March 28, 2024, 07:27:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #34 06/29/05 Wednesday - PM  (Read 821823 times)
Microcephalic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: June 29, 2005, 06:36:55 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
To put it bluntly, this case is *ucked!!!

And Daddy is the mastermind.

She said he was NOT brought in for obstruction BUT AS A SUSPECT!!!!

If daddy is the mastermind then it is no wonder he was turned down for the judge position for the HI story is not a well thought out alibi.  More like a story hastily made up by 3 boys with the collective intelligence of steve is closed who, we are lead to believe, provided an imaginary alibi to police, without having even been asked by the suspects, because he wanted to meet sixpak.
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: June 29, 2005, 06:36:58 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "AnnaMaria"
Says:

June 28th, 2005 at 12:28 am
Okay, now I’m totally goosebumped and can’t sleep. Was looking for rave party info in Aruba and stumbled across this. It doesn’t give out who posted it but maybe the site owners can find out if we ask them?:

http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/buffalospringfield9.shtml

“For What It’s Worth” Based on the performance by Buffalo Springfield
“For What It’s Worth In Aruba” Parody by Malcolm Higgins

who would have known I might return from the fishing trip with one that skirts the line of good taste huh?.. I mean who woulda thunk?

there’s something happened down there
dna, and some blood and some hair
there’s a man, who now wants to confess
sayin he is under duress
I think it’s time to stop searchin, she’ll be found,
just get him to show that mound

allegations being drawn,
they ain’t right, no they are wrong
news peaople speaking their minds
CNN and Fox are so unkind

crime detection can’t be beat
a thousand searchers in the heat
poking shrubs, and turning up stones
is she here or will we find bones?

now reflections run so deep
graduation, perpetual sleep
it starts when you party and rave
meet the wrong guys, you’ll find your grave

Isn't this weird?  Another mystery. I am trying to figure out the shango thing out. I found on the Main Monkey page

I don't like this at all.  It gives me the chills....

Looking for the truth.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: June 29, 2005, 06:37:24 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Hello all! ((((Hugs)))

I have missed you guys! I have much reading to catch up on!  Wink

CaliGirl!!!!
Welcome back.  You doing OK?  Missed you too!!!   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: June 29, 2005, 06:37:42 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hey Cali~Girl.. welcome back chicky!!!
Well.. I have been away from my PC for hours.. and I have read a little.. and this is the first time I think I have actually asked this question myself.. lol
Any new news??? I wasnt around the tv.. and can say I havnt read all posts since I left at 1 this afternoon..  Any info is DEEPLY apprecaited!!

well I did save a bunch on my car insurance  Wink
AND
PVDS gives lots of free legal advice!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: June 29, 2005, 06:37:50 PM »

No body No crime---this was told to joran? How would dad know to even say this if no crime had been committed.  Shocked
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: June 29, 2005, 06:38:02 PM »

I disagree with whoever said this interview was really not much.

It's the first time the prosecution has shared anything about the investigation.  Basically they don't have much, and it could take weeks to gather more information, etc., she believes the father obstructed justice, he was brought in not due to that but as a suspect in the case.

There is more and a study of the transcript is necessary.  IMO it's a bombshell interview.

Nancy it appears this prosecutor is willing to give alot more details.  Was this interview shown on fox?  and if so who gave the interview.

Id like to read it and see what i get out of it.

Innocent people dont lie.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: June 29, 2005, 06:39:08 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Abrams is saying that what Paulus did was just what criminal defence lawyers do all the time here in the US and though it is frustrating for the prosecutor and to Natalee's family but is not illegal. Abrams also finds his waiver of the right not to testify against his son and that he also waived his right to not testify against himself.

Ted Simon is saying this is important - means that PVDS apparently does not know anything that is illegal. It does not mean tht the boys are guilty or innocent.

ALTHOUGH,  the prosecutor made it clear she believes he went beyond giving the boys legal advice...she believes he did obstruct justice.

Unfortunately for her, she gave her theory a shot before a court of law and was turned down.  Now she should go back to concentrating on gathering what she does not have after a month of looking:  

a crime
evidence of a crime
evidence that the suspects committed the crime
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: June 29, 2005, 06:39:38 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Well isn't it easy to say "No body, no crime" if YOU helped cover for the crime???

{{{{{{{{{{{CALI}}}}}}}}}}}} My partner in crime!!!

How are you, girl??

(((((Kerin)))))) Missed ya girl!
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: June 29, 2005, 06:40:10 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
No body No crime---this was told to joran? How would dad know to even say this if no crime had been committed.  Shocked

Exactly what I was thinking!!!!!  And if no crime was committed then they WOULDN'T need the advice!

Looking for the truth.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: June 29, 2005, 06:40:55 PM »

Cali, I had to use our "secret lingo" on kids in your absence. Needless to say I was thrown out of a few local hot spots.  Embarassed

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: June 29, 2005, 06:42:36 PM »

Cali, I had to use our "secret lingo" on kids in your absence. Needless to say I was thrown out of a few local hot spots.  Embarassed

ROFLMAO.. I would have paid money to see that!
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: June 29, 2005, 06:42:38 PM »

Cali!!!

