April 25, 2024, 12:16:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Save Natalee!  (Read 3425 times)
genebernat
Scared Monkey

« on: June 29, 2005, 04:51:32 PM »

It is time every one in this case start back at the beginning.  We know that Natalee disappeared sometime, after 12:50am on May 30.  The last known person to be seen with her was Joran and the brothers and that they are liars.  I have believed for sometime that at least Joran knew more than he was telling, but I think we may all be wrong.  Consider the following:
Natalee leaves with the three of them and at sometime she and Joran decide they want to be alone for awhile.  Possibly to have sex or just make out, so they are left at the beach.  Joran had finals in the morning and decides its time to go home and makes a call to Deepok for a ride, but Satish has the car.  Joran gets another ride home possibly from Satish and offered Natalee a ride back to the Holiday Inn.  However, it is her last night there and it is a beautiful evening and she tells him that she is just going to sit there for awhile and will walk to the hotel, which was in walking distance.  However, at some point after Joran left she was kidnapped.  Joran goes to school the next morning passes his finals thinking Natalee is on her way home, but word begins to spread across the island that Natalee is missing.  Joran hears this and gets together with "the boys" by the pools and talks it over with them and that is when the story about dropping her off at the hotel came into play.  I am pre-law and I can tell you that I would always recommend an innocent client to help in anyway they can and I believe the truth will set you free.  Look at the truth sounds we left her at the beach with Joran; never saw her again and she is missing.  The truth makes him look guilty, but looks can be decieving.  They assume she will turn up and everything and life will go on, so they lie for Joran who may be innocent.  She did not just turn up and their story did not check out now their story seem strange and they are liars, but may be that is all they are.  Satish and Depok did start telling this story a day or two after there arrest and Joran well let us say "when first we practice to deceive what a tangled web we weave" and only two weeks later did he tell the truth.

Scenarios:
1) She went swimming and accidentally drowned?
She had all of her clothes on including shoes, cash and id in her pocket.  Where is the body and why swim with all your clothes on and personal effects in her pocket?  I am 99.9% sure this did not happen.
2) She ran away nothing to indicate she has a history or reason to leave and even if she did at this point she would have to be heartless to put her family and the world through this?  I am 99.9% sure this did not happen.
3) She killed herself; no history of mental illness and seemingly her life is bright and on to a brighter future and where is her body?  I am 99.9% sure this did not happen.
4) Joran and or brothers raped/murder or she was drugged and raped with an accidental o/d?  No evidence she was drugged, nothing to show she is dead or was raped.  If it was accidental I think they would have been filled with some guilt I doubt Joran would have done so well on his test and one of them would have talked.  I am 95% sure this did not happen.
5) Joran left her alive on the beach and drug dealers kidnapped for sexual purposes and she is still on the island hooked forced on to drugs and is in a drug house?  Remember some of the "chaperones chased off drug dealers" they may have seen her with the group and thought that taking her would be good for revenge or she was just convient.  This can not be ruled out.
6) She was taken for some for of sexual slavery and may still be being held on Aruba or more likely off the island?  This can not be ruled out.
7) Have they checked her computer at home?  Did she have friends on the internet and perhaps one of them was not who she thought and she told him about her trip to Aruba?  A perfect opportunity to stalk and kidnap her as she would be in a foreign country and she is being held on the island or was smuggled off possibly on boat?  This can not be ruled out.

I think this case has been ruined from the beginning and I believe with each passing day there is a greater chance she is alive out there somewhere.  That is opposite of conventional thinking and normally is opposite of my thinking as well, but there is something different here.  As for Paulus and his interview remember hot climate, no air conditioning, son is in jail, people suspect you including Natalee's mother that is sitting across from you.  If I met Beth now I would act nervous, because I do not know what I could possibly saw to her it would be very uncomfortable; look at some of the reporters that have interviewed her.  
Equasearch is looking for a body; I do not think they will find hers.  The police are looking at the brothers and Joran and they may be chasing their tail.
NATALEE IS ALIVE AND BEING HELD AGAINST HER WILL, I SINCERELY THINK THIS!

