March 28, 2024, 02:55:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #34 06/29/05 Wednesday - PM  (Read 821708 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: June 29, 2005, 06:49:59 PM »

I am positive I heard her say the PARENTS of the suspect (Joren) called one of his friends to their home to question him about what he knew....please tell me someone else heard that as well!!

Sunny

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #161 on: June 29, 2005, 06:49:59 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Hey CaliGirl!!  Just wanted to extend greetings from a fellow SoCal resident (Lo Angeles)!!  Smile

Strike

Hey Strike... shout out to LA  Laughing Not too far from there!
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: June 29, 2005, 06:50:44 PM »

My appologies if this has already been posted but I thought it warranted a read by others.  I found it interesting.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/a_change_in_moo.html

Looking for the truth.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: June 29, 2005, 06:51:13 PM »

Cali,
Yall's has been waiting patiently for your return just to be able to say Wessssttttsssiiiiidddde!!!
 Laughing

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #164 on: June 29, 2005, 06:52:08 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Guys, I will be the last one here to bash anyone for their opinion.  I promise you that, unless of course it is aimed at Dash or Natalee who are completely innocent in what has heppened here (unless you believe Natalee ran away and you have every right to believe that too).  I personally still believe that this very much comes down to Joran, secondly of course Deepak and Satish and somewhere in there Papa VDS.  From where I come from, where and how I was raised, where my values and my beliefs fall, there was no reason for the made up story about what happened.  There was no reason to take these parents to the HI and show them the exact spot you did not drop their daughter off.  There was no reason to change stories several times and cause 2 innocent people to be jailed for a week.  BUT, what I am saying is that this is only my opinion and due to how I grew up and how I believe it is impossible for me to believe otherwise.  That does not mean I am right and you are wrong.  It just means that I can't open my brain to the theory that innocent people would so blatantly lie and hinder an investigation into the life or death of some young woman.  But that is only me.  It's not that I think you are wrong, it is only that my mind won't allow me to think that way.  My mind won't allow me to believe that somehow the family of Natalee is responsible for part of this mess because they were "rude" to Joran's family.  I have a daughter.  I would move heaven and earth to find her if she were gone and excuse me if I'm not exactly polite when the last person to see her does not welcome me in with open arms and pray with me and search with me.  But please do not take offense when I question what you ask and what you say.  It is only that my mind just doesn't open to those behaviors.

My hats off to you.. well said Dragon! I have a daughter too.. 21 years old and a 15 yr old son .. I would do more then move heaven and earth also if something happened to them. I think any parent would do the same as well.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #165 on: June 29, 2005, 06:52:18 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
http://www.novatv.nl/

Vader Paul van der Sloot: 'Geen ljik, geen zaak'
Het Openbaar Ministerie van Aruba beschuldigt de vader van Yoran van der Sloot ervan dat hij het onderzoek naar de betrokkenheid van zijn zoon bij de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway ernstig heeft gefrustreerd.

In de NOVA uitzending van gisteren, dinsdag 28 juni, heeft vader Paul van der Sloot verklaard dat hij zijn zoon en diens vrienden alleen de procedure heeft uitgelegd om te voorkomen dat ze in paniek zouden raken.

Hoofdofficier van justitie Karin Janssen verklaart in NOVA dat "die aanwijzingen van vader verdergaan dan hoe de procedure er uit ziet. Er is vast komen te staan dat reeds enkele dagen na de verdwijning de vader met de jongens spreekt over het gegeven dat er zonder lijk geen zaak zou zijn."

De ouders hebben volgens Janssen een vriend die door de politie was verhoord, benaderd, om bij hun thuis te komen vertellen wat hij bij de politie had verklaard. Dezelfde avond is de inhoud van die verklaring door de advocaat van Yoran aan hem meegedeeld. Dat is op zijn zachtst gezegd nogal storend voor het onderzoek, aldus officier van justitie Janssen in NOVA.

Did you need a translation?(the best I can do lol) Father Paul van of the Ditch: No ljik, no affair' The Public Ministry of Aruba accuses the father of Yoran van of the Shut of it that he the investigation to the involvement of its son at the disappearance of Natalee Holloway serious has frustrated.  