Good to see you back and glad it went well.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: June 29, 2005, 06:43:04 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

a crime
evidence of a crime
evidence that the suspects committed the crime

One of the Fox "experts" today reminded the viewing audience that had this occured in the US, in order to arrest anyone for murder in this case, it would be necessary to have evidence of probable cause that the individual had killed her.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #153 on: June 29, 2005, 06:43:23 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Cali!!!

Good to see you back and glad it went well.

THanks Coco Lausa and everyone!!!  Very Happy  Very Happy
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #154 on: June 29, 2005, 06:43:52 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hey Cali~Girl.. welcome back chicky!!!
Well.. I have been away from my PC for hours.. and I have read a little.. and this is the first time I think I have actually asked this question myself.. lol
Any new news??? I wasnt around the tv.. and can say I havnt read all posts since I left at 1 this afternoon..  Any info is DEEPLY apprecaited!!

well I did save a bunch on my car insurance  Wink
AND
PVDS gives lots of free legal advice!

LMAO.. thanks for the update Kerin..!!!
I just read that poem.. yikes.. creepy..
Sorry.. had dealing of my own today with my son for hours... ugh!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: June 29, 2005, 06:46:38 PM »

http://www.novatv.nl/

Vader Paul van der Sloot: 'Geen ljik, geen zaak'
Het Openbaar Ministerie van Aruba beschuldigt de vader van Yoran van der Sloot ervan dat hij het onderzoek naar de betrokkenheid van zijn zoon bij de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway ernstig heeft gefrustreerd.

In de NOVA uitzending van gisteren, dinsdag 28 juni, heeft vader Paul van der Sloot verklaard dat hij zijn zoon en diens vrienden alleen de procedure heeft uitgelegd om te voorkomen dat ze in paniek zouden raken.

Hoofdofficier van justitie Karin Janssen verklaart in NOVA dat "die aanwijzingen van vader verdergaan dan hoe de procedure er uit ziet. Er is vast komen te staan dat reeds enkele dagen na de verdwijning de vader met de jongens spreekt over het gegeven dat er zonder lijk geen zaak zou zijn."

De ouders hebben volgens Janssen een vriend die door de politie was verhoord, benaderd, om bij hun thuis te komen vertellen wat hij bij de politie had verklaard. Dezelfde avond is de inhoud van die verklaring door de advocaat van Yoran aan hem meegedeeld. Dat is op zijn zachtst gezegd nogal storend voor het onderzoek, aldus officier van justitie Janssen in NOVA.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: June 29, 2005, 06:46:57 PM »

Guys, I will be the last one here to bash anyone for their opinion.  I promise you that, unless of course it is aimed at Dash or Natalee who are completely innocent in what has heppened here (unless you believe Natalee ran away and you have every right to believe that too).  I personally still believe that this very much comes down to Joran, secondly of course Deepak and Satish and somewhere in there Papa VDS.  From where I come from, where and how I was raised, where my values and my beliefs fall, there was no reason for the made up story about what happened.  There was no reason to take these parents to the HI and show them the exact spot you did not drop their daughter off.  There was no reason to change stories several times and cause 2 innocent people to be jailed for a week.  BUT, what I am saying is that this is only my opinion and due to how I grew up and how I believe it is impossible for me to believe otherwise.  That does not mean I am right and you are wrong.  It just means that I can't open my brain to the theory that innocent people would so blatantly lie and hinder an investigation into the life or death of some young woman.  But that is only me.  It's not that I think you are wrong, it is only that my mind won't allow me to think that way.  My mind won't allow me to believe that somehow the family of Natalee is responsible for part of this mess because they were "rude" to Joran's family.  I have a daughter.  I would move heaven and earth to find her if she were gone and excuse me if I'm not exactly polite when the last person to see her does not welcome me in with open arms and pray with me and search with me.  But please do not take offense when I question what you ask and what you say.  It is only that my mind just doesn't open to those behaviors.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: June 29, 2005, 06:47:12 PM »

Hey Caligirl!!!!!!  Wessssttttsssiiiiidddde!!!

I agree with Nancy that the Martin Savidge interview with the lead prosecutor was huge!  It's the first real confirmation we have that there is no evidence to show a crime was committed.  She also confirmed that they do in fact have the content of the text messages and emails.  Possibly the biggest bombshell was that Paulus VDS told the boys "No body, no charges" shortly after Natalee went missing, and the prosecuter felt PVDS was obstructing the investigation.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: June 29, 2005, 06:47:47 PM »

Hey CaliGirl!!  Just wanted to extend greetings from a fellow SoCal resident (Lo Angeles)!!  Smile

Strike
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: June 29, 2005, 06:49:07 PM »

Boys sit down with Paulus coz he's a lawyer
Boys ask what it all means legally
Paulus tells them what their rights are, to tell the truth, etc
Since there's a big commotion and she still hasn't turned up the Boys say - yeah, but what if she never shows up  - they're going to think we did something and she won't be there to tell them what really happened - are we going to jail?
Paulus says - if they don't have a body, they can't charge you with anything

This is as likely and possible as a scenario in which the boys say "heydad, we murdered this girl, so what happens next?"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.