March 18, 2024, 11:43:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #34 06/29/05 Wednesday - PM  (Read 821063 times)
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: June 29, 2005, 09:40:30 PM »

ND - You are so welcome. Very Happy   And to anyone else on here, I have about 5 left and will be glad to send one to you.  Just pm me your address and I'll get them out tomorrow.
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: June 29, 2005, 09:40:34 PM »

what happen to Mariaine Croes???
 i wanted arubagirl to fix me you with her  Wink
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: June 29, 2005, 09:41:05 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
what could one possibly do with a body to be absolutely certain it would never be found?

burn it
chop it up and scatter it in the ocean
drop it at sea weighted down

Innocent people dont lie.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: June 29, 2005, 09:41:52 PM »

H&C said video that could crack the case was going to be played......maybe it is of the car at 2?
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: June 29, 2005, 09:42:13 PM »

And I'd be glad to pay you or donate for it.  I can't PM now, but I can later or tomorrow when it's back up!

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: June 29, 2005, 09:42:21 PM »

If Beth talks to the media about what she knows it might hurt the prosecution - I know this might sound odd but I have almost felt that she does not care as much about what happens to the boys as finding her daughter - she has said - Let me have my daughter and I will go home - so perhaps very soon she will speak up - and let the chips fall . . .
mitzid66
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: June 29, 2005, 09:42:28 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
OMG! Greta just did a tease... did I hear her right? I think she said someone saw Deepak's car around 2 a.m. the night Natalee disappeared...  does this info come from our own ARUBAGIRL????

La_Cavalière

It may have been due to our Arubagirl!!!  If only she was here to read it!!  Hopefully she is watching TV.  

Arubagirl, we want you back!!!!
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: June 29, 2005, 09:43:25 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
Nats mom on CNN with Nancy, she says they will tell the media what they know if nore arrests are not made.

That just makes me know that what I have believed all along is true....I have thought they know much more than they have told....but, if they do start talking what will happen to any chance of prosecution?? I can't even imagine the frustration they must be going through....  Sunny

They should tell whatever they know.  This case has as much of a chance of being prosecuted as a snowball has in you know where.The Aruban LE does not know all that the Holloway/Twitty know and can tell.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: June 29, 2005, 09:43:32 PM »

Quote from: "NL"
Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
On CNN:  Jug Twitty not surprised about Joran changing his story.  Doesn't understand why Aruban LE can't crack the boys.

Jug said on Dutch television that the FBI would have cracked the boys within a few days. Eh...yeah right. Just like in the USA, in Aruba you have the right to remain silent.
Even if Paul didn't explain them "no body, no case", "no body, no case" is common sense, isn't it? The boys don't talk/tell the truth, because they know it's very hard to convict them without strong evidence (=>body).
But because the 3 suspects don't tell the truth, we know they have something to do with Natalee's disappearance.

Jug is sometimes a bit arrogant. And how he kissed Beth in front of the cameras today...Ewwww.. Cool

jug seems arrogant but he is mainly insular and has one objective which he allows nothing to get in the way of.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: June 29, 2005, 09:43:39 PM »

Quote from: "TVMom"
I just read this post and I, like Jane am mostly lurking here.  However, I found this to be very interesting because I remember some reference on this board to a psychic mentioning "seeing" a VW in a vision about how/where to find Natalee.  Maybe there is something to this...

Jane Says:

June 29th, 2005 at 12:33 pm
Sobelle
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:25 am
——————————————————————————–

First time poster but I’ve been lurking as a guest for a while so please be kind. This may not amount to a hill of beans but I have been searching on the guy named Lorenzo Van Rijn since you guys have been trying to find information on him. I haven’t been able to find anything with using the first name Lorenzo yet but I have found something I thought was kind of interesting concerning a company with the name of Van Rijn in Aruba. It appears that there are 3 business that may be affiliated with one another.

1st business Van Rijn IM- EN Export N.V. looks to be an import/export business from the listing. What I really thought was kind of odd as I kept on looking was that I also found 2 other companies which were and automotive company and a diesel company listed all at the same location. All 3 of these companies are located at the same address in Bacadera in Aruba. I’m not sure but I think this may be a shipping/cargo area.

2nd business known as R & S Diesel Service has the exact same phone number as the Van Rijn Im- En Export N.V. business.

3rd business known as R & S Automotive and Industrial Parts N.V. sell Volkswagon cars which you guys have mentioned that Lorenzo was connected to a Volkswagon dealership on the board before. This business has a different phone number but the exact same fax number as R & S Diesel Service.

This may have absolutely nothing to do with anything and may all be normal occurrences for businesses in Aruba but it kind of bothered me since the last name (Van Rijn) is the name on an import/export business. My apologies to the companies I’ve written about if I’m out in left field with all of this. My daughter and I came up with this information in hopes that it might be helpful in finding Natalee.

This looks like it could be the business that Lorenzo's dad had.  Maybe Lorenzo runs it now/
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: June 29, 2005, 09:43:39 PM »

Quote from: "KKM"
ND - You are so welcome. Very Happy   And to anyone else on here, I have about 5 left and will be glad to send one to you.  Just pm me your address and I'll get them out tomorrow.

I would love to have one and will PM you my address when PM's are back up and running and will be glad to reimburse for the bracelet and postage.  Thanks so very much!!!!   Very Happy
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: June 29, 2005, 09:44:02 PM »

what did I miss - where did Arubagirl go??
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: June 29, 2005, 09:44:28 PM »

Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
The Twittys want to see a tape of the interogations.  I think they said this last night also.  Sorry if this is old news. Embarassed
Is this allowable, legally speaking?  I would want to see them myself.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: June 29, 2005, 09:45:12 PM »

Editorial Note:

For a variety of reasons its about to be a bumpy ride! Hold on tight and bear with us.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: June 29, 2005, 09:45:45 PM »

KKM..i would love one too..my sis lives there, but says she cant find any!!!!! PM"S down, but email me or pm me tomorrow at nikkibnurse@aol.com..i'll give address then..will be glad to reinburse!

"God dont like ugly"
igsigs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: June 29, 2005, 09:45:59 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
what could one possibly do with a body to be absolutely certain it would never be found?

burn it
chop it up and scatter it in the ocean
drop it at sea weighted down

dissolve in acid
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: June 29, 2005, 09:46:02 PM »

What's going on?

Do tell?
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: June 29, 2005, 09:46:14 PM »

Cremate it
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: June 29, 2005, 09:46:29 PM »

Quote from: "medleyrelay"
Beth ...does not care as much about what happens to the boys as finding her daughter ..

I think you can take that to the bank and go ahead and write checks on it.
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: June 29, 2005, 09:46:42 PM »

Quote from: "mitzid66"
Quote from: "la_cavalière"
OMG! Greta just did a tease... did I hear her right? I think she said someone saw Deepak's car around 2 a.m. the night Natalee disappeared...  does this info come from our own ARUBAGIRL????

La_Cavalière

It may have been due to our Arubagirl!!!  If only she was here to read it!!  Hopefully she is watching TV.  

Arubagirl, we want you back!!!!

Sorry... please disregard my post. I think I misheard what she said. I deleted my post but it's too late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.