March 28, 2024, 05:19:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214570 times)
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: June 29, 2005, 03:24:32 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
I think the Honor Student subject has been covered here a few times. I believe that Natalee was a member of the National Honor Society. As the name says, this is a national organization with its own standards. I have also read that Natalee was ranked 25th in a class of more than 300. This would put her in the top 10% but not the top 5% or higher. I don't know what MB High School's criteria were for the honor students mentioned in the Birmingham News article but it is clear that she is a very good student.
According to People Magazine, she had a 4.16 GPA on a 4 point scale (AP courses raise it beyond a 4.0).  Not too shabby!

Well, if that is true, then... something is missing here too: http://www.collegehonors.org/
More specificly in this page... http://www.collegehonors.org/memberroster/n.htm (last update 5-19-2005) Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: June 29, 2005, 03:25:43 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "TexasSugarfoot"
I read somewhere this morning that the Mcvea boy wasn't on the trip WITH the class but arrived independently and on a different flight and also left Aruba a couple of days after the kids on the trip went home. Now for the life of me, I can't find where I read that. Has anyone else read this and if so, do you remember where you saw it?

That is odd, unless he has alot a cash and wanted to travel alone...plus it may have nothing to do with Nat, why the connection tho...granted same school, state, honor roll?

Perhaps he got a better$$ deal on the flights he took?  We are going on vacation this Saturday....we took different flights than others in our group because #1 time...needed more time to get dogs to Doggie Resort....and #2 we are staying 3 days longer than the others in the group....and our fare was lower by taking the later flight on #1.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: June 29, 2005, 03:26:37 PM »

Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
Shep Smith on Fox just said that in that interview with PVDS that aired last night, he PVDS) was quoted as saying that J is not guilty - he is 200% sure of it! Now how could he be that sure???

If that's, in fact, true, the most plausible scenario would be that Natalee died of a drug overdose while alone with Joran, and Paulus helped protect his son by disposing of Natalee's body.
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: June 29, 2005, 03:27:15 PM »

Hey Guys ...

Take a look at the new post up on the Monkey ...

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1200

As Popeye says ... "That's all I can stand, I can't stands no more !"

Help out some of our blogs that came to our defense, like Two Babes ans a Brain, http://twobabesandabrain.typepad.com/two_babes_and_a_brain/2005/06/i_must_disagree.html
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: June 29, 2005, 03:27:25 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
My theorie is, That I think that joran did what he said and leaves NATALEE on the beach, b/c she wanted him to left her there. After he went away something happend.

The most stupid and 'guilty' thing they did was lying, i surely agree, but on the otherhand I don`t think he or they would be the only people in the whole world who would lie in that situation, sorry don`t buy that...
if you lie it`s always getting worse as we`ve seen. And I can also understand that they paniced when they heard about that she was missing so thus lied.... but that doesn`t make them killers or kidnappers or whatsoever, only lyers. One more thing If a 17 year old an 18 year old and a 21 year old by now did not confess.........I definitly think they are not guilty of what they are accused of by many. Especially with all the pressure,  sorry again I don`t buy it.... So the only 2 things I now hope for is, 1. They find natalee unharmed, 2. That b/c of all the pressure with the interoggations nobody confesses to a crime they did not commit
b/c that happend before under that same sort of pressure.

That was it ,I know it`s not making me populair, but i`m not here to be populair, i`m just having an opinion , just as we all do Wink

And now it`s time for coffee Very Happy

maybe u r right...send coffee!! Rolling Eyes

peace to all
tarmand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: June 29, 2005, 03:27:26 PM »

Quote from: "dl3fan"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "cast"
Quote from: "newshound"
Did anyone else hear this, late last night?

At the top of the hour, at 1 a.m. EST, here in the USA, on ABC RADIO news, I heard it stated that a young woman had come forward and stated that when she had been vacationing in Aruba, she remembers quite very well that Joran 'hit' on her and was trying again & again & again to LURE HER AWAY.

The report did not identify the young woman.

They ended up stating that Aruban LE authorities would now investigate as to whether Joran has a long history as a predator upon foreign female tourists visiting Aruba.
Yes, I saw a picture of her. She appeared to be a little over weight.

WTH???? You did NOT just say that!!!!!!

Whether she was overweight or not is not in any way relevant here.