In the NOVA broadcast from yesterday, Tuesday 28 June, has father Paul van of the Ditch declared that he be son and that one friends only the procedure has uitgelegd to prevent that they in panic would hit.  

Head officer of justice Karin Janssen declares in NOVA that "that indications of father verdergaan then how the procedure from it sees.  There is fixed come to stand that already single days after the disappearance the father with the boys speaks over the given that there without body no affair would be."  

The parents have according to Janssen a friend that by the police had been interrogated, approached, there their home to come tell what he at the police had declared.  The same evening the content of that explanation through the lawyer of Yoran at him has been communicated.  That is have been said disturbed on softest rather for the investigation, according to officer of justice Janssen in NOVA.
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: June 29, 2005, 06:52:21 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
I am positive I heard her say the PARENTS of the suspect (Joren) called one of his friends to their home to question him about what he knew....please tell me someone else heard that as well!!

Sunny

I was under the impression that he was talking all over school about it.  This isn't confirmed that I know of but it was also staded PVDS had to tell him to keep quiet.

Looking for the truth.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: June 29, 2005, 06:53:04 PM »

What's the deal with Michelle Malkin...?

writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: June 29, 2005, 06:53:42 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
To put it bluntly, this case is *ucked!!!
And Daddy is the mastermind.
She said he was NOT brought in for obstruction BUT AS A SUSPECT!!!!

Remember, Nancy, it was either Kalpoes or Joran's attorney who said, "Obstruction of justice is NOT a crime in Dutch law."
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: June 29, 2005, 06:53:51 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Cali,
Yall's has been waiting patiently for your return just to be able to say Wessssttttsssiiiiidddde!!!
 Laughing[/quote
::throws up the sign::: Weeeessstttsssiiideeee lol

Just for you Psychic!  Wink
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #170 on: June 29, 2005, 06:54:45 PM »

Cali!

We missed you! How are you?
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: June 29, 2005, 06:56:09 PM »

who is michelle malkin?

think positive
Fluffy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: June 29, 2005, 06:56:13 PM »

Sunny

Yes, I heard the same thing on the Abrhams show.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: June 29, 2005, 06:56:33 PM »

Sunny

I believe that PVDS came up the the alibi Deepak email.  He probably even told Deepak to send it to all his friends and relatives.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: June 29, 2005, 06:57:01 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"

who is michelle malkin?

Read the front page of SM, tube.  Smile

CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #175 on: June 29, 2005, 06:57:06 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Cali!

We missed you! How are you?
I am good! Hanging in there!! lol Thanks for asking!
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: June 29, 2005, 06:57:48 PM »

Sunny

I thought she said they called one of the boys friends to ask them what they told the police or what was asked. I must be going crazy.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: June 29, 2005, 06:59:15 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "coco"
Abrams is saying that what Paulus did was just what criminal defence lawyers do all the time here in the US and though it is frustrating for the prosecutor and to Natalee's family but is not illegal. Abrams also finds his waiver of the right not to testify against his son and that he also waived his right to not testify against himself.

Ted Simon is saying this is important - means that PVDS apparently does not know anything that is illegal. It does not mean tht the boys are guilty or innocent.

ALTHOUGH,  the prosecutor made it clear she believes he went beyond giving the boys legal advice...she believes he did obstruct justice.

Unfortunately for her, she gave her theory a shot before a court of law and was turned down.  Now she should go back to concentrating on gathering what she does not have [/b]after a month of looking[/b]:  

a crime
evidence of a crime
evidence that the suspects committed the crime

How about two weeks of really looking, after giving Papa and the amigos every chance to cover-up.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: June 29, 2005, 06:59:17 PM »

I would like to know that if the Van der Sloots asked the brothers to lie about where he dropped Natalee off creating a false alibi, why did neither of the boys ask WHY are we being asked to lie?  Why did they so willingly cover if they believed nothing happened in the first place?

Innocent people dont lie.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: June 29, 2005, 07:00:34 PM »

Quote from: "momto5"

Sunny

I thought she said they called one of the boys friends to ask them what they told the police or what was asked. I must be going crazy.

Now I am not sure either....I hope they replay the interview..... Embarassed  But it sure sounds like they don't have much on them....oh goodness I hope they are not released on Tuesday...for I feel if they are, this will never be resolved.. Sad

Sunny

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.