March 28, 2024, 12:39:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214552 times)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: June 29, 2005, 02:35:16 PM »

2 - put yourself in the boys place. You get out of school on Monday afternoon, meet up with buddies and see a TV somewhere or get a call that says "hey - you btter watch the Tele". When you see who is missing - OH MY GOD! Then the converations with your buddies really start. They all knew they were the last ones with her and people had seen them and they also knew that Joren was with her last. They probably questioned him at length about what happened on the beach and he repeatedly said "nothing!". Then they went to poppa VDS and asked what to do.

This probably was not on TV on Monday afternoon.  In fact I don't think there was much action by police even until that night when Beth showed up and got the information herself about who this kid was and where he lived.  From what I gather, a chaperone stayed behind, got the hotel's help in getting police to make a report that wasn't taken seriously and finally some calls made from Alabama got a DEA agent from another island over to assist the chaperone, but nothing was really done until that night when Beth got there and researched and asked questions until she finally came up with this name and where they lived.  At that point Papa was home in bed and awakened by the police honking.  Doubt anything was on TV until the following couple of days.
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: June 29, 2005, 02:35:54 PM »

Why do we all think they can be 'cracked'?  If that was the case there would never be any trials anywhere because all the criminals would confess.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: June 29, 2005, 02:36:31 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "Kelly"
this is gettin to the point where its rediculous.......they are just reachin for anything huh! If i was that family, wow..............i dont even know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You let this one go and this one and then without any grounds, start attackin the stepfather.......

They are simply trying to go a different direction to take our focus off the VDS family and the corruption that is now being discussed.

I understand that part pinemeadows...but the direction they are goin with is a discrase and embarassment to the authorities thats all. They let the father and dj go cause they had no evidence right? So, on what grounds do they have the right to start pointing at the stepfather..really? thats all.......going in a diff direction is great...but they are just reaching...and its not right...esp to that family.....

Kelly
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: June 29, 2005, 02:36:49 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
2 - put yourself in the boys place. You get out of school on Monday afternoon, meet up with buddies and see a TV somewhere or get a call that says "hey - you btter watch the Tele". When you see who is missing - OH MY GOD! Then the converations with your buddies really start. They all knew they were the last ones with her and people had seen them and they also knew that Joren was with her last. They probably questioned him at length about what happened on the beach and he repeatedly said "nothing!". Then they went to poppa VDS and asked what to do.

This probably was not on TV on Monday afternoon.  In fact I don't think there was much action by police even until that night when Beth showed up and got the information herself about who this kid was and where he lived.  From what I gather, a chaperone stayed behind, got the hotel's help in getting police to make a report that wasn't taken seriously and finally some calls made from Alabama got a DEA agent from another island over to assist the chaperone, but nothing was really done until that night when Beth got there and researched and asked questions until she finally came up with this name and where they lived.  At that point Papa was home in bed and awakened by the police honking.  Doubt anything was on TV until the following couple of days.

EXACTLY, DF!!! There was no need to make up a story at the point the 3 "supposedly" MADE THE STORY UP!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: June 29, 2005, 02:37:11 PM »

The objections to looking down different roads remind me of Hanni's sig line: the problem with having a pet theory is the tendency to alter the facts to fit it.

That is not exact, but it is the essence.

I continue to hope that the parties involved will be able to reach an agreement that will enable Natalee to return to her mother.
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: June 29, 2005, 02:37:58 PM »

“Seems that Mariaine Croes has been replaced by Karen Jansen (lead prosecutor) as spokesperson on the Natalee Holloway case. It doesn’t say why. This is according to Diario, but it seems that a memo has been issued out by the JD, so it seems more credible than other Diario stories.”

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Crying or Very sad
I LOVE Marianne Croes! She's so cute... Cool
I will miss definitaly miss her, if this is true.  Sad
deepthroat2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: June 29, 2005, 02:38:27 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

This story was on FOX and CNN on Monday at noon - check it
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: June 29, 2005, 02:38:40 PM »

I've been in a meeting for a couple hours.  Would someone mind giving me an update?  Either here or via PM?  I would very much appreciate it!!!
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: June 29, 2005, 02:38:57 PM »

Quote from: "Jenn Smile"
One thing I think about alot is her Yearbook comment.

something along the lines of "If I'm gone tomorrow will you still remember me" Freebird.  (I don't know what it was exactly but it was something like that.)

Maybe it was just a coinsidence....but I know in my year book, alot of comments under the senior picture, was on a much positive note.

although, I know when I had to submit mine for my yearbook (10 years ago), they had to be submitted in by November at the latest.

Just a thought and something to think about.

That's one of the most popular yearbook quotes, since it is appropriate for kids leaving high school and moving on to other things:

"If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me
For I must be traveling on now
There's too many places I've got to see"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: June 29, 2005, 02:40:24 PM »

Kerin, exactly!!!!  Which is why it is so hard for me to buy into any of the other theories.  If the police want to check them out, great...they can be checked out and proven false.  I just keep going back to the fact that there was no need to get together and make up a story about someone you should not even know is missing yet unless it is because of you that they are.  Plain and simple.
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: June 29, 2005, 02:40:28 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "newshound"
Quote from: "air23ac"
if the ex-boyfriend was on trip, that would make sense....but jug????????
wasn't he miles away? and the only other possiblities(business related) seem to be long shots.
If I understand correctly, there have been rumors online somewhere that I read about, that prior to the HS graduation trip, that a large insurance policy was taken out on Natalee- which included a kidnapping clause.

