They figured that she would show up in the next few days so no harm.  As time went along and she didn't, they started getting panicky and eventually ended up in jail where they reverted back to what actually happened.

This assumes you're buying the story about the three boys dropping Natalee and Joran off at the Marriot (or there about) beach.  Has anyone established this is in fact what happened or are we just going along with it because it was the last story to come out in the MSM?

Deep, I am just wondering...if only Joran was dropped at the beach why would all 3 need to be in on Daddy's story? Also, if they figured Natalee would show up in the next few days, why would they even have the need to make up a story? In that sceanrio, why wouldn't daddy just have Joran admit he was on the beach with her? I would have thought in that scenario that the worst daddy would have thought Joran did was rape/have sex with Natalee and that he may need to make up a story for THAT (possible rape charges).

Kerin-
That's exactly right, There is no reason for the 3 to lie and make up a story with daddy VDS help if "something bad" did not occur! I keep going back to the AP breaking report that stated that Joran confessed that "something bad" happened and that he was taking the police to the dump site.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: June 29, 2005, 02:23:03 PM »

does anyone know exactly how this sean mcvea was mentioned on WTOP or elsewhere?

once again, another twist that will probably lead nowhere.

possibly to continue trying to shift the focus to somewhere other than Aruba. The radio person also said they think the step-father Jug should be questioned, as well as this fellow student.
WTH?.......These kind of comments could surely hurt attitudes towards the Aruba. It is a common defense ploy used here in the states, remember Laci's step-father was mentioned by the defense as a "interesting" person in Laci's disappearance. In that case, at least the press did not by into false hurtful propaganda.
I understand in a missing person investigation all aspects of the victim life should be looked at, but, when you have in custody the last 3 people seen, witnessed and by their own admission with the missing person, that is where you start.
I trust, I have to trust the Aruban LE to be doing the right thing. However this radio station is acting irresponsibly, by innuendo and rumor. joran and the bros kalpoe are the suspects, not Natalee.

I think the tapes of interrogation to be reviewed by the voice analyzer will tell what kind of interrogation these boys are actually facing. I hope LE is asking the right questions.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: June 29, 2005, 02:23:40 PM »

There is a different between expanding the "options" and throwin out persoanl attacks to cover your ass.  Im sorry, but the second i read this..........it disgusted me............. This is the last thing the family needs.... I may be out of line by my comments but i am just disgusted by this new news!

Kelly
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: June 29, 2005, 02:24:03 PM »

I think the Honor Student subject has been covered here a few times. I believe that Natalee was a member of the National Honor Society. As the name says, this is a national organization with its own standards. I have also read that Natalee was ranked 25th in a class of more than 300. This would put her in the top 10% but not the top 5% or higher. I don't know what MB High School's criteria were for the honor students mentioned in the Birmingham News article but it is clear that she is a very good student.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.