March 28, 2024, 02:29:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214559 times)
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: June 29, 2005, 03:07:30 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

Arrow maybe silly question but who/what is UBL???

FOM   UBL=Bin Laden.....some spell his name as Usama instead of Osama Very Happy
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: June 29, 2005, 03:08:48 PM »

Rolling Eyes unfortunately LE prob thought she'd show up at crackhouse,too.

or she would be at CnC's on Wednesday night because it was ladies night? Mad
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: June 29, 2005, 03:09:25 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
I don`t think that a lot of people have seen the interview last night of the vdsloots....Paul said he didn`t make a story up for the boys, the only thing he said what was misunderstoud over and over again, is; b/c he knows as an attorney himself how the procedure is, he said that if notting occured then stick with your story! Also he knows that you as a witness can become a suspect. He didn`t want them to panic and just tell the truth..nothing more nothing less, it`s all blowing again out of proportions. By the way he didn`t know at the time that they were lying!

Well said Hannie....
but if the f'n judge doesn't know the kids ARE LYING ALL TO HIM???
NICE JUDGE!!! Shocked WTF is going on?

peace to all
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: June 29, 2005, 03:09:40 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Oh, that is interesting, her friends have all said she didnt have a bf, but looked funny when asked.  They may had broken up that day.  Anyway I havent checked.  I will though.  I hope he hasnt................lol

On Larry King last week, the non-blond aunt said she did not know if the ex boyfriend was on the trip or not. His name was never mentioned.
LexingtonProf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: June 29, 2005, 03:10:35 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
Consider signing:

Petition: Ban Aruba

http://www.petitiononline.com/aruba/petition.html

You know, I never even considered aruba as a vacation destination spot before this happened; however, because of the generosity and kindness shown by the Aruban people throughout this incident, my wife and I will almost assuredly be headed there within the next year. There is crime everywhere and anyone who considered Aruba to be a "crime free" island is obviously very good at lying to themselves. The only thing petitions like this do is to make Americans look worse than we already do Dee Fine doesn't help either. Let he who is without crime cast the first stone ...  Smile
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: June 29, 2005, 03:10:48 PM »

Quote from: "cast"
Yes, I saw a picture of her. She appeared to be a little over weight.[/quote]

Is there a way to get a transcript of that news flash??  If someone else was trying to be lured off.... wow -that sounds pretty major to me.
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: June 29, 2005, 03:11:18 PM »

Quote from: "klowe"
This has been mentioned before, it is a line out of the song "Freebird" by Lynyrd Skynryd, from Alabama.  

Hate to pick nits here, but LS is from FLORIDA, not AL.

You may return to your lives now.   Laughing
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: June 29, 2005, 03:13:09 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
Wow!!!!  What has happened to this board?  Ban Aruba?  Stepdaddy?  Ok this is getting nuts.  Kerin, what is the story with the Mcvea kid?

He is a grad of MBHS who may/may not have been on the trip and may/may not have been Natalee's ex boyfriend. Again could be a rumor... but our Aruban friends did say he was discussed on the radio there today and that he may be talked to?
Shell...did the guy you sent a message to on the tickle site ever respond?

actually I think they were saying Sean SHOULD be talked to, you know as in they know more than LE-------same for Jug
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: June 29, 2005, 03:14:02 PM »

Quote from: "Bill8268"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Kerin!
You solved it, UBL has her! Bet he needed her to clean his cave!  These rumors about insurance scams, reports of beth reporting her missing before she was missing, Dad being secret service and a foriegn gov took her, sex slavery, drug queen, whatever......sometimes really sound ridiculous to me. As you notice I don't answer them or respond to them.
But I have watched enough TV to know odd things happen. However, if UBL or a colombian drug lord wanted her, why did joran and the bros kalpoe make up a lie before they even needed a lie? Why did they implicate 2 innocent men in a crime and go about their lives while innocent men sat in jail?

Kacky, thanks for posting that and being the voice of reason. I was away taking blood pressure meds.  Wink

Usama Bin Laden

Arrow maybe silly question but who/what is UBL???

HAHAHAHAHA....no wonder i am bouncing off walls of a padded monkey cell....funny.. Laughing

peace to all
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: June 29, 2005, 03:14:23 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "cast"
Yes, I saw a picture of her. She appeared to be a little over weight.

Is there a way to get a transcript of that news flash??  If someone else was trying to be lured off.... wow -that sounds pretty major to me.

especially as it was posted as a "radio" report. I think this could be important, if it is for real.
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: June 29, 2005, 03:14:29 PM »

Shep Smith on Fox just said that in that interview with PVDS that aired last night, he PVDS) was quoted as saying that J is not guilty - he is 200% sure of it! Now how could he be that sure???

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
TexasSugarfoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: June 29, 2005, 03:15:36 PM »

I read somewhere this morning that the Mcvea boy wasn't on the trip WITH the class but arrived independently and on a different flight and also left Aruba a couple of days after the kids on the trip went home. Now for the life of me, I can't find where I read that. Has anyone else read this and if so, do you remember where you saw it?
trikand_123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #672 on: June 29, 2005, 03:15:47 PM »

Guys,
authorities and all of us here have a real problems to figure out how things may have happened considering the jorans, kalpoes and paulus involvement. They had time, car, and were at home island.

