March 28, 2024, 03:19:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #34 06/29/05 Wednesday - PM  (Read 821713 times)
landscaper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: June 29, 2005, 09:24:34 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
And Arubans of course, are all rude and obnoxious and would glady throw things in the water.

Love you too, professor.

Arubagirl - you are a class act and a blessing to those of us who seek the truth in this case.  I have never been to Aruba, and don't know anyone from there personally, but I suspect you represent the vast majority of people from your 'corner' of the world - the majority being those who are sincere, genuine, honest, and generally fun-loving people who get along in peace with people of all shapes, sizes, colors, and faiths.  It's sad that the evil minority can trigger the kind of generalizations and stereotypes that surface when emotions run high.  

May the higher being you believe in bring peace and happiness to you, NH, and all of her family and friends.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: June 29, 2005, 09:25:33 PM »

so, what did nl say?  i hang on his every well considered and edifying word.  did we chase arubagirl away for good?   what happened to american in aruba?  folks, we gotta remember these folks have circuit breakers too and they are our lifeline to insights and have every right to be here.  this is a recurring theme.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: June 29, 2005, 09:25:36 PM »

Nats mom on CNN with Nancy, she says they will tell the media what they know if nore arrests are not made.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #543 on: June 29, 2005, 09:25:47 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
RB, I gotta tell you...everytime I read your post saying "Move On.." it's like my assistant principal breaking up a fight in the hallway. Very Happy

I try, I try Smile
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: June 29, 2005, 09:26:13 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
All new cell phones have them.  That is a fact, I know this.  I worked for cell phone companies.  And I am 99.5% sure the law is the same in Aruba.

It may not be a law in Aruba but I'm sure that the phones have them because they are built in since 2004. I don't think they would make special phones for certian countries.

I think that the phones do have GPS in them, but:

1. It is cheap GPS so it could be off by some number of feet or meters, and
2. The phone companies probably don't' store a "history" of where a phone has been.  They log where a phone is, but may not retain where the phone was.

Expensive GPS units are, well, expensive.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: June 29, 2005, 09:26:45 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "Joyleopard"
Tim Miller from Equusearch was just on Larry King with Nancy Grace and he said he was hopeful about their search tomorrow in the ocean and they just showed Joran Van Der Sloot being transported by car today and he looked up at the camera and he seemed to be smiling! I don't think he realizes what kind of trouble he might be in.
Great job by Martin Savidge on MSNBC tonight getting that interveiw with the maiin prosecuter!

Joy

Or maybe he realizes that his advice from his father to hold out, no body no case is paying off.

dragonfly remember, this Joran VDS is a top student (in a school of 90, OK) but also is at the top of his class, is "well-liked" (on a closed island), and plays poker, well.  Plays poker, well.

If you put an alibis together BEFORE the Twittys show up, you have a father who not only plays poker with you but also advises you BEFORE the Twittys show up, and you're a smart kid....and your father is your main advisor....is it so hard to extrapolate that the extension is such a behavior that says, "as long as I can hold out with a story...and there's no body..."   this will be over in "my" favor.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: June 29, 2005, 09:27:10 PM »

I am glad CNN is getting involved!
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: June 29, 2005, 09:27:44 PM »

Nats mom on CNN with Nancy, she says they will tell the media what they know if more arrests are not made.
Shocked  Shocked
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: June 29, 2005, 09:28:01 PM »

Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
On CNN:  Jug Twitty not surprised about Joran changing his story.  Doesn't understand why Aruban LE can't crack the boys.

Jug said on Dutch television that the FBI would have cracked the boys within a few days. Eh...yeah right. Just like in the USA, in Aruba you have the right to remain silent.
Even if Paul didn't explain them "no body, no case", "no body, no case" is common sense, isn't it? The boys don't talk/tell the truth, because they know it's very hard to convict them without strong evidence (=>body).
But because the 3 suspects don't tell the truth, we know they have something to do with Natalee's disappearance.

