March 28, 2024, 05:56:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #34 06/29/05 Wednesday - PM  (Read 821730 times)
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: June 29, 2005, 07:36:47 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
I am positive I heard her say the PARENTS of the suspect (Joren) called one of his friends to their home to question him about what he knew....please tell me someone else heard that as well!!

Sunny

Sunny, I heard that, too.  I was wondering if that friend was either Deepak or Satish, or someone else.  They need to talk to that person asap if it wasn't either of them!
(sorry if this has been addressed, I'm still catching up!)

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #241 on: June 29, 2005, 07:37:03 PM »

I really believe that Dash told us early on in this that they were all packed before they went out that night because they would need to be up and ready for the flight the next morning.  Not sure why this seems to be such a sticky point for some, but I think that is what she said.  Natalee would have been packed before they even went to the bar that night because they all knew they would be out late and would not have time to pack in the AM.  I'm not sure of the layout of the HI, but from everything I've heard and seen, Natalee would not have been trying to enter through that outside door as it locked from the inside and I don't think backed up right to the beach she could have been walking from.  I believe that it has been established that she NEVER made it back to the hotel at all so the door really would be a non-issue here anyway.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: June 29, 2005, 07:37:08 PM »

Quote from: "Charlotte"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Lausa"
Thanks, Kerin.  You have a better info retrieval system than I do Laughing

Actually I was in his webspace on another screen  Smile Just lucky.

Went to the website.  It says his age is 19.  And this is the younger brother?

He lied about his age on the tickle site...lying seems to run in the family! Shocked
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: June 29, 2005, 07:38:14 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Thanks, Kerin.  You have a better info retrieval system than I do Laughing

Actually I was in his webspace on another screen  Smile Just lucky.

Yeah, "un-truths" seem to run in the family.  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: June 29, 2005, 07:38:37 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"

Valentijn lied. He's about 14 or 15.

Kids lie all the time about their age on tickle and myspace.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Onnimus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: June 29, 2005, 07:40:00 PM »

arubagirl,

dot com or dot net?

gmail is dot com, as far as I know- at least, my gmail account is...
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: June 29, 2005, 07:41:15 PM »

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM ROB???

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: June 29, 2005, 07:41:39 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Did you need a translation?(the best I can do lol) Father Paul van of the Ditch: No ljik, no affair' The Public Ministry of Aruba accuses the father of Yoran van of the Shut of it that he the investigation to the involvement of its son at the disappearance of Natalee Holloway serious has frustrated.  

In the NOVA broadcast from yesterday, Tuesday 28 June, has father Paul van of the Ditch declared that he be son and that one friends only the procedure has uitgelegd to prevent that they in panic would hit.  

Head officer of justice Karin Janssen declares in NOVA that "that indications of father verdergaan then how the procedure from it sees.  There is fixed come to stand that already single days after the disappearance the father with the boys speaks over the given that there without body no affair would be."  

The parents have according to Janssen a friend that by the police had been interrogated, approached, there their home to come tell what he at the police had declared.  The same evening the content of that explanation through the lawyer of Yoran at him has been communicated.  That is have been said disturbed on softest rather for the investigation, according to officer of justice Janssen in NOVA.

so the PARENTS called one of joran's friends and tried to get him to tell them what the friend told the police? Am I understanding that correctly?

Last night, when I watched dad's interview on nova, I posted on here he was a liar, mainly because he said looking so sincerely and earnestly, he was NOT a suspect--well we know that was incorrect ( I maintain he just wanted to say the words to people in the Netherlands before anyone else said he was) Now we know he is also immoral. He knows something or he would not, have ever given the no body no crime advice. Sick..... Evil or Very Mad
altruist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: June 29, 2005, 07:41:59 PM »

In my opinion this horror had been fantasized about & was not just impromptu, the date may not have been fixed but the situation was being hunted.  Satish was dropped off to begin the establishment of the cell & text trail.  It is probable that Mr. VDS believed the first LIE, but once those 3 were picked up & questioned I believe that he delved much deeper into his professional knowledge of just why LIES are told.  It didn't take much from there to counsel these 3 males, including his son.  Give the heads up of what can/could happen down the line should they be picked up again for questioning.  Thus the creation of the drop off place, to open up the inventory of possible suspects that could have been near the Marriott on the beach.  I do not believe for one second that Ms. Holloway was on that beach, we can pretty much rest assured that she was never close to that place.  Where ever the deed took place it never came out of their mouths AT ALL.  This complete story is just that.  There is a multitude of reasons & do believe that this is SCREAMING in the mind of the prosecutor.  It wreaks of how an administrator familiar with process sets it up & she believes that he has.  During the taped interview with Greta V Mr. VDS was only concerned of his son's being able to HOLD UP.  I think that alone speaks volumes.

I am sad to say that there are only too many ADULTS that check their value systems when it comes to their loved ones.  I myself have never had that option available to me, My value system operates from my conscience not my heart.  People who feel that lies are necessary have every reason to be SUSPECT.

Mrs. VDS's statement "not wanting to believe it is a lie" reflects her desire to continue to ENABLE.  The statement by the Prosecutor was that both VDS parents invited the youngest Kalpoe brother Satish to ascertain the questions that were poised to him by LE.  Interesting that it wasn't Deepak, the oldest, isn't it?  They also were trying to find out what Deepak had told his youngest brother, IMO.

I hope I am wrong, but of course I doubt it.  Just needed to rant, now going back to my lurking.
[/i]
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: June 29, 2005, 07:42:32 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"

Valentijn lied. He's about 14 or 15.

Kids lie all the time about their age on tickle and myspace.