On different forums, I've noticed posters asking IF this is true, and HOW to determine if such a thing was true.

I do not know where the rumor originated.

AWW LAWDY! (imagine a southern voice) I cannot believe this! Next thing we will hear is Bin Laden came out of his cave, kidnapped Natalee and has returned to Afghanistan to make her his muse. I know they are trying to explore every option but GEE WHIZ!!!
But, but.... KerinTX, I was sure that it was Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri, not UBL...

rofl! Laughing
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: June 29, 2005, 02:40:37 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
Consider signing:

Petition: Ban Aruba

http://www.petitiononline.com/aruba/petition.html

I personally think this is rediculous!  Ban Aruba???  Aruba is a country made up of many people....just regular people like you and I.....every country has it's bad apples....Aruba is no different...no better and no worse.....Beth had constantly said how wonderful the people of Aruba hae been to her and her family/friends......we may not agree with how the legal system is run or how this investigation has been handled...but a petition ot Ban Aruba....plain silliness...and IMO, doesn't belong on this board.

Sunny

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: June 29, 2005, 02:41:03 PM »

I have no problem with them investigating all angles as long as it doesn't stall the investigation into those already in custody.

It was reported by Carl Penhaul on CNN yesterday that there may have been video cameras that caught Joran if he walked home from the Marriott,  but because the police didn't request them right away, they may have all been recorded over...
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: June 29, 2005, 02:41:15 PM »

Kerin!
You solved it, UBL has her! Bet he needed her to clean his cave!  These rumors about insurance scams, reports of beth reporting her missing before she was missing, Dad being secret service and a foriegn gov took her, sex slavery, drug queen, whatever......sometimes really sound ridiculous to me. As you notice I don't answer them or respond to them.
But I have watched enough TV to know odd things happen. However, if UBL or a colombian drug lord wanted her, why did joran and the bros kalpoe make up a lie before they even needed a lie? Why did they implicate 2 innocent men in a crime and go about their lives while innocent men sat in jail?
LouLou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: June 29, 2005, 02:41:15 PM »

Quote from: "dl3fan"
http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/1120036926102930.xml&coll=2
Here's an article from today's Birmingham newspaper.  It mentions in the last paragraph about another fundraiser for Natalee at "Crestline Village, where Holloway worked."  First mention I've heard that Natalee had a job, considering how good her grades were, all the extracuricular activities, i'm surprised she had time for one.  Just shows the type of person Natalee is.

Glenwood, Inc. is a non profit organization, incorporated in 1974 for the purpose of educating and treating individuals who are emotionally disturbed, mentally ill, and those diagnosed with autism. Glenwood is devoted to helping individuals reach their full potential and be productive members of society.
http://www.harvestglenmarket.org/whatisglenwood.asp
I have worked with many people having autism.  There are many varieties so generalizaions are unwise, however, the Rainman stereotype is uncommon.  Explosive, unpredictable aggression is quite possible.  If she had any training for the care and training of such individuals, it should have included some aggression management techneques.
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: June 29, 2005, 02:41:24 PM »

Dragonfly, Nancy Drew, these types are the strength of this board.
The edgeier ideas by some may be useful in stimulating the intellectual processes of others. at least that's what Henry Miller told me once.

Let's consider a light editorial hand.

I already have a sub to reader's digest.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: June 29, 2005, 02:42:20 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
Consider signing:

Petition: Ban Aruba

http://www.petitiononline.com/aruba/petition.html

I don't agree with what is going on in LE now
but please lets not add to arubas pain.
The locals are powerless and will be most hurt by ban whitney.
people who do not want to go wont go.
I'll go again and again!
I'd rather put an international ban on a**holes.
IMO

peace to all
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: June 29, 2005, 02:44:33 PM »

Thanks there, Newshound. I needed some comic relief as my blood pressure just went through the roof!  Embarassed

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
lilizzyboo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: June 29, 2005, 02:44:51 PM »

does anyone have the transcript from the steve croes interview? i've been out of the loop for a few days, and can't seem to find this anywhere.

thx!

k
Jenn :)
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: June 29, 2005, 02:44:53 PM »

Just....another thought.

Has everyone ruled out that possibably she saw how much publicity the runaway bride got?  and thought i wonder if people love me enough to go to this length for me.

Supposively Natalee was Mrs. Perfect.  Everyone has flaws and sometimes people don't voice those feelings/flaws to others.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is what happened....It just makes me think, that what if that is the case, and maybe that is why the very young boys aren't "cracking", because if fact they did or whoever did just leave her on the beach...and them thinking she would show up eventually.  

I am just hoping and praying she is alive.  And maybe that would explain the one flyer from her mother, "hooty"...

Jenn Smile
-Cherish Today!-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.