March 19, 2024, 03:20:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #34 06/29/05 Wednesday - PM  (Read 821089 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: June 29, 2005, 07:01:28 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
I would like to know that if the Van der Sloots asked the brothers to lie about where he dropped Natalee off creating a false alibi, why did neither of the boys ask WHY are we being asked to lie?  Why did they so willingly cover if they believed nothing happened in the first place?

Good point, Taz. I guess we really don't know if they did or didn't. Or maybe they did and were given a false reason...and didn't realize it until after they were arrested?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: June 29, 2005, 07:01:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
I am positive I heard her say the PARENTS of the suspect (Joren) called one of his friends to their home to question him about what he knew....please tell me someone else heard that as well!!

Sunny

I believe that PVDS came up the the alibi Deepak email.  He probably even told Deepak to send it to all his friends and relatives.

Klassend, they were creating a papertrail of alibis long before anyone knew natalee was missing,.......(because they already knew the shat was going to hit the fan)

Innocent people dont lie.
Charlotte
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: June 29, 2005, 07:01:40 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
What's the deal with Michelle Malkin...?

Not very well informed.  Speaks out on things she knows nothing about.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: June 29, 2005, 07:01:51 PM »

I would like to know that if the Van der Sloots asked the brothers to lie about where he dropped Natalee off creating a false alibi, why did neither of the boys ask WHY are we being asked to lie?  Why did they so willingly cover if they believed nothing happened in the first place?

Because at least one of them (Deepak) knew what happend!
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: June 29, 2005, 07:02:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
I am positive I heard her say the PARENTS of the suspect (Joren) called one of his friends to their home to question him about what he knew....please tell me someone else heard that as well!!

Sunny

I believe that PVDS came up the the alibi Deepak email.  He probably even told Deepak to send it to all his friends and relatives.

Klassend, they were creating a papertrail of alibis long before anyone knew natalee was missing,.......(because they already knew the shat was going to hit the fan)

Bingo
w. brown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: June 29, 2005, 07:03:20 PM »

You guys are doing a great job, don't waste a thought on someone as useless as Michelle.  Michelle who cares.  Help out, or go count your marble collection.

With regard to seeing NH's actual room-didn't realize it had more than one entrance/exit.  No wonder security cameras didn't pick her up if returning!!!  Sure, security would pick up on lobby, but doubt anyone who wished to enter room from beach front would be picked up.  Even if NH would have returned, maybe she did, there's a good chance she could have very easily not have been detected by cameras!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: June 29, 2005, 07:03:24 PM »

Quote from: "Charlotte"
What's the deal with Michelle Malkin...?

Not very well informed.  Speaks out on things she knows nothing about.

I agree, Charlotte!

goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: June 29, 2005, 07:04:02 PM »

The prosecutor said that PVDS' "legal advice" - or worse, whatever that means - ocurred in the "first day after the disappearance."  This points to a story being cooked up before the arrival of Jug and his friends at the VDS residence on 5/31.

The prosecutor also found a problem in the parents' grilling of one of Joran's friends over what he said about Natalee at school.  She said that AVDS was part of this.  So I guess the mother will soon get hauled in and summarily released, too.

And... oh, yeah, "no evidence of crime."  I would infer from that that LE collected no forensic evidence.  Sounds like a real bang-up job.

The prosecutor seems diligent enough, but I hope that some pep talk from her isn't what changed the mood of Natalee's family last evening.  Because this case is FUBAR.
dandylion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: June 29, 2005, 07:04:21 PM »

Hello all!  Trying to catch up - just read the timeline - great job!!  Haven't been able to log on for a while so I am playing catch up.  Forgive me if I'm rehashing old news -- but what's this about ATM withdrawals from PVDS' bank account 2-3 hours after NH last seen????  Rumor or real news??
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: June 29, 2005, 07:04:52 PM »

Quote from: "phl"

Now I'm totally not into attacking these kids but why are their statements allowed to be confusing and mixed up, but we are CRUCIFYING a kid and his friends and family down in Aruba for doing the exact same thing?

I've heard more kids from this trip contradict themselves on tv, I've heard the girl's mother change her story a few times too. Yet noone is questioning the heck out of them (unless maybe they are and we just don't know it).

What's good for one should be good for the other. It's the only way to make sense out of this whole thing and find this poor girl.

well, there is a big time difference, Natalee her mother, her father, her step-parents, her classmates nor her chaperones COMMITTED nor have been ACCUSED of a crime.
However, joran and the bros kalpoe were arrested because LE has information they committed murder and kidnaping. In a nutshell that is the difference. If nothing else, they lied to her parents, put 2 innocent men in jail, and did nothing to assist in the search for Natalee.
Of course now we know, joran's father has told him no body no crime, which only confirms horrible actions on this groups part in my mind.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: June 29, 2005, 07:07:13 PM »

Good point, Taz. I guess we really don't know if they did or didn't. Or maybe they did and were given a false reason...and didn't realize it until after they were arrested?

