March 18, 2024, 07:55:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #34 06/29/05 Wednesday - PM  (Read 821044 times)
Time-again
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: June 29, 2005, 08:34:07 PM »

Here is Rueben,

http://www.assmotion.com/photos%20arubadag%20after%20party/imagepages/image51.html

interesting!
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: June 29, 2005, 08:34:10 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
So, it doesn't matter if the cellphones are pre-paid or postpaid? Don't throw stuff at me, don't know anything about this.

No the signals still have to go thru the tower.

...and there can't be that many towers on that island.  It's flat for the most part.  

Greta is so much smarter than O'Reilly.

All cell phones activated since 2004 or when you get new phones MUST have the GPS tracking system in their phones.  It is the law.

what law are you taking about i just got a first of the year with out GPS
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: June 29, 2005, 08:34:12 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Rudy PM'd us he would like Bill O Reilly banned!.

Adding some levity.  Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: June 29, 2005, 08:34:17 PM »

Quote from: "bkhypnotic"
I've been following the Shango and Simian posts for several days and they are eerie.

Quote from: "Ting"
It is somebody fooling around.

Whoever is doing it is taking advantage of the principal demographic of this website. What sounds so strange and exotic to you is common as dust to people of Cuban, Dominican, etc heritage. You will be hard pressed to find a Cuban home, of any social class, that does not have a coconut decorated with cowrie shells by some door, somewhere.

Quote from: "Microcephalic"

I resent your insinuation regarding the demographics of this forum.

Don't be resentin'  You can learn all about the religions, and if it's the suggestion that you might not be Cuban displeases you, make friends with Cubans in your community and maybe you can become an honorary one and learn how to make some really cool things to eat in the bargain!  Very Happy

Quote from: "Microcephalic"
It appeared to me that you were suggesting that a prankster was taking advantage of the ignorant nature of some of the members of this forum.  As a matter of fact I live in Florida and know many Cubans, Hatians and other people from the Carribean so you can drop the whole pretentious Cuban thing as well as the "I know better than everyone else thing".  And no thank you regarding the cool things to eat.  I work with a Hatian girl and I wouldn't eat anything that she eats.

I believe that a prankster is taking advantage of members of this forum who are knowledgeable about many things that do not include Santeria or the differences in Cuban and Haitian cuisine.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: June 29, 2005, 08:34:39 PM »

littletxlady - very good point.  I'm sure they did have the latest toys.

Score one for the greedy kids.
Onnimus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: June 29, 2005, 08:34:52 PM »

Evil or Very Mad

Has anyone heard this/ If it's been commented on here before, I haven't seen it, I can barely keep up with all the threads and posts! I am especially interested in ArubaGirl's opinion on this because if she has seen Natalee's mom out and about, she might confirm or deny this.

I would quote my source if I could remember, it was on another forum in a similar format to this and has also been mentioned on the CourtTv boards, but on the original forum it was mentioned on (Trip Advisor maybe?)....someone is in Aruba with her husband, and this lady is buying Internet time by the half-hour and posting to the message board.

She said that they see Natalee's mom around, and has heard her talking about how nice the locals are being to her.....the locals are hugging her mom, giving her kind words and support, and then she turns her back and is walking away from them, they are flipping her off and making fun of her and being very disrepectful. The lady said both she and her husband have seen this behavior a number of times, and also heard the locals who've been speaking with Beth talking crap about her when she isn't around- then being nice to her face when she crosses paths with them again.

I am SURE this is not ALL locals by any means, but it was said that this is happening quite a bit and a lot of the islanders are just ticked off and want the Holloway family gone and over with.

Are some of the locals really being this openly hateful or rude? It's one thing to hate the things Americans are generalizing about Aruba, and to want the whole thing to be wrapped up and go away but another thing entirely to be hateful to poor Beth....even if Beth has had snaps of temper, she is grieving and just wants her daughter.

People there (tourists) claim to have seen this firsthand. ArubaGirl, do you see things like this happen? I hope not... Sad
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: June 29, 2005, 08:35:00 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Would someone please SHUT BILL O'REILLY UP???

The only thing that can explain O'Reilly's outburst with Trappenburg, I'm sadly SUSPECTING that it's a symptom of CRACK addiction...not saying it is...but that behavior is seen with CRACK addicts.
maggie fff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: June 29, 2005, 08:35:06 PM »

http://www.digicelaruba.com/about/

.. Digicel raised the bar where acceptable levels of network coverage were concerned. By installing some 15 cellular towers; throughout the Island, Digicel offers 90% population coverage thus firmly establishing itself as the Number One GSM mobile provider in Aruba. ...
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #408 on: June 29, 2005, 08:35:15 PM »

What is Alltel and bagphones?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: June 29, 2005, 08:35:53 PM »

I believe that a prankster is taking advantage of members of this forum who are knowledgeable about many things that do not include Santeria or the differences in Cuban and Haitian cuisine.

Okay.  Can we move on now?
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: June 29, 2005, 08:36:07 PM »

All new cell phones have them.  That is a fact, I know this.  I worked for cell phone companies.  And I am 99.5% sure the law is the same in Aruba.
CAMDOG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: June 29, 2005, 08:36:13 PM »

Steve Croes is on Paula Zahn now.  This guy is unbelieveable!  He says he doesn't know the Kalpoe brothers and he doesn't really know why he chose to involve himself in the case of a missing/possibly murdered tourist?!?!?!?   Does he really think anyone believes him?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #412 on: June 29, 2005, 08:36:26 PM »

90% coverage, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What crack have they been smoking?

But did the boys have digicel phones or Setar phones?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: June 29, 2005, 08:36:35 PM »

If you missed it some highlights of the Beth Holloway Twitty interview on 96.5 with some audio also.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1201
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: June 29, 2005, 08:36:49 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Question for people in aruba, at what time was the fact that NH was missing known to the public?  I'm wondering this because why would the boys make up a story or get advice from their father on the monday she was reported missing, the only reason I can think of (assuming their innocence) is that they were scared of all the publicity. BUt if it wasn't known she missing yet why make up a story?

Police weren't notified until 9 pm that night because the chaperone thought when she told beach patrol, they were going to report it to the police. When chap called police at 9 to find out what was going on, they didn't know anything about it. that's when it got officially reported, but i don't know if word was put out until the next day. Right, arubagirl?
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: June 29, 2005, 08:37:05 PM »

And not his half-brother or brother?

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
So, NL, I would think it would have to be Lorenzo.  If it was after Joran was arrested, Deepak and Satish would be in jail too.  The only other person I know of that was brought in and questioned was Lorenzo (and SC who was not a friend of Joran).  Very interesting.  So Papa gets this information and relays it to Joran's attorney who then relays it to Joran?  Am I getting that right?

doesn't joran have any friends other than this Loranzo?  Confused

Max Arendsz was also brought in for questioning.

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: June 29, 2005, 08:37:16 PM »

Quote from: "maggie fff"
http://www.digicelaruba.com/about/

.. Digicel raised the bar where acceptable levels of network coverage were concerned. By installing some 15 cellular towers; throughout the Island, Digicel offers 90% population coverage thus firmly establishing itself as the Number One GSM mobile provider in Aruba. ...

If they are on digital towers there calls can be traced by the GPS.
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: June 29, 2005, 08:37:32 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
All new cell phones have them.  That is a fact, I know this.  I worked for cell phone companies.  And I am 99.5% sure the law is the same in Aruba.

I just got a new phone first of the year  did not have gps
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: June 29, 2005, 08:37:41 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Would someone please SHUT BILL O'REILLY UP???

The only thing that can explain O'Reilly's outburst with Trappenburg, I'm sadly SUSPECTING that it's a symptom of CRACK addiction...not saying it is...but that behavior is seen with CRACK addicts.

:::nodding head::::
makes sense to me, Whitney...uh huh.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: June 29, 2005, 08:37:47 PM »

Quote from: "goon squad"
<<He told them " a few days after the disappearance" that if there is no body there is no case.>>

I'm pretty sure that in the Abrams interview on MSNBC Janssen said that PVDS gave the legal advice and made the "no body no case" comment on the first day after the disappearance.  This is not meant to question your representation of the NOVA interview of Janssen.  But I think we agree there's a BIG difference between the two statements.

<<After a friend was questioed as a witness he called the friend to come over and tell him all about the questioning and the friend went.>>

In the Abrams interview on MSNBC Janssen included AVDS in this move with the friend.
in the dutch interview she repeated the after few days (na enkele dagen) for emphasis. i did not see the whole abrams interview.  this is something to follow up in the transcripts or online if they run the abrams interview on msnbc site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.