March 29, 2024, 02:07:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214604 times)
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: June 29, 2005, 02:25:38 PM »

Quote from: "hobnailboot"
Found this on Riehl World Forum 12:

Sean McVea (Natalee's ex-boyfriend) was also on the Aruba trip. He was with Natalee earlier in the day and has an ironic quote attributed to him. "We were all hanging out on the beach. She was laughing and looking so beautiful. She looked up into the blue sky and said how lucky we all were."

http://tinyurl.com/937na

Also looks to be an athlete

http://www.milesplit.com/athletes/16886

He was a Spartan...and she was on the Drill (dance) team...
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: June 29, 2005, 02:26:19 PM »

this is gettin to the point where its rediculous.......they are just reachin for anything huh! If i was that family, wow..............i dont even know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You let this one go and this one and then without any grounds, start attackin the stepfather.......

Kelly
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: June 29, 2005, 02:26:53 PM »

Quote from: "Rosalie"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
So the information we are looking for is did this Sean make it back to Alabama (I thought I heard that he did), where was he the night Natalee disappeared, can his actions that night be verified, and who is this person that sat next to her on the plane and was staying in the same hotel she was and where is he?  Am I right on everything we are looking for here?  And do we have any ideas on how to get this information?

Id like to know who it was that washed up on the beach in hotel area.

I guess I don't know anything about someone washing up on the beach?
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: June 29, 2005, 02:27:02 PM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
if the ex-boyfriend was on trip, that would make sense....but jug????????
wasn't he miles away? and the only other possiblities(business related) seem to be long shots.
If I understand correctly, there have been rumors online somewhere that I read about, that prior to the HS graduation trip, that a large insurance policy was taken out on Natalee- which included a kidnapping clause.

On different forums, I've noticed posters asking IF this is true, and HOW to determine if such a thing was true.

I do not know where the rumor originated.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: June 29, 2005, 02:28:42 PM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
I think the Honor Student subject has been covered here a few times. I believe that Natalee was a member of the National Honor Society. As the name says, this is a national organization with its own standards. I have also read that Natalee was ranked 25th in a class of more than 300. This would put her in the top 10% but not the top 5% or higher. I don't know what MB High School's criteria were for the honor students mentioned in the Birmingham News article but it is clear that she is a very good student.

According to People Magazine, she had a 4.16 GPA on a 4 point scale (AP courses raise it beyond a 4.0).  Not too shabby!
OldFart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: June 29, 2005, 02:29:20 PM »

Quote from: "Loren"
It's never wrong to investigate and give lie detectors to everyone who is close to the missing victim. As long as they keep the pressure on the last three known people seen with NH.

I hope JUG asks for a polygraph... maybe that way the suspects can be convinced to take one!!
Loren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: June 29, 2005, 02:29:48 PM »

Quote from: "newshound"
wasn't he miles away? and the only other possiblities(business related) seem to be long shots.
If I understand correctly, there have been rumors online somewhere that I read about, that prior to the HS graduation trip, that a large insurance policy was taken out on Natalee- which included a kidnapping clause.

On different forums, I've noticed posters asking IF this is true, and HOW to determine if such a thing was true.

News- I heard that rumor earlier also. Could have originated by Joran's "peeps". I really don't see how that kind of info would have been available to the news media.
deepthroat2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: June 29, 2005, 02:30:01 PM »

"Deep, I am just wondering...if only Joran was dropped at the beach why would all 3 need to be in on Daddy's story? Also, if they figured Natalee would show up in the next few days, why would they even have the need to make up a story? In that sceanrio, why wouldn't daddy just have Joran admit he was on the beach with her? I would have thought in that scenario that the worst daddy would have thought Joran did was rape/have sex with Natalee and that he may need to make up a story for THAT (possible rape charges).

Kerin-
That's exactly right, There is no reason for the 3 to lie and make up a story with daddy VDS help if "something bad" sis not occur! I keep going back to the AP breaking report that stated that Joran confessed that "something bad" happened and that he wa taking the police to the dump site."

1 - "something bad happened" was not said by the boys but by a reporter and then carried by the MSM

2 - put yourself in the boys place.  You get out of school on Monday afternoon, meet up with buddies and see a TV somewhere or get a call that says "hey - you btter watch the Tele".  When you see who is missing - OH MY GOD!  Then the converations with your buddies really start.  They all knew they were the last ones with her and people had seen them and they also knew that Joren was with her last.  They probably questioned him at length about what happened on the beach and he repeatedly said "nothing!".  Then they went to poppa VDS and asked what to do.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: June 29, 2005, 02:30:23 PM »

I have to think, believe and pray that an attitude of blame everything but an Aruban link, has to be limited to this radio station and that one on-line paper I refuse to go to anymore, am-digital or something like that, I got rid of the link.
I pray the government, the prosecutor's office and LE have the focus in the correct place.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: June 29, 2005, 02:30:43 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
this is gettin to the point where its rediculous.......they are just reachin for anything huh! If i was that family, wow..............i dont even know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You let this one go and this one and then without any grounds, start attackin the stepfather.......

