March 18, 2024, 08:12:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #34 06/29/05 Wednesday - PM  (Read 821045 times)
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: June 29, 2005, 09:56:20 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Somebody asked me about FOX, right?

Okay, in an extended cable package you can get FOX, but I don't know if it also includes Scarborough, Bill O'Reilly, etc....

But I don't get Fox.

Scarborough is on MSNBC.

Bill O'Reilly, Hannity and Colmes, and Greta van Susteren are on Fox News.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: June 29, 2005, 09:56:52 PM »

Paul VDS is about to be on Greta for first interview.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #622 on: June 29, 2005, 09:57:22 PM »

Scott, don't get MSNBC either.

yes, we know. Cable sucks here.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
pybird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: June 29, 2005, 09:57:47 PM »

Quote from: "KKM"
Quote from: "pybird"
Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "pybird"

That was so kind, nancy.  I'm sure you will wear it with pride & some sorrow.  I do have one question tho.  How did they get your name & address?
emm, when she ordered the bracelet, I would think Shocked

Oh, I get it Lausa.  You order the bracelet then send the money.  Hmmm...Don't think so.  Perhaps you are correct. And please don't be shocked.  I've always had to pay for everything I order at the time I place the order.  I guess I'm the one that should be shocked!
I would PM, but it's down.  I sent Nancy the bracelet after buying a bunch of them locally.  No mystery here.  I asked, she wanted one, PM'd me her address and I mailed it.  That's all.

Thank you for the reply, KKM.  No problem, I was just curious.  That was very kind of you.
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: June 29, 2005, 09:57:49 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Paul VDS is about to be on Greta for first interview.

Can't wait to see what he has to say and what she asks him...

Looking for the truth.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: June 29, 2005, 09:57:54 PM »

RB<---Be afraid....be VERY AFRAID!! Shocked

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #626 on: June 29, 2005, 09:58:14 PM »

This looks like a GREAT GRETA tonight!!!  Time to tune in.

About Joran's lies....
Paulas talks...
And something about the tides that night?
(I may not have heard this one correctly)

Can't wait.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: June 29, 2005, 09:58:28 PM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
Quote from: "RB"
Update:

We have disallowed guests, as we are seeing a trend which appears to be a targeted flood of connections from the same IP to the board. This should make it smoother for you folks as people log in and we determine the who in this equasion, who is both going to is going to feel and see me in their living room momentarily. Smile

I love techie stuff.  It's a gas Smile

Techie stuff scares me  Shocked

ummmm, maybe from an Internet Cafe in Aruba, lol?
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: June 29, 2005, 09:59:12 PM »

someone please update what greta says on here.

Innocent people dont lie.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #629 on: June 29, 2005, 09:59:24 PM »

Its storming here.. my satellite connection is going haywire from the wind... I dont ask for much..  If anyone can let me know whats going on with Greta tonight.. I will be very appreciative.. I have FOX on.. but its not that network thats messed up on my tv.. I flipped through channels.. and its the same.. its my satellite.. Thanks in advance!!  ~Angie~
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: June 29, 2005, 09:59:28 PM »

someone hacking on the BB? That odd statement written under whitneys name?
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: June 29, 2005, 09:59:53 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
what could one possibly do with a body to be absolutely certain it would never be found?
Absolutely certain?  That's a hard one.  I suppose I'd count on the sharks as being the best route.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: June 29, 2005, 10:00:42 PM »

This is my friend Carol on Fox now.
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: June 29, 2005, 10:00:51 PM »

Wondering about a couple of things....if Tom & Red aren't about to "get techie" b/c of someone trying to lurk that was kicked off about 5 pages ago??

and if any of Joran's other alleged run-ins, such as the alleged Donut shop plate glass window episode, have all occured when AVDS is out of town?  Maybe when the cat's away the mice will play....

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: June 29, 2005, 10:00:54 PM »

Fox/MSNBC....Fox/MSNBC....what do I do????
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: June 29, 2005, 10:02:29 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "NL"
Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
On CNN:  Jug Twitty not surprised about Joran changing his story.  Doesn't understand why Aruban LE can't crack the boys.

Jug said on Dutch television that the FBI would have cracked the boys within a few days. Eh...yeah right. Just like in the USA, in Aruba you have the right to remain silent.
Even if Paul didn't explain them "no body, no case", "no body, no case" is common sense, isn't it? The boys don't talk/tell the truth, because they know it's very hard to convict them without strong evidence (=>body).
But because the 3 suspects don't tell the truth, we know they have something to do with Natalee's disappearance.

Jug is sometimes a bit arrogant. And how he kissed Beth in front of the cameras today...Ewwww.. Cool

NL
Jug is sometimes a bit arrogant. And how he kissed Beth in front of the cameras today...Ewwww..

didn't see the kiss thing, but I have a psycho-blab about the Jug dynamic, too...[that's not an attribution to whom Jug, is.  It's unfair, he's not a suspect...that's it[/b]

your statement about "no body, no case" caught my eye; I'm sure you wouldn't denigrate your one lone case that refutes your statement; don't have the citation, but the defendant profusely admitted to having killed the victim...believe it was his wife...think it was a PBS TV show...maybe not...but there is such a case...now, use your creativity to think about the murdered in your own country that are unsolved....and review their case histories...

- Jug Twitty: I think he's a great guy. But sometimes he is a little bit arrogant and I have the feeling that Beth trust the Aruban system, but Jug doesn't.
- "No body, no case": I'm not 100% sure, but I thought yesterday the NOVA reporter said that only one "no body, no confession"-case has been solved in the Netherlands since WWII. So it IS possible, but you have to admit it's very hard to PROVE that the 3 suspects killed Natalee.
Where we should put our hope on (if we want the 3 guys to be convicted):
- they should find the body or at least DNA material
- Maybe the content of the text messages, phone calls, chat transcripts, conversations with other people, etc. support the theory of the prosecutor?

What the Aruban authorities hope is that new information (text messages, phone calls, etc) will make the 3 guys to tell the truth. I doubt the content of the text messages, phone calls, chat transcripts, etc. can prove Natalee is dead, but who knows...
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #636 on: June 29, 2005, 10:02:33 PM »

interviewed 60-70 people
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: June 29, 2005, 10:02:37 PM »

Paul and Anita vdS have visited Joran in prison.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: June 29, 2005, 10:03:00 PM »

Paulas visited Joran today.  They're about to have their first interview with Paulas since he's been out of jail.
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: June 29, 2005, 10:03:38 PM »

Greta's now interviewing Dutch journalist who interviewed Paul.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.