I disagree.  If someone is trying to establish a theory that JVDS preyed on a certain type of girl, this information would be relevant.  Since NH was not over weight, it would keep someone from narrowing down his "type" to thin blonde American girls.
AZsunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: June 29, 2005, 03:27:35 PM »

Quote from: "Jenn Smile"
Just....another thought.

I am just hoping and praying she is alive.  And maybe that would explain the one flyer from her mother, "hooty"...

I don't understand this statement, one flyer from her mother?  Hooty was natalees nick name.  did i miss something here?
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: June 29, 2005, 03:31:18 PM »

Some of you said you tracked friends thru some of the online profiles? I did that also in the early days but I didn't really bookmark the majority of them. I was just wondering if anyone remembers seeing any pics of SC with any of the 3 stooges? I can't really remember if I did or not, but it would be interesting considering SC said he doesn't know any of them he was just being a "nice guy" to provide an alibi for them.  Rolling Eyes

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: June 29, 2005, 03:31:54 PM »

I disagree.  If someone is trying to establish a theory that JVDS preyed on a certain type of girl, this information would be relevant.  Since NH was not over weight, it would keep someone from narrowing down his "type" to thin blonde American girls

not necessarily, she could have been thin at the time, or the pickings were "slim" that night or he wasn't in the mood to work too hard........or she's just a publicity hound
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: June 29, 2005, 03:32:02 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
I don`t think that a lot of people have seen the interview last night of the vdsloots....Paul said he didn`t make a story up for the boys, the only thing he said what was misunderstoud over and over again, is; b/c he knows as an attorney himself how the procedure is, he said that if notting occured then stick with your story! Also he knows that you as a witness can become a suspect. He didn`t want them to panic and just tell the truth..nothing more nothing less, it`s all blowing again out of proportions. By the way he didn`t know at the time that they were lying!

No, Hannie, but the interview Mickey John gave on FOX last night said Paul DID come up with the story. He said Deepak told him Paul and the van der Sloot "family" came up with the story about the Holiday Inn.

But I'm sure Paul would NEVER admit he lied or told 3 other people to lie. That really would be a career breaker.

I tend to believe Mickey more than Paul.

thanx.  guy on fox just said he thinks mj has vendetta/talking of fire and hell...i think he figured everyone knew all the three made up the lie
included father and family. He feels very wrongly accused and was really just prophecizing their demise on judgment day, in his own words..imo

peace to all
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: June 29, 2005, 03:32:36 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
Shep Smith on Fox just said that in that interview with PVDS that aired last night, he PVDS) was quoted as saying that J is not guilty - he is 200% sure of it! Now how could he be that sure???

If that's, in fact, true, the most plausible scenario would be that Natalee died of a drug overdose while alone with Joran, and Paulus helped protect his son by disposing of Natalee's body.

That certainly makes sense.  Also maybe PVDS is 200% sure of who is guilty?

The detective on Fox was just saying what a nice, respected, well-liked guy PVDS is.  Everyone liked Scott Peterson, too.

Not that I'm convinced he did it.  Just thinking.

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: June 29, 2005, 03:33:41 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "Whitney"
Consider signing:

Petition: Ban Aruba

http://www.petitiononline.com/aruba/petition.html

I personally think this is rediculous!  Ban Aruba???  Aruba is a country made up of many people....just regular people like you and I.....every country has it's bad apples....Aruba is no different...no better and no worse.....Beth had constantly said how wonderful the people of Aruba hae been to her and her family/friends......we may not agree with how the legal system is run or how this investigation has been handled...but a petition ot Ban Aruba....plain silliness...and IMO, doesn't belong on this board.

Sunny

I also agree--banning Aruba?  In the US-we have plenty of crime including murder, rape, drugs, robbery.. We also have a judicial system that is not perfect--cover ups, criminals are set free, are let out on "good behavior" etc

Do others cancel their visit to the US?
Do we leave our own country because of it?

That is ridiculous!

Jennifer
Chaumes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: June 29, 2005, 03:34:01 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Wow!!!!  What has happened to this board?  Ban Aruba?  Stepdaddy?  Ok this is getting nuts.  Kerin, what is the story with the Mcvea kid?

When I signed on today and saw references to a Sean McVay, I, too, didn't know what his role might be.  But I read the dialogue here and am managing nicely now.

