March 28, 2024, 07:39:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #34 06/29/05 Wednesday - PM  (Read 821741 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: June 29, 2005, 08:09:24 PM »

He dont know them at all.  He says it is "a stupid mistake".  He heard Deepak on phone saying the story of dropping Nat off at hotel.
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: June 29, 2005, 08:09:47 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "tuberide"
What's the deal with Michelle Malkin...?

who is michelle malkin?

Read the front page of SM, tube.  Smile

IMO, one of the more important bloggers on the web.  Read for yourself what she said, not what people are saying she said.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/002875.htm

She is more big picture (issues that will impact the masses) whereas we are currently more focused on a much smaller issue but of critical importance to us.
martin connahey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: June 29, 2005, 08:10:26 PM »

Concerning Michelle Malkin:::
Charlotte wrote:
I haven't read her books but I have seen her on Fox and I stand by what I said. As far as covering bigger stories==I'm not saying in the grand scheme of things that this is a huge story but it is important to alot of us and we are glad to have this outlet. If it bothers her, too bad.

KackyLacky wrote:
she is an idiot

Point well taken Charlotte, re: scheme of things. But if you haven't read MM's books, then how can you, in an informed way, "stand by" your opinion that she is uninformed and speaks on topics she doesn't know about? From what I've seen, Michelle is almost overly informed, backing up her positions with stats and examples beyond what is needed. Having "seen her on Fox," and basing your opinion solely on that, you'd be engaging in the activities you (wrongly) ascribe to her. Besides, I seriously doubt any of this "bothers her," as she's publicly all over the map on dozens of other topics, busy writing her national column, and working on her next best-seller.

KackyLacky obviously has her own strongly-held opinion about Malkin, though we can't be sure as to the reasons since they are unstated. All we have to go on is her (Kacky's) short sentence which rises no higher than groundless name-calling.

I thank you both (Kacky and Charlotte) for posting on this topic. If more of us would exchange ideas and opinions, no matter that we obviously disagree in many cases, I honestly believe that we'd all be better off in the long run. Thank you for your ideas.

-MC
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: June 29, 2005, 08:10:32 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
looks like somebody put a fire under janssen to do a little pr work since her efforts in her main line of endeavor seem to be going nowhere fast.  the dutch minister of justice was in the area earlier in the week.  the dutch press is finally going after the story, not just as a missing person case, which is what it still is after a month, but as a media circus.  this increases pressure like no amount of fox could ever do.  they don't get fox on aruba.  it is probably not your most watched cable progamming in the netherlands.   but when serious dutch news outlets start sending people out the story changes.  the holloways were on dutch tv before the v/d sloots.  i guess we will see janssend again tonight on Greta in another "exclusive".  hats off to martin for beating her.

Perhaps because the VDS's were out there lying? Perhaps she knew she had to defend the investigation, I am glad she did.

I have viewed the nova interview.  she said tow important things not yet mentioned here.  P v/d S is interfering in the investigation.  He told the boys more than procedure. He told them " a few days after the disappearance" that if there is no body there is no case.  After a friend was questioed as a witness he called the friend to come over and tell him all about the questioning and the friend went.  This is all moot for now since the judge ordered his release, which only rarely happens.  Sounds like she did it for spite more than anything.   She also said the interrogation is within legal standards and is taped and available to the judge.

i forgot to mention as NL has pointed out that Joran's lawyer told Joan what the guy (witness) had said.  That must be why Paul and the lawyer were not allowed to visit.  They were passing info on the investigation to Joran.  it is important to note that the advice session happened "a few days" after natalee disappeared, not immediately.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: June 29, 2005, 08:10:51 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
I got behind a little bit, but followed a link given earlier to another board
Ting writes:
Post subject:   
Shango is the monkey god in the traditional Yoruba pantheon. The Catholic saint used to represent him is St. Barbara.

I just don't know if I can bite off into any more theories, but still the connection with Shango and the monkey go struck me as yet one more really odd coincidence.  