Eugene Bernat
diverpam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 05:11:23 PM »

There are so many things that don't make sense. I really hope you are right and Natalee is being held somewhere.

pam
bccook1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 05:30:13 PM »

Everyone is searching the wrong place.  Natalee has been kidnapped and is in Venezuela or most likely Rio Brazil.  They will never find anything in Aruba because...there's nothing to find.  The boys would never be able to hold out if they killed her, even accidentally.  She's most likely in Rio, well hidden.
CaveCricket
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 05:44:26 PM »

I also am beginning to lean toward this scenario......I really dont think that they could hold up under this kind of pressure ( assuming that the polis are really drilling them) I think most want to beleive Joran did it because it is the easiest explanation.  and he was the last known person with her.  

My only reason for leaning the other way here is the amount of time these guys have been held and questioned. it seems unlikely they wouldnt have slipped up by now.  Joran might be well trained with lying but what are the odds that the rest who have been held and/or questioned are this well trained also?

Thanks for the great post!
resorttownmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 06:07:02 PM »

It has been difficult to talk about the two major scenarios of Natalee being alive on this board.  Other boards are claiming that the moderators here believe that Joran killed her and nothing else can be discussed here.  I don't know what people believe here.  I could believe either of two scenarios:

1. She was kidnapped on the way back to the HI.  There are fishing boat marinas in the area I am told.  In a crime of opportunity, at least two guys nabbed her on the way back to their boat.  Natalee was gone off the island within an hour and on the way to Venezuela to be sold.  The coast town of La Guaira, Vargas would be likely to have private brothels that service the international marlin fishing business.  Many johns from US, Europe and South America.

2.  She ran away because she was pregnant and scared.
ajmac57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 06:15:25 PM »

Quote from: "resorttownmom"
It has been difficult to talk about the two major scenarios of Natalee being alive on this board.  Other boards are claiming that the moderators here believe that Joran killed her and nothing else can be discussed here.  I don't know what people believe here. .

I have been on this board about 10 days. I have not seen any proof the moderators will not allow kidnapping theories. Many are discussed here.
ILovemysteries
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 06:18:33 PM »

Quote from: "genebernat"
It is time every one in this case start back at the beginning.  We know that Natalee disappeared sometime, after 12:50am on May 30.  The last known person to be seen with her was Joran and the brothers and that they are liars.  I have believed for sometime that at least Joran knew more than he was telling, but I think we may all be wrong.  Consider the following:
Natalee leaves with the three of them and at sometime she and Joran decide they want to be alone for awhile.  Possibly to have sex or just make out, so they are left at the beach.  Joran had finals in the morning and decides its time to go home and makes a call to Deepok for a ride, but Satish has the car.  Joran gets another ride home possibly from Satish and offered Natalee a ride back to the Holiday Inn.  However, it is her last night there and it is a beautiful evening and she tells him that she is just going to sit there for awhile and will walk to the hotel, which was in walking distance.  However, at some point after Joran left she was kidnapped.  Joran goes to school the next morning passes his finals thinking Natalee is on her way home, but word begins to spread across the island that Natalee is missing.  Joran hears this and gets together with "the boys" by the pools and talks it over with them and that is when the story about dropping her off at the hotel came into play.  I am pre-law and I can tell you that I would always recommend an innocent client to help in anyway they can and I believe the truth will set you free.  Look at the truth sounds we left her at the beach with Joran; never saw her again and she is missing.  The truth makes him look guilty, but looks can be decieving.  They assume she will turn up and everything and life will go on, so they lie for Joran who may be innocent.  She did not just turn up and their story did not check out now their story seem strange and they are liars, but may be that is all they are.  Satish and Depok did start telling this story a day or two after there arrest and Joran well let us say "when first we practice to deceive what a tangled web we weave" and only two weeks later did he tell the truth.

