April 17, 2024, 11:23:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Bracelets  (Read 2680 times)
bkelly710
Scared Monkey

« on: June 29, 2005, 05:33:13 PM »

I requested to get 3 of the baby blue Natalee bracelets, and one of the posters on here replied and sent them.  I recieved them on Monday, and thinking "Oh, I have the address in my PMs on the site!" I threw away the box I recieved them in.  Well OF COURSE PMs have to be disabled.  Can you email me (kellyb@stl.unitedway.org) with your address or email address so I can send you a check for the bracelets?  Thanks!!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place!   Confused
meltorme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 10:48:35 PM »

How do you get the bracelets?
Britney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 11:07:47 PM »

I know a few days back you could order them from here; not sure if they still have any.. Does anyone know?

Thanks

http://wzzk.com/event_guide/nataleehollowaybracelets.html
Dutchlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 07:05:08 AM »

I can link to the National students union, and ask Brendan will he put editorial in for students in UK, and internationally in Europe. Will you send info and website so can link him and the Union together. Students in other than America are interested as she is one of our own, wherever she comes from. That iincludes if she had been an Aruban national who was missing and kidnapped. The voice of the Union crossed all barriers, for we march in unity for each other.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.