My guess is that it was thought that it would make a more solid story if there were 3 of them saying we all dropped her off here and saw the man in black, etc, as opposed to having Joran be in the position he is in now: the last person to see her alive, according to the statements of his own two friends!

The man in black was something the boys came up with on their own. (on edit: in my opinion)
I think Paulus would be more likely to know that that would have some repercussions. (the Keep it Simple Rule)
islandgurl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: June 29, 2005, 07:07:27 PM »

With regard to seeing NH's actual room-didn't realize it had more than one entrance/exit.  

I remember a post before dash left with her feelings hurt that she said there was NO OUTSIDE DOOR TO THE BEACH.  Do we know for sure who dash really was.  Maybe she just said she was the classmate we saw on tv.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: June 29, 2005, 07:07:35 PM »

Quote from: "w. brown"
You guys are doing a great job, don't waste a thought on someone as useless as Michelle.  Michelle who cares.  Help out, or go count your marble collection.

With regard to seeing NH's actual room-didn't realize it had more than one entrance/exit.  No wonder security cameras didn't pick her up if returning!!!  Sure, security would pick up on lobby, but doubt anyone who wished to enter room from beach front would be picked up.  Even if NH would have returned, maybe she did, there's a good chance she could have very easily not have been detected by cameras!

Hmmm....Brown...good point. But if Natalee's bags were packed before she left, and IF we go with your scenario above..I wonder if anyone noticed a disruption or change in any of Natalee's belongings? I would hope that was asked of the roommates. Any remember? I am thinking we heard there were no signs that she ever returned to her room correct?

absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: June 29, 2005, 07:10:37 PM »

Editorial Announcement:

We may try only allowing logged in members to veiw the post on the board during high traffic "CGI Limit". (As was done last week) With over 1200 registered users this shouldn't be an issue as far as people who want to read and post logging in. This is just a heads up. This message is more for the "guest lurkers"
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: June 29, 2005, 07:10:52 PM »

Can anyone send me the web address for the younger vdS (Valentijn) brother's tickle.com site?
Not the msnmyspace, please.  Tickle.com.

Have a pic I'd like to check out.  Thanks.  Had it, can't find it...story of my life.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #195 on: June 29, 2005, 07:11:53 PM »

Anyone who has e-mailed me since yesterday night, please e-mail me as pm has been disabled.

miraami"at"gmail

Reading, internet, genealogy.
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: June 29, 2005, 07:11:57 PM »

Quote from: "w. brown"

the last few years that i have went to the beach  the cameras   cover all sides of the hotel  you just have to look around for them     don't know how thay was set up  down there guess we will need to get arubagirl to go look for us
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: June 29, 2005, 07:12:18 PM »

looks like somebody put a fire under janssen to do a little pr work since her efforts in her main line of endeavor seem to be going nowhere fast.  the dutch minister of justice was in the area earlier in the week.  the dutch press is finally going after the story, not just as a missing person case, which is what it still is after a month, but as a media circus.  this increases pressure like no amount of fox could ever do.  they don't get fox on aruba.  it is probably not your most watched cable progamming in the netherlands.   but when serious dutch news outlets start sending people out the story changes.  the holloways were on dutch tv before the v/d sloots.  i guess we will see janssend again tonight on Greta in another "exclusive".  hats off to martin for beating her.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: June 29, 2005, 07:12:35 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Can anyone send me the web address for the younger vdS (Valentijn) brother's tickle.com site?
Not the msnmyspace, please.  Tickle.com.

Have a pic I'd like to check out.  Thanks.  Had it, can't find it...story of my life.

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?_=aaaaaqaaaaG2mleaaaaemTKZnl3So8gaaaabnliaaaaiJke4GSoxnLc8OKi2OTMgGy00

klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: June 29, 2005, 07:13:06 PM »

Quote from: "islandgurl"
With regard to seeing NH's actual room-didn't realize it had more than one entrance/exit.  

I remember a post before dash left with her feelings hurt that she said there was NO OUTSIDE DOOR TO THE BEACH.  Do we know for sure who dash really was.  Maybe she just said she was the classmate we saw on tv.

1.  I would bet my life that Dash is who she says she is.
2.  This is exactly what Dash said regarding the door.
Nope, you have to go through the hotel either through the front enterance (inside) or through the hotel/ outdoor restraunt part. Then you walk over a little bridge to the building we stayed in

She may have said that because the sliding door is locked as soon as it's closed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.