March 18, 2024, 10:50:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #34 06/29/05 Wednesday - PM  (Read 821056 times)
Fluffy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2005, 06:09:58 PM »

Prosecutor says PVDS confirms he told the boys 'no body, no charges' (or words to that effect.)  Legal conflict seems to be is that more than basic legal advice?
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2005, 06:10:31 PM »

Jansen says it makes sense to wait to arrest so you have evidence to question about. She is not under the impression that time was lost or evidence was lost during that time.

Speaking about Paulus - she said that Paulus gave some legal advice, she questions whether he gave them additional advice beyond that - such as no body, no case. Paulus obstructed case by doing this in her opinion. She says he confirmed that.

Do you consider the father a suspect she is asked - No we did not believe he was a suspect but she is disappointed that Paulus was released.

Asked what happens with no body - she says not wise to discuss this in public, it may take not days but weeks to complete investigation.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2005, 06:11:09 PM »

includes an array of Advanced Placement (AP) courses in high school in the subject areas of Spanish, English, Sciences, Math, and History in different years

This is from the international school webside.  Looks like they stagger their ap classes.

I know the one I will be teaching this fall is English Language and it is a class for JUNIORS.

It is possible that Joran either elected not to take the ap exams OR he might have taken AP English as a junior.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2005, 06:13:52 PM »

Quote from: "Fluffy Monkey"
Prosecutor says PVDS confirms he told the boys 'no body, no charges' (or words to that effect.)  Legal conflict seems to be is that more than basic legal advice?

WHOA!  For real?  PVDS told the boys "no body, no charges"????
Now, why would he say that unless the boys are involved with something sinister?

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Shataken
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2005, 06:13:58 PM »

Ok, let me clarify, when I said "what's good for one..." I meant that why are we holding the VDS to this high standard that they are NOT allowed to misspeak, say something wrong, sweat too much etc when we allow the same to happen to the family and friends and think nothing of it.

Do you really believe the VDS family is not under the same amount of enormous pressure that the Holloway family is? I for one do not. It's a different situation for each, same amount of stress and pressure.

And please...find me a young teenage boy who doesn't lie!

I say we all wait for the evidence to come out before hanging this kid. So far, he's committed the absolute perfect crime. Pretty amazing for a teenager dont you think? I for one don't think he's THAT perfect.

The perfect crime in Aruba seems to be easy.  Kill someone, make sure the body is never found then don't say a word for 116 days.  No Body, No Crime.[/quote]

Wow! Didn't realize you had the inside track! How are you so sure she has been killed?? Why would you even say things like that?[/quote]

Prosecutor says PVDS confirms he told the boys 'no body, no charges'

It doesn't get much clearer than that.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2005, 06:14:09 PM »

Translation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
laatst gewijzigd: 29-06-2005 23:46

'Vader gaf Joran verklaringen door'
father reported on statements

De vader van Joran van der S. heeft de verklaringen van de vrienden van Joran doorgespeeld aan zijn zoon. Een vertegenwoordiger van het Een vertegenwoordiger van hetArubaanse OM zei dat in NOVA.

the father of joran v/d/ sloot told his son about the statements of his two friends, according to a prosecution representative.  

Zonder lijk geen zaak
No body no case

Joran zit op Aruba vast in verband met de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse scholiere Natalee Holloway. Paul van der S. zei volgens het OM ook tegen die vrienden, twee broers, dat de politie zonder het lijk van de scholiere geen zaak tegen hen heeft.

joran is in jail in aruba in connection with the disappearance of NH.  P v/d S according to the prosecutor told the two friends that without a body the police have no case against them  

Procedure
Procedure

Van der S. zei dinsdag nog in NOVA dat hij de vrienden van zijn zoon alleen maar heeft uitgelegd wat de procedure was als zij zouden worden gearresteerd. De twee jongens zitten intussen ook vast.

v/d S said tuesday on Nova the he only laid out to the his son's friends  the prodedure if they were arrested.  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
interview with chief prosecutor on abrams right now
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2005, 06:14:50 PM »

