March 18, 2024, 11:19:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #34 06/29/05 Wednesday - PM  (Read 821060 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: June 29, 2005, 09:32:23 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Quote from: "Terry"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
Nats mom on CNN with Nancy, she says they will tell the media what they know if more arrests are not made.
Shocked  Shocked

Now that is the closest to news we have heard in a while. It deserves big red letters, I hope you don't mind.

Thats fine, I try to type as fast as they talk.  My mom is in one room watching CNN and I am watching Fox/MSNBC.  Another nutcase in my homestate is loose!!!  In gainsville Georgia AGAIN!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: June 29, 2005, 09:32:53 PM »

Nats mom on CNN with Nancy, she says they will tell the media what they know if nore arrests are not made.

That just makes me know that what I have believed all along is true....I have thought they know much more than they have told....but, if they do start talking what will happen to any chance of prosecution?? I can't even imagine the frustration they must be going through....  Sunny

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: June 29, 2005, 09:33:14 PM »

Quote from: "pybird"
Quote from: "Lausa"

That was so kind, nancy.  I'm sure you will wear it with pride & some sorrow.  I do have one question tho.  How did they get your name & address?
emm, when she ordered the bracelet, I would think Shocked

Oh, I get it Lausa.  You order the bracelet then send the money.  Hmmm...Don't think so.  Perhaps you are correct. And please don't be shocked.  I've always had to pay for everything I order at the time I place the order.  I guess I'm the one that should be shocked!
I would PM, but it's down.  I sent Nancy the bracelet after buying a bunch of them locally.  No mystery here.  I asked, she wanted one, PM'd me her address and I mailed it.  That's all.
mitzid66
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: June 29, 2005, 09:33:34 PM »

Shellbell, are you in Gainesville?
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: June 29, 2005, 09:34:12 PM »

That letter writing campaign on the front page of this site is a great idea. I will do that tomorrow and get it in the post.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: June 29, 2005, 09:34:16 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
The new video of Joren shown on Hannity was disturbing. He looked like he didnt have a care in the world. Like he knows that he will be out of prison in a few days...never to return.

you just saw the fact of a sociopath.

Innocent people dont lie.
TVMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: June 29, 2005, 09:34:16 PM »

I just read this post and I, like Jane am mostly lurking here.  However, I found this to be very interesting because I remember some reference on this board to a psychic mentioning "seeing" a VW in a vision about how/where to find Natalee.  Maybe there is something to this...

Jane Says:

June 29th, 2005 at 12:33 pm
Sobelle
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:25 am
——————————————————————————–

First time poster but I’ve been lurking as a guest for a while so please be kind. This may not amount to a hill of beans but I have been searching on the guy named Lorenzo Van Rijn since you guys have been trying to find information on him. I haven’t been able to find anything with using the first name Lorenzo yet but I have found something I thought was kind of interesting concerning a company with the name of Van Rijn in Aruba. It appears that there are 3 business that may be affiliated with one another.

1st business Van Rijn IM- EN Export N.V. looks to be an import/export business from the listing. What I really thought was kind of odd as I kept on looking was that I also found 2 other companies which were and automotive company and a diesel company listed all at the same location. All 3 of these companies are located at the same address in Bacadera in Aruba. I’m not sure but I think this may be a shipping/cargo area.

2nd business known as R & S Diesel Service has the exact same phone number as the Van Rijn Im- En Export N.V. business.

3rd business known as R & S Automotive and Industrial Parts N.V. sell Volkswagon cars which you guys have mentioned that Lorenzo was connected to a Volkswagon dealership on the board before. This business has a different phone number but the exact same fax number as R & S Diesel Service.

This may have absolutely nothing to do with anything and may all be normal occurrences for businesses in Aruba but it kind of bothered me since the last name (Van Rijn) is the name on an import/export business. My apologies to the companies I’ve written about if I’m out in left field with all of this. My daughter and I came up with this information in hopes that it might be helpful in finding Natalee.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: June 29, 2005, 09:34:45 PM »

I would PM, but it's down. I sent Nancy the bracelet after buying a bunch of them locally. No mystery here. I asked, she wanted one, PM'd me her address and I mailed it. That's all

KKM - email from the board still works if you'd like to try that.  We'll turn PM's on as the # of people refreshing drops...sorry about that.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: June 29, 2005, 09:34:47 PM »

Quote from: "mitzid66"
Shellbell, are you in Gainesville?

No South Ga.  My family all lives in Snellville/Lawrenceville, and Buckhead.  My best friend lives in Duluth, so I am up there a lot.
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: June 29, 2005, 09:36:12 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
so, what did nl say?  i hang on his every well considered and edifying word.  did we chase arubagirl away for good?   what happened to american in aruba?  folks, we gotta remember these folks have circuit breakers too and they are our lifeline to insights and have every right to be here.  this is a recurring theme.

