March 28, 2024, 02:22:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pagan festival/people who attended  (Read 8552 times)
nursebeeme
Scared Monkey

« on: June 29, 2005, 05:01:54 PM »

Hi everyone,
has anyone explored the pagan festival angle.  Another blogger mentioned on the comment board, which is down for awhile, that those who attended this pagan festival/ritual were there when whatever went down went down and knew what went down.  My questions to anyone are
1)what pagan group is it and what are their practices?
2)are any of the detainees involved in this pagan group
3)are all of the "lions" in this pagan group?
4)is lawyer boys father also a member of this group?
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 06:50:03 PM »

Nurse beam me up,

Now you're saying that the elder Van Der Sloot in a member of this mysterious pagan group?  A whiter than a sheet Dutch lawyer is out in the bushes participating in a voodoo ritual?

And the Arawak Indians are going to revolt?  

Medication time, medication time.
nursebeeme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 07:05:39 PM »

C,
please read the pagan thread on the natalee board (the entire thread) more specifically gagirl's posts.  It is not impossible to think that perhaps NH witnessed something that than made her a victim as well.  Gagirl was seeming to say that the group that was having their religious ceremony possibly witnessed the bad thing while they were doing their drum thing.  They won't talk out of fear.  So perhaps the group just witnessed it and the searchers should be questioning the people that practice this religion or perhaps she witnessed something bad near the ceremony.  

not medication time

I was merely exploring what gagirl had to say a little bit more.  It would kind of explain why a lot of people seem to think she is still alive and hidden somewhere......
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 08:23:25 PM »

You mean Shangos posting. They are interesting and probably should be investigated more. One thing that kinda made me chuckle though is Shango is a god represented as a monkey (in other words a monkey god). So I dunno how serious to take this. Either this person is serious, OR is posting as a monkey god on the scared monkey site. I dunno.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Chunky Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 09:08:25 AM »

I think this is a bunch of bull doodoo. Anyone that has been to Aruba could tell you that it's very unlike most other islands in the Caribbean and that Santeria and the other stuff is as common there in Aruba as it is in the US.

It is the right place to speculate though!
Just Wunderin'
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 09:48:12 AM »

Quote from: "nursebeeme"
C,
please read the pagan thread on the natalee board (the entire thread) more specifically gagirl's posts.  It is not impossible to think that perhaps NH witnessed something that than made her a victim as well.  Gagirl was seeming to say that the group that was having their religious ceremony possibly witnessed the bad thing while they were doing their drum thing.  They won't talk out of fear.  So perhaps the group just witnessed it and the searchers should be questioning the people that practice this religion or perhaps she witnessed something bad near the ceremony.  

not medication time

I was merely exploring what gagirl had to say a little bit more.  It would kind of explain why a lot of people seem to think she is still alive and hidden somewhere......

The way the law operates in Aruba, i.e., they arrest (or detain) people without charges (remember SC), probably is the reason that any "witnesses" to whatever happened won't come forward.  Plus, it is a relatively small community and no one wants to "rat" on anyone else, regardless of the crime.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.