March 29, 2024, 04:29:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr Phil is coming to Australia  (Read 1932 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« on: July 28, 2009, 10:19:32 AM »

I never knew he was a CP, hubby told me tonight, and i said "no way"  well, eat my words, hubby was right, Dr phil made his fame and fortune on the OJ Simpson case, oprah scooped him up, and now he has a big tv audience world wide.  I honestly, did not know that about him.
I was just in a big Aussie forum i am a member of, and apparently, he wants big bucks to be in his audience.  Well, to me, first i thought it was free to sit in a free to air tv audience.  It is here.  Someone told me not sold out, 90 bucks for back row standing seats.  Sheesh mate, (Dr Phil)  do you pay your on stage guests?  im willing for 100 k to spill my heart out.  Take your pick, I prolly been there and done it, cept commit a murder.  Now, do the people dr phil interviews get paid?  I sure cant wait for dr phil down under.  I wont pay to sit in your audience, (I would if I could afford a flight and a seat mate) and seeing you are not coming to our state, all the South Aussie radio digs, are directly towards you, thats pretty mean tho. 
I dont hate you dr phil, and I am in adelaide (the forgotten state in australia) Im sure your shows in Australia are already planned, but if you can get my mug on the tele, I promise i have been there, done that, willing to expose myself to the whole world.  Lmao  Monkey Devil!

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 10:10:56 AM »

I didnt egt a reply 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 10:11:55 AM »

egt=get.
a self edit.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 11:20:33 AM »

So is he on the air in Australia yet? 

P.S.  He drive me nuts 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 12:07:54 PM »

I dunno, I am too busy playing with my ipod lmao, and blame pooky, she sent me the limited edition Johnny Cash CD, just got that burned to my ipod, so its on repeat lol.  Stuff that bald headed texan, (and money taking wank)  Im sorry, but since I learned he charges so much money to be in his audience, and that when he interviews stars eg hugh Jackman, its Hugh Jackman that has to pay Dr Friggin Phil to be on air.  Its all coming out now Dr Phil, I for one am shocked.  Money grabbing bald headed texas honkey tonk, you are being called in my state, that was beneath you to even come to.  Ahh, we didnt want ya here anyway
So tell your happy "yall" loving wife and yall dr phil family, pith off, ADELAIDE DONT CARE, WE HATE YOU MORE NOW.    Monkey Devil!  Scabbing yank is your name here, and I didnt want to say that, cos i know its bad to say that.   

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.