((WENCH))   yes I agree they do lie.. My son did the same thing. and one of my friends called me to tel me about it.. he was talking to her on the MY SPACE.. she figured out who he was.. BUSTED..!!!  She wasnt trying to get him in trouble.. and I had a NICE long talk with him as well.
Hell I lied about my age.. when I was 12.. people thought I was 16..went along with it.. teens do that!!
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: June 29, 2005, 07:42:38 PM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
Quote from: "Professor"
I don't understand why Caren Jaansen has suddenly become a fountain of information, after stonewalling for the past month. I have no reason to disbelieve anything she is saying, but I can't understand why she's saying it. And why now?

Could be an indirect way to "ask" the judge to dismiss her from the case, since no progress is made. Wink

Could be, or could be that she's fed up. Wasn't it her who arrived at the courthouse with "armloads" of documents, to argue that PVDS should remain in custody? And they had replaced the previous judge, supposedly because he had "seen too much of the evidence," (sic) and the new judge spent a few short hours, going over thousands of pages of documents, and didn't see ANY evidence.

Maybe she couldn't stomach the cover-up any longer, and this was one way to get thrown off the case.
Charlotte
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: June 29, 2005, 07:43:32 PM »

Quote from: "martin connahey"
To: Charlotte and Kerin TX.
Michelle Malkin is anything but uninformed, and her "speaking out," usually takes the form of a best-selling book or books.

I haven't read her books but I have seen her on Fox and I stand by what I said.  As far as covering bigger stories==I'm not saying in the grand scheme of things that this is a huge story but it is important to alot of us and we are glad to have this outlet.  If it bothers her, too bad.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: June 29, 2005, 07:43:51 PM »

Teo,
I edited. Now you need to do the same.

Hehehehe..wel I did use the " and plced the @ between it, so it looks like "@"

But maybe you are right and I better take the @symbol totally out.

Smile

I am going it to change it right away, thank you for keeping me sharp

Teo
www.arubadag.com

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: June 29, 2005, 07:44:32 PM »

What's the deal with Michelle Malkin...?

Not very well informed.  Speaks out on things she knows nothing about.

she is a piece of work, a real piece of work. and ditto Charlotte
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: June 29, 2005, 07:46:48 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
looks like somebody put a fire under janssen to do a little pr work since her efforts in her main line of endeavor seem to be going nowhere fast.  the dutch minister of justice was in the area earlier in the week.  the dutch press is finally going after the story, not just as a missing person case, which is what it still is after a month, but as a media circus.  this increases pressure like no amount of fox could ever do.  they don't get fox on aruba.  it is probably not your most watched cable progamming in the netherlands.   but when serious dutch news outlets start sending people out the story changes.  the holloways were on dutch tv before the v/d sloots.  i guess we will see janssend again tonight on Greta in another "exclusive".  hats off to martin for beating her.

Perhaps because the VDS's were out there lying? Perhaps she knew she had to defend the investigation, I am glad she did.
emtkkd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: June 29, 2005, 07:46:53 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "w. brown"
You guys are doing a great job, don't waste a thought on someone as useless as Michelle.  Michelle who cares.  Help out, or go count your marble collection.

With regard to seeing NH's actual room-didn't realize it had more than one entrance/exit.  No wonder security cameras didn't pick her up if returning!!!  Sure, security would pick up on lobby, but doubt anyone who wished to enter room from beach front would be picked up.  Even if NH would have returned, maybe she did, there's a good chance she could have very easily not have been detected by cameras!

Hmmm....Brown...good point. But if Natalee's bags were packed before she left, and IF we go with your scenario above..I wonder if anyone noticed a disruption or change in any of Natalee's belongings? I would hope that was asked of the roommates. Any remember? I am thinking we heard there were no signs that she ever returned to her room correct?
 i don't think we know with any precision who packed natalee's bags, whether she did, her room mates or the chaperone.  i seem to recall the roomies did.  personally, i think it doubtful she ever returned but the door certainly offers the possiblity of undetected entry.   why do you think great checked it out?  she is one nosey newsie and is pursuing all theories.  i found the scene last night very sad.  Poor beth is in a terrible state, barely holding on.  for greta nothing is sacred when it comes to a story.

I was just thinking the same thing that early in disappearance either a friend or Fox reported that when Natalee had not returned and they were preparing to go to airport one of her friends packed her bags.

Kerry
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: June 29, 2005, 07:48:51 PM »

There are several internet cafes, but the one Deepak works at is the biggest (the most computers) I THINK, and most centrally located.

If anyone of you listened to the interview, please understand that I am wondering why the hell the interviewer was not conducted by someone who speaks English well.

Geez.

To the backscratching... Why.was.there.backscratching? Or corruption? Or cover-up?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #257 on: June 29, 2005, 07:49:14 PM »

altruist, wonderful post.  I completely agree with everything you said.  Please don't go back to lurking... Wink
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: June 29, 2005, 07:50:00 PM »

About bags being packed, wow, these kids were very dillingent, as they were in the lobby at 12 noon, therefore giving them the morning to pack.

Ahum, providing they were awake Wink.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: June 29, 2005, 07:50:33 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
I really believe that Dash told us early on in this that they were all packed before they went out that night because they would need to be up and ready for the flight the next morning.  Not sure why this seems to be such a sticky point for some, but I think that is what she said.  Natalee would have been packed before they even went to the bar that night because they all knew they would be out late and would not have time to pack in the AM.  I'm not sure of the layout of the HI, but from everything I've heard and seen, Natalee would not have been trying to enter through that outside door as it locked from the inside and I don't think backed up right to the beach she could have been walking from.  I believe that it has been established that she NEVER made it back to the hotel at all so the door really would be a non-issue here anyway.

DF - are people really still stuck on this?  Why can't they let it go?  It has no bearing on the case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.