Reading is fundamental.
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: June 29, 2005, 03:34:37 PM »

Whitney wrote:

Consider signing:

Petition: Ban Aruba

Nice... Very nice again...wow Wink

I'd aleays HEARD that some poop actually floats...
tarmand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: June 29, 2005, 03:36:48 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
I disagree.  If someone is trying to establish a theory that JVDS preyed on a certain type of girl, this information would be relevant.  Since NH was not over weight, it would keep someone from narrowing down his "type" to thin blonde American girls

not necessarily, she could have been thin at the time, or the pickings were "slim" that night or he wasn't in the mood to work too hard........or she's just a publicity hound

I accept your idea as well, but to jump all over the original poster for their comment wouldn't be fair.  It could be that there were "slim" pickings, as you put it, but it also could be that he didn't prey on one certain type of girl.  

P.S.  I am an over weight girl and I wasn't offended.  If an idea somehow helps to bring Natalee home, you could call me a big, fat, cow on a megaphone in the middle of Time's Square.  Heck, I'll even wear spandex for the occasion!   Smile
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: June 29, 2005, 03:38:05 PM »

Oh my gosh, I cant remember we looked at so many tickle sites.  I want to say yes, but I could be wrong.  I know that almost all of the teen population in Aruba is connected.  But on my tickle website I am linked with people I dont know.  So it is hard to tell, but I am sure someone has the link.
hobnailboot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: June 29, 2005, 03:39:07 PM »

Question about Natalee's hotel room.  I think I remember over the weekend or sometime somebody on SM (maybe a friend of Nat's who went on the trip, I don't know) state, with certainty, that there was no entrance to Natalee's hotel room from the beach.  However, on Greta's show last night it was obvious there was an entrance from the room to the beach directly, am I correct?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: June 29, 2005, 03:39:19 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Oh my gosh, I cant remember we looked at so many tickle sites.  I want to say yes, but I could be wrong.  I know that almost all of the teen population in Aruba is connected.  But on my tickle website I am linked with people I dont know.  So it is hard to tell, but I am sure someone has the link.

No, I never saw SC in the photos.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Microcephalic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: June 29, 2005, 03:40:09 PM »

Unlikely that San Paublo helped construct the HI story given that is was a really poor alibi.  The beach story is better.  Why construct a story that places you iin a position where there are witnesses and video cameras and other people to contradict your story.  And then throwing in the imaginary security gaurd for good measure.  Only three really stupid people would make up this story.  It would have been better, whether something happened or not, to just say we dropped her off at the beach.  No witnesses, no cameras and no one to contradict you.  The polis would have nowhere to go.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: June 29, 2005, 03:40:18 PM »

My theorie is, That I think that joran did what he said and leaves NATALEE on the beach, b/c she wanted him to left her there. After he went away something happend.

The most stupid and 'guilty' thing they did was lying, i surely agree, but on the otherhand I don`t think he or they would be the only people in the whole world who would lie in that situation, sorry don`t buy that...
if you lie it`s always getting worse as we`ve seen. And I can also understand that they paniced when they heard about that she was missing so thus lied.... but that doesn`t make them killers or kidnappers or whatsoever, only lyers. One more thing If a 17 year old an 18 year old and a 21 year old by now did not confess.........I definitly think they are not guilty of what they are accused of by many. Especially with all the pressure,  sorry again I don`t buy it.... So the only 2 things I now hope for is, 1. They find natalee unharmed, 2. That b/c of all the pressure with the interoggations nobody confesses to a crime they did not commit
b/c that happend before under that same sort of pressure.

That was it ,I know it`s not making me populair, but i`m not here to be populair, i`m just having an opinion , just as we all do Wink

And now it`s time for coffee Very Happy

Hannie, why do you want to believe Joran is innocent?

How do you know Joran is under intense pressure during interrogation?

Considering Aruba is a relatively safe island with little experience in murder mysteries, what makes you think they are properly trained and skilled in extracting confessions from guilty detained suspects?

We know Paulus told Joran, "You don't have to say anything."
Why, therefore, would you think Joran would have confessed by now?

Do you believe Joran knows, as per his father, that if he does not confess, that without a body, there is virtually no chance of securing an indictment, let alone a conviction for murder?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.