March 18, 2024, 08:15:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #33 06/29/05 Wednesday AM-Midday  (Read 214310 times)
EdwinW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: June 29, 2005, 03:58:35 PM »

double post. plz ignore
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: June 29, 2005, 03:58:43 PM »

Natalee was in a ground floor room that opened to the outside and led to the beach.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: June 29, 2005, 04:00:26 PM »

how can everyone be so absolutely sure Natalee never returned to the room that night

This may win the prize for stupidest.question.ever but is it possible that any information about key swipes is recorded, and the hotel would have been able to tell Mrs. Beth the last time Natalee's key was swiped?

She has been very emphatic that Natalee did not return to her room that night, and has not really gone into what she bases this on.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: June 29, 2005, 04:01:02 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Quote from: "hobnailboot"
Question about Natalee's hotel room.  I think I remember over the weekend or sometime somebody on SM (maybe a friend of Nat's who went on the trip, I don't know) state, with certainty, that there was no entrance to Natalee's hotel room from the beach.  However, on Greta's show last night it was obvious there was an entrance from the room to the beach directly, am I correct?

You are correct.  At least, that's what it looked like. Shocked

Definitely I found that very surprising, unless there is a perimeter fence it seems to me you could easily access your room without going through the front and I seem to recall you could walk from hotel to hotel on that beach quite easily

so how can everyone be so absolutely sure Natalee never returned to the room that night, if all the roomates were out partying to the crack of dawn themselves

It's been reported that there were about 100 classmates of Natalee's hanging out by the pool in the early morning hours until they had to leave for the airport.  Had she returned to her room via the beach, you have to go through the pool area.  It's impossible that she would not have been seen had she returned to the hotel from that direction.

As to the discrepancy of what Alana (Dash) said about not being able to access the room from the beach/pool side, I imagine what she meant is that, because the sliding glass door would remain locked when they went out, and the fact that you can't gain access to the room with a key (ving card) from the outside, she was truthful in saying that you had to go through the hotel lobby to reach Natalee's room.
LexingtonProf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: June 29, 2005, 04:01:39 PM »

Quote from: "joebob"
Quote from: "LexingtonProf"
Quote from: "cancon"
Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Question about Natalee's hotel room.  I think I remember over the weekend or sometime somebody on SM (maybe a friend of Nat's who went on the trip, I don't know) state, with certainty, that there was no entrance to Natalee's hotel room from the beach.  However, on Greta's show last night it was obvious there was an entrance from the room to the beach directly, am I correct?

You are correct.  At least, that's what it looked like. Shocked

Definitely I found that very surprising, unless there is a perimeter fence it seems to me you could easily access your room without going through the front and I seem to recall you could walk from hotel to hotel on that beach quite easily

so how can everyone be so absolutely sure Natalee never returned to the room that night, if all the roomates were out partying to the crack of dawn themselves

I agree. I mean, what if she just stopped in for a quick bathroom break and was nabbed on her way back out?

Yeah, but all the hotels have security guards  on their grounds all night long. Plus there were tourists outside. There's no way she would be able to walk from the marriot to the HI ,enter a room, and not be seen.

Also, I bet they were not on ground level rooms. They are usually more expensive because you can just walk right out on the beach.

Actually, it was a ground level room with beach access. As for security, they move around and could have easily missed someone coming or going.
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: June 29, 2005, 04:01:40 PM »

Quote from: "EdwinW"
Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
Shep Smith on Fox just said that in that interview with PVDS that aired last night, he PVDS) was quoted as saying that J is not guilty - he is 200% sure of it! Now how could he be that sure???

How can you be sure that he IS guilty ?

I never said I thought he was.  I was asking a question.

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: June 29, 2005, 04:02:08 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "HannieC"
My theorie is, That I think that joran did what he said and leaves NATALEE on the beach, b/c she wanted him to left her there. After he went away something happend.

Hannie....why do you think she would want him to leave her alone on the beach at 2AM?  I just can't come up with a reasonable (in my mind that is) why, unless something happened between them, and then it would have to be something pretty serious

well let me tap my vivid imagination

Joran could have gotten fresh with Natalee and she got angry at him, he may not have even raped her, she may have started sobering up and then he was getting too aggressive, she tells him to back off or slaps him, and then says, get lost, my hotel is just up the beach I'm going.........and Joran leaves with tail between his legs........

maybe the reason all the boys overreacted was they have something else to hide

here is another scenario, what if Nat and Joran get to the beach and some big party is going on, some big bonfire and what if Nat loses interest in Joran, she mets someone else she's more interested, man that happens all the time, though Nat didn't seem the type and he leaves her there with other people partying but then supposely he would just say so- maybe the party people are keeping silent because they do know what happened???

just riffing
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: June 29, 2005, 04:04:15 PM »

Quote from: "newshound"
You are correct. There is a poster here with the moniker, "Dash" (written out by her as:  --- ) and she is from MB and was on the trip to Aruba. She knows Natalee because NH tutored her in calculus.

Dash EMPHATICALLY stated here on this board that there was NO way to get to the beach from Natalee's hotel room.

However, Greta van Susteran showed the sliding door which opened to the beach.

Therefore, the information that "Dash" emphatically stated again and again to be the truth was sadly INACCURATE, at best.

Just because there is a sliding glass door does not mean that you can gain access to the room from the outside through that door.  For security reasons the door probably automatically locks from the outside when closed.  Had the same type door to my casita when in Mexico.
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: June 29, 2005, 04:04:24 PM »

You are correct. There is a poster here with the moniker, "Dash" (written out by her as:  --- ) and she is from MB and was on the trip to Aruba. She knows Natalee because NH tutored her in calculus.

Dash EMPHATICALLY stated here on this board that there was NO way to get to the beach from Natalee's hotel room.

Therefore, the information that "Dash" emphatically stated again and again to be the truth was sadly INACCURATE, at best.

o.k. I will probably get flamed for this but, do we really know Dash was legit on here or maybe an impersonator?That is a big peice of info to report on then we find out later that it isn't fact. Confused Not saying she wasn't on the trip, sure she was but maybe she didn't know things as well as she says...
::DUCKING::

TOM _ EDIT_ Dash is a real person. We have talked with her and deeply respect her. She is a teenager who is going through a horrible experience, so lets not pick nits on her statements.

Life's a journey not a destination..
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: June 29, 2005, 04:05:16 PM »

Red, please check your PM's

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: June 29, 2005, 04:06:47 PM »

Quote from: "MsPooh"

o.k. I will probably get flamed for this but, do we really know Dash was legit on here or maybe an impersonator?That is a big peice of info to report on then we find out later that it isn't fact. Confused Not saying she wasn't on the trip, sure she was but maybe she didn't know things as well as she says...
::DUCKING::

She IS legit..enough said.
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: June 29, 2005, 04:07:48 PM »

Quote from: "joebob"
... Also, I bet they were not on ground level rooms. They are usually more expensive because you can just walk right out on the beach.
Ok... so are you saying FOX is lying in the images?  Shocked
(Ok, personally it's nothinh "new" for me but...)  Twisted Evil
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: June 29, 2005, 04:07:49 PM »

This thread is locked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.