April 20, 2024, 01:41:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Abraham Jones  (Read 1653 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« on: June 29, 2005, 05:16:35 PM »

Ok, after reading the timeline, I noticed that upon Abraham Jone's release, he stated that Joran VDS told him that he was afraid the Kalpoe boys were "setting him up", and then proceeded to tell him that they dropped him off first and then left in the car w/Natalee Holloway.  Do we know that this is what he was reported to have said to Mr. Jones in the jail?

Now, if this is the case, then why wasn't it looked upon as a sign that the boys were/are beginning to crack, and that sooner or later, they will expose the truth (for fear of attack by each other)?  I say this because, I think it's pretty safe to assume these three boys aren't hardened criminals.  They don't kidnap, rape, or kill on a regular basis.  With this being the case, why haven't the Aruban authorities been able to break them to the point they'd be signing like a canary?  Maybe they have...

Even the most educated criminals make mistakes.  Hasn't anyone watched those forensic shows on Court TV, or A&E, or any of those cable networks?  In a lot of the cases, the criminals do something stupid, and are caught because they didn't even realize it was mistake.  Maybe it's washing your car at 2:00am, and not throwing ALL the rags or towels away.  Or, maybe it's a button or zipper that didn't burn all the way during the disposal.  What I'm trying to get at is, these guys aren't genuises.  And, according to the elder VDS's career setbacks, either was he.  I trust in the fact that they did something stupid, and will get caught eventually for it.  That will tie them to the crime (if one had occured), or it will at the very least tie them to the removal and dispoal of the evidence (if it was an accident).

Getting back to Mr. Jones for a second.  Do we know if Greta tried (or will be trying) to get an interview with him?  I'd think what Joran had to say in jail would be at the very least as important as what this Deepak kid said to Mickey John.

Just my 2 cents,

Strike
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.