Jug is sometimes a bit arrogant. And how he kissed Beth in front of the cameras today...Ewwww.. Cool
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: June 29, 2005, 09:28:39 PM »

Nats mom on CNN with Nancy, she says they will tell the media what they know if nore arrests are not made.

Hmmmm...
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: June 29, 2005, 09:29:00 PM »

Shellbell wrote:
Nats mom on CNN with Nancy, she says they will tell the media what they know if more arrests are not made.

Thanks for telling us, Shell. We just switched the channel, although I wish I had the text on the TV because Nancy's voice can just drive me to drink.
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: June 29, 2005, 09:29:15 PM »

HEY GUYS - MAIN PAGE, http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1202

MSNBC Tonight: Two Exclusive Interviews on Scarborough Country

There is a letter writing campaign for Natalee about to be started...

Also an interview with Caren Janssen
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: June 29, 2005, 09:29:42 PM »

Time-AgainShe's past their pettiness and is only looking for answers and we know that there is someone there, in Auba, that knows what happened that night, someone other than the boys.

Is this someone other than PVDS or a possible pool of someones (bystanders, etc)?
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: June 29, 2005, 09:29:42 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"

Hmmmm...
And then the whole thing gets thrown out?
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: June 29, 2005, 09:29:43 PM »

Quote from: "pybird"
How did they get your name & address?
emm, when she ordered the bracelet, I would think Shocked

Oh, I get it Lausa.  You order the bracelet then send the money.  Hmmm...Don't think so.  Perhaps you are correct. And please don't be shocked.  I've always had to pay for everything I order at the time I place the order.  I guess I'm the one that should be shocked!

Sorry for the  Shocked face, it was supposed to be the  Very Happy face.  Eyes not as good as they used to be.  I just assumed she placed her order (addessses were online), gave her name and address, got her bracelet.  Maybe I misunderstood!  No big deal.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: June 29, 2005, 09:30:09 PM »

Quote from: "Terry"
Shocked  Shocked

Now that is the closest to news we have heard in a while. It deserves big red letters, I hope you don't mind.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: June 29, 2005, 09:30:17 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"

That was so kind, nancy.  I'm sure you will wear it with pride & some sorrow.  I do have one question tho.  How did they get your name & address?
emm, when she ordered the bracelet, I would think Shocked

Oh, I get it Lausa.  You order the bracelet then send the money.  Hmmm...Don't think so.  Perhaps you are correct. And please don't be shocked.  I've always had to pay for everything I order at the time I place the order.  I guess I'm the one that should be shocked!

Pybird:

She sent a PM and asked me for my address.  And yes I will wear it with pride and sorrow.  I asked where to send a donation and she said she had a couple extra and wanted me to have it.

I have decided to make a donation to Equasearch as I feel they need it right now...I'll donate to the family after that.

~Nancy
mitzid66
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: June 29, 2005, 09:30:26 PM »

Quote from: "landscaper"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
And Arubans of course, are all rude and obnoxious and would glady throw things in the water.

Love you too, professor.

Arubagirl - you are a class act and a blessing to those of us who seek the truth in this case.  I have never been to Aruba, and don't know anyone from there personally, but I suspect you represent the vast majority of people from your 'corner' of the world - the majority being those who are sincere, genuine, honest, and generally fun-loving people who get along in peace with people of all shapes, sizes, colors, and faiths.  It's sad that the evil minority can trigger the kind of generalizations and stereotypes that surface when emotions run high.  

May the higher being you believe in bring peace and happiness to you, NH, and all of her family and friends.

Thank you Landscaper.  Well said!!
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: June 29, 2005, 09:30:55 PM »

Nope Ting, didn't mind a 'tal.  Shoulda thunk to do it my damn self...
igsigs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: June 29, 2005, 09:31:23 PM »

The new video of Joren shown on Hannity was disturbing. He looked like he didnt have a care in the world. Like he knows that he will be out of prison in a few days...never to return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.