Scenarios:
1) She went swimming and accidentally drowned?
She had all of her clothes on including shoes, cash and id in her pocket.  Where is the body and why swim with all your clothes on and personal effects in her pocket?  I am 99.9% sure this did not happen.
2) She ran away nothing to indicate she has a history or reason to leave and even if she did at this point she would have to be heartless to put her family and the world through this?  I am 99.9% sure this did not happen.
3) She killed herself; no history of mental illness and seemingly her life is bright and on to a brighter future and where is her body?  I am 99.9% sure this did not happen.
4) Joran and or brothers raped/murder or she was drugged and raped with an accidental o/d?  No evidence she was drugged, nothing to show she is dead or was raped.  If it was accidental I think they would have been filled with some guilt I doubt Joran would have done so well on his test and one of them would have talked.  I am 95% sure this did not happen.
5) Joran left her alive on the beach and drug dealers kidnapped for sexual purposes and she is still on the island hooked forced on to drugs and is in a drug house?  Remember some of the "chaperones chased off drug dealers" they may have seen her with the group and thought that taking her would be good for revenge or she was just convient.  This can not be ruled out.
6) She was taken for some for of sexual slavery and may still be being held on Aruba or more likely off the island?  This can not be ruled out.
7) Have they checked her computer at home?  Did she have friends on the internet and perhaps one of them was not who she thought and she told him about her trip to Aruba?  A perfect opportunity to stalk and kidnap her as she would be in a foreign country and she is being held on the island or was smuggled off possibly on boat?  This can not be ruled out.

I think this case has been ruined from the beginning and I believe with each passing day there is a greater chance she is alive out there somewhere.  That is opposite of conventional thinking and normally is opposite of my thinking as well, but there is something different here.  As for Paulus and his interview remember hot climate, no air conditioning, son is in jail, people suspect you including Natalee's mother that is sitting across from you.  If I met Beth now I would act nervous, because I do not know what I could possibly saw to her it would be very uncomfortable; look at some of the reporters that have interviewed her.  
Equasearch is looking for a body; I do not think they will find hers.  The police are looking at the brothers and Joran and they may be chasing their tail.
NATALEE IS ALIVE AND BEING HELD AGAINST HER WILL, I SINCERELY THINK THIS!

Eugene Bernat
Shocked
IMO:  Glad to see some one thinkng for themselves..
I read there were DOPE dealers on the beach.
 I read, one of the chaperones got into a bad arguement with them.. they told the teacher, "don't tell us what to do on OUR beach". These dealers could have still been mad.
 I hope these guys were investigated....JMO
bccook1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 07:42:20 PM »

I know Natalee.  She very religious and loves God and her family.  She voluntarily helps autistic child along with Beth Twitty, her mother.  Any theories involving running away, or even being drunk does not fit the profile of the girl we all know.  It's more likely she was drugged and taken off the island and has been shipped to Rio.
resorttownmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 09:00:35 PM »

If you know Natalee, maybe her friends can rack their brains to see if there is any possibility that she was upset about any thing.  I am 55 years old.  When I was a senior in high school, the girl that sat next to me in home room got pregnant by the son of the minister of my church while on the church retreat to go hear Billy Graham in North Carolina (I swear, that's the truth.)  That's when I found that I was one of the few virgins in the class and that was 36 years ago.  Then it dawned on me why so many guys broke up with me after about three or four dates.  They realized they weren't going to get anything and split.  Then I found out that one of my ex-dates was telling all the boys that  I was a "cold fish."  So some of them were taking the challenge--"in three dates I can get her to crack."  Only I didn't crack.  You know if that was the case 35 years ago that there has to be enormous pressure on girls to be sexually active. Stuff happens.  Teenagers make mistakes.  Teenagers get upset about things.  I am inclined to believe that she was kidnapped but running away is not out of the question.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.