April 23, 2024, 03:50:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pagan festival connection  (Read 5289 times)
nursebeeme
Scared Monkey

« on: June 29, 2005, 05:07:31 PM »

on the comment board gagirl you were talking about pagan festival.  Is there any connection....even in people who are involved in the practice, with NH?  What religion is it?  What are their practices?  Is lawyer boy's dad also involved in it?  Seems like perhaps a common thread......
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 05:12:46 PM »

Try this thread.
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=480
nursebeeme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 05:21:39 PM »

thanks gagirl.  What did you mean that you had other info that you didn't know what to do with?  Do you know anything else about this pagan thing you had mentioned earlier?  Do you think it has something to do with all of this?
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 05:34:04 PM »

Nurse, yes I followed this line as a way of trying to figure out the clues that were given. I believe Shango has information that could help find Natalee, and I believe he/she is afraid of consequences.
Unfortunately I can't post what I found, because it would expose this person.

But if this person is really Shango  then he/she will have another Festival coming soon.  And if that is the case there will be music and drums. Find the temple site of the locals who honor this festival and I think it's close to the place that Natalee was taken.
nursebeeme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 05:55:36 PM »

wow gagirl...I bet carrying that around is a heavy burdon.  Do you think that natalee attended the festival or just that the people who are in this pagan group

(you did mean that this "pagan" group is some sort of religious group that is followed by some of the locals????)

were also all involved in what happened to her that night?

Do you think they still have her alive, gagirl?
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 06:11:35 PM »

ok yes it is a religious group that I believe some of the locals follow.
History books say the same.
I believe the locals that night while honoring their festival .. saw what was going on.

Also, according to Shango's post he is also thunder and lighting... this is correct .... but Shango is more He is the divine magistrate,
the protector of the downtrodden and "the breaker" of the wicked and
the unjust

I want what pretty much everyone wants.. the safe return of Natalee, and I think the locals could help.. Shango stated that the biggest fear facing the one called dirty hand was an uprising of the Ariwaks..

I would imagine that they don't know who to trust at this moment. But I'm sure they would like the corruption to be stopped.
nursebeeme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »

So Shango is like the priest?  If he speaks out against the bad white boy it Did she "become" a victim because of what she saw going on?
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 06:23:20 PM »

The Arawak Indians who originally inhabited Aruba?  Are there any of those left?  If there are any, are you really trying to say that there are enough to cause an uprising now on an island held in colonial rule for four centuries?

If you have information about the crime, take it to the police.
nursebeeme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 06:32:52 PM »

Cerulean,
I do not think gagirl meant an uprising on that level.  If dirty hand is a cop don't you think that may hinder certain people from stepping up?  Sometimes things are not as easy as they sound.  It would be great if the whole story would just come out but obviously it is not your run of the mill, heat of passion crimes.  This involved many people and witnesses who are all saying something different to throw the story off.  

gagirl, did NH witness one of the white boys doing something nasty and bashing to the few native arubans during their festival and it escalated into something else?
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2005, 07:06:28 PM »

Nurse.. I don't know anything other than trying to understand the messages that were left by Shango.

Cerulean-  Rolling Eyes I think in my opinion he meant locals. And no not an uprising as in taking back the nation. But an uprising against coruption that is casting a negative light on their island.
nursebeeme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2005, 07:14:02 PM »

what exactly did you mean than when you said you couldn't post what you found out for fear of exposing shango?  I am confused on that.  Do you mean you did some research and found out exactly who shango is?
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2005, 07:17:26 PM »

yes.. or who Shango could most likely be.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2005, 07:27:48 PM »

Shango is the monkey god in the traditional Yoruba pantheon. The Catholic saint used to represent him is St. Barbara.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2005, 07:54:23 PM »

There aren't anymore Arawak indians on the island.

Uprising...heeeee. Yeah, that'll happen.

Was he talking about Dera Gai / Saint John's day?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2005, 07:56:55 PM »

The ram is Shango's symbolic animal. I haven't came across a monkey link other than the fact that he posted on this forum.  Smile
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2005, 08:23:09 PM »

Here is a picture

http://www.yoruba.at/images/Altar_Shango.jpg

from the page

http://www.yoruba.at/english/fotos.htm

You can google shango, chango, santeria - there is a wealth of information available about the different syncretinized religions, in all their variations.

If you are interested, it is a fascinating topic, but other than the mischievous poster, not, in my opinion, relative to Natalee's disappearance.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.