My city was once dubbed "The Kingdom of Monkeys" by a now-deceased local writer, Eugene Walter.  Monkeys here, monkeys there.

Then again Shango might have a good sense of humor posting under this name on the scared monkeys site? Just something to think about.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #305 on: June 29, 2005, 08:10:52 PM »

HE (SC) got a raw deal?????????   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #306 on: June 29, 2005, 08:11:04 PM »

I am not sure Satish has anything to do with all this.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: June 29, 2005, 08:11:06 PM »

Joran made (sunday) 8 different statements.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: June 29, 2005, 08:11:20 PM »

Jaron has had EIGHT different stories, FOUR of which have had substantial changes.  Yikes!!
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: June 29, 2005, 08:11:30 PM »

WOW...Joran has had 4 major versions of what took place that night.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #310 on: June 29, 2005, 08:12:05 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Nancy Grace update......

AND??  what is she saying??
I have FOX on... I cant hear it well form where I am sitting..Ughhh.
Thanks !!

They do have SC on LIVE!

THANKS!!  Keep us posted about what he is saying if anything!!
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: June 29, 2005, 08:12:08 PM »

If he doesnt directly hes covering for his brother which is enough in my book to keep him in jail.

Innocent people dont lie.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: June 29, 2005, 08:12:15 PM »

Was arrested at home, interrogated him from the beginning.  He said the LE treated him good.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: June 29, 2005, 08:13:18 PM »

This guy isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Mickey and Abraham (sp?) are sharper than this guy.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: June 29, 2005, 08:13:21 PM »

Quote from: "emtkkd"
Quote from: "w. brown"
You guys are doing a great job, don't waste a thought on someone as useless as Michelle.  Michelle who cares.  Help out, or go count your marble collection.

With regard to seeing NH's actual room-didn't realize it had more than one entrance/exit.  No wonder security cameras didn't pick her up if returning!!!  Sure, security would pick up on lobby, but doubt anyone who wished to enter room from beach front would be picked up.  Even if NH would have returned, maybe she did, there's a good chance she could have very easily not have been detected by cameras!

Hmmm....Brown...good point. But if Natalee's bags were packed before she left, and IF we go with your scenario above..I wonder if anyone noticed a disruption or change in any of Natalee's belongings? I would hope that was asked of the roommates. Any remember? I am thinking we heard there were no signs that she ever returned to her room correct?
 i don't think we know with any precision who packed natalee's bags, whether she did, her room mates or the chaperone.  i seem to recall the roomies did.  personally, i think it doubtful she ever returned but the door certainly offers the possiblity of undetected entry.   why do you think great checked it out?  she is one nosey newsie and is pursuing all theories.  i found the scene last night very sad.  Poor beth is in a terrible state, barely holding on.  for greta nothing is sacred when it comes to a story.

I was just thinking the same thing that early in disappearance either a friend or Fox reported that when Natalee had not returned and they were preparing to go to airport one of her friends packed her bags.

Beth said Natalee packed her own bags that Sunday night.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: June 29, 2005, 08:13:21 PM »

He believed Deepak when he heard him on the phone at cafe.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: June 29, 2005, 08:13:27 PM »

Except maybe alibi for Deepak.  Communication through text, phone, computer.  I'm thinking maybe that was his only involvement.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: June 29, 2005, 08:13:31 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
So, NL, I would think it would have to be Lorenzo.  If it was after Joran was arrested, Deepak and Satish would be in jail too.  The only other person I know of that was brought in and questioned was Lorenzo (and SC who was not a friend of Joran).  Very interesting.  So Papa gets this information and relays it to Joran's attorney who then relays it to Joran?  Am I getting that right?

doesn't joran have any friends other than this Loranzo?  Confused
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: June 29, 2005, 08:14:19 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Jaron has had EIGHT different stories, FOUR of which have had substantial changes.  Yikes!!

Yeah that came out on FOX last night. Satish's attorney (I think) said that Joran tells a story, then is confronted with new evidence...and then once again changes his story again!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: June 29, 2005, 08:14:32 PM »

He never saw or talked to three suspects in jail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.