That in itself proves some knowledge on his part and some guilt on theirs.  Just my opinion, of course.  But there are a lot of things being said and done in this case the people who are innocent just don't normally say or do.
Fluffy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2005, 06:14:55 PM »

OK, Abrhams just summarized prosecutor interview.  Lots of stuff!
1.  No confessions
2.   They have Text messages and emails  content
3.  PVDS told the boys 'no body, no charges' bay that was NOT th eonly reason they arrested him  --  that he is also considered a suspect in NH disappearance!!!!!  
4.  They have no crime scene.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2005, 06:15:56 PM »

This interview on ABRAMS is an AMAZING interview...more info than we've had in a long time!!!!

Turn it on!!! They're going to play more.
Faith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2005, 06:16:25 PM »

Quote from: "puggywug"

Now, why would he say that unless the boys are involved with something sinister?

To me, this is a huge revelation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why did he tell the boys No body, no charges????????????????
m.a. johnson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2005, 06:17:00 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Jansen is saying they have no specific proof that Natalee is dead, no specific evidence. She says investigation is not at an impasse. She says they are looking carefully at the communications between the 3 boys now - text messages, etc.

I was thinking about this this afternoon........I think that more people are involved in this perhaps a closer, more broad look at the c phone records will offer a clue.  I think Joran Van der S surely has more buddies than thease other fellows we already know about. Could take some time to sift through all that info. to include days if not many weeks prior to the dissapearance.  I keep sensing that something is missing, like those two other adults mentioned to being at the M beach location could very well be associated to the alledged and, that their role may have been to dispose of the body or participated in her being held captive either on or off the island.

Thanks goes to all the good men and women in uniform that have paid the ultimate sacrifices for our nation. I <3 you M.K.J.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2005, 06:17:07 PM »

To put it bluntly, this case is *ucked!!!

And Daddy is the mastermind.

She said he was NOT brought in for obstruction BUT AS A SUSPECT!!!!
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2005, 06:17:25 PM »

Wow..  prosecutor says they have the content of text messaging and chat sessions  from the suspects.

I'm glad we're finally getting this type of info, along with Paulus allegedly saying no body, no crime.  But isn't this the type of info we have wanted all along and been told that NO info can be released b/c it interferes with the aruban legal process???

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
Fluffy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2005, 06:17:35 PM »

Boy, isn't that the truth.  Yes, she says he admits he told the boys that.

This interview was the most new info I've seen in a week.   She says she did this interview so Americans can get to know her a little better, maybe have some confidence in her?  

I think there is more coming up, I will let you know.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2005, 06:18:15 PM »

Quote from: "Faith"

To me, this is a huge revelation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why did he tell the boys No body, no charges????????????????

Cuz' it's the honest truth, that's way...AND, HE ADMITTED HE TOLD THE BOYS THAT!!!  What a creep.
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2005, 06:19:01 PM »

Discussions with an expert on Abrams now ... expert finds Jansens comment that there is no specific evidence of a crime important.

On the no body, no case - look, if the boys sat down with Paulus and discussed what might happen next, what the law is, what they should say - Paulus could have said "tell the truth" and then the boys say "but what if she doesn't turn up?" - they could be worried they would be blamed if no one finds her - not just worried because they did something but worried if she doesn't suddenly turn up and so she's not around to clear them -in which case Paulus would tell them no body no case.

We really have to be careful about interpretting comments after the fact on all sides.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2005, 06:19:16 PM »

marianne replaced or jansen just doing a little pr work beyond what she has allowed marianne to do very well?  i hope marianne is not gone for good.  jansen needed to do this but she can't do it every day.
Fluffy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2005, 06:19:48 PM »

OK...  new segment of interview on on now....
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2005, 06:22:16 PM »

Hello all! ((((Hugs)))

I have missed you guys! I have much reading to catch up on!  Wink
Fluffy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2005, 06:22:56 PM »

If there was something important  in that segment, it went right over my head.  Just that PVDS obstructed or slowed down the investigation.  I think that is all there is to the interview.  Nice to have some new info!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.