Well, I agree.  I don't see anyway that Jug or business associates or whatever the speculation there is have anything to do with this.  And the ex-boyfriend is also a little far-fetched when you think about the fact that even IF we could buy into him killing her over jealousy or whatever, he was a tourist...plain and simple a tourist.  The last person I would think that could hide a body this well so that here we are over a month later with no idea where she is.  We often have a hard time believing that Joran could do that and he's lived there for 10 years, had transportation and friends and a father to help.  So how on earth did her US ex-boyfriend pull that off?
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: June 29, 2005, 02:31:07 PM »

Whitney wrote:

Consider signing:

Petition: Ban Aruba

Nice... Very nice again...wow Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: June 29, 2005, 02:31:08 PM »

Quote from: "newshound"

AWW LAWDY! (imagine a southern voice) I cannot believe this! Next thing we will hear is Bin Laden came out of his cave, kidnapped Natalee and has returned to Afghanistan to make her his muse. I know they are trying to explore every option but GEE WHIZ!!!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: June 29, 2005, 02:31:21 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"
It has been alleged that Sean McVea is Natalee's ex boyfriend.

Opps, sorry about the margins

Ok, sorry, I was on the phone and I missed the other answers on this name. On Top 95 they stated that there were at least 2 person who came to Aruba to meet Nataqlee when she was on her vacation. One of them named Sean McVea (last name not sure) who is or was her boyfriend, and at least 1 of them left Aruba 2 days later than the date when Natalee was officialy missing.

So Top 95 stated that the police must keep iother possibilities open as wel and try to get in contact with these 2 guys.

Thats why I asked if any could tell more about this Sean.

Teo
(Who has lost al clues about this whole case, but still keeping an ear on the different radiostations from Aruba)

www.arubadag.com

THANX TEO!!! IF we all add up our puzzle pieces....we are all puzzled Rolling Eyes

peace to all
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: June 29, 2005, 02:31:45 PM »

Quote from: "OldFart"
It's never wrong to investigate and give lie detectors to everyone who is close to the missing victim. As long as they keep the pressure on the last three known people seen with NH.

I hope JUG asks for a polygraph... maybe that way the suspects can be convinced to take one!!

Bet he and Sean would offer to take the lie detector on live TV, and answer each and every question.
Loren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: June 29, 2005, 02:32:05 PM »

Quote from: "OldFart"

Old-
That's my very point! Have the whole family and grad class take one so they can shoot the freaking Aruba LE down. It's the best thing that could happen in the search for the truth here.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: June 29, 2005, 02:32:11 PM »

Ok, sorry, I was on the phone and I missed the other answers on this name. On Top 95 they stated that there were at least 2 person who came to Aruba to meet Nataqlee when she was on her vacation. One of them named Sean McVea (last name not sure) who is or was her boyfriend, and at least 1 of them left Aruba 2 days later than the date when Natalee was officialy missing.

So Top 95 stated that the police must keep iother possibilities open as wel and try to get in contact with these 2 guys.

Thats why I asked if any could tell more about this Sean.

Teo

Who is the other person????  Sunny

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: June 29, 2005, 02:32:50 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
Consider signing:

Petition: Ban Aruba

http://www.petitiononline.com/aruba/petition.html

I think it's important to remember what we have learned concerning the Aruban government.  They haven't had many of these cases to deal with and they don't release information like the US does.  It apprears they are trying to investigate all options.  Maybe they have made some mistakes but so has the US government in investigating certain situations.  I don't think this type of thing is necessary.

Looking for the truth.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: June 29, 2005, 02:33:19 PM »

I am not in any way putting down Aruba......but if the investigation starts goin in the direction that it seems to be going...its not going to be good.....you let two suspects out...there are rumors that the other three will be let out on MOnday...and now throwin accusations at the family members............i just think that authorities need to realize that they have the people they need and they should focus on that. I am not sure that i believe that Satish was involved but knows everything..i think that joran, deepak and papa dukes...are the guys that need to be "cracked"

Kelly
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: June 29, 2005, 02:34:09 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"

They are simply trying to go a different direction to take our focus off the VDS family and the corruption that is now being discussed.
Jenn :)
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: June 29, 2005, 02:34:22 PM »

One thing I think about alot is her Yearbook comment.

something along the lines of "If I'm gone tomorrow will you still remember me" Freebird.  (I don't know what it was exactly but it was something like that.)

Maybe it was just a coinsidence....but I know in my year book, alot of comments under the senior picture, was on a much positive note.

although, I know when I had to submit mine for my yearbook (10 years ago), they had to be submitted in by November at the latest.

Just a thought and something to think about.

Jenn Smile
-Cherish Today!-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.