March 28, 2024, 07:24:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #34 06/29/05 Wednesday - PM  (Read 821821 times)
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: June 29, 2005, 08:25:34 PM »

O'Rielly is irritating me.  He keeps interrupting Greta.

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: June 29, 2005, 08:25:37 PM »

Pulled another TV on my desk as now O'Reilly had Greta on the tube...

O'Reilly is now hunting for the story...(the story is he's been displaced as the Number 1 cable news show on the tube!)
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: June 29, 2005, 08:26:03 PM »

<<He told them " a few days after the disappearance" that if there is no body there is no case.>>

I'm pretty sure that in the Abrams interview on MSNBC Janssen said that PVDS gave the legal advice and made the "no body no case" comment on the first day after the disappearance.  This is not meant to question your representation of the NOVA interview of Janssen.  But I think we agree there's a BIG difference between the two statements.

<<After a friend was questioed as a witness he called the friend to come over and tell him all about the questioning and the friend went.>>

In the Abrams interview on MSNBC Janssen included AVDS in this move with the friend.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: June 29, 2005, 08:26:33 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
So, it doesn't matter if the cellphones are pre-paid or postpaid? Don't throw stuff at me, don't know anything about this.

No the signals still have to go thru the tower.

...and there can't be that many towers on that island.  It's flat for the most part.  

Greta is so much smarter than O'Reilly.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: June 29, 2005, 08:27:07 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "klaasend"
EIGHT STORIES? Dear God...

Well maybe he's just a scared teenager?? (note sarcasm)  Laughing

all teenagers lie silly. more sarsam

you are right, what was I thinking.  Laughing  Laughing
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: June 29, 2005, 08:27:11 PM »

Oreilley pretty much said they have nothing on Joran.  Greta said they may and we just dont know.  Bill said as much as this is hurting the economy they would have already charged him.  Greta agreed.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: June 29, 2005, 08:27:20 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
All this talk about this Lorenzo guy, yet we don't know a single thing about him.  We don't know if he was invovled in this case at all.
The only factual think we know about him is that he was brought in for questioning and released.  Everything else is rumor.  But why can't we find any solid information on him?  But the fact that he was brought in for questioning certainly points toward the fact that the LE must have thought there was a chance he was involved in the case, imho.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #367 on: June 29, 2005, 08:27:21 PM »

I just want to state that I don't believe Steve Croes' story entirely. You don't get arrested for overhearing a someone talking on the phone.

My guess is that he vouched for them and then oops, they changed the story on him.

Don't throw stuff at me.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: June 29, 2005, 08:27:21 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
Pulled another TV on my desk as now O'Reilly had Greta on the tube...

O'Reilly is now hunting for the story...(the story is he's been displaced as the Number 1 cable news show on the tube!)

ROFLMAO!   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: June 29, 2005, 08:27:26 PM »

greta on teaser:  "I'm just saying we don't know."
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: June 29, 2005, 08:27:32 PM »

So, it doesn't matter if the cellphones are pre-paid or postpaid? Don't throw stuff at me, don't know anything about this.

it does if it one of them phones you buy with a number all ready in it
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: June 29, 2005, 08:27:35 PM »

Question for people in aruba, at what time was the fact that NH was missing known to the public?  I'm wondering this because why would the boys make up a story or get advice from their father on the monday she was reported missing, the only reason I can think of (assuming their innocence) is that they were scared of all the publicity. BUt if it wasn't known she missing yet why make up a story?
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: June 29, 2005, 08:27:46 PM »

Put a TV in Jorans room and show him his mother being hauled in with handcuffs on.

Innocent people dont lie.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: June 29, 2005, 08:28:01 PM »

Aruabagirl, Bill O'Reilly on FOX keeps saying that this case is killing the economy of Aruba. What are your thoughts on that, if you don't mind?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: June 29, 2005, 08:28:07 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"

...and there can't be that many towers on that island.  It's flat for the most part.  

man you said a mouthful there, no spin zone, should be the blowhard area
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: June 29, 2005, 08:28:18 PM »

Quote from: "altruist"
In my opinion this horror had been fantasized about & was not just impromptu, the date may not have been fixed but the situation was being hunted.  Satish was dropped off to begin the establishment of the cell & text trail.  It is probable that Mr. VDS believed the first LIE, but once those 3 were picked up & questioned I believe that he delved much deeper into his professional knowledge of just why LIES are told.  It didn't take much from there to counsel these 3 males, including his son.  Give the heads up of what can/could happen down the line should they be picked up again for questioning.  Thus the creation of the drop off place, to open up the inventory of possible suspects that could have been near the Marriott on the beach.  I do not believe for one second that Ms. Holloway was on that beach, we can pretty much rest assured that she was never close to that place.  Where ever the deed took place it never came out of their mouths AT ALL.  This complete story is just that.  There is a multitude of reasons & do believe that this is SCREAMING in the mind of the prosecutor.  It wreaks of how an administrator familiar with process sets it up & she believes that he has.  During the taped interview with Greta V Mr. VDS was only concerned of his son's being able to HOLD UP.  I think that alone speaks volumes.

I am sad to say that there are only too many ADULTS that check their value systems when it comes to their loved ones.  I myself have never had that option available to me, My value system operates from my conscience not my heart.  People who feel that lies are necessary have every reason to be SUSPECT.

Mrs. VDS's statement "not wanting to believe it is a lie" reflects her desire to continue to ENABLE.  The statement by the Prosecutor was that both VDS parents invited the youngest Kalpoe brother Satish to ascertain the questions that were poised to him by LE.  Interesting that it wasn't Deepak, the oldest, isn't it?  They also were trying to find out what Deepak had told his youngest brother, IMO.

I hope I am wrong, but of course I doubt it.  Just needed to rant, now going back to my lurking.
[/i]

This is a pretty clean take and one with insight.
I admit, I don't like PVDS or his elder son. I didn't like what I heard about how they reacted when the parents showed up looking for their girl.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: June 29, 2005, 08:28:27 PM »

Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Steve Croes fired from his job b/c of his shenanigans.

Who would really want someone like that working for him...especially someone's whos business was directly involved with tourists...not I.  He is either a liar or an idiot and I think probably both....but I still don't think he is telling the truth.  JMO
Sunny

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: June 29, 2005, 08:28:32 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"

All cell phones activated since 2004 or when you get new phones MUST have the GPS tracking system in their phones.  It is the law.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: June 29, 2005, 08:28:46 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
All this talk about this Lorenzo guy, yet we don't know a single thing about him.  We don't know if he was invovled in this case at all.
The only factual think we know about him is that he was brought in for questioning and released.  Everything else is rumor.  But why can't we find any solid information on him?  But the fact that he was brought in for questioning certainly points toward the fact that the LE must have thought there was a chance he was involved in the case, imho.

Ok, where do we have this confirmed from? I havent heard anything about this guy in the msm.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: June 29, 2005, 08:28:53 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
do we know he was brought in?  we don't even know his name.  What about Max?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.