How can you possibly start to think about ex-boyfriend involvement in this? It doesn't take much brain effort to see how inredibly difficult would it be for the guy to do anything bad to natalee and cover it this way.

In case of another suspicion of faul play from family members.
I dont think it is nonsense, but believe me, nor FBI neither the local Police is not that dumb, not to clear all these issues in the beginning of investigation.
It may well be true that they still checking this issue, but here we have no facts to rely on except some rumors and hazy assumptions.

However, if you want to consider things above anyway, you should come up with very crisp reason excusing and explaining the mess that these guys in custudy already made. I seem to lose any logic if I try to but ... who knows
Microcephalic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: June 29, 2005, 03:18:38 PM »

Imagine these 2 scenarios;

The Kanibus brothers drop Joran off at beach.  Joran calls 40 minutes later.  "I need a ride home.  I just killed NH and you need to back me up with an alabi.  We were the last ones seen with her and I'll point the finger at you if you don't."  Deepak replies "It was nice knowing you Joplin.  My bro Sativa will back me up that we just dropped you off at the beach an Natalee was fine".

or

The Kanibus brothers drop Joran and Natalee off at an underground party of some sort.  Joran calls 40 minutes later. "I need a ride home.  Something bad just happened to Natalee.  You need to back me up with an alabi and say we dropped her off at the HI otherwise I will point the finger at you and you will have to tell the polis where you dropped us off and 'insert bad guy(s) of choice'  will hunt you down and slit your throat."  Deepak replies, "Lie or slit throat?  I think I'll go with lie"

Granted there are other scenarios where you could have all 3 lying but only one directly involved.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: June 29, 2005, 03:19:08 PM »

Quote from: "TexasSugarfoot"
I read somewhere this morning that the Mcvea boy wasn't on the trip WITH the class but arrived independently and on a different flight and also left Aruba a couple of days after the kids on the trip went home. Now for the life of me, I can't find where I read that. Has anyone else read this and if so, do you remember where you saw it?

That is odd, unless he has alot a cash and wanted to travel alone...plus it may have nothing to do with Nat, why the connection tho...granted same school, state, honor roll?
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: June 29, 2005, 03:20:16 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"

especially as it was posted as a "radio" report. I think this could be important, if it is for real.
Hi, Kacky Lacky.  It was on the radio at 1 a.m. EST, on ABC radio "top of the hour news."

I was so surprised today to have seen NOTHING written about that, in the boards I've been able to read thus far.

It was not a LONG report.  They MIGHT have stated that the young woman had given the info to the FBI -- but I am NOT certain.

You see, I fell asleep within minutes of that radio news broadcast.

I do know, however, that they definitely specifically stated that Aruban authorities now wanted to establish whether Joran had a history of preying upon female tourists.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: June 29, 2005, 03:20:49 PM »

My theorie is, That I think that joran did what he said and leaves NATALEE on the beach, b/c she wanted him to left her there. After he went away something happend.

The most stupid and 'guilty' thing they did was lying, i surely agree, but on the otherhand I don`t think he or they would be the only people in the whole world who would lie in that situation, sorry don`t buy that...
if you lie it`s always getting worse as we`ve seen. And I can also understand that they paniced when they heard about that she was missing so thus lied.... but that doesn`t make them killers or kidnappers or whatsoever, only lyers. One more thing If a 17 year old an 18 year old and a 21 year old by now did not confess.........I definitly think they are not guilty of what they are accused of by many. Especially with all the pressure,  sorry again I don`t buy it.... So the only 2 things I now hope for is, 1. They find natalee unharmed, 2. That b/c of all the pressure with the interoggations nobody confesses to a crime they did not commit
b/c that happend before under that same sort of pressure.

That was it ,I know it`s not making me populair, but i`m not here to be populair, i`m just having an opinion , just as we all do Wink

And now it`s time for coffee Very Happy

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: June 29, 2005, 03:21:30 PM »

This thread will lock on page 50
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #678 on: June 29, 2005, 03:23:27 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
I don`t think that a lot of people have seen the interview last night of the vdsloots....Paul said he didn`t make a story up for the boys, the only thing he said what was misunderstoud over and over again, is; b/c he knows as an attorney himself how the procedure is, he said that if notting occured then stick with your story! Also he knows that you as a witness can become a suspect. He didn`t want them to panic and just tell the truth..nothing more nothing less, it`s all blowing again out of proportions. By the way he didn`t know at the time that they were lying!

No, Hannie, but the interview Mickey John gave on FOX last night said Paul DID come up with the story. He said Deepak told him Paul and the van der Sloot "family" came up with the story about the Holiday Inn.

But I'm sure Paul would NEVER admit he lied or told 3 other people to lie. That really would be a career breaker.

I tend to believe Mickey more than Paul.

FOM:

UBL=Usama bin Laden
same as OBL=Osama bin Laden

official government name for him is Usama.
cast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: June 29, 2005, 03:24:09 PM »

Quote from: "TexasSugarfoot"

You may want to start lookin at Riehl World.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/natalee_hollowa_43.html

Sean McVea (Natalee's ex-boyfriend) was also on the Aruba trip. He was with Natalee earlier in the day and has an ironic quote attributed to him. "We were all hanging out on the beach. She was laughing and looking so beautiful. She looked up into the blue sky and said how lucky we all were."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.