March 28, 2024, 10:39:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #34 06/29/05 Wednesday - PM  (Read 821762 times)
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: June 29, 2005, 08:19:41 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Jaron has had EIGHT different stories, FOUR of which have had substantial changes.  Yikes!!

did i hear right EDITED - USE HIS NAME RB had changed his story about how he got home now he didn't walk
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: June 29, 2005, 08:20:09 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
Deepak was on internet in chat room when Joran texted him at 3:00 saying he was home.  Le figured this out.

But if this could be proven don't you think he would be released?  Maybe not because of lies told from beginning, but you would think if he was proven to be at home and on the internet that he would be let go.  I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know either.  It seems to me that they will hold anyone in custody there.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: June 29, 2005, 08:21:10 PM »

So now we know joran has changed his story at least 8 times, 4 times he made significant changes according to Attorney Kock, per Karl Penhaul
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #343 on: June 29, 2005, 08:21:56 PM »

EIGHT STORIES? Dear God...

Reading, internet, genealogy.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: June 29, 2005, 08:22:12 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Just something for people to keep in mind, is that I can send a text message to the person sitting next to me.  That doesn't mean they are at home or somewhere else.

right I have thought about that as well.

Yes but the cell towers can give a location within a certian distance of the cell phone. I have had it done before.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: June 29, 2005, 08:22:16 PM »

Quote from: "pybird"

That was so kind, nancy.  I'm sure you will wear it with pride & some sorrow.  I do have one question tho.  How did they get your name & address?
emm, when she ordered the bracelet, I would think Shocked
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: June 29, 2005, 08:22:26 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
Nancy Grace's interview with SC and Carl Penholz's statements about the JVDS attorney's statements (Deepak's attorney stated) 8 changes by JVDS and 4 substantial ones, are the most significant reporting since last week's probe with Greta and the PVDS/AVDS.  

This should make the Holloway/Twitty camp feel a bit better that JVDS isn't going to escape.

No wonder they were freaked out by his release.

Get your affairs in order Mr VDS or pitch your son to the cops and save the rest of your family.

Innocent people dont lie.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: June 29, 2005, 08:22:31 PM »

Greta on Fox saying on her show they are going to try to see how Joran got story so quick.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: June 29, 2005, 08:23:05 PM »

So, it doesn't matter if the cellphones are pre-paid or postpaid? Don't throw stuff at me, don't know anything about this.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: June 29, 2005, 08:23:10 PM »

Deepak was on internet in chat room when Joran texted him at 3:00 saying he was home.  Le figured this out.

But if this could be proven don't you think he would be released?  Maybe not because of lies told from beginning, but you would think if he was proven to be at home and on the internet that he would be let go.  I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday should be interesting if Deepak and/or Satish are released.  My gut says that Satish is innocent other than the first cover-up lie, but I'm torn about Deepak.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: June 29, 2005, 08:23:24 PM »

So mow we know joran has changed his story at least 8 times, 4 times he made significant changes according to Attorney Kock, per Karl Penhaul

I know there are some out there that disagree, but I believe that an INNOCENT person does NOT change stories that much and does not LIE that much.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: June 29, 2005, 08:23:38 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"

Well maybe he's just a scared teenager?? (note sarcasm)  Laughing
martin connahey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: June 29, 2005, 08:23:57 PM »

Dittos Thirdstrike. VERY well put re: similarities of cases.

Psychic Detective: Yes, we are all here (at SM) bec/ we are interested in this case. I'm merely pointing to media (Malkin is one of many) who have an interesting opinion about where this all fits and why it does or does not merit major int'l news coverage. That you have not agreed w/ MM's views might be that you are diametrically opposed to her politics, or just haven't approached her prodigious writings. But the fact remains that her opinion (regarding this case) has merit, is widely held, and says much about US media.

Thank you both for your ideas and posts.

-MC
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: June 29, 2005, 08:24:12 PM »

So, it doesn't matter if the cellphones are pre-paid or postpaid? Don't throw stuff at me, don't know anything about this.

No it doesnt matter, but the problem is the island is so small the distance may be insignificant.

Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: June 29, 2005, 08:24:19 PM »

Yeah, but I couldn't decide is she is just wiped out and fuzzy (and rightly so) or if she was trying to convince herself that Nat did plan to leave with the group the next day.  Or maybe she just felt comfort in thinking that her daughter had carefully packed her stuff to return to her.  I know if something happened to my girl I would be DELUSIONAL and in complete denial about anything other than finding her alive until I was SHOWN otherwise.

Hmmmmm

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "emtkkd"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "w. brown"
You guys are doing a great job, don't waste a thought on someone as useless as Michelle.  Michelle who cares.  Help out, or go count your marble collection.

With regard to seeing NH's actual room-didn't realize it had more than one entrance/exit.  No wonder security cameras didn't pick her up if returning!!!  Sure, security would pick up on lobby, but doubt anyone who wished to enter room from beach front would be picked up.  Even if NH would have returned, maybe she did, there's a good chance she could have very easily not have been detected by cameras!

Hmmm....Brown...good point. But if Natalee's bags were packed before she left, and IF we go with your scenario above..I wonder if anyone noticed a disruption or change in any of Natalee's belongings? I would hope that was asked of the roommates. Any remember? I am thinking we heard there were no signs that she ever returned to her room correct?
 i don't think we know with any precision who packed natalee's bags, whether she did, her room mates or the chaperone.  i seem to recall the roomies did.  personally, i think it doubtful she ever returned but the door certainly offers the possiblity of undetected entry.   why do you think great checked it out?  she is one nosey newsie and is pursuing all theories.  i found the scene last night very sad.  Poor beth is in a terrible state, barely holding on.  for greta nothing is sacred when it comes to a story.

I was just thinking the same thing that early in disappearance either a friend or Fox reported that when Natalee had not returned and they were preparing to go to airport one of her friends packed her bags.

Beth said Natalee packed her own bags that Sunday night.

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: June 29, 2005, 08:24:21 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Just something for people to keep in mind, is that I can send a text message to the person sitting next to me.  That doesn't mean they are at home or somewhere else.

right I have thought about that as well.

Deepak seems to be somewhat computer savy...I have my home system relay email to me on a regular basis.  Deepaks "chatroom" activity could be this.  No one has said what chat room he was in or any other activity that took place on his computer.

I would think that LE has all these details and the may be why they haven't released either of the brothers.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: June 29, 2005, 08:24:26 PM »

No it doesn't matter,  the signals still have to go thru the tower.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 29, 2005, 08:25:12 PM »

Monday should be interesting if Deepak and/or Satish are released.  My gut says that Satish is innocent other than the first cover-up lie, but I'm torn about Deepak.

Gerben says that this hearing it will be the defense combating the prosecutor instead of the prosecutor forced to show new evidence like before.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: June 29, 2005, 08:25:13 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Well maybe he's just a scared teenager?? (note sarcasm)  Laughing

all teenagers lie silly. more sarsam

Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: June 29, 2005, 08:25:16 PM »

Quote from: "mehill10"
Jaron has had EIGHT different stories, FOUR of which have had substantial changes.  Yikes!!

did i hear right dutch-bag had changed his story about how he got home now he didn't walk

I don't think we know his current story, but he apparently told them that Deepak picked him up, then changed it to Satish picked him up, and at one point said he walked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.