I didn't say anything. Smile
nancy_drew was saying Professor's posts were edgy and many times border on inappropriate, not my posts.  Cool
Nancy did quote my post (which in I quoted professor's post), but I deleted my own post because I decided to ignore professor's anti-Aruba attitude...
I don't know how to delete my own posts, so I replaced my post with "(deleted)".

Hehe...confusing, isn't it? Cool
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: June 29, 2005, 09:36:23 PM »

Quote from: "KKM"
Quote from: "Lausa"

That was so kind, nancy.  I'm sure you will wear it with pride & some sorrow.  I do have one question tho.  How did they get your name & address?
emm, when she ordered the bracelet, I would think Shocked

Oh, I get it Lausa.  You order the bracelet then send the money.  Hmmm...Don't think so.  Perhaps you are correct. And please don't be shocked.  I've always had to pay for everything I order at the time I place the order.  I guess I'm the one that should be shocked!
I would PM, but it's down.  I sent Nancy the bracelet after buying a bunch of them locally.  No mystery here.  I asked, she wanted one, PM'd me her address and I mailed it.  That's all.

KKM:

I'm writing you a proper note, but if you saw my earlier post about receiving the bracelet, it brought tears to my eyes today!  I don't cry easily.  It was very thoughtful of you, especially at a time like this.

I send love to you and the others. If you see Dash, please give her my love as well.

~Nancy
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: June 29, 2005, 09:36:27 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "igsigs"
The new video of Joren shown on Hannity was disturbing. He looked like he didnt have a care in the world. Like he knows that he will be out of prison in a few days...never to return.

you just saw the fact of a sociopath.
Yup, looked sooo confident in a crisp clean white shirt.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: June 29, 2005, 09:36:55 PM »

Lausa, I believe Nancy's post today said she got the bracelet in the mail and was not expecting it. I am sure maybe she was communicating with someone from that area and gave them her name and address and so maybe they sent as a token of kindness?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: June 29, 2005, 09:37:19 PM »

Quote from: "NL"
Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
On CNN:  Jug Twitty not surprised about Joran changing his story.  Doesn't understand why Aruban LE can't crack the boys.

Jug said on Dutch television that the FBI would have cracked the boys within a few days. Eh...yeah right. Just like in the USA, in Aruba you have the right to remain silent.
Even if Paul didn't explain them "no body, no case", "no body, no case" is common sense, isn't it? The boys don't talk/tell the truth, because they know it's very hard to convict them without strong evidence (=>body).
But because the 3 suspects don't tell the truth, we know they have something to do with Natalee's disappearance.

Jug is sometimes a bit arrogant. And how he kissed Beth in front of the cameras today...Ewwww.. Cool

NL
Jug is sometimes a bit arrogant. And how he kissed Beth in front of the cameras today...Ewwww..

didn't see the kiss thing, but I have a psycho-blab about the Jug dynamic, too...[that's not an attribution to whom Jug, is.  It's unfair, he's not a suspect...that's it[/b]

your statement about "no body, no case" caught my eye; I'm sure you wouldn't denigrate your one lone case that refutes your statement; don't have the citation, but the defendant profusely admitted to having killed the victim...believe it was his wife...think it was a PBS TV show...maybe not...but there is such a case...now, use your creativity to think about the murdered in your own country that are unsolved....and review their case histories...
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: June 29, 2005, 09:37:21 PM »

good story on cell phone tracking and  E911  dates march 4
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/FutureTech/story?id=97704&page=1

bottom of the story

Slow Rollout

But such issues are unlikely to be addressed soon, since the cell-phone location systems have yet to be implemented on a broad scale.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: June 29, 2005, 09:38:17 PM »

what could one possibly do with a body to be absolutely certain it would never be found?
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: June 29, 2005, 09:38:23 PM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
Hi Shellbell,
About that imaginary GPS "law"... I thought you are doing some confusion with a cellular technology incorporated in the new phones: see GPRS.
Now, as some of us already posted here, ANY cell phone COULD BE traced due to the "trigonometric" implantation of the towers. Wink
PS - GPS is satellite "tracing" and what you are trying to tell us is a complete different concept (used since the beginning of the cell phones use and always available to the LE agencies) but now regulated by the specification E911 http://www.fcc.gov/911/enhanced/
Having GPS and E911 compatable are the same thing.  Called my old boss to make sure.  And yes they do have to be on the new cell phones.

Ok... take the "bycle". Ah btw, do not forget to inform the FCC of that... because they don't know, yet. Cool
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: June 29, 2005, 09:38:34 PM »

Greta is gonna tell what Joran said on his phone at 2:00 am and also have the prosocuter (talking) to her.
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: June 29, 2005, 09:40:18 PM »

I read somewhere earlier that you could slit the throat (think bloodpool) and toss it to the sharks.....atrocious as it may sound.....

I shudder to think.

what could one possibly do with a body to be absolutely certain it would never be found?

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: June 29, 2005, 09:40:29 PM »

Now, that's the 64 thousand dollar question!!!!